I could see Mishi hungrily licking my large cock clean with her soft tongue coiling around my shaft and tip which made me grunt at her tongue work. She began giggling with joy at my reaction and talking about my lust overtaken me.

”That’s your fault, and you want this to happen to us. You pull your masturbation just for me to see you naked and fall for your charm.” I pant

"My fault?". Mishi suddenly crawled the other way around, and sat on his length. "I did tell you that the door is there if you wanna get out". She started to rub or grind against his length with her wet pussy. "Mm~ Now you'll have to take responsibility since we'll be having loooooooots". She was teasing herself at the same time. "Mm fuck... Fuck you're so hard....". Clearly, she had done it before. "Now don't move until I say so".

I watch as Mishi lift herself up to feel her soggy pussy rub against me and feeling her outer lips coating my thick cock with her love juice as she was clearl excited for this fuck. She began speaking about taking responsibility of having endless sex with her as she look hungry for it and whimpering at my large dick being too large for her tight pussy.

”Why run when I can have sex with Mishi and stuff her lonely pussy.” I answer

My hands wander into her chest as I caress softly at her covered breasts and stimulating her body by touching her erect nipple with force.

"Eat my pussy". Mishi crawled to his face, her soaked pussy in view. "I did say that you'll have to suck me out while sitting on your face". She sat on his face.

"Mm~ Fuck~". Ah, her role was being a prostitute-- bad parenting from parents. Guess who introduced her to be one? Her perverted dad, who was probably a zombie by now.

I sigh as Mishi spoke about something odd before she push me into my bed and letting my cap fall down to revel my large white hair as she put her pussy into my mouth. My eyes lower at her wildness and unpredictability guiding her which made me wonder about her past. I couldn’t let her do whatever she please so I grab her thighs and quickly began eating her drooling pussy as I teased her clit occasionally. My finger dig into her thick thighs and letting my wet tongue enter thee vagina so I could hear her moaning like a whore.

Mishi straightened her back, sighing with content. "A good boy you are...". She watched him eat her out, moaning as she spread her legs more. "Have ya done it before? Damn your tongue is good". With that, her hips started moving in circular motion. "That's it... ugh! R-Right there! Yes!".

Mishi began relaxing herself as she spread her legs widely so I could reach deeper into her soggy pussy leaking her love juice into my face and drinking it while she questions about my virginity. I couldn’t answer since I have a pussy on my mouth so I just nod and continue eating this slut’s pussy like it was the last, which was. The sudden circulation movement from Mishi made me go rough on this moaning girl as she clearly wanted this and forcing her pussy to reach her orgasm. The entire pussy juice went into my mouth for me to swallow and painting her quivering pussy with my saliva.

Mishi felt as if she was going to release. Though, once she was about to, she immediately stood up. "Oh I'm not cummin just yet". She went to kneel on floor, pulling his legs so his precious was in her reach, and roughly started sucking on his balls and dick. She's the type to have rough sex, comparing with her personality. 

As I felt her pussy, she quickly left my side as I sigh with relief to breath and the sudden sucking of my cock was too sudden. I could feel her tongue wrappind around my cock nicely and sucking me hard as she return to her kneeling. I moan softly at her blowjob and finally entering her soft mouth. My hand went over the blondie to push her to my base and slowly guidance her to take my entire length like a slut.

”I am going to get addicted to you, Mishi.” I pant.

"Then get addicted to me". Mishi moaned with her mouth full. She would bob her head rapidly up and down until he was about to release. She quickly pulled away, climbed on top of him with her ass and pussy infront of him, then rubbed his penis fast with her hand. "Cum cum cum~ Come on baby". 

I moan as Mishi moan loudly as she enjoy a hard cock raping her mouth and giving the taste of a sweaty cock. As my climax was coming from The throbbing, she pull away as she show me her pussy and ass to give me a full view of her lewd body and her hand replacing her mouth with quick movement of her handjob.

”Ugh~ You little-Ah!” I moan.

I couldn’t resist my whore as my dick began to cover her beautiful naked body with semen and staining her clean skin with my smell. My slut enjoy her cum bath as I am the only one capable of doing this to her and forever fucking this girl until pregnancy happen.

The sound of her phone made Mishi, still covered in semen and naked, rush toward her phone as it rings from receiving a call while I lay down recovering from my ejaculation. The thought of another survival was rather good but right now, those things were still out there and I raise my upper body to began looking at Mishi.

"Answer it, it could be...calling for help.." I pant.

Mishi nodded her head, and with that, she answered the call. "Hello?".

"You're alive?! Thank goodness!". That familiar voice, could it be...

