Hello

Well, Hello there.... I'm Damask, I came here in search of friends and roleplay partners..... I am an artist and a writer as well, and have been working on my own story for some time now. I'm really into Initial D and racing right now so my page will probably be filled with Eurobeats and Manuel memes XD. But other than that, I am a fun loving dude and I enjoy helping others. My thrill of the day is making someone happy. So, that's a brief summary of me. I also have a fascination with Reapers so.... I hope everyone is having an incredible day. ^_\\

• Senior Staff

Well, hello there Damask... I'm SMFoxy.
I came here because you made a welcome thread and I reply to all of them now. xD
Joking aside, welcome to EcchiDreams. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.
Look forward to seeing you around, and hope you'll share some of your art and writing here on the site.

Sweet Dreams~