Video Game discussion & Strategies

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lVergill said:

Lol, just don't drop on us, Nyx. =)

Yeah, the answer is available only on FES and why do ou have three? I have two for Ps4 and Ps3. o.o

Meh~ I prefer magic above all and it is OP. xD

So, originally, I pre-ordered the Take Your Heart Special Edition, and then when the game got delayed, I had thought my order got cancelled because of said delay, so I preordered another copy.  I also got a PS3 copy since my Elgato doesn't like my PS4, but it turns out my original order was never actually cancelled and now I have a second Take Your Heart Special Edition still in it's box while I have my own copy and the PS3 copy.  I also have a PS4 and Vita copy of Danganronpa V3 because I wanted one for the special edition and one to just have because why not.

3 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

So, originally, I pre-ordered the Take Your Heart Special Edition, and then when the game got delayed, I had thought my order got cancelled because of said delay, so I preordered another copy.  I also got a PS3 copy since my Elgato doesn't like my PS4, but it turns out my original order was never actually cancelled and now I have a second Take Your Heart Special Edition still in it's box while I have my own copy and the PS3 copy.  I also have a PS4 and Vita copy of Danganronpa V3 because I wanted one for the special edition and one to just have because why not.

Wow, that wasn't your day, huh? xD  

Well, I am hitting the hay so good luck with Nuzlocke and FE. =3

5 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

"Nice job XD Now you have a collector's item XD"

1 minute ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

9 resets and counting.  I'm a slave to "pray Fredrick doesn't miss and that the mages don't get Vantage+ and Luna+" RNG.

Wow! Nice timing xD 

I know...You need to check and if he has it, reset! It took me a while but I got the hang of it but Lunatic+ is a different hell.

Just now, lVergill said:

Wow! Nice timing xD 

I know...You need to check and if he has it, reset! It took me a while but I got the hang of it but Lunatic+ is a different hell.

Fredrick missed the guy again.  We're already up to 10 resets and I've hardly gotten past the first five enemy units.

1 minute ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Fredrick missed the guy again.  We're already up to 10 resets and I've hardly gotten past the first five enemy units.

Each turn take forever in lunatic+ but it is a repeat and learn process with a mix of RNG. I actually forgot the step for it since it was a long while since I beat it. 

I hate The True Arena in later Kirby games.  Hated it in Super Star Ultra (though, in my defense, I tried doing it tons of times with Plasma, and Plasma isn't as broken as Hammer in that game), hated it in Planet Robobot (Star Dream has a desperation move that goes through any invincibility like Archer's camouflage or Stone and can kill you if you aren't at full HP) and I sure hate it in Triple Dexlue (Kracko sucks, Pyribbit sucks, and Soul of Sectonia sucks even more because new attacks the original didn't do.  Still not done with it though since my recent fail was on Queen Sectonia DX.)

On another note, someone convinced me to use Furfrou on my nuzlocke team since I had to grind anyway.  Why does this thing even learn Tail Whip around Lv. 15?  What have I even gotten myself into with this one?

1 minute ago, lVergill said:

Why use Furfrou? You really need to check their move pool before diving head first. xD 

Also! I beat Chapter 11, 12, and 13! I have Laslow and Ophelia now. <3

"-but i think you should add styles to the team even if furfrou isn't the best. maybe baby doll eyes could come in handy (assuming they still have it)"
And then I responded with...
"Now that you mention it, Styles could be...somewhat useful.  If all else fails, I could always just use him as a meatshield while I heal spam or something."

So the short version is that if things start going south, I'm sacrificing Styles the Furfrou to assure the rest of the team survives.  If he does something useful, good on him.  He'll still be miles better than Sunflora or Ledian, and I've done Gen 2 solo runs with both of them, so I know how badly they suck.

Congrats on the progress, but you're slowly approaching the super painfully annoying Conquest chapters, like one known as The Black Pillar.

12 hours ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

"-but i think you should add styles to the team even if furfrou isn't the best. maybe baby doll eyes could come in handy (assuming they still have it)"
And then I responded with...

"Now that you mention it, Styles could be...somewhat useful.  If all else fails, I could always just use him as a meatshield while I heal spam or something."

So the short version is that if things start going south, I'm sacrificing Styles the Furfrou to assure the rest of the team survives.  If he does something useful, good on him.  He'll still be miles better than Sunflora or Ledian, and I've done Gen 2 solo runs with both of them, so I know how badly they suck.

Congrats on the progress, but you're slowly approaching the super painfully annoying Conquest chapters, like one known as The Black Pillar.

Ah, a punching bag. xD  

A good strategy to keep your good Pokemon alive and not dying from their weaknesses. 

Thank you, I know I will soon arrive to the hardest chapter and Black Pillar ain't bad since my Corrin is a Swordmaster Lv. 1 right now. I just use him with Gunter to 1v1 all of them while Azure dance and heal with her passive or vulnerary. =3

2 minutes ago, lVergill said:

Really? xD

Hope he stay strong then or else you may lose the run all together. What do you have at the moment?

Currently, I have Spark Plug the Charjabug, Master Derp the Slowpoke, Mailbird the Pelipper, Mother the Alolan Marowak, The Third (EarthBound reference to the moles who all said they were the third strongest) the Alolan Digglet, and Styles the Furfrou.  Right now, everyone but The Third and Styles is about Lv. 29.  Sadly, finding good places to grind without ruining my Memorial Hill encounter is easier said than done, especially when Roto Lotto keeps giving me things I don't want instead of Exp. Points.

Archived