Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Kalvoras Vertal

ooc Lucent Isle Seas

Kalvoras Vertal

Just a place for general OOC Chat ^_^

• Love 1

Kalvoras Vertal

"Alright, everyone! I've provided a profile template for everyone to use! If you haven't seen it, the template is provided in the 'Resort Members~' tab of the community ^_^"

Kalvoras Vertal

"Welcome to Lucent Isle Resort, @memysy ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay in our tropical paradise ^_^"

memysy

its a nice paradise thank you for having me

Kalvoras Vertal

"No problem ^_^"

memysy

now just need to find some pretty ladies to play with and then it really will be a paradise

Kalvoras Vertal

"Just sign up in the 'Resort Members~' tab and you're golden ^_^"

memysy

so all i do is copy and fill in the question thing and post it

Kalvoras Vertal

"Well, make a gallery for your characters first, and then when you upload an image, then yes, that's exactly what you do"

memysy

ok i did it i think i might have done something wrong though i not sure why but i feel like i might have

Kalvoras Vertal

"Well, you didn't put in the template for each of them, so that might be a bit of a problem"

memysy

so just add it to all them ok hold please

Kalvoras Vertal

"You there, @~Ava-chan~? XD"

~Ava-chan~

Ahh! Sorry I've been so swamped at work, I've been struggling to get to the rps in my inbox let alone the public ones!

Kalvoras Vertal

"It's all good. Sorry for sounding so pushy, love ^_^"

NyxAvatar69

I have one right here

Kalvoras Vertal

"So you do! Sorry... Don't know how that one slipped my careful eye..."

NyxAvatar69
2 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"So you do! Sorry... Don't know how that one slipped my careful eye..."

Because of my super sneaky sneakster tactics.

Kalvoras Vertal

"Are you a super sneaky sneakster?"

NyxAvatar69
3 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Are you a super sneaky sneakster?"

On Wednesdays, I am.

Kalvoras Vertal

"You stole my joke XD What dafuq?! XD"

NyxAvatar69
2 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"You stole my joke XD What dafuq?! XD"

I'm apparently also a sneaky joke thief when I'm ultra tired :P

Kalvoras Vertal

"Please keep your things in one post, @Dreamlessx. It gets rather annoying to see the same person post five times in a row before someone else finally comes in..."