General OOC

• Community Administrator

T'was thinking of having her stop by there for a drink. After a hard day at work lol besides I need to figure out how her shop is going to be laid out. 

I've recently gotten a new hard drive for all of my games because I didn't have enough room. I will need to check if it's fine, but I have modded my Fallout 4 with some settlement and building mods. That means I could make a mock-up of her shop for picture purposes... and will help me plan it out.

1 minute ago, Neptune said:

I've recently gotten a new hard drive for all of my games because I didn't have enough room. I will need to check if it's fine, but I have modded my Fallout 4 with some settlement and building mods. That means I could make a mock-up of her shop for picture purposes... and will help me plan it out.

That would be extremely beneficial for her, and it would look nice with pictures added to the mix. =3

That's why I wouldn't link to any. It's a waste of money, too, when free mods exist. The mods I currently use are ones that really spiff up the Settlement feature of the game. Features that the vanilla game sorely needed like a more dynamic settlement system where settlers can set up homes, shops and farms. I also threw in some decoration mods for myself so I could make settlements look more... homely xD And I could also add in shit like clinics, etc.

The really awesome thing with the dynamic settlement system is that over time settlers will slowly upgrade their plots, so you get better homes and shops over time. It's pretty neat and something that would have been awesome in the main game. But we're not here to listen to my complaints on it xD

"I agree XD Vanilla games suck sometimes, but one that I will never complain about would be FFXIII-2 XD Yeah, I know there are a LOT of issues, but the only thing I hate about it was how they killed off Sarah. Like, yeah, she fucked with time, but would killing Caius really kill the Goddess, which in turn would end up killing Sarah? Kind of complex..."