Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
CuteNeko

General OOC

CuteNeko

This is just a general topic to have out of character discussions in.

Edited by CuteNeko

Cool Manington

SO HYPED

• Like 1

M. Valtore

AAHH SAME ~

• Like 1

Neptune

Just posted up my character. Hopefully she's acceptable.

lVergill

I am sure Serah will be thrill to have you, Neptune. =)

Kalvoras Vertal

"I love her ^_^ So far, it seems that everyone's gathered at The Black Unicorn"

" @CuteNeko Is there a limit to how many characters we can control at once?"

Neptune

T'was thinking of having her stop by there for a drink. After a hard day at work lol besides I need to figure out how her shop is going to be laid out. 

I've recently gotten a new hard drive for all of my games because I didn't have enough room. I will need to check if it's fine, but I have modded my Fallout 4 with some settlement and building mods. That means I could make a mock-up of her shop for picture purposes... and will help me plan it out.

lVergill
1 minute ago, Neptune said:

I've recently gotten a new hard drive for all of my games because I didn't have enough room. I will need to check if it's fine, but I have modded my Fallout 4 with some settlement and building mods. That means I could make a mock-up of her shop for picture purposes... and will help me plan it out.

That would be extremely beneficial for her, and it would look nice with pictures added to the mix. =3

M. Valtore

Everyone's characters sound so cool (x

Neptune

Not sure when I will get around to it, though @lVergill lol

lVergill
1 minute ago, Neptune said:

Not sure when I will get around to it, though @lVergill lol

I know. x3

Take your time since you have a lot of stuff on your plate. 

Neptune

Well I'm also planning on writing up a little mini guide for the RP so that if anyone else wants to know what mods I used and such for it, they can. And no, I'm not pointing towards paid mods.

• Love 1

Kalvoras Vertal

"I don't really bother myself with paid mods... They're kind of a waste of time for me and they really don't do much for the game I play with them on"

Neptune

That's why I wouldn't link to any. It's a waste of money, too, when free mods exist. The mods I currently use are ones that really spiff up the Settlement feature of the game. Features that the vanilla game sorely needed like a more dynamic settlement system where settlers can set up homes, shops and farms. I also threw in some decoration mods for myself so I could make settlements look more... homely xD And I could also add in shit like clinics, etc.

Kalvoras Vertal

"Nice!"

Neptune

The really awesome thing with the dynamic settlement system is that over time settlers will slowly upgrade their plots, so you get better homes and shops over time. It's pretty neat and something that would have been awesome in the main game. But we're not here to listen to my complaints on it xD

Kalvoras Vertal

"I agree XD Vanilla games suck sometimes, but one that I will never complain about would be FFXIII-2 XD Yeah, I know there are a LOT of issues, but the only thing I hate about it was how they killed off Sarah. Like, yeah, she fucked with time, but would killing Caius really kill the Goddess, which in turn would end up killing Sarah? Kind of complex..."

Neptune

@lVergill what is the rules regarding any NPC waitresses? Are you controlling them? Since I noticed that Shuya's character asked a waitress a question and there was no response. Or are we allowed to control them?

lVergill

I did saw that @Neptune and I am not so sure myself since Serah didn't explain that nor I ask her about. =(

I would say anyone has control of them, at the moment until I can talk to @CuteNeko about it.

Neptune

Alrightie. Thanks. So how much would Kuri's meal cost?

lVergill

Lol. xD

Do I have to think of a whole menu with caps as the value? I think I need time for that. xD

Neptune

Lol it might be a good idea. Have @CuteNeko add the menu to the first post perhaps?

lVergill

That sound actually pretty good, I will create that tomorrow since I am feeling drowsy and talk to Serah about it. x3

Neptune

Alrightie~ 

*edit*

Don't forget the sweet rolls!

Arno

I'm not sure where to start. I' mostly here to do world building