Video Game discussion & Strategies

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lVergill said:

@NyxAvatar69

How your Nuzlock? Any updated of your wild adventures and/or fail? What about other game?

I have manage to reach Chapter 19 - Kitsune Lair. The place I hate since those “illusions” really make me want to throw my 3ds since they can just gang on my weakest defense unit with Pass....

I'm up to Malie City before the rival battle.  Nearly lost a mon or two to Olivia because her Lileep got the Ancient Power boosts turn 1 and I didn't know it had Brine.  Then her Lycanroc hit kinda hard on my Dugtrio.  As for encounters, I missed one by accidentally instakilling it with my Pelipper on Hano Beach.  I'm doing a bit of grinding before I go on because Hau's team actually gets a little dangerous now and I also have the Electric trial and Guzma to worry about.

But on a brighter note, I only have 5 or so stages of Puyo Puyo Tetris to do, but I swear Fusion takes a good five minutes a game unless you can do mix chains like a pro...and I'm not a pro.

So far, I have The Third the Alolan Dugtrio, who makes people jealous with his amazing hair.

Styles the Furfrou, who's...kinda just there.

Spark Plug the Charjabug and current leader of this ragtag team

Master Derp the Slowpoke, who I'd probably say is the second in command and is only still alive right now because of the Quick Claw

Mother the Alolan Marowak...who is also just kinda there until I get her a Thick Club and she becomes a monster

And then Mailbird the Pelipper, who is Lv, 33 because I used her to grind up Styles and The Third until they could fight on their own.

I should be mostly fine until Mimikyu comes along since I have The Third to hard wall Alolan Raichu and Mailbird to handle Guzma for the most part.

15 hours ago, lVergill said:

I like their cute nickname! xD

Spark Plug seem to be holding alright so hopefully he doesn’t die from a RNG crit or something unexpected like that. =3

Here is something to motivate you and listen:

Well, good news is I survived Hau with no deaths.  Bad news is that my encounter luck is still absolutely awful.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 13:25, Laroy said:

Hmm, if anyone plays league ima give you a question on two following things: A: Lore B: Charater devlopment (Or skins) 

I will start easy with three lore questions

1. Who is Lux’s brother?

2. Who is draven’s brother?

3. Tristana, teemo, fizz, etc they ate from <Blank> city. What is the city’s name?

1. Garen.

2. Darius

3. Bandle City 

The third one was harder than the first two. xD

2 hours ago, lVergill said:

I did read your awesome story so hopefully, it goes well and I do like that OST! <3 

Other than a specific trial being a trainwreck and Lurantis being Lurantis, it's going decently outside the overload of bad natures.

2 hours ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"No, but I do watch people play it sometimes XD I saw that the original release for it was 2011 XD I thought that it came out last year!"

I tend to see streams of it, but I don't care much for the game.  Good thing I tend to have a ton of tabs open :P

@NyxAvatar69

I hope you are doing good at Fire Emblem. 🙃

Beucase i remember why I hate Lunatic+

Picture this, you are in Chapter 2 which is utter hell and you need to beat the boss to finish the map. You look at his puny 16% hit rate, 9 damage and 9% crit. You laugh at it until...

It crit! And it hit!!!!!!!!

I drop dead and took a rest from that.....

I mean why!? RNG is just so dumb....

4 hours ago, lVergill said:

@NyxAvatar69

I hope you are doing good at Fire Emblem. 1f643.png

Beucase i remember why I hate Lunatic+

Picture this, you are in Chapter 2 which is utter hell and you need to beat the boss to finish the map. You look at his puny 16% hit rate, 9 damage and 9% crit. You laugh at it until...

It crit! And it hit!!!!!!!!

I drop dead and took a rest from that.....

I mean why!? RNG is just so dumb....

I'm learning to hate Lunatic+ from the overload of resets alone.  At this point, I'm ready to say "I would much rather do another Lunatic Conquest run than this."  Even if Lunatic Conquest is unfairly hard in some chapters, it's still more fair than Awakening's Lunatic+ shenanigans.

11 hours ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

I'm learning to hate Lunatic+ from the overload of resets alone.  At this point, I'm ready to say "I would much rather do another Lunatic Conquest run than this."  Even if Lunatic Conquest is unfairly hard in some chapters, it's still more fair than Awakening's Lunatic+ shenanigans.

Yeah, I hate constantly resetting but I managed to beat it fairly quickly than my first time. Do you run Def+/LCK-, right?

4 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Um...I have 8 Defense on Chapter 2.  I probably should redo the first two chapters with +Defense over +Magic.

Well! You can’t beat chapter 2 with that you dummy Nyx! xD 

Okay! Have Def+ to make it easy on you and -Luck because it suck! 

Beat the prologue with

11 Defense (at least but more is good)

Have all health pot on Robin

Beath chapter 1 with

13 defense (at least)

Must have C support with Fred

Must carry Elixir by Robin

Chapter 2 you must win! No matter what..

Just now, lVergill said:

Well! You can’t beat chapter 2 with that you dummy Nyx! xD 

Okay! Have Def+ to make it easy on you and -Luck because it suck! 

Beat the prologue with

11 Defense (at least but more is good)

Have all health pot on Robin

Beath chapter 1 with

13 defense (at least)

Must have C support with Fred

Must carry Elixir by Robin

Chapter 2 you must win! No matter what..

On my first completed run of Chapter 1, I had actually forgotten to give someone the Elixir because I was so focused on not getting destroyed and being forced to reset and then put my sanity even closer to the edge.

Then just use Robin defense within the castle that heal you and give you +2 defense to worn out the boss weapon which I do. You must put in the castle when he has 1 last try before he remain stuck and just beat the living exp out of him. Also, give you the time to share the Elixir.

Archived