Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to: Yoai, Yuri, Hardcore, Anal, Kitsunes. If you find any of these themes distasteful, then please do not read.

ParticipantsSophiaKaylaenShez, and Emma

Description: After a chance encounter with Sophia, Shez convinced the slightly drunken girl to work for him, in exchange for his deepest, darkest desires. They took their leave from the small pub they made their deal in, and bumped into a strange boy, Kaylaen. He seemed to take an immediate liking to both Shez and Sophia and opted their party. From there, they made their way to the luxury hotel they'd be spending the night in and managed to get the shy, purple haired Emma to join in on the fun. With Sophia already going at it with Emma, things are going to escalate.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Shez can't help but give off a small smile as he sees Sophia pin Emma against the wall and start to assert her own dominance over the girl. He rolls his eyes and turns to Kaylaen, taking a few gently steps towards him and placing his thumb and forefinger on the boy's chin. Shez uses this gentle grip to turn Kaylaen's head towards and up to his face. Shez leans down and whispers gently in his ears, letting his silky, seductive voice flow through the boy's eardrums

"Now, I guess it's time to show you who the real man is here~"

And with that, he licks the edge of Kaylaen's ear gently. He grabbed onto the boy's hips, attempting to tease him as much as possible by pulling Kaylaen's body in close to his.

Meanwhile, Emma moans gently at the feeling of Sophia's velveteen tongue caressing the side of her neck. Her face was a deep crimson, which still hadn't escaped her. She gave in to her temptations, grabbing Sophia's waist and starting to kiss her gently. The taste of Sophia's lips were exotic to Emma, as if she couldn't get enough of them. She wanted more and more, starting to kiss Sophia more greedily and passionately. She barely breaks the kiss to answer her statement of what the two males were to do with them.

"I-I figured as much, mademoiselle... I'll enjoy every single second of it!~"

• Community Administrator

Kaylaen didn’t even notice Shez stepping closer until he felt a gentle, yet commanding grip on his chin before his head was turned to look up at the kitsune. He found himself quite captivated by the man's eyes alone, and he found himself flushing slightly at the mere proximity to him. Then he heard that silky voice that murmured down his ear, making his entire body tingle in response. His flush deepened slightly, feeling his cock already reacting to the thrill of being so close and being dominated by him. Kaylaen knew who was really the real man between the two of them. The moment that voice started speaking, Kaylaen was already weak at the knees. He was completely unresisting when Shez pulled him closer. He gulped slightly, feeling as if his entire body had turned to butter.

“I think we already know who’s won that one, you handsome devil.” he murmured softly, feeling as if his entire body was beginning to heat up. He wanted to strip himself of his clothes, yet at the same time he didn’t want to pull himself away from Shez. He had called him a handsome devil, because he was one. Handsome, yet devilishly desirable. Kaylaen wanted him, and wanted Shez to fuck him. His entire body was screaming for the pleasure he knew Shez would give him.

• Senior Staff

Emma's lips were so perfectly soft and warm and her breath was deliciously fresh and minty. Sophia couldn't quite tell if the girl had any experience or not, but the way she kissed did remind her of the succubus she had in her arms that morning, coupled with the way she spoke, it was safe to say she had some form of experience. Maybe she and Shez had hooked up before, or maybe she lost a significant other and her hormones had been piling up ever since, or perhaps she was even still in a relationship. Maybe she had a boyfriend or a husband who has no idea what she's up to. Sophia didn't care, though. Now that she was in this sex-hungry state, nothing was going to stop her from getting what she wanted, no, needed.

"You're such a cute little slut, aren't you?" She teased in another whisper, her tongue flicking along Emma's earlobe. "I want to see how dirty a pretty receptionist like you can get." Her fingers traced the top of her dress, her breasts looked as if they were suffocating inside, but she wasn't going to pull them down herself, oh no. She had every intention to make her present herself as the pretty little slut she was. After all, this girl was risking her job just to feel the pleasure of these men. "Are you a virgin, sweetheart?"

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Neptune said:

Kaylaen didn’t even notice Shez stepping closer until he felt a gentle, yet commanding grip on his chin before his head was turned to look up at the kitsune. He found himself quite captivated by the man's eyes alone, and he found himself flushing slightly at the mere proximity to him. Then he heard that silky voice that murmured down his ear, making his entire body tingle in response. His flush deepened slightly, feeling his cock already reacting to the thrill of being so close and being dominated by him. Kaylaen knew who was really the real man between the two of them. The moment that voice started speaking, Kaylaen was already weak at the knees. He was completely unresisting when Shez pulled him closer. He gulped slightly, feeling as if his entire body had turned to butter.

“I think we already know who’s won that one, you handsome devil.” he murmured softly, feeling as if his entire body was beginning to heat up. He wanted to strip himself of his clothes, yet at the same time he didn’t want to pull himself away from Shez. He had called him a handsome devil, because he was one. Handsome, yet devilishly desirable. Kaylaen wanted him, and wanted Shez to fuck him. His entire body was screaming for the pleasure he knew Shez would give him.

Shez smiles, seeing how Kaylaen's body shook just at the sound of Shez's voice in his ear. Shez's hold on Kaylaen's hips slowly moved upwards, bring his shirt with it. He slowly pulled the useless clothing over Kaylaen's head, tossing it to the side. Shez pulled Kaylaen's body flush against him, feeling the warmth of his body seep into Shez's. He licks his lips softly, pulling him into the bedroom slowly.

"It looks like I'll be getting a good taste of you first, Kaylaen~"

Shez chuckles softly and pushes him gently onto the bed, crawling on top of the excited boy. He leans down and starts to kiss gently at the base of Kaylaen's throat. There was something about how submissive Kaylaen was that just made Shez want to take him, but Shez knew that with patience, and excellent timing, reaped even greater rewards.

15 hours ago, Aurafox1 said:

Emma's lips were so perfectly soft and warm and her breath was deliciously fresh and minty. Sophia couldn't quite tell if the girl had any experience or not, but the way she kissed did remind her of the succubus she had in her arms that morning, coupled with the way she spoke, it was safe to say she had some form of experience. Maybe she and Shez had hooked up before, or maybe she lost a significant other and her hormones had been piling up ever since, or perhaps she was even still in a relationship. Maybe she had a boyfriend or a husband who has no idea what she's up to. Sophia didn't care, though. Now that she was in this sex-hungry state, nothing was going to stop her from getting what she wanted, no, needed.

"You're such a cute little slut, aren't you?" She teased in another whisper, her tongue flicking along Emma's earlobe. "I want to see how dirty a pretty receptionist like you can get." Her fingers traced the top of her dress, her breasts looked as if they were suffocating inside, but she wasn't going to pull them down herself, oh no. She had every intention to make her present herself as the pretty little slut she was. After all, this girl was risking her job just to feel the pleasure of these men. "Are you a virgin, sweetheart?"

