The Connection of a Life Time [Vergil x Rei Senpai]

"Morning Rei." I yawn. 

I was still not used to seeing Rei walking across dimension like that and to be honest, we have nothing of business today since it was a free time for me which is why I push Mr. Roy to use this ritual so late at night. I scratch my head at some idea that I lack since I hardly ever go out from here and I never even talk to a familiar before with the exception of other summoners. 

"What do you want? This is an order from me so you have to answer this question truthfully." I spoke, seriously.

I have to know how my familiar think before asking some rather strange order that she may not like and take note of her taste so I can be a good master to her. 

Rei pauses her grooming as she wonders about what she wanted

well... since its morning and Rei and master haven't ate breakfast yet, can maser and Rei get some food? if the tail and ears is a bother, Rei can put it away for you master~

Rei smiles as she gives her master a kiss on the cheek, stands up and gives him a cup of water from the nightstand

I notice her bringing some water to me which was nice of her and began drinking as I let out a long sigh while I think on her proposal to go out to find something to eat. 

"Okay, sure. Why not? I mean what could possibly go wrong?" I ask, sounding a bit excited. 

I began gathering my stuff for the preparation to go to the far town to find some food which I haven't visited that place in a long time and I felt a bit free this time to do whatever we want since you needed a familiar to explore the vast world. The thrill of finding something peculiar peek my interested as I use this as an excuse for my interested and approach the door to turn to Rei with a smile. 

"Aren't you going?" I smile. 

We left my room as Rei was extremely happy to go out and see the world of my little room which I couldn’t blame her. We descend the stairs to reach the main courtyard of the school campuses to gather some unwanted attention of my peers and whispering as they see my familiar right behind me.

look, isn’t that prodigy guy?”

”Yeah, why is he doing out here?”

”He also have familiar, he should of stay inside his room.”

I remain silent as their whisper hit like a sharp knife and remembering why I stay in that closure room in the first place. I could hear their loud whispering and pretending like I couldn’t hear them which I did, I always did. I keep walking as I ignored them and approach the main gate where summoner must have a familiar in order to have access to the town. Obviously, I bypass this with some magic and often come to the town for some materia or food search if I feel lazy.

Rei hisses as her tail shots up straight, aura of fire engulfed her as she overhears peasants mocking her master, she couldn't resist giving them a good smack on the cheeks but she kept her cool as she made a mean, sharp look to people wo decided to mock her new master

no one mocks Re's Master.... they dont know better... they dont know master is much powerful than those peasants... Rei softly talked to herself, her hands fisted as she followed her master to get food

a rock flies upon to her master as Rei in a heartbeat created a barrier of fire, protecting her master from harm as she sneers at the peasant that threw the rock at her master, she put out her hands in his general direction as a gate opens on top of him, water gushing down from the gate as the peasant gets drenched by the water, Rei smiles as she punishes the attacker with a non violent means as she turns around and follows her master deep into the town

I enter the forest as I glance back to see Rei running toward me which made me puzzled by her sudden stay back at the courtyard and seeing her smiling brightly about something happening back there. 

"Why are you smiling about? Come on, we have a rather long walk toward the town." I spoke.

This forest was rather peaceful but anything could happen here due to bandit lurking around and monsters that could pop off from the forest to attack. Still, I was confident in dealing with those things and even more after I have my familiar holding vast amount of power. In a way, I was feeling overconfident with it and could handle any problem as we march down the path.

Rei catches up with her master as she grabs his arms and puts it between her chest, her soft breast sandwiches her master’s arm as she smiles softly as she follows her master deep inside the woods

um master? Does master sometimes think of doing lewd acts between master and follower....?

Rei was blushing as she mentions about skinship between master and followers

"Huh?" I spoke, surprised. "Well, that's..." I grunt. 

I was taken back my Rei sudden question about doing lovemaking with my own familiar which wasn't common sense people do it occasionally for the fun and sometimes people do fall for their familiar which pose as a struggle for me. To be honest, Rei does look like a gorgeous woman so I don't mind having some fun with her if she does feel like letting loose some stress since she was in that age and I am too. 

"Maybe?.." I reply, unsure.

I couldn't give a straight answer since I was having doubts and confusion about thing such lewd thing with her. We began walking as I remain quiet about it and slowly reaching the town since we could see it straight ahead of the forest.

Rei's eyes widen as she sees the town in the distance, hugging her master's arm tightly between her chest as her tail swings with excitement

Master... that is is a beautiful place.... is this considered a date? master?

Rei looks up to her master with an adorable face as she was excited to spend time together with her master

"If you wanted to be like that, then sure Rei." I chuckle. 

I barely noticed her rather soft breast press on my right arm which made me feel a bit hot from her body hugging me tightly and getting a bit into it which was bad during our little food searching. We enter the big town filled with people making a large crowd and thankfully Rei holding tight since the crowd was really pushing us close or sometimes apart. I grab her hand tight just in case the crowd started to go wild and smile at her to assure her of her safety. 

"Don't worry Rei, I got you." I happily said. 

Rei hold tight to her master as she tried not to fall apart from him, she was excited, her homeplace wasnt crowded like this or even livelier since where she lived was the town in between a war

master? how much longer? Rei doesnt think master cant walk any more without food

Rei was sticking close to her master as they plow through the dense crowd in the shopping district, various stalls selling food, ornaments and weapons can be seen around the place as Rei looks around, enjoying the sightseeing

“Almost there, just give me a second.” I spoke.

We slowly walk around the crowded street until we arrive into a restaurant and took Rei there as a congratulation for being my partner in a way. This place was a bit full as always and we take our seat bear the window so Rei can see everything from the inside which she will enjoy seeing what this town has to offer. In a way, I took the same table back where I was alone and confused with matters involving my future.

”Rei, what do you want to eat for breakfast? They have almost anything you can think of.” I explain.

I wanted to treat Rei right with this date she wanted and in a way, make her happy since she will be working hard tomorrow.

Rei was looking out of the window with amazement, eye eyes twinkled as her hands were pressed against the window

Rei’s gonna have what master is having

Rei then turns to her master, still having an excited expression on her, she then calms down as she sits politely in front of her master

Master? Why is it considered rare to summon a familiar that is humanoid here?

As Rei was busy looking out into the gorgeous sight, I began ordering some warm pancakes and muffins with hot cocoa to add some warm liquid into our stomach which will really hit the spot. Rei suddenly began asking me about the rarity when it comes to monster summoning which was something I could explain and she has to know either way. 

"Well, pretty rare actually or near impossible. I was quite surprised to get you in fact, since humanoid does not come from the ritual and just monster pop out from here all the time." I explain.

In reality, I was just hiding my excitement from her during the beginning since I already knew she holds a vast amount of power and this was the lucky break I need to really beat any other familiar out there. 

Rei glances at the good with delight as she had her eyes sparkle at the marvel of the amazement of the food as she chows down, stuffing her adorable fluffy face with pancakes as she gives her master a relieved soft smile as she enjoyed her food.

but master? Back at the courtyard, why where those pesky peasants badmouthed master behind master’s back? Rei punished one that threw a rock at master... Rei doesn’t want master to get hurt...

Rei pauses eating as she was deeply concerned with her master being badmouthed by other people, becoming slightly depressed on the fact that she wasn’t going to be good enough for him

I chuckle to see Rei enjoying herself with the fluffy pancakes brought to the table and seeing her smile kind of made my day despite the early bad start as usual. When I thought of that finally gone, she suddenly brought that subject out of nowhere and I remain quiet as I glance to down to think of an answer. I fiddle with my thumb as I knew this will show up sooner or later since I can’t really hide this from my familiar so telling her may be a good idea

I sigh, “Peopke are jealous of my ability since everything I do and every have done are always praise by my teacher. They blame my heritage for me having all the skill from the start and I hardly even practice for something to get the job done. Still, there was something that even I couldn’t pull off from thet start and that was summoning a familiar.” I explain.

I guess people didn’t like me having all the power, gaining all the fame and not realizing that I didn’t desire such thing like they do. I just wanted to be with someone other than myself or the other teacher since I desire a family of my own in the future just like anyone else in this world.

Rei grabs the bottle of sweet syrup as she drinks just enough to cover her entire mouth as she stands up, heads towards her master and grabs his face, giving him a sweet passionate deep kiss, her tail sways slowly as she enjoys his taste, coated by the sweet syrup, Rei pulls back after a minute or so, saliva connected as she was blushing

if master wants... Rei can make that feeling go away for you tonight... master... after all Rei fell in love as soon as Rei saw master...

I raise an eyebrow as I see Rei drinking that bottle of syrup quite a lot which worried me about her food taste and suddenly she gets up toward me to me give a rather bold kiss from nowhere. I felt the liquid of the syrup passing to my side while her tongue wraps around mine which made me feel a bit dizzy at the syrup with a mixture of her saliva passing around. After a while of kissing, she finally released me from her hungry lips and letting out a heavy breath since it took a lot of out of me to continue. Rei explains her little lewd plan which made me feel a bit hot and bothered by her idea for tonight which did bother me since I wanted to do just that right now.

"Or, we could do it after breakfast?..." I spoke, panting. 

Rei jumps back a bit with shock as she never expected her master to be this bold as well

Rei guess it’s okay to do after breakfast... does master have any plans where to do it at?

Rei was blushing bad as she tried to avoid eye contact as she fidgets her body, she could feel her body reacting to the kiss as well as her master’s response

I chuckle at my familiar surprise at my answer since I was being honest due to her kindness and love for a complete stranger like me. I wanted to repay such kindness with what she desire and also hinting curiosity on my mind lately since the subject of sex wasn’t my strong suit.

”I know a place nearby here that has a “private” room for couple so we can do it there if you like.” I smile.

I was rather excited about that as my body began to feel hot and my members slowly raising from his deep sleep. I began poking my pancakes as my hunger slowly faded and only thinking about our future plan since that was the only thing that matter to me now.

Rei sees that her master was barely eating so she stood up, grabbed her master by the arms and paid the food as the went to the private place, as the enter the room for couples, Rei drags her master to the bed as she falls back side down first, pulling him towards her as they start to kiss deeply and passionately

I gasp as I see Rei dragging me out of the restaurant out of nowhere and finding that private love hotel by herself as she quickly made the order by her lonesome which surprise me. She restlessly chasing what I offer as I grab my hand once more to drag us to the private quarters of the lover room and jumping into the bed while dragging me into the mood. I felt her hungry lips and tongue making their way into my mouth before since I was a bit prepared for my lewd familiar habits. I follow her lead as I began drinking her saliva and letting our tongue do the work as our lips press against each other. 

Rei hugs her master as she waited for him to explore her lewd body, her pussy wets as she was eroused by the kiss, her panties getting wetter as well as her nipples gets hard with each kiss, she was squirming her legs to sastusfy her just a bit as her master starts to make a move on her

Rei is master’s pet.. master can do whatever master wants... it’s also Rei’s first so please be gentle...

I separate from my pet's wet mouth to speak her dirty talk right now since she was in complete hear right now and her body shaking with pure joy at our lovemaking that is going to happen. I pant at as I open her shirt open while Rei began claiming to be my pet and her first time which was quite a relief knowing in my mind that I was also a virgin. I slowly reveal her breast to the outside world and seeing her pink, erect nipple standing up proud for me to take a good licking. I open my mouth to devour Rei's nipple while my tongue rotate it and my left hand trailing down to her pant so I could dig into her soaking panty.

"Such a lewd familiar, I have to punish my pet for being horny from her master's touch," I spoke, lustfully.