"I don't know, but it seems very dangerous so I don't think a bat or anything like that would work on those things," I mutter. 

I could see different kind of this wandering across the streets other than just that dogs-like thing, there were some bigger things and small one lurking around while hearing some otherworldly screeches which made me feel a bit overwhelmed. The sound of the blind closing as I pull the cord to block the view of those things watching us and scratching my head as I have no idea as to how the world became like this in the first place. 

"What should we do Mishi? We need to stay low at the moment and find good weapons, preferably guns to keep them away while also dealing some damage to those things but where do we find that?" I question.

I went over to Mishi's bed to sit down while leaning back to think and understand the situation that came from the left field since me and Mishi are probably the few survivors or worse, the only two. We have to worry about survival and then there rebuilding humanity when it comes to that but I hardly know Mishi and I don't think she is willing to do that. 

Mishi sighed, and then again as she watched them limp around. She looked at the windows, hoping for any survivors in other houses. So far, none. As if she had no shame, she suddenly said, "hey... We rarely talk but if we are the only ones surviving this then I'll have no choice but for you to impregnate me. Ya hear me?". Indeed, no shame. But, it's Mishi. She's not girly, yet not too tomboy. She even repeated what she said to make sure it eould go to his brain. "We'll have sex and make more humans yeah? Yeah". Was she that desperate for humans to dominate these dead things?

She locked the window, and walked towards the door. "Let's go downstairs and eat something. We'll talk as we do so". With that, she left the room. 

I became taken back by Mishi's sudden bold request of me impregnating this rather attractive woman, I became speechless as to how she wants us to have sex just to repopulate the entire world and probably a wise decision consider our situation. Footsteps made me turn to Mishi as we speak about talking about this further during breakfast and making me lower my cap at this rather embarrassing topic of our since it would be lucky for me to do such thing with her. I lift myself as I blow my cap up with a blow of air and follow her downstairs to prepare ours self a meal to regain our energy for the incoming things that was about to occur.

"Are you sure Mishi? You do know what you are asking me to do? You don't have to force yourself just because you are the only woman girl and I do find you very attractive girl." I spoke, seriously. 

"Did you hear me stutter?". Mishi rose a brow at him. "Cute. I guess I'll repeat, or should I show it to you?". The blonde opened the fridge, and looked through on what they were going to have. "Do you wanna have cereals instead?". She could cook, but not in this situation. She looked at him as she took out a bottle of milk, put the box of cereals abd milk on the table, then went to get two bowls and spoons.

Her eyes landed to him. "Hey? Hello?". She waved a hand infront of his face.

As Mishi speak about that situation like it was nothing her was a bit odd since most girls would have rejected that idea unless she didn't mind doing with me and engrossing myself to my deep thinking. The sound of Mishi's movement and noises of her things became distance to me as she mentions showing me something which made me quite curious now and seeing her waving my hand in front of me to bring me back from my engrossment. 

"Yes...cereal will do, Mishi. What do you by showing me? What are you going to show me?" I ask. 

I began pouring some cereal into a bowl while adding milk and sugar to began eating my rather light breakfast today due to the monsters. 

"Hmm....". Mishi thought about it. ".. naah not now". She decided to just have a cheese sandwich. As in, just bread and cheese. "Why, curious? Or are you just that eager to get laid?". A grin could be seen from her. "So, what's the plan? We can't stay here long ya know. We would have to migrate somewhere else. The longer we might stay, the more dangerous it may be".

She finished her sandwich in no time, now getting themselves a drink.

"Of course not Mishi, I was just wondering why you go so far to have sex with me?" I spoke. 

I noticed Mishi quickly changing her mind as pick up a sandwich which was her usual habit at this point and strangely slowly getting used to her personality of being wild and unpredictable. I began eating the cereal quick as Mishi devour that sandwich rather quickly and having herself a drink after done with it while asking her plan about moving into another place. 

"But does things are out there. We need to find something to fight back first before thinking on migrate and let's fortify your house as our first step of defense." I explain.

"Right...". Not a gamer she is, she wanted to know how it would feel like to be in an apocalypse. She wasn't actually expecting this to be rather... intense. "So we cover up the windows, that's one thing. Another thing for sure is that they look really stupid...". Now she would be surprised if she were to find out that the undead knows how to open the door, or can even break down the door. "They're not that strong, are they?". She rose a brow at him.

Once they were done, she gathered up the dishes to the sink for her to wash. "So yeah...forget the project... All of our efforts gone to waste". Remembering what he said a few minutes earlier, she looked at him. "Do you not want to get laid by a blondie?". Straight-forward, as always. 

• Like 1

“Yes, barricading your house would be a good idea and I don’t know if they can go through the wood or open door so we will wait to wait and see for our self.” I explain.

I managed to finish my cereal as I help Mishi cleaning the dishes and speaking about the wasteful time we have with the project that was due in a couple of days which was sort of unfair.

”I guess, but now we have a bigger problem to deal with right now...” I sigh.

I help her out with cleaning the dishes which was rather normal for us to do while the monster lurker around every corner now and suddenly Mishi brought out that question once more. My mouth remain hesitate as I look at Mishi’s attractive body which was rather gorgeous and I couldn’t lie, she was beautiful.

”I don’t mind, I would consider myself lucky if I did with you.” I reply.

The blonde grinned at the answer. "Pervert". She grinned. "And what would you say if I say that we're gonna get started now?". The grin still remained, now her eyes on the dishes. She started drying them before putting them back to the shelf. "But naah too early". She snickered as she then made her way upstairs when done.

"So, what do we do today?". She looked at him as she sat on the edge of her bed. "Actually... I'm curious how it all started...".

I sight at her little teased as she grin about which I just look away from her and finishing the small task in while we ignored the sound coming from outside. I follow Mishi as we ascend upstairs while she snicker about our recent topic and what how this whole messs started which we lack any intel about.

”That’s hard to say considering we sleep through it and suddenly woke up. As to what to do, we can fortify your house like we mentioned.” I explain.

Mishi lay down on the bed, sighing. "Maaan.. this suucks". If she were alone during an apocalypse, she would just...masturbate. Well, she still would even if someone's in the same room. Though, not infront of her parents, of course! She blinked in realization...

"Hey.. do you mind if I just...masturbate real quick?". 

Really a straight-forward and shameless person, indeed.

I watch as Mishi lay down on the bed as she sighs about the boredom overwhelming the door while I remain viligent about this whole situation since I knew Mishi was going to do something wild. Suddenly, I noticed her eyes shot open as she spoke about masturbating right in front of me which made me quite confused and surprised she even to me that.

"What? Are you joking Mishi?" I ask, stun. 

"No". Mishi wasted no time and started taking off her shorts and undies. "It wouldn't hurt anyway to finger myself in front of you. I'm sure you wouldn't mind". She didn't even question him if he really didn't mind. She spread her legs, and started rubbing her clit. Her cheeks turned pink, moaning softly. "Atleast...y-you wouldn't get b-bored..~".

She would even tease herself by slightly inserting her finger inside.

Suddenly, Mishi began to undress herself at her lower body to reveal her puffy pussy which I was shock and she began to spread her legs to see her gaping inside throbbing with excitement. I look away from her as she begin touching herself and hearing her sweet moan which was rather tempting my body to do something lewd. The sloppy sound she made with her fingers as she continue to touch herself was getting soft and making my cock bulg from my pant.

”Bored or not...I just leave and leave that to yourself” I spoke, as I lower my head to hide my embarrassment.

Edited by lVergill

"Oh?~ Then t-the door is right over there for you to leave- hmnghh!". Mishi licked her lips. She noticed him with his head down, then grinned. "You know what I want to do?~ Sit on your face". She chuckled as she then inserted her index and middle finger. "I would sit on your face and I'd let you lick and suck on my pussy as I move my hips in a circular motion". She was tempting him in purpose-- it is in her nature. 

"Aaw~ Someone's shy~".

I grunt as Mishi was testing my patience and pout slightly at her little teasing that has stretch long enough. My fee began walking toward her to slap her sense into her but I accidentally trip with a pillow of Mishi and pin her into the bed. The softenss of her breast was within my hands and squeeze them as I realized this was Mishi. I remain frozen as her body was very tempting and my bulging cock poking Mishi’s leg.

Mishi suddenly gasped when he fell on top of her, accidentally groping her as she had her bak on the bed. She blinked her eyes a few times, then grinned. "Oh? So what's your excuse?". She pulled her fingers out, then licked them for her to taste. She waited for him to get off of her, but he was frozen. A chuckle could be heard from her. "Hellooo?".

“I am sorry...” I mutter

I lean over to kiss Mishi as our lips press against each other and letting tongue coil against her. My hand roughly squeeze her right soft breast and rotating around to feel everything about her while also feeling her erect nipple. Meanwhile, his left hand wander around her clits as I teased her and feeling her love juice dripping her pussy.

Mishi was taken aback from her actions, but kissed him back as she started unzipping his pants. Her moans were soft, and would tilt her head a bit to the side as they kissed. 

She pulled away for her to breathe. "Ya know.. I only said that you can watch, right?".

We separate from each other as we took a deep, sharp breath and a trail of saliva connections as she was still stubborn even after my bold move. 

“Yes, but I think this will make feel better, Mishi and I want you.” I answer.

I lean down to lick her neck with my wet tongue to taste Mishi’s skin and trailing down to tears her erect nipple clearly in the mood for some fuck. My finger now thrusting into her cute puffy pussy as she drool out her love juice and coating my fingers as she was getting excited to have something big stuffing her lonely vagina.

"Hm~". Mishi tilted her head for him to have more access to her neck, then bit her lower lip as she could feel him finger her. "No wonder you get into trouble....not listening to instructions, tsk tsk~". She took his throbbing member out of his unzipped pants as she sat up. "Lie down will ya?". She switched their position, but something was different. Her pussy was in his view.

She started to lick and suck on his tip.

I could hear Mishi enjoying her little teased and telling me about not following instruction like her which was ironic for the both us.

”You could say that about you as well but I am a bad boy so I have my reasons.” I spoke.

The sound of my pant unzipping by Mishi as she let out my pulsing, thick dick was a sigh that she want something more and gave me a small order. My body lies down next to her to see her leaning toward my large mass while sticking her tongue to lick my tip and sucking occasionally. I grunt softly to see her getting in the mood and sighing with relief to feel her saliva slowly drooling down my cock.

"Oh? I only did what I have to do, and it seems that you really took my words seriously". Mishi grinned a bit before continuing with her role. "You really want to produce more human kinds?". She licked down to his length as she listened to his reactions. 

All of the sudden, she started rubbing his manhood with...what seemed to be in-between something soft. Her breasts. 

I remain silent as Mishi grin at my action for falling for her little masturbation trick but seeing her licking my cock like a slut was something else and making my anger almost disappear from my head. The thought of her soft, wet tongue coating my large cock was magnificent and grunting to hold the soft moan coming from my lips. Suddenly, Mishi brought a question which made me gasp since that mean endless sex to rebuild back humanity and making some constant fuck every day to make sure my wife was filled to the brim. 

"No, even better, I want you to have my kids," I spoke softly.

Mishi began to get excited as the soft sensation came from nowhere and I glance down to see her pair of breast hugging my dick tight. I whimper as the gentle softness of Mishi's tits as my stench soil her gentle skin and I can only imagine what kind of lewd thing she has in her sleeves.