Video Game discussion & Strategies

3 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

I tend to have a hyper offensive approach (which, thinking about it, probably isn't a smart idea), especially since raising up healers was too much of a pain in Awakening during my Lunatic run.  I may be forced to grind up Maribelle because of her better movement and eventual ability to use tomes for annoying fliers even though the desert maps will screw her over.  At the same time, it kinda sucks that getting Donnel is borderline impossible on Lunatic/Lunatic+ because of buffed stats and Donnel's abysmal starting stats.  I'll probably get around to starting my run soon, but I need to stop slacking off from writing even though writer's block is always lurking and waiting to catch me off guard.

Donnel is a monster. o.o

True, I only use four people so....yeah..

It's fine, you can take a break and just let me know so we can have a break. I am more curious on your run but the story is interesting. =3

I will post my Robin and Corrin soon. ;)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corrin.jpg

This my Corrin right now at chapter 11 and I will eventually get the rest of the team to fight against Hard Conquest. =)

Robin.jpg

Now, This is my perfect Robin and the build I usually go for Lunatic and the first time Lunatic+ since it will make the level easy with just my Robin alone if possible on Lunatic. xD

3 minutes ago, lVergill said:

Corrin.jpg

This my Corrin right now at chapter 11 and I will eventually get the rest of the team to fight against Hard Conquest. =)

Robin.jpg

Now, This is my perfect Robin and the build I usually go for Lunatic and the first time Lunatic+ since it will make the level easy with just my Robin alone if possible on Lunatic. xD

So I'm going to guess you went with the earliest possible time to reclass.  I mean, you'll likely miss out on the amazing Draconic Hex, but Paragon will help make leveling up easier if you're not using DLC for grinding.

As for your Robin, what's with the random Second Seal and Master Seal...and the Speedwing if all your stats are capped?

1 minute ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

So I'm going to guess you went with the earliest possible time to reclass.  I mean, you'll likely miss out on the amazing Draconic Hex, but Paragon will help make leveling up easier if you're not using DLC for grinding.

As for your Robin, what's with the random Second Seal and Master Seal...and the Speedwing if all your stats are capped?

Draconic Hex is at Nohr Prince at Lv. 5 so I can easily get it after I hit lv. 15 of any advance class or so. Paragon will help me since I don't have any DLC to help me and I had to play safe. 

I have a lot of money from Leifh's blade and to tell you the truth...I don't know, I can't remember why I had those there. Seriously, Sol is like really good! 

Just now, NyxAvatar69 said:

Nohr Noble, not Nohr Prince.  But you are right, you'll get it almost right away when you reclass.

I may have to consider getting Sol...and Galeforce because it's broken.

Oops! My brain broke when I write right there. xD

Yeah, the level system on Fate was weird for me at first and now I understand the jizz of it so I am confident on getting it.

You should get Sol, it will make your run better and you can heal like Half of the damage you deal which mean you can keep going to fight or to retreat for a healer to heal you. It saves me a lot of time than you may think, and especially in Lunatic+ 

4 minutes ago, lVergill said:

You should definitely take a break now, it is 11:11 PM over here. =3

Tomorrow we can try again and not mess up like me. xD

It's 12:16 AM here...but my sleep schedule sucks, so I'll likely be awake until 3 AM or something doing other stuff with the occasional attempt since I have to do grinding in Ultra Moon for my nuzlocke.

6 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

It's 12:16 AM here...but my sleep schedule sucks, so I'll likely be awake until 3 AM or something doing other stuff with the occasional attempt since I have to do grinding in Ultra Moon for my nuzlocke.

A hour ahead of me, good to know and why does it suck? I hope I am not prying or anything.

Okay, just let me know about your progress tomorrow and have a nice day. ~

Also! Is your name, come from Persona 3 semi final boss, right? 

Because I can get things done at night, and then it sort of turned into a really bad habit.

Yes, yes it does.  The very first run of the game I did, I ended up facing Nyx Avatar at Lv. 69, and it took quite a few tries because of the final part.  Night Queen was the source of many moments of fail.

It does... It will affect your sleep cycle and then fatigue will hit you just like me. D=

I knew it! I had a feeling your name will be coming from that and I am more excited to talk about video game now. xD 

Really? What level were you and persona do you have back there? Nyx Avatar took two tries since the last part caught me off guard and died. X-X

Eh, I end up fixing it once a month or so.

I honestly don't remember at all which personas I had for that fight.  It was a long time back when I first got Persona 3 Portable on my Vita.  I have a PS2 copy of Persona 3 FES now, so I can finally play The Answer.  I also have 2 copies of Persona 5.  Well, I actually have 3, but that's a long story.

6 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Eh, I end up fixing it once a month or so.

I honestly don't remember at all which personas I had for that fight.  It was a long time back when I first got Persona 3 Portable on my Vita.  I have a PS2 copy of Persona 3 FES now, so I can finally play The Answer.  I also have 2 copies of Persona 5.  Well, I actually have 3, but that's a long story.

Lol, just don't drop on us, Nyx. =)

Yeah, the answer is available only on FES and why do ou have three? I have two for Ps4 and Ps3. o.o

3 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I'm always on the offensive in any game XD I don't think there's ever been a game that involves combat strategy where I haven't just gone and tried to fuck shit up with sheer strength XD"

Meh~ I prefer magic above all and it is OP. xD

Archived