Emma's breath hitched at the feeling of Sophia's gentle tongue on her earlobe, melting even more in her puddle of desire. Her knees grew weak, and she looked into Sophia's eyes Sophia's question about Emma being a slut, and then the question af her virginity following what Sophia expected to see from her. She nodded to both of the questions.

"Y-yes... I often dream of being plowed by several guys at once, though yes, I am only a virgin... I've never had sex in my life..."

She wanted to bad to feel it though, to feel warm hot cocks pumping through her holes and filling her with hot, delicious cum. She wanted to taste it, to feel it settle in her stomach as she gulped down load after load of the hot, sticky substance. Just the though of it was intoxicating. She wondered if that was exactly how Sophia felt was well.

As Sophia's fingers ghost their way across the top of Emma's dress, Emma can't help but give a soft shiver of excitement. She undid the ribbon around her waist, letting it fall to the ground as he dress opened and fell to reveal lacy black undergarments that did nothing to hide Emma's growing arousal. She uncomfortably shifted her legs together, but it was no use. Her juices had already started to run down her slightly thick thighs from all of her anticipation.

Kaylaen made no move to stop Shez as the kitsune lifted up his stop and tossed it aside as it was no longer necessary, showing off his slender build. The only thing left on his torso was a thing chain necklace around his neck, that had a small golden tree with the roots. Etched into the centre of its trunk was an hourglass. Despite the fact that his top was now discarded, he still felt hot all over and was filled with the desire to be touched by Shez. He was craving for it. In his alcohol and lust induced daze, Kaylaen leaned into the Kitsune’s firm frame, loving the feeling of the heat that came off of him. His breathing became deeper as his cock twitched in his trousers.

With Shez close enough for Kaylaen to smell his heavily masculine scent, his flush deepened and he looked over at the two women. He was mesmerised by the sight of the two woman for a moment, marvelling on the beauty of their intimacy. It was so erotic, he couldn’t take his eyes off of them as he was dragged into the bedroom. He then looked at Shez, saying, “I hope you get a good taste.”

He let himself be pushed down onto the bed, biting his lower lip slightly as Shez crawled on top of him. He then felt the smooth lips press against the base of his throat, making the skin feel hot at the touch. His trousers were getting uncomfortably tight as his cock became harder. Unconsciously, his legs moved to either side of Shez so that the Kitsune could get as close as he wanted. Kaylaen reached up, gripping onto Shez’s own top and pulling it up so that it could be discarded as well. He wanted to see every inch of his perfect skin.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

Sophia blushed warmly as Emma described her secret desires. "My my, quite the greedy little virgin you are, hm?" She teased. "And, I must ask, why in the world is a sexy woman like you still a virgin, even now when there are two perfectly good cocks more than willing to tear that body of yours apart?" She grinned and nipped at Emma's ear. "I'll be honest, I'm so turned on right now that I don't care if you consider it rape or not, you're not leaving this room until you've had both of these men cum inside you. And if you enjoy it, maybe you can leave your dead-end job here and come work with me?" She spoke as she continued to trace the line of her dress, but stood back at arm's length, her hands still on Emma's bare shoulders, to look in awe as she dropped her dress to release her lacey lingerie. "You little slut~" She grinned eagerly, pulling emma up to her and kissing her again, smelling her beautiful french perfume. "You've been planning for this day your whole time working here, haven't you?"

Sophia looked over at the two boys already going at it on the bed and a mischievous look flashed across her face. "Well then, sweetheart," She gripped Emma by her thin waist and, with one swift move, tossed her onto the bed just inches away from Shez and Kay. "Your first task is to get your masters' attention."

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Neptune said:

Kaylaen made no move to stop Shez as the kitsune lifted up his stop and tossed it aside as it was no longer necessary, showing off his slender build. The only thing left on his torso was a thing chain necklace around his neck, that had a small golden tree with the roots. Etched into the centre of its trunk was an hourglass. Despite the fact that his top was now discarded, he still felt hot all over and was filled with the desire to be touched by Shez. He was craving for it. In his alcohol and lust induced daze, Kaylaen leaned into the Kitsune’s firm frame, loving the feeling of the heat that came off of him. His breathing became deeper as his cock twitched in his trousers.

With Shez close enough for Kaylaen to smell his heavily masculine scent, his flush deepened and he looked over at the two women. He was mesmerised by the sight of the two woman for a moment, marvelling on the beauty of their intimacy. It was so erotic, he couldn’t take his eyes off of them as he was dragged into the bedroom. He then looked at Shez, saying, “I hope you get a good taste.”

He let himself be pushed down onto the bed, biting his lower lip slightly as Shez crawled on top of him. He then felt the smooth lips press against the base of his throat, making the skin feel hot at the touch. His trousers were getting uncomfortably tight as his cock became harder. Unconsciously, his legs moved to either side of Shez so that the Kitsune could get as close as he wanted. Kaylaen reached up, gripping onto Shez’s own top and pulling it up so that it could be discarded as well. He wanted to see every inch of his perfect skin.

Shez happily lets Kaylaen remove his shirt, after discarding his coat first. Shez's rippling muscles were revealed as the plain black T-shirt was taken off of him and thrown to the side. He continued to tease Kaylaen's neck with his lips until he feels the mattress bounce from the impact of Sophia roughly tossed Emma on the bed. He chuckles softly, gently dragging his fangs across Kaylaen's throat before lifting his head up

"Careful, Sohpia~ We don't wanna break our new toy before we even get to play with it~"

He smiles and goes back to passionately and roughly kissing and nibbling at Kaylaen's neck before turning to Sophia when he hears her words of catching their attention

"Oi, Emma wants our audience~"

16 hours ago, Aurafox1 said:

Sophia blushed warmly as Emma described her secret desires. "My my, quite the greedy little virgin you are, hm?" She teased. "And, I must ask, why in the world is a sexy woman like you still a virgin, even now when there are two perfectly good cocks more than willing to tear that body of yours apart?" She grinned and nipped at Emma's ear. "I'll be honest, I'm so turned on right now that I don't care if you consider it rape or not, you're not leaving this room until you've had both of these men cum inside you. And if you enjoy it, maybe you can leave your dead-end job here and come work with me?" She spoke as she continued to trace the line of her dress, but stood back at arm's length, her hands still on Emma's bare shoulders, to look in awe as she dropped her dress to release her lacey lingerie. "You little slut~" She grinned eagerly, pulling emma up to her and kissing her again, smelling her beautiful french perfume. "You've been planning for this day your whole time working here, haven't you?"

Sophia looked over at the two boys already going at it on the bed and a mischievous look flashed across her face. "Well then, sweetheart," She gripped Emma by her thin waist and, with one swift move, tossed her onto the bed just inches away from Shez and Kay. "Your first task is to get your masters' attention."

Emma let out a gentle squeal of excitement when she was thrown onto the bed next to Shez and Kaylaen. Emma turned to them and got on her hands and knees, eagerly shaking her shapely ass around in the air

"Maîtriser Shez and Kaylaen... please fuck my virgin holes with everything you've got..."

Shez smiles and looks at her ass, his tail whipping around with a newfound excitement. He had the chance to fuck a virgin. He decided to be nice and leaned down to whisper in Kaylaen's ear once more before turning his attention to Sophia

"Kaylaen, I want you to ravage her pussy with all of your strength. You think you can do that for me, boy?~"

Shez's grin was completely devilish as he stood from the bed, his toned and rippling muscles being shown in the dim light of the room as he started walking towards Sophia. He smiles and grabs onto her waist, leaning down and kissing her neck gently, passionately before whispering into her ear

"I figured you wanted the first taste of me, so I figured I'd let Kay have his fun with her first~"

He reached back around his head, untying the patch that covered his eye and let it fall to the ground, revealing his perfectly normal eye, which seemed to be an exact match of the left. The only thing that stood out was the jagged scar that stood in a half moon around Shez's eye socket

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

Kaylaen’s black eyes lit up when he saw Shez’s muscles which rippled nicely beneath his skin. His eyes then half closed again when the Kitsunes lips continued to tease him. When the mattress shifted, Kaylaen opened his eyes again and glanced at the two woman who he had not completely forgotten about. He then let out a soft moan when he felt teeth scrape over his skin, causing goosebumps to rise up on his pale skin. His eyes then closed again with another soft moan as Shez continued kissing and nibbling at his neck, the sensitive skin making him shiver in response. His cock was so hard now that its confines were quite painful. It twitched and throbbed to the point where it was vibrating softly. He was almost disappointed when Shez pulled away, but he looked to the side to see the attractive young woman shaking her very shapely arse at them, a sight that mesmerised him. He then looked at Shez when the kitsune told him to ravage her pussy. Kaylaen grinned at him,

“One ravaged pussy, coming right up.” He replied. When Shez pulled away and moved towards Sophia, Kaylaen turned to look back at Emma once more. Despite being so submissive towards Shez, he was not intending on being that way with either Emma or Sophia. And he had a very respectable cock, for a human. He sat himself up so that he was no longer lying on the bed, shifting slightly so that he was looking towards Emma, “Why don’t you come over here and get the cock that you’re craving out. Then suck on it.” He said, although his tone was more of an order than a suggestion. His cock was begging to be taken out of his trousers, due to how tight they were. He didn’t really need the blowjob to get hard, but he wanted to feel her lips around his cock. As he looked at her mouth, it was all that he could picture. Those sweet, kissable lips wrapped around his cock and sucking eagerly on it, with her eyes clouded with lust. He hoped that the real thing was as amazing as his imagination.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Sophia was absolutely delighted by the way Emma responded to her command. She was going to be a good, obedient little slut. The poor woman's probably been begging to be rid of that pesky virginity for years. Sophia almost felt jealous that this girl was going to have such an incredible first time, but nothing could beat her own master's dick. Even two men at once would never be able to even begin to compare. She licked her lips, looking at Emma's incredible ass as it wiggled back and forth, like a kitten ready to pounce. It almost made herself ready to leap forward herself and give the precious kitty a little reward. However, before she could move, Shez's body caught her eye. She glanced up and down his well-defined body and only found herself hungering to be pinned. She put up absolutely no resistance at all as the fox grabbed her by the waist. Any will she might have had to move was stolen away the moment she felt his hot lips sucking against her neck. She just grinned in response to his comment.

Sophia was surprised to see him remove his eyepatch and immediately found herself captivated by his gorgeous blue eyes once again. The scar didn't bother her. In fact, it only seemed to make his face seem more manly and mature. She pressed her whole body firmly against his torso, reaching her lips up to meet his before she heard Kaylean's command to Emma. She certainly didn't want to miss witnessing Emma's first time taking a cock. But if she was going to see it, she would have to kill two birds with one stone. Instead of kissing his lips as she had previously considered, she instead whispered into his ear to respond to his previous comment. 

"And why, pray tell, must we break off into groups?" As she spoke, she slowly draped her arms around Shez's neck before quickly hooking her legs with the back of his knees and pulling him backwards so that the two of them fell onto the bed, close enough to Emma that she could feel the heat from the lady's body. Sophia's face was just inches away from Kaylean's crotch. It was clear she was going to be giving the pretty girl some competition. "Are you a hunter, or a scavenger, sir?" She asked, looking up at Shez with a cheeky grin. "It's no fun unless your prey puts up a fight, isn't that right? Now come tear me apart~"

• Love 1

When Sophia pulled Shez even closer, he could tell that she was even more captivated in his eyes than she was before. He was tempted to look away when she noticed the scar, but he decided to keep a direct gaze into her eyes. He had to squint his slightly to help adjust to the light This resulted in what looked like a glare, which somehow made him look even more alluring and seductive. He happily accepted the kiss that she had presented him with, returning hers with a more rough, forceful one.

As they fell onto the bed, he takes her hands and pins them above her head. He tangles his fingers with hers as he leans down, his flexible frame allowing Him to bend his move down so that he could grip the edge of Sophia's top between his teeth and slowly lift it up. He could see that her stomach seemed to have been badly bruised, and from the inside as well. Whatever she had screwed the night before had turned her into a complete mess. He shakes his head slightly and closes his eyes.

"Now... This won't do at all... I'm going to have to fix this and put you back to how you were before..."

He lets go of her hands and traces his fingers around the bruises. He strips her of her bottoms and continues to run his hands down the continuous overstretched and scarred stomach. She had been fucked ruthlessly by something gigantic. He places his hands flat against Sophia's skin, his beginning to warm and glow a soft blue color. The stretch marks closed and faded to nothing as the bruises disappeared under his healing touch. He could feel her ravaged insides being affected as well, and he made sure that he overstayed his healing ability's welcome by healing the ravaged entrance to her cunt as well. It was like she'd never been fucked by whatever monster had been in her in the first place. He gets and idea and smiles as he leans up and whispers in her ear so that neither of the others could hear him.

"Sophia, right now... I want you to picture whatever thing did this to you... And I want you to picture him as perfectly as you can remember him; all the little details. When you're done with that, I'd like for you to keep that image in your mind as long as you possibly can."

Emma had already started to excitedly unbutton and unzip Kaylaen's pants as she watched Shez heal the broken Sophia. She slipped the worthless clothing off of Kaylaen's legs as she continued to watch Sophia and Shez. It was obvious that she was very good at multitasking until she slipped Kaylaen's boxers off and threw them to the side. She looked down to see Kaylaen's impressive cock. She gripped it in her tiny, fragile hands and stared at it for a second before gently licking the tip and letting the musky scent fill her nostrils. It was enormous, and the way that the warmth from it seeped into her hands was amazing. She found that she was looking at it more and more erotically as she latched her lips gently around his shaft, taking half of it in before looking up at him and starting to apply a courteous amount of suction to him and going the rest of the way down; Emma found that she had no gag reflex, which made her ecstatic. That meant that she'd be able to take more like him with ease

Kaylaen saw out of the corner of his eye, Shez uncovering Sophia’s body to reveal a number of bruises and stretch marks. He winced, wondering just how she had gotten them. Unpleasant client? Or was it something she did to herself? Like one of those masochists that he had heard about, the kind that loved pain and loved being abused. They loved suffering. If she was, then she clearly liked it very rough. He then watched as Shez began to heal her of her wounds, making them disappear before their very eyes. It made Kaylaen wonder just how much energy Shez was pouring into that task since he was taken the task of years of healing and doing it within a concentrated time. 

His attention was grabbed when Emma started undoing his trousers, shifting so that he could help her remove the articles of clothing. It was a relief when his erection was finally freed and jutting up proudly as it twitched visibly. The feeling of her cool hands around the hot flesh of his cock felt amazing. He sighed softly when he felt her deliciously wet lips wrap around the tip of his cock before the hard shaft began to sink deeper into her mouth before he could feel the tip of his cock press against the back of her throat. He put his hand on the top of her head, lightly running his fingers through her hair, as he grunted encouragingly, “Damn, your mouth feels so good…” He was amazed by the amount of his cock she was taking into her mouth without gagging on him, which was quite impressive considering that he knew full well that his cock was larger than what most human males had.

• Love 2

• Senior Staff

Sophia was ecstatic as Shez immediately took control despite her little stunt to get the four of them together. Her arms were pinned over her head. Even if she tried, struggling would be useless. There was no breaking out of Shez' incredible grip. When Shez lifted her top, however, she quickly became embarrassed and ashamed by the fact that Shez noticed the bruises and scars across her stomach. She had tried to cover it with her makeup so that it was unnoticeable, but the heat and sweat trapped under her clothes must have washed it away. Dammit, her body was supposed to bring nothing but pleasure, how was she supposed to handle disappointing someone like this? 

However, as Shez began to heal her body, she began to relax. Surprisingly, it felt good. Not erotic good, but more pleasant and comforting. The aching and pain around her body began to fade away. Still, some part of it made her sad as he was removing the traces her master had left on her body. As a result, she didn't tell him at all about the bite mark on her neck that must have still been concealed. Still, if it was her client's demand she was in no position to deny him. That was when Shez made a suggestion that almost made Sophia laugh.

"Listen, sweetheart, you and my master are on completely different levels. He is a god. It doesn't matter how good you are, you'll only disappoint me if you put my hopes that high~" Her words were a mixture of teasing and the cold truth. If Shez had any intention of one-upping her master, he would be shut down immediately. Diomedes invaded every part of not only her body, but her heart and soul as well. He knew every single detail about her, from her upbringing to her hidden lusts. In one morning, she had experienced both the most frightening and brutal rape possibly any woman had ever faced in history, and the greatest, most personally fulfilling sex and enlightenment a human could ever experience. It didn't matter what Shez could do, a mortal could never match the same level of emotional turmoil her master had put her through, and judging from the demonstrations of his personality, he probably wouldn't want to. 

Sophia watched in awe as Kaylean's cock bounced out of his underwear. It was far larger than she ever would have expected from a boy his size. What made her even more excited was the sight of Emma taking his cock so well! She was fitting his entire shaft without hesitation. Had this really been her first time? The euphoric look on her face had Sophia convinced that she had to get this girl to work with her. But now was not the time to be thinking of business. She turned her attention back to Shez and reached up to pull his head to hers. "I think my body's more than ready, foxie, now I want you to destroy it all over again. I want to be your bitch."

• Love 2

As Sophia made her comment about the monster he now knew by the name of Diomedes being a so-called "god", he scoffed. There was no way that she could think that after what she'd gone through, right? Little did she know, he was combing through her memories to find what he looked like. He was far less noticeable, as he wasn't nearly as strong as Diomedes, but he still had the exact same ability. He had seen the whole encounter, and it took everything for him not to vomit or go weak from physical exertion as he lived through the entire experience from her perspective. He soon found that she was a weak willed girl. Nothing mattered to her more than sex at this point, and it was as simple as being raped during the course of a few hours. He shakes his head as he leaves the her memories, finishing at the moments she'd passed out as she hit her bed. His ears flattened with disappointment. He makes a mental link with her and spouts exactly what he'd had on his mind.

<<How, may I ask, do you call a murderous rapist that gets off on other's pain a "god"? To force you to submit against your will and cause you the greatest pain you'd ever feel? But if that's what you like, then what am I to say about it? He was definitely not human, more like a Demon sent straight from Hell to utterly destroy you and convert you into nothing but a cocksleeve. It's a wonder that you're still functioning, knowing that you'd allowed something like him to mar your life completely before you really had a chance to make it big~ All because of that damned succubus Kelania. And as for your family... I'm truly sorry.>>

Shez gave a soft, telepathic chuckle before the last part was said about her family. That part was filled with nothing but compassion and sympathy towards her. He was more amused than distraught at the fact that he'd lived through torture he'd never imagined he'd feel in his life. He was actually quite glad that he hadn't felt close to the amount of grief, pain, or pleasure that she had. He was thankful that his only being in the memory allowed him to feel only half of what she'd felt.

<<I would never forgive anyone who even attempted to ruin me like that... I went through your entire ordeal with that "man" and felt nothing but anger towards him... I saw what you saw, felt what you felt. It took everything to keep from passing out from fatigue. I myself don't understand your infatuation with forced sexual conduct, but that's you, not me~ Who am I to pass judgement? But, I don't like competition, and I do like to have a little bit of fun~ So now, I think I'll give you a view of one of my special abilities~ I hope that you can withstand it.>>

Shez slipped off his fairly tight jeans, his erection of thirteen inches throbbing gently in anticipation. He starts to sing softly to himself as he continues to undress, teasingly and slowly removing the last two articles of clothing. He had a habit of beginning to singing during random moments. It was really a way of trying to calm himself. Well, one of his weirder methods anyways. He continues singing, a song about an innocent girl in a world full of evil. It was clear that the message of this song was pointed directly at Sophia and Emma, who were now no longer innocent.

Emma looked up as she heard the sudden silence that befell Shez. She still worked hard on the cock in her mouth, feeling it rub against her throat walls as she coated it completely in her thick saliva. She started to fondle Kaylaen's balls as Shez suddenly began singing out of the blue. It was confusing, but she didn't mind. His voice was completely beautiful. His voice was amazing! She looked up at Kaylaen with hopes of being able to hear him make music like that, but only if he even sang. He certainly looked like he could, but she was always taught to never judge a book by its cover.

Emma continued to take Kay's entire cock in her mouth, swallowing deliberately to let her throat contract around his entire cock. She never knew that she'd be this good at something like this, but she sort of got off on apparently having a talent she didn't know she had. She started to hum gently, trying to get him off as best she could to get him off and force him to cum into her slutty mouth. After that, she'd of course want such a handsome man to take her pesky virginity from her. 

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

Kaylaen blinked when he suddenly heard Shez begin to sing. He glanced at the other male, wondering just what on earth he was doing. Still, he couldn’t help but to think that his voice was quite beautiful and captivating. He also got his first eye-full of Shez's cock, which was larger than his own and looked impressive. He couldn't wait for him to have a taste of it himself, but was more than willing to wait patiently for it. If it wasn’t for the fact that his cock was inside of Emma’s mouth, he would have quite liked to have sat there and listened to him sing. Unconsciously, he pulled his hand away from Emma’s head, lightly brushed his fingers over his necklace. He was then distracted when Emma began to take his entire cock into her mouth, a fact that caused him to groan softly. His cock twitched more, vibrating softly in her throat,

“Damn, girl.” He grunted, his black eyes closing for a moment before they opened again to looked down at Emma and watch as she sucked off his thick cock. It made its entire length throb in response as pleasure tingle up his spine. He let out a low, pleasured sigh as he closed his eyes completely and surrendered to the feeling of her incredible mouth. His head tilted back as he could feel his body beginning to relax due to her ministrations. He wasn’t quite ready to cum just yet, but if she continued like that then it most certainly wouldn’t be long until he blew his first load. Emma was a woman who knew how to use her mouth and he was enjoying each and every moment of it.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Sophia just giggled as she allowed Shez to build a mind link between the two. Due to the link, she could feel exactly how he responded and it was with the exact same level of shock and horror that she expected. She just sat in silence while listening to the man's little rant inside her mind. He clearly didn't understand how her mind worked and was going to sit there and criticize her behavior regardless? Much less insulting her master right there inside her own mind. Her eyes narrowed and Shez could feel her mind growing far darker and colder than it was before. Not as a result of her memories being brought to the front again, they were already there, fresh in her memory and playing on loop, the best night of her life. The night she lost her virginity, the night she put all of her lingering regrets behind her and stopped hesitating to move forward in her life. 

The man then began to sing, which just confused her more. Something about an innocent girl, clearly directed toward her. She had no idea what he was trying to achieve with this, but it certainly wasn't a turn on for her. "Do you make it a habit to invade the minds of every girl you fuck? Listen, sweetheart, that mind of mine is a rabbit hole you don't wanna go down." She grinned as she sat up. "What that man did to me may have been rape at first, but you clearly have no idea why he did it and why it was exactly what I needed to happen to me, and those aren't the words of an innocent, damaged little girl." She sighed and sat back. "Now then, let's put that all aside before my attention is stolen by your competition~." She giggled, her eyes glancing back up at Emma who seemed to be loving Kaylean's dick.

She licked her lips and reached her arm down between the beautiful girl's legs, her fingers gently tracing Emma's clit as she leaned her head closer to her. "What a perfect little slut you are. How does that cock taste, hm?" It seemed like Emma was leaving no room for her to join in herself, but that certainly wasn't going to stop her. She looked up at Kaylean with a bright smile and a wink before parting her lips and flicking her tongue along his balls with a soft moan. She didn't know how Shez would react to this. With any luck, the sexy fox would start to get jealous. Maybe she would feel that massive cock of his being buried deep inside her body.~

• Love 1

The way her eyes narrowed almost made his heart leap with excitement. Was she getting angry at him?! Oh, how it pleased him, much to his shock, to see someone react to how he said things about their "master" and how they acted. He let out a deep chuckled as he spoke with a condescending tone to answer her question. His voice was taken by an even deeper growl with a small hint of playfulness behind it. He frowned when he saw her turning his attention to Emma and Kaylaen. It seemed that he had lost his interest, but he knew better than to let that get him down. Shez then broke the link between the two of them before grinning and pinning her to the bed once more

"No, I don't make a habit out of it... But I did want to find out exactly what ravaged you~ And now I know exactly how to please you~"

Using his pure strength, he flipped her onto her stomach, forcing her ass up into the air. He reached his hand down and started to tease her puffy lips with his middle and index finger, tracing the outline of her cunt with the two fingers. He made sure that she would be able to feel the way that his length had started growing, thickening and taking on a new shape. By the time that it had finished growing, it was an inch longer, but two inches less girthy. It's appearance was that of a dog's, except it was covered in skin. Soft fleshy spikes began to jut up from the head of his cock to the base before slightly curving in the opposite direction of the last row to curve. They began to spin slowly around the circumference of his cock.

"From what I gathered... You like being forced to do things and being told what to do, along with monstrous cocks... I won't force you to do anything, but I will tell you what to do~ You're not allowed to touch Emma or Kaylaen until I've filled this refreshed cunt of yours with a load of my cum.~"

The grin on Shez's face let anyone that was listening know that he was completely serious. He brings a hand up and roughly brings it down across her ass, leaving a small welt in the wake of his skin upon hers. He reached up and grasped a handful of hair before placing the tip of his cock at her entrance and leaning down to whisper in her ear. He knew that he was being competitive, but he couldn't give less shits. He just didn't want to feel outdone.

Emma stopped for a moment as she assessed the now seemingly excited Shez. It almost scared her, but she forced herself to watch as she continued going down on Kaylaen's hot, thick cock. The new shaped and size of Shez's cock almost made her drool even more over the thick shaft in her mouth. She had always read about monster cocks with unnatural traits, and now she had one in her grasp. She gasped as she felt Sophia's fingers dance around her already dripping cunt and settling their movements on her clit before they were so rudely ripped away by Shez, who she glared at.

It was to no consequence, as she still had this wonderfully tasty cock in her mouth. She applied more suction that she had been using before, just to attempt to get that bitter slimy cum out of him that she had seen so many times before. She wanted to see if it really tasted as bitter or as salty as some of the girls on the porn sites described it. Hell, she wouldn't be surprised if it was both!

Kaylaen heard snippets of what Sophia was saying, but he was clearly missing half of the conversation. And from the sounds of it, a conversation he didn’t really want to know about. Instead, he looked down as Sophia rolled closer to them, reaching down to play with Emma’s pussy, a sight that rather pleased him. His eyes were then caught when Sophia gave him a big smile and a wink before he felt her warm tongue running across the skin of his balls, as Emma’s mouth were wrapped around his cock. He let out a pleasured sigh, as his cock twitched even more. It felt so good to have Sophia’s tongue running across his balls like that, but unfortunately, she was snatched away by Shez. Much to Kaylaen’s disappointment. Surely it wouldn’t have been too much to have her licking her balls, moaning around them as Shez fucked her. Although he was reasonably close to cumming himself, so it wasn’t as if it was going to last long. 

He then saw Shez’s mutated cock and it made his eyes widen a little, feeling more than a little intimidated by it. He had never seen a cock like that before, and it looked like it was built to give mind-blowing pleasure. He couldn’t help but to admire it. It didn’t intimidate him in a way it would other man, because he was quite self-confident in himself and didn’t actually care about other guys having better cocks. He had a good one himself, and he was quite happy with it. Besides, it helped that with other men, he preferred to be the one fucked. By nature, he wasn’t a jealous person.

He looked down at Emma, noticing her drooling over his cock as her eyes were eyeballing Shez’s dick. The hand that was in her hand stroked against her scalp, as he let out a soft grunt as she began to suck even harder, clearly trying to get at the hidden prize she was seeking. He tightened his grip on her hair, as he could feel himself getting closer to orgasm, “Don’t worry, Emma,” He assured her, “You’ll get your taste of his monster cock after I’ve gotten you ready for him. Because with that thing he’s going to end up tearing you in two.” He said, as his cock twitched even more in her mouth. He closed his eyes, letting out a pleasured sigh as he concentrated on the feeling of her mouth wrapped around his cock. Despite being a virgin, her mouth was talented and it felt really good.

“I’m going to cum.” He warned her in a soft grunt, opening his black eyes again to look down at Emma. He then pushed her head down, to force as much of his cock into her mouth as he let out a soft grunt. His softly vibrating cock seemed to expand and contract a few times, as cum travelled up the length of his dick and into her mouth. His mind flashed with pleasure, which started at his cock before racing up his spine. It seemed to take several long moments before the orgasm was finished and he let out a breath through his nose, “Damn… that mouth of yours is amazing… but why don’t you lie down and I’ll fill that pussy of yours with my cock.” He then ordered her with a soft smirk.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Just as Sophia had begun taunting Shez by turning her attention to the other two, and just as she began to enjoy the feeling of Emma's beautifully soaked pussy and listening to Kay's warm moans of pleasure, it was all halted immediately by one swift movement from Shez. He tore her hands and face away from the other two and flipped her right over onto her stomach. Whether he was going to admit it or not, it was clear that she had gotten to him~ 

The moment Shez's fingers began teasing her soft cunt with his fingers, she began to moan aloud. Regardless of what her thoughts were of this man and the way he spoke of her master, it didn't change who she was. She was still a slut through and through. Her face grew red in humility as the man she had just spoke back to was giving her such incredible pleasure with just his fingers. From her position, she couldn't quite turn to get a good look at what the kitsune was doing, but she soon felt something hot and hard against her cunt, and it certainly wasn't a finger. Is this what a kitsune's cock felt like...? At this point, she wasn't quite aware of the spikes just yet, but clearly it was a sight to behold as both Emma and Kaylean seemed fixated on it at least for a moment. She honestly couldn't tell if she should be afraid or excited. Unable to see the same show they were both enjoying, she decided to lean her head up toward Kay's dick to continue working on his balls when Shez began to speak in a much more commanding tone that sent chills through Sophia's body. 

You're not allowed to touch Emma or Kaylaen until I've filled this refreshed cunt of yours with a load of my cum.~

Just the idea of taking commands from someone like Shez who had no respect for her true owner disgusted her, yet at the same time, it was perhaps just the level of humility that excited her the most. When she agreed to her mission, she had signed her body away to any and all men in the city. It didn't matter who they were or what they planned to do with her. They could spit on her, insult her family, and rub her face in the mud but she would still have to carry their child with a smile on her face. 

"Y-yes sir..." She whimpered, her eyes looking Emma and Kay's sexy bodies up and down. Suddenly, being unable to touch the two of them was going to make this whole encounter so much more difficult. They were just inches away, but they were off limits to her. She soon felt a hard slap across her ass, causing her to gasp in pain, but it was nothing to the torment she had experienced. She gasped again as he tightened his fist in her hair and leaned in, as if ready to whisper into her ear. "Ah! F-fuck...! That's nothing! My master pushed me beyond my death!"

Hearing Kay's words to Emma only peaked Sophia's mixture of excitement and fear. It would tear Emma in two? Just what kind of monster cock was she going to be fucked by? The lack of visual only made things that much more exciting, her heart began to beat in a way she thought she may never feel again. This was genuine fear, the kind that made her sweat, might even drive her to panic if things got crazy enough. But still, there was absolutely no way this man could ever rival the insanity that was Diomedes'. All she could think about right now was how much she wanted to be fucked from both ends. Shez did only say she couldn't touch the two of them, but he said nothing about them touching her~

• Love 2

Shez let out a playful growl into her ear. Could this girl really not keep her own thoughts inside of her head? He almost let out a childish giggle at how disgusted and excited she seemed to be from taking orders from anyone other than her "master", especially a man that dare demean him. He could smell the rising fear and excitement as she seemed to be anticipating what she couldn't see, what she seemed to want so badly. As she answered his command, he leaned down, his voice still a playful growl mixed with excitement and lust.

"Good girl~"

He then thrust inside of her, not bothering to even prep her beforehand. From what he'd seen, she enjoyed it like this, right? Taking enormous monster dicks until her cunt was gaping wide enough to fit in a wine bottle. He chuckles at his own thoughts as he forces the spikes on his cock to spin, every other row in a different direction that the row on the side of them. They spun quite quickly, rubbing roughly against his walls as he began to grind his entire cock around inside of her, attempting to reach ever inch. He pushed as far as he could inside of her, disappointed with the one inch that was kept from being pleased. He made the spikes on the remaining one inch recede back into the flesh of his cock while the others kept spinning roughly around his shaft.

"After this, should I heal you up for Kaylaen?~ Give him a good hole hole that's not gaping?~ Hell, maybe I should heal you for every guy just to give them a tight hole to fuck~"

Shez grins and grazes his fangs across her neck, attempting to give her a thrill of being bitten again, only to pull that thrill away at the last second. He began to thrust, feeling her tight walls wrap and constrict around his cock. Was it trying to pull him back in every time that he pulled out? Oh, what a joy this was going to be~

Emma yelped slightly as she felt her head being pushed down to the base of the cock she was servicing. She felt the hot sticky fluid begin to coat the walls of her throat and immediately, she began to greedily gulp down the sticky, slimy substance. She made sure to pull her head up just in time to catch the last few shots on her tongue. It tasted both bitter and salty, and it was an amazing combination. She rolled it around in her mouth for a second before opening and showing Kaylaen his cum that resided in her mouth.

She closed her mouth and giggled, swallowing the rest of his load before opening her mouth again to show him the suddenly gone substance. At his command, She rolled onto her back, eager to feel his cock burrowed deep inside of her drooling cunt. This was exciting. This was perfect to take the night off for! She giggled and waited for Kaylaen to mount her, to thrust that magnificent cock into the deepest parts of her. She even began to toy with herself, playing with her swollen clit as Sophia had been doing mere moments before.

