Greetings!

Hello dreamers, how are you all!

My name is Naomi but you can call me Snowy. As you might have guessed, I'm pretty new here but I do have some experience role playing from other forums as well as from table top games like Dungeons and Dragons. If I was to choose any one activity to call my favorite, I'd cheat and say anything that makes me feel sexy! Hence I have found myself in this oh so wonderful corner of the internet: to feel sexy! I have every confidence that you lovely people will help me with that.

As a person, I can be quite timid but usually open up once I am comfortable. I like dry, sarcastic humor and tend to put my foot in my mouth regularly. Also, unless I explicitly say so in very clear language, I am always willing to continue talking to you. Say anything you like to me, I will only hold it against you if there are glaring grammatical errors that I am unable to ignore. Even then I'll probably just make a joke about it.

Anywho, my role play style tends to change as often as my ability to form coherent sentences. I do like to write long passages but I try to keep the content relative to whatever is happening. My grammar and spelling is not the best (read: pretty fucking terrible), but I do try and so expect any role playing partners to do so as well. As far as scenarios are concerned I am very open minded so it will be quicker to list the things I will not do:

1. Gore.

Other then that, I am willing to hear you out. 

One last thing before I submit: the best way to get my attention is to be polite, gentlemanly and/or alluring (depending on where you fall on the gender spectrum) and to give my backside some tender loving care; preferably with a firm, open palmed pat.

Stay beautiful my lovelies, and message me soon!

<3

Edited by SnowyChainsaw
Grammatical Errors Must Be Purged

• Senior Staff

Hey there SnowyChainsaw, it's great to be able to welcome you to EcchiDreams.
I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here, but should you have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to ask; the Staff have purple names like me.
Looking forward to seeing you around on the site, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to RP with.

Sweet Dreams~

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Snowy! I hope EcchiDreams is exactly what you're looking for. If you ever need help with anything, or you're stuck with a question, don't be afraid to ask for help. We're always happy to help out. Just some advice for you, which I'm going to try and give to all new Dreamers: Consider setting up a Roleplayer Preferences sheet, and if you're into it, advertise you're open to private roleplays here. If you're looking for a good public roleplay there are many here, and if you can't find one - you can easily make one. Lastly... We have a number of roleplay guides you can look at. 😃

Take care and welcome again.

Edited by Temaelrin
Infinitely more helpful.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here in our little corner of the Internet xP Hopefully you should find a roleplay to suit your desires. Why not fill out a Roleplayer Preference Sheet to show to other Roleplayers what you're into and what your expectations are as a roleplayer. If you need any help, or have any questions please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff :)