Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

abandoned Lock & Load [Vergil x Känną]

lVergill

It was a normal day like any day before it, i was hanging out with a girl in her room and helping her with simple study since the school partner is up to do a project together. I was with Mishi in her room as we alone in her house and a mere hour before the whole world itself went down to hell. I was enjoying the last minute in peace, not knowing that a nuke was going to completely change my life and the world altogether.

”So, why did you invited me here? We could easily done this at school you know?” I ask.

I question her line of thinking since she suddenly ask me to approach her house and do our project in her house for unknown reason.

Edited by lVergill

Creämy

"What? Is it bad to do it here in school?". Mishi rose a brow. "I mean... we don't have to borrow from a teacher or anything. We have our materials here, and we can eat some snacks as we do so". Eating while doing work was her way to motivate herself. She only wish exams and stuff will allow students to sit comfortably or have a drink or snacks for them to eat. If cheating didn't exist, they would probably allow it. "So, what do you want to have?". The blonde asked as she stood up.

A hand on her waist, and head tilted slightly as she waited for his reply. Once he told her whether he wants something or not, she went down the stairs to the kitchen to get themselves a good drink and snacks. 

• Like 1

lVergill

“I guess you have a point there.” I answer.

I grab the tip of my hat as I have my own reason to stay in school but majority lies on me working alone. I always rely on myself to get the job done and never partner up with anyone, until now. Mishi spoke about snacks and asking me my recommendations.

”Cookies sound nice and coke as well.” I reply.

She left as I finish my sentence and I took the opportunity to take a good lock at her room. This was my first time in a girls room so I was curious and it was neatly organized which did impress me. The scent was nice and a lot more comfortable which she did mention when staying around here. I sigh as I didn’t know much about her and i wonder why she think of this weird team-up the teacher suddenly throw in at the last second.

Creämy

Mishi was preparing their snacks, able to hear her neighbour screaming. "They're arguing again huh...". She huffed. "Well I'm just about done preparing". With that, she started making her way up the stairs to her room. When she arrived, she placed it on the coffee table, and sat down. "When do we have to finish this again? Tomorrow or next week?". 

She took a cookie, and took a small bite. "So.. for here...". The blonde started explaining what they could do first. Time ticking by fast as they do their project. "Hngg!", she stretched her body. "That'll do for now. Oh! Wanna watch Fifty Shades of Grey?".

• Like 1

lVergill

Mishi came back to her room as I see her bringing the goods and gently setting down in the table we are currently working. She asked me a question regarding about the date while I pick up a cookie and gently eat as I stare at my partner for today’s project.

”He did say next week due to something big going on today and as for that intel, I don’t really know” I answer.

We spend a good time for together as we strangely make a good duo and making some quick progress. I sigh as I lower my cap at the fatigue slowly approaching and hearing Mishi feeling the same think as she propose a stop right here which was a wise decision. I was a bit curious at her idea but I have nothing else to do at the moment and went with her plan.

”Sure, we do need to relax for a while and call it a day.” I answer.

Creämy

"Alright!". Mishi crawled towards her laptop that was charging, and crawled back to where she was sitting. "Ah okay.. here it is". She smiled as she pressed play, licking her lips. 

As the movie kept on going, she was inlove with the character, Mr. Grey. "Haah~ Such a handsome man~". Having a tomboyish personality, it still was surprising that she falls for a luxurious man/character like Mr. Grey. Most people would think she's into emo or gangsters. Well, partly true.

The movie soon ended, and the screams she heard earlier was gone. "Hey, did you hear a scream earlier whilw I was downstairs?".

lVergill

I smile gently to see Mishi excited for something which I hardly see from her during class. She quickly brought her laptop so we could watch the movie together and glance at her engross with the movie the entire time. In a way, Mishi look rather cute and attractive now that I took a look at her happy side. We watch the entire film together and becoming curious about the characters for pulling such stub like that.

I began to stretch as the movie has ended and looking at Mishi glancing at wall before asking a weird question.

”Screaming? I thought it was you making that ruckus?” I mutter, confused.

It was odd from her to be screaming from below but I thought she hit herself or something which didn’t bother until she brought it up to my attention. 

Creämy

"What? Nah it wasn't me". Mishi rose a brow, then sighed softly. "Nah, whatever. Maybe just hearing things or.. an argument from our neighbour". She looked at the time, then looked at him. "Let's continue this again tomorrow. Where do you wanna sleep? Here or I'll walk you home?".