Edited by ShuyaHideaki
Wrong word used: Do -> To

To Kaylaen, it was an erotic sight to watch as Emma took his entire cock into her mouth and willingly swallowed his cum as if she had been doing this for a lifetime. He allowed her to pull up along his shaft, the feeling indescribable as his cock was still throbbing slightly from his orgasm as his cum unloaded into her mouth. By the time she pulled away, it had calmed down although his cock remained rock hard and vibrating, eager for more. He watched as she showed him the cum in her mouth, before closing her mouth and then proving that she had swallowed it. He smirked at her, “What a good girl you are.” He almost purred as she giggled.

He watched as she rolled onto her back beside Sophia, allowing him to get a nice eyeful of both beautiful women. Although he couldn’t help but allow his eyes to linger on Shez and Sophia, as the dark skinned woman was being forced to take that monster cock that rather intimidated Kaylaen, and not in a male pride way. He had hoped that he would get a taste of it as well, but he wondered if he would be able to handle such a thing. But then again, as his mother had always told him, to try most things at least once in his life.

His gaze moved back to Emma as she had her legs spread and he could see her drooling virgin cunt that was just waiting for him. He came closer, moving so that he was hovering over her, his vibrating cock pressed against her clit. He held himself up with one hand, reaching down to grip his cock as he moved it around on her clit, stimulating the tight nub of nerves to force some moans from her and to make her pussy even wetter then before. He then moved his cock downwards, the slightly pointed tip of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. He then pushed forwards, feeling the resistance against him before it suddenly seemed to snap and his cock sank a few inches deeper. He slowly pushed his cock hard, vibrating dick into her pussy, stretching it out for the first time.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

After what felt like several minutes of anticipation, she finally felt Shez's dick begin to push against her cunt. She gasped with excitement as soon as he penetrated her, but that gasp was quickly followed by a scream of agony as the massive cock was immediately buried as deep inside of her body as it would go. She felt sharp spikes poking into the walls of her cunt and immediately begin spinning in circles, tearing at the flesh of her insides. His dick wasn't nearly as large and powerful as Diomedes's, but those spikes! "Fuck!! Ah!! God!!" She immediately began crying out, her fists clenching the sheets and tears even forming in her eyes from the intense pain. She panted and gasped, her cunt immediately wrapping tightly around his cock despite the sharp spikes practically slicing it up like buzzsaws. It was as if her own body was a glutton for punishment. But she refused to surrender so easily. 

"D-don't you dare stop! I-I don't care if you make me bleed out! Don't you dare pull out of me until you fill my pussy with your cum!!" She began to push back, noticing there was still about an inch remaining that he hadn't thrusted in, she began to pound harder against him, doing the best she could to cram that extra inch inside her. She was going to fit this entire dick in no matter how much it hurt her. "Fuck me!! Fuck me like you hate me! Like you're disgusted by me and what a filthy, disgusting whore I am!!" 

She had hardly noticed the two next to her, she was so focused on the intense pain inside her body. She thought being unable to touch them was going to be incredibly difficult, but at this point the thought hadn't even crossed her mind. Besides, they seemed to be having the time of their lives. Although she was a little disappointed she would be unable to share Kaylean's first load with this sweet girl. Oh well, perhaps she would get a chance soon...

• Love 2

As that shrill scream of agony rang throughout the room, his ears flatten against his head and he winces. His head was throbbing now, but he wouldn't let that put him down. As a punishment for hurting his ears, Shez tightens his grip on her hair and pulls back rougher than before and begins to thrust in and out of her roughly. He was finally conscious of how sharp he'd made the spikes under his skin. He dulled the tips, making them so that they'd just roughly ram into her walls and kept their buzz saw-like appearance. Her words made his heart skip a beat, out of pure excitement. Nonetheless, he was going to give her exactly what he wanted. He smiles and rams into her once, forcing that last inch inside of her newly ravaged cunt. It seems that she could take a good twenty inches after all. He forced the rotating, dulled down spikes up on the last inch again, pulling out and ramming it into her once more.

"That's right~ I'm going to keep fucking you until I fill that filthy womb of yours with an enormous load of cum~"

He chuckles and forces another shift at the base of his cock, a large nub that would ram into her clit every time he'd forced himself all the way to the base of his cock. He smiles and bends down, licking roughly at the bite mark that Diomedes had left. He opens his mouth wide and plunges his fangs in right next to Diomedes' bite mark. He let out a confident chortle as he pulled up and licked the metallic fluids from his fangs and then off of her very own skin. He poured some of his energy into his tongue, but only enough that the two small fang marks would scab on her flesh.

"Hehe~ Let's see if we can start a trend and see how many bite marks you can get~"

His hips began undulating, moving in fluid movements as he quickly thrusts his entire shaft in and out of her. He wasn't even using half of his power and speed, and she seemed to be keeping up fairly well at this rate. He planned to fuck her unconscious, and if it happened on the first round, then it was only a bonus. He grinned as he forced his cock to bulge, soon matching the girth of her master. He could see the growth on her distended stomach, and it pleased him immensely.

Emma watched and let out loud moans as her clit was teased by that vibrating cock of Kay's. She throws her head back in slight pain as she feels her hymen being torn by Kaylaen's cock. The pain was soon replaced by pleasure as the vibrations of Kaylaen's cock began to overwhelm her. Her breathes became hot and uneven, her chest rising and falling as her heart thudded against her rib cage with excitement. She'd never thought that her first time would feel so amazing. The vibrations rocked her to the core, making her feel a knot begin to form in her stomach.

"K... Kaylae....  Kaylaen~"

She could barely make out his name with her own lips. She couldn't even think straight at the moment. The only kind of cocks that these two boys had were only ones that she'd ever seen in fantasy porn. She never thought that it would become a reality. Hell, if she was allowed to, she'd join Sophia on her quest to fuck everyone. She looks over to Sophia to see her agonized, but pleasured face as Shez's monster cock rammed her from behind. She looked down to her stomach to see the spikes moving, Shez thrusting, and the eventual swelling of Shez's cock inside of her. The entire thing made her extremely hot to the core. She wiggled her way to the side and propped herself up on her elbows before locking her lips with Sophia's, letting her taste the lingering cum in her mouth

Kaylaen jumped slightly when Sophia let out a sudden scream. He quickly looked up at her in surprise, seeing her face contorted in pleasure. This only further scared him about Shez’s cock, however despite the pain that Sophia seemed to be in, she was ordering Shez not to stop, to fuck her. That confused him for a few moments, until he figured that she must be one of those masochists he had always heard about but never encountered. He had to admit, it was a little surreal, knowing that she was in pain and yet she was getting off on it. He turned his attention back to Emma, as she struggled to utter his name. He leaned down, locking his lips against her throat and sucking on it to leave a visible love bite. He pulled away as he felt Emma shift herself, before he was greeted with the very erotic sight of the two beautiful women kissing passionately. That made his cock vibrate even harder and his hips pressed harder against Emma. He wanted to fuck her hard, so badly. But until she was used to his cock, he continued rocking his hips against her to get more and more of his cock inside of her.

