Video Game discussion & Strategies

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NyxAvatar69 said:

Oh boy.  Hard can get pretty bad in lategame (especially on Chapters 25 and 27), but you should be alright if you play your cards right.

I know.... I have to reset the game two or three times because of RNG or just a bad play on my part. Currently, I am in Chapter 11 Rainbow Sage which is a breeze as I have to take care of the group to my right and working clockwise from there to kill everyone.

I have a Corrin with +Speed and -Magic since I hardly use Dragonstone while having the Samurai class already on at level 16. I will pick up Camille and be focusing on getting Laslow, Ophelia, Elise, Kana Soleil. I am thinking of grabbing Eponine because of her bow but I am not too sure...

10 minutes ago, lVergill said:

One try, it was rather simple since....normal did take a while. xD  

Or just do Revelation? But it does take a while to have all of them assembled in one place.

I could do Revelation, but I have my master save for some supports and I'd like to get the Hoshidan supports out of the way.

9 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I've been playing a lot of Pokémon and Final Fantasy lately. Mainly PKMN Black/White and Final Fantasy XIII-2"

Ah, Black and White.  Decent games, but I don't really go back to them nearly as often as older games.

4 minutes ago, Hakixy said:

well usum are ok. kind of disappointed it wasnt a remake from gen. 4 :)

I can actually agree with that first part.  The games are nearly identical until the third island, and even then, the changes outside of Necrozma's involvement with the plot and Lusamine not being crazy were the two major differences.  Rainbow Rocket was the only good thing that came out of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon in my opinion, because we got a fabulous new version of the Team Rocket Grunt battle theme.

4 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Ah, Black and White.  Decent games, but I don't really go back to them nearly as often as older games.

"They're my all time favorite Pokémon games, but I've been looking very carefully at Sun and Moon. As for FF, I just finished XIII-2 and trying to finish up all of the post game crap (bestiary, weapons, costumes, alternate endings, etc.). After that, I'm moving on to FFXIII-2: Lightning' return. There were two sequels for XIII-2 XD"

3 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

I can actually agree with that first part.  The games are nearly identical until the third island, and even then, the changes outside of Necrozma's involvement with the plot and Lusamine not being crazy were the two major differences.  Rainbow Rocket was the only good thing that came out of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon in my opinion, because we got a fabulous new version of the Team Rocket Grunt battle theme.

Yeah! The theme was pretty good and I was a bit too hopeful for a sequel of sun and moon. T-T

I see, well I will probably do support after I beat Lunatic and wonder if there is a Lunatic+?

1 minute ago, Hakixy said:

@NyxAvatar69 yea i agree. I kind of hated the battle vs giovanni because mewto just hits ike a truck but w/e

Still waiting for my sinnoh remake *_* :)

I'm afraid of that thing when I eventually get there in my Ultra Moon Nuzlocke.  It just blows up teams and honestly makes the rest of Giovanni's team look like a joke in comparison.

2 minutes ago, lVergill said:

Yeah! The theme was pretty good and I was a bit too hopeful for a sequel of sun and moon. T-T

I see, well I will probably do support after I beat Lunatic and wonder if there is a Lunatic+?

There (luckily) isn't a Lunatic+ in Fates.

2 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"They're my all time favorite Pokémon games, but I've been looking very carefully at Sun and Moon. As for FF, I just finished XIII-2 and trying to finish up all of the post game crap (bestiary, weapons, costumes, alternate endings, etc.). After that, I'm moving on to FFXIII-2: Lightning' return. There were two sequels for XIII-2 XD"

I've honestly never played any of the newer FFs.  I've only played VI, X, and X-2.

3 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

There (luckily) isn't a Lunatic+ in Fates.

Oh good... I don't have to deal with hawkeyes or any op skill from the enemy team beside their weapon and level. o.o

They should keep the hard difficult from black and white but you had to beat once to acquire which was dumb. =(

4 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

If I have any left by then.  I still have to grind for the second Grand Trial and most of the things I have in the PC suck outside of maybe one or two mons.

"Oh, you poor soul... Surprisingly, out of the five Nuzlockes I've ever done, I haven't lost any of them. Came severely close every time, though"

6 hours ago, lVergill said:

Oh good... I don't have to deal with hawkeyes or any op skill from the enemy team beside their weapon and level. o.o

They should keep the hard difficult from black and white but you had to beat once to acquire which was dumb. =(

They really should've brought that back from Black 2 and White 2, but considering how they didn't bring back Battle Frontier in ORAS, the bad plays at Nintendo will probably just continue.

5 hours ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Oh, you poor soul... Surprisingly, out of the five Nuzlockes I've ever done, I haven't lost any of them. Came severely close every time, though"

Akala Island is cursed for me.  I lost half my team to Alolan Marowak (the totem one, not the first battle), then I gambled Lurantis to use Synthesis, but instead, it just blew up my starter with Power Herb Solar Blade after a crit X-Scissor.  It proved to me that the Litten line kinda sucks...at least in my opinion.  Now with a Slowpoke, Pelipper, and an Alolan Marowak along with maybe a Kabuto and Archen, I have to blow through Memorial Hill and do the Grand Trial and pray I don't get completely destroyed.

8 hours ago, lVergill said:

I haven't tried a Nuzlockes in Pokemon Sun since I was too busy with other game at the time and Persona 5 taking most of of time. xD 

Who know? They could potentially bring it back....hopefully..

I did a nuzlocke in Sun...and then lost on the last battle because two of my mons got obliterated during Acerola and then my Mudsdale got Whirlwinded out by Braviary when I used X Sp. Defs to prepare for Magnezone.  After that, no amount of heal spamming could save my team from that Magnezone's Flash Cannon and Thunderbolt spam.

Archived