Once again, she stood up. "Ain't forcin ya to sleep here so just pick".

lVergill

“I see...” I mutter.

I didn’t question that problem any further since it was better not knowing where it came from but it did made me worry in the back of my mind. Mishi suddenly gave me the choice to sleep here despite her knowing little about me and becoming impatient as I didn’t know a good answer to that bold question. I thought about as the scream came to the mix and made me choose the correct answer from my perspective of thing.

”I want to stay...here.” I reply, struggling.

This was my first time sleeping in a random person house and especially a girl.

Creämy

Mishi blinked her eyes, noticing the way he answered. "I don't bite y'know... just as long as you don't do anything stupid, got it?". She went to her wardrobe, and opened it for her to get the futon, pillows, and a blanket. She lay them down next to her bed, then looked at him. "Wanna watch another movie?". She asked. It seemed that she still wasn't sleepy. 

lVergill

“Stupid?” I repeat, confused.

I didn’t understand what she meant by that so I just nod and she resume doing her own business. Mishi went into her wardrobe to pull out a futon for me to sleep and a cover with some pillow which was nice of her. I see her looking at up at me and wanting for us to watch something together which was rather cute.

”Sure Mishi, what do you want watch next” I smile.

I turn off the light in her room as our only source of light was the laptop’s light and bringing into her bed so we can watch in the comforts of the bed.

Creämy

"I don' have it in my laptop. Though I have it in CD. Let's watch it in TV". Mishi went to get her CD case, and started flipping the pages. "Hm.. Where is it.. I heard it's funny and good". Once she found it, she turned on the television, and put it in the CD player. "I'll be lying down with a bunch of my pillows so you might want to go to your futon if you don't wanna get kicked. I change positions every single time". Even when she was sleeping, she would wake up with no blanket.

The movie started, hugging a pillow with a blanket covering her body. 

lVergill

“Really? well, if you say so.” I reply.

I hop over my futon as I see Mishi hugging a pillow and watching the movie from her own bed. I decide to do the same as I keep my yawn quietly as possible and focus in the movie while thinking about tomorrow’s plan regarding about the project. Luckily, today was a Friday and we could easily make some plan. As the movie was coming to a close, I felt my eyes lids becoming heavy and feeling a bit drowsy for standing around doing nothing which further my fatigue.

Creämy

Mishi, having PE three times a weak, felt the remote slipping off of her hand. She tossed and turned to her side as she hugged the pillow, and there her exhaustion became evident. Her body needed rest. By the time the remote fell out of her grip, her eyes were already closed as the credits started rolling. With her blanket warming up her body, she felt more comfortable to sleep.

Midnight

A scream could be heard outside the house, causing her to flinch. "Wha... the heck...". The blonde rubbed her eyes as she sat up. "What...was that?".

lVergill

I noticed Mishi falling asleep after the credit appear and quickly turn it off for her to sleep peacefully. I yawn as I lay in my futon while seeing some strange light coming from outside and feeling a bit dizzy as I felt into deep sleepy out of nowhere. Something felt wrong but my eye lids became heavy for my sheer will to keep them up and they became close follow my a scream later after.

”Huh!” I gasp.

I was awoken to see the room still a bit dark which was odd and not cien Mishi awake by that scream. My eyes widen to see thick red fog covering my vision of the outside world and making me confused by the sudden change.

”Hey, take a look at this.” I spoke.

Creämy

Mishi looked at what he was pointing at. "Red fog..?". She got out of bed, and walked near the window. "What does it mean?". Some of the houses had their lights on upon hearing and seeing the same thing. "I'll go out and check". She hurried out of the room, and went to the kitchen like any people would do to look for a weapon. Knives...fork... They were too small for her as her equipment. "Better than nothing". Getting a many of them, she put them in her pockets, and walked towards the door.

There the blonde thought whether it would be wise to go out. Red would mean danger. So, why would she go out? Especially, alone?

lVergill

I see Mishi running downstairs as she mentions going out toward the thickness of the red fog which was probably a bad idea since I sense malice from it and not something you want to go there. I grunt as I follow after her which lead me to the kitchen to see her picking up knives and forks across the cabinet which made me a bit surprised at her gathering weapon to the danger of outside. Still, she did have the right mindset as I pick a wooden bat that I saw running back down and we walk in the door to see Mishi stop.

