Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Arno

Map

Arno

large.2eb3ed7c-f7e9-42f3-8a77-226b5ca70c9f.png.8a7ca34c5b2536c792e479d73845178c.png

Just the map of what I have so far. Gateport is most probably built upon the bones of Galveston, the port island south of Huston, a major target for the Chinese Communists.

I also marked other major bomb drop locations, mostly major cities.

I'll update the map as I understand where things need to be.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

CuteNeko

This is great @Arno :) We'll definitely be able to add onto this map as people explore the wasteland!

• Love 1

Neptune

Would we be able to request our own additions? Such as 'Quest' locations?

• Love 1

Kalvoras Vertal

"Or a bulletin post of jobs that need to be done?"

• Love 1

Kalvoras Vertal

"Ah shit, just realized that that's exactly what Neptune was talking about XD"

• Love 1

Neptune

Kind of, Shuya. I was giving an example of a request. It could even just be a rando town, or settlement. Or even just a place of interest such as a monument. 

• Love 1

Kalvoras Vertal

"Ah, I'm just screwing things up XD"

• Love 1

CuteNeko

You guys can do all of this stuff! You can just suggest things and if the community likes it, then its in. This may be my RP, but I want this to be your world :)

• Love 1

Kalvoras Vertal

"Alright ^_^"

• Love 1

Arno

I say post whatever else y'all want.

I'll edit the map for new areas. Also I'll make a close up of each major locations.

Neptune

Well one of my requests would be for a location near Falcon at the bottom of the map there. It basically marks the ruins of a settlement, destroyed and looted by raiders. It's a reference to my characters birthplace but should be a visitable place for other characters. Because there might still be some loot about.

• Love 1

Arno

I could do that. I just need an in general place for each major map markers y'll want. Also Vault locations