Eventually, he felt his hips pressing against Emma’s as he was able to get his entire cock inside of her tight, hot pussy. It felt so good wrapped around his cock, and he paused for a few moments to appreciate the sensation. Despite the vibrations of his cock, he swore he could almost feel her heartbeat. Keeping himself up on one hand, easily holding his weight up, he took hold of her breast, massaging it and using his thumb and forefinger to pinch and roll the rock hard nipple as he began to thrust into her. At first, his thrusts started off slow, but he began to speed up as he was unable to help himself, especially seeing the two of them kissing. He looked over at Sophia, his eyes focusing on the bulging of her stomach and he wasn’t surprised to see it considering the size of Shez’s cock. He turned his attention back to Emma as his hips began speeding up until he was slamming his hips against hers, fucking her deep with his vibrating cock. 

It felt so good, he didn’t think he was going to be able to stop himself. It was then that he wondered if she had any form of birth control, since he was not wearing a condom. He felt that wearing a condom might have ruined the experience for Emma as she wouldn’t have the full experience of flesh on flesh sex. To have an unwrapped cock inside of her unprotected pussy. The rational part of his mind told him quite firmly that having a child right now was not a good idea, however his hormones were telling him otherwise. It gave him an arousing thrill, just knowing that there was a chance that she could get pregnant from him. Just the risk of it, turned him on. But then, even if she did get pregnant, it was likely either going to be him, or Shez. 

• Love 2

• Senior Staff

This couldn't be real. Twice in the same day, Sophia had felt such abnormal and incredible cocks filling her body and stretching her cunt out to its absolute limit. Sophia was in tears from the mixture of intense pain and surreal pleasure that filled her body, the spikes weren't nearly as sharp now, but they still added an extra layer of girth to his cock that was much more consistent that Diomedes', but it did lack the vibrating ribs. Sophia was convinced she would never have another encounter even close to Diomedes' and yet, here she was, getting fucked by yet another monster cock that tore into her body. She soon felt his dick morph again and slam into her clit with each pound, but it was clear he was still holding back. "G-give it to me; I want it all! I've been fucked by the devil himself, tear into me and make me scream!!" She demanded. She then felt Shez's teeth sink into her neck, right below her bite from Diomedes. "Ahh! Fuck!!" It was a cheap shot. He knew that was one of her most sensitive areas from the mind link earlier, but, fuck, she had no complaints. 

Between her gasps and pants, Shez began to pick up his pace, pounding harder and faster into her with his entire length. But it still wasn't enough, he didn't seem nearly exhausted enough to have been giving it his all. "Yes! Yes!!" She cried out. "More! Fuck me more!! You're not even sweating! Fuck me like you want to kill me!!" It was a sensation that was dangerously familiar to her. It felt like her insides were stirring around. If she didn't know Shez had healing abilities, she probably would be convinced once again that she was going to die from this encounter. But she wasn't going to let even death stop her from finishing her mission for the night. 

She was absorbed in her own world, completely oblivious to what was going on between Kay and Em at this point. So it came as a surprise when she suddenly felt such a familiar soft set of lips with the unfamiliar lingering taste of Kay's manhood, was brought to her mouth. The moment Emma's lips touched hers and she tasted the other man's cum in her mouth, she immediately reached her first orgasm, cumming powerfully, coating Shez' entire monster cock with her own juices. It took everything she had not to aggressively grab Emma by the head and pull her perfect, sexy body tighter against her own. She was still under orders not to touch her. Still, she just couldn't help but kiss back, her tongue swirling around the beautiful woman's, it was just so perfect and inviting. Suddenly she was caught between a world of intense pain and incredible comfort. She moaned loudly into Em's mouth, drooling all over herself in the process as the two made out. It would seem that her moans were quickly answered by Em's as well as Kay continued to pound her from behind. At this point, any doubts were gone. This was her life's purpose. No, their lives purpose. Emma was not returning to the same job if she had anything to say about it.

• Love 2

Shez's ears perk up with amusement as she begins to request that he thrust faster. She was right, he wasn't breaking a sweat, and at the pace he was going, he wasn't even close to doing so. He kept a firm grip on the knot of hair that he currently had balled in his fist as he began to speed up, soon thrusting in and out of her at a speed that no human would ever even dream of matching. He could feel her squeeze tightly around him, trying to keep him in whenever he pulled out. It flattered him, really. He was often told that he was able to make a person feel like no other could, but he never knew that anyone who had been fucked by "The Devil himself" would even feel remotely satisfied with his dick.

"Well, I guess that I can go all out, can't I?~"

Shez began to thrust as hard and fast as he can, his hips a blur. He secretly thanked any deity out there for giving Kitsunes the biological trait of being faster than any human could interpret. His toned abs were getting an excellent workout from this, along with his hips and thighs. He was making sure that she didn't move too much and to not have her fall. His free hand made his way to her back, pressing against it to ensure that she didn't move to much and to accept the full force of his thrusts. The curved nodules on his cock began to rotate even faster, now ramming into her walls like miniature battering rams as they hit every inch of her insides.

As Sophia came, coating his entire cock with her lewd juices and lubricating him even further, he couldn't help but admire how much she'd gone through, only to put herself back in a situation like this. It was quite amusing. Sure, she'd been ordered to, and she'd have some strange woman following her around for the rest of her life afterwards, but did she really have to do what she was told? This was of her own desire, and he knew that without her "master", she wouldn't be here pleasing him. In a way, through all of his disgust at the monster, he was sort of grateful.

Emma couldn't help but revel in the fact that she'd helped Shez make Sophia cum with the taste of Kaylaen's cum still on her mouth. With every thrust from Kaylaen's her entire body rocked with his motions. Her large breasts bounce in circles erratically with the movements, her face already contorted into one of pure pleasure. The vibrations that she'd gotten from Kaylaen's cock were shaking her to the very core, and soon, she found herself cumming as well. Her breath hitched before a scream of pure pleasure erupted from her throat and her body convulsed for a second as her eyes rolled back into her head, a pleasure filled smile on her face. Her first orgasm was immense, and she'd never imagined that giving it to a complete stranger would feel so good.

"More... More! Kaylaen, give me more of your cock!"

As her orgasm tapered off, she couldn't help but let a small amount of drool run down the side of her mouth. Her dopey grin remained as she looked up at Kaylaen with needy eyes. She wrapped her legs around Kaylaen's waist, pushing him in deeper. Her moans were much louder now as her mind was clouded with nothing but pleasure. She wanted nothing more than to be penetrated by a cock at the moment, and Kaylaen was doing an amazing job at helping her with that. Next, she'd definitely try out Shez's cock, just to see if she had the same results as Sophia. Her lips locked back onto Sophia's, eagerly wanting to taste her with every fiber of her being. She wrapped her tongue around the Hispanic/Japanese girl's,

Edited by ShuyaHideaki