"What's wrong? Are you having a second thought about this plan of yours? We don't know what's up there Mishi." I spoke.

I grab my hat's tip while putting my wooden bat on my shoulder and look at the red thick fog blocking any sight of anything inside of that. 

Creämy

Mishi sighed. "Ugh.. yolo". She opened the door, and it was so silent it was deafening. "Aright.. no.. I'm not using these as my primary weapon". She went back inside and quickly searched for a more useful equipment. All of the sudden, as if God had given her a temporary luck, she saw what seemed to be a homemade weapon: Pipe Warhammer. "Whoever made this, thank you and god bless your brain". 

Now, she was ready.

She walked back out, and took a deep breath.

• Like 1

lVergill

“You are an...interesting person Mishi.” I spoke, slightly struggling to compliment.

I lower my cap to hide my confused expression toward her personality since she was a wild one but it was rather cute to see her like that. After a while of waiting,  Mishi open the door to see the red fog from before and making the air became heavy with intense pressure. Still, as we ignored death itself, we walk into the red fog’s belly and walking very carefully around it. I could barely see anything and my radius was but a few foot and making me tight my grasp on the baseball bat.

”When did this fog appear? Last nights or maybe just recently?” I spoke.

I hear a low growl coming from far away while hearing movement all over the fog and making me stop to glance all over to spot anything that could confirm any danger.

Creämy

Mishi was holding her weapon tightly, ready to react to whatever it was coming. Upon hearing what he heard, she flinched and looked behind her. "Uh.. Alright.. very funny.. Are we in a film or something? A city prank?". She facepalmed, actually surprised that she thought of such things.

"Wanna just... go back? Maybe it will disappear in the morning". Besides, the blonde was still sleepy. "Come on... let's get inside". She started walking back inside the house, yawning and stretching.

lVergill

I watch as Mishi quickly changing her mind from the weird noise popping out occasionally across the red fog and turn back at to see some shadow silhouette making some quick pace which made me agree with her plan. I quickly closed the door to make sure it was tightly locked while she wasn't aware of the thing lurking in the shadow and sighing at her lack of thinking. 

"You are probably right, it could be some weird morning mist happening right now and it could blow over," I spoke. 

I keep my recent find a secret since I didn't want to scare Mishi about the things I just saw and follow her up to her room so we can resume our sleep. 

Creämy

Mishi got on the bed with a soft sigh, and hugged the pillow under the blanket once again. "Welp.. goodnight". She closed her eyes, not taking long for her to fall back to sleep. Though as she was in her slumber, the noises she heard outside continuted; they roamed around the neighbourhood. There was no such as a city prank, was there? 

Morning

Mishi was already a mess on the bed. Her arms and legs spread as they slept. Her blanket was now halfway down, and her pillows were everywhere! 

lVergill

I went into my futon as Mishi look very exhausted which I didn’t blame her due to our work and movie watching. I quickly join her on her sleep as I drift off while roaring and screaming can be heard which did make me very uncomfortable to sleep that night. The next morning, I woke up to see light finally showing in the window of Mishi’s room and see her in the bed in a complete mess that she warn me.

”Wow, she wasn’t kidding...” I mutter, amazed.

I slowly walk to the window so I could see the outside more clearly than before but the red mist still linger on faintly. I couldn’t see in the sky nor a lot ahead due to the red mist and my eyes widen to see a dog-like thing across the street with quickness. That thing didn’t look like a dog since it was quite big and having reddish skin while having cyber like tooth now that I narrow to examine closer.

”Mishi! Wake up! You need to see this things running around!” I yell.

Creämy

Mishi flinched upon hearing a yell. She groaned sleepily and in annoyance as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "The hell man.. it's still early". She got out of bed, and waddled towards the window. There: blood, lifeless people, and the undead were everywhere. That woke her up and cursed. "Shit...". The mist was still there. "What the heck happened?". A sigh escaped her lips as she walked towards the window. "I'll just wash my face and brush teeth.. I'll be back".

In the bathroom

"Fuck.. what was that?? A zombie? What kind of dog was that?". The blonde whisper-panicked to herself as she washed her face. She has brushed her teeth-- using that moment to process what she just saw. "Ugh...".

A minute later

"So... don't tell me that scream I heard last night came from...them", was the question right after walking out of the bathroom. "What are those things anyway?". It couldn't be apocalypse, she thought.