"S-Sensei?".

"Are you alright?? Meet us in school! Survivors need to gather and be together!".

"Us? Sensei, there are other survivors?".

"Yes, we'll talk here in school. Bring things you will need!". With that, the call ended in a hurry. 

I sigh with a relief as I recover from my ejaculation while hearing Mishi mention about a sensei and hearing multiple people staying low at school which was quite a way to reach that place from here. I grab a tissue from the tissue box nearby to clean myself from her Mishi's love juice within my body and passing her the box so she cleans her a bit before heading into the shower. 

"You aren't thinking about going in there? There monsters lurking around out there and we don't know how strong those things are..." I ask. 

"Hey hey who said we're done?". Mishi rose a brow with a poker face on. "You're gotta have to fuck my pussy". She put her ass up in the air, showing her pussy inviting his cock over with her ass hole in full view. "Come on, put it in fuck me roughly!".

I sigh since this was Mishi we are talking about so this was very unpredictable and of course very beautiful which was a plus side. The sudden order of her wanting me to fuck her drooling pussy was somethings I didn’t expect from the little interruption and showering her lower mouth to me as she shake her hips. My cock was ready for this since her pussy look so tempting which made my body approach her to hold her ass tightly and rubbing my mass underneath her curve.

”Your funeral.” I spoke.

Withouth any hesitation, I shove my entire length to Mishi’s pussy like the whore she was and entering her womb that easily. The thickness of my cock spread her wall apart as it took my shape and pulsing from that single plow.

Mishi gasped, and moaned out. "Oh shit! Ugh!". She gripped onto her bed sheet as soon as he started moving his hips wildly, she kept her ass up while her upper body lowered down on the bed. Even better? She was twerking slightly. "Good boy.. yes.. ugh! Yes! D-Don't be such a pussy and fuck me up real bad! Rip me apart! Don't slow down!".

Perhaps being a slut is her second-nature now.

"Come on harder~ Mngh! Mngh! Ah! H-Harder!".

I knock the unexpected Mishi as she whimpers at the thickness and force of my pounding from behind as she enjoys being used which was something I will have to get used to in order to pleasure her. Hearing her taunt made my eyes twitch with anger as she shouldn't have done that and glaring at her lewd body shaking up to me since she wants me to break her.

"You are crossing the line here Mishi, but maybe you are a whore so..." I trail off.

I grip her thigs with my left hand as I went rough on her and using my right to wrap my right hand into her neck to force her up. My cock began to plow this slut's pussy as she was slowly molding into my shape and lifting her leg up to go even deeper into her cervix while occasionally poking her womb with my cock tip. 

"Who cares about your well-being now..." I coldly finish. 

"And who cares about your feelings huh?~ Why do you think your dick slipped in easily, hm?~". Even Mishi noticed and admitted that she is. A small grin formed her lips. "See if you can make me scream". Her moans were in pure pleasure, splashing juice all over the bed. She would even curse. "Yes!~ Mm fuck me!~ R-Right there hit me there! Give me a spank!".

I ignored her confirmation as I grab her head to push her into the bed as I force my large cock to reshape this loose pussy drooling from having another cock from the many she once had. My burly dick breaking and twisting her womb like a knot as her breast are pressed against the cover of her bed while shaking her lips like a true whore. The sound of her ass being spank over and over fill this room just like her moaning that beg to be rough on her. 

"Stop talking and keep shaking those hips..." I coldly remark. 

"I hella won't unless I'm being spanked hard enough~". Once he did, Mishi screamed out in pain and pleasure. "Ah fuck! Yes! Mm baby yes!". She started to twerk. "Aah that feels so fucking good baby! Mngh!". She was use to this, therefore enjoyed it. "Are you gonna cum?~ Are you gonna cum, hm?~", she cooed. "Come on cum inside my pussy". She squeezed him inside her. 

Seeing Mishi behaving like slut only made her image of her being a nice girl crumble before his very own eyes as she began shaking her ass and taking each spank with utter joy from the pain. Mishi wanted to be creampie from my cock which I gladly did as I began to thrust wildly like a pair of animals in heat and climax inside of her wet pussy to release his entire load of semen in her womb. The semen overfilled her vagina to the brim as she began leaking my baby seed from her stuff snatch and pinning her head down to take each pump like a good girl. 

"There, I doubt one rought fucking will be enough for you.." I mutter. 

"Aah~ Haah~". Mishi panted heavily, and chuckled. "Oh?". She hypnotizingly twerked her ass. "There's still my butt, trust me it will be muuuch tighter~". From under her pillows... she had alot of toys! "Or you want me to fuck you up this time?".