The Connection of a Life Time [Vergil x Rei Senpai]

I chuckle at her reaction as Rei crave for some hot action and shaking her hips desperately for something thick to fill her inside. I remove my mouth from her nipple as she lactate a bit and mixing with my saliva stain her body. I slowly remove her annoying clothing and making her enjoy this moment since she will becoming nothing more than my pet. I lower my pant and boxer to show my erect penis to my familiar.

”Come beautiful, show me how much you love me by licking and taking care of this little guy.” I order, softly.

Rei’s eyes widen as she finally sees her master’s dick, she gets on all fours as her tail sway softly, Rei sniffs her master’s erect dick as she felt the heat going down her spine, she started licking her master’s dick as it was a bit salty, she was licking the tip and the shaft of his dick as she uses her free hand to rub her soft pussy. Rei finally put her master’s dick inside her soft wet mouth as she slowly moves her head up and down, licking around the shaft as she does so

I watch with amazement to see my hungry Rei licking my hot rod as she began touching herself which was rather lewd for her to do and making me even more excited to have this familiar as mine forever. I could feel her soft tongue remembering my thickness and licking clean of any sweat that was in there as she continues to lick my shaft. I grunt to see her swallowing the tip while her wet tongue coil around me and eating my entire length at one gulp which made me shiver at the delight of her mouth. I suddenly grab her head as this wet sensation was new to me and Rei didn't stop with her blowjob as she bobs her head with lust in her eyes. 

"Rei! Ugh~ This is too good..." I moan.

I watch as my Rei looking at me very lustfully since she wanted to see my reaction which was grunting and soft moaning from her rather bold blowjob as I didn't expect such lewdness from a cute face as Rei. I grab her head to dear life as she continues to suck me really hard and occasionally push myself into her throat as my cock curved down to rub my stench into her. 

"Rei, keep going! Faster! Suck me like you mean it." I order.

Rei sucks harder as she self pleases her with the speed of her sucking her master’s dick, she could feel the throbbing of his dick deep inside her throat as she started to get addicted to the taste and the shape of his dick in her mouth as she sucked off her master. She felt hot, thick liquid running down her throat as she felt her master’s dick pulse excitedly, Rei also cums with her juices flowing like a waterfall, dripping down from her wet soft pussy and her hand

I watch with amazement as my pet began to obey my command and use herself to please me roughly as I began to feel my climax approaching fast from her strong blowjob. I tightly grab her head to shove my entire length into her wet throat to release my thick cum inside of her and feeling my baby seed pour out from my slit in her stomach. I keep it there as she chokes from having her mouth stuffed with my large, thick cock and filled with my semen rubbing on her throat which was filled while she began to drool some out. I slowly pull my wet cock as my familiar was fazed by this forceful experience and a glob of semen can be seen in her mouth.

"Now, swallow my cum and show me your mouth." I pant.

Rei opens her mouth as her master pull out his dick from her soft mouth that was filled with her master’s cum. She closes her mouth as she tries to swallow, after couple of attempts of swallowing, she opens her mouth to show her master that she swallowed it all. She crawls on top of her master as she teases his hard dick with her very wet pussy

master... Rei can’t wait anymore.... Rei’s body is in heat now... master... can master satisfy Rei’s need..?

"Of course, anything for my lewd Rei." I softly spoke.

I began grabbing her soft leg to lift it up so I can rub my wet cock fill with her saliva and be rubbing in her entrance so our first thrust would be a bit less painful for my virgin familiar. I began feeling her drooling pussy as her love juice began coating my cock and realizing she was indeed of wanting something big to stuff her quivering pussy. I didn't wait long as I began to push my cock tip into her tight inside and grunting at the tightness of her hymen blocking such thick rod from accessing for a little while. 

"W-Wow!....You are so...tight.." I grunt. 

Rei grabs hold tight of her master as she slowly feels her pussy spread open to allow her master's dick to enter her, she bites into her master's shoulder as the pain and pleasure rush towards her head. as her master's dick fully enters her soft wet pussy, it starts to tighten as it twitches from the pleasure as it slowly mold itself to her master's dick

Mas..master... Rei can feel master inside Rei.... its big... NYA!!!...

Rei tears a bit as she realized that she was one with her master whom she had come to love

I gasp softly to see Rei crying slightly and became worry of my cock being too big for my sweet familiar. I try to remove it from her bleeding pussy but Rei didn’t want that and probably misunderstanding her tears as something else. Then it hit me, Rei did always mention she love me from the very beginning of her summoning and even share such passionate kiss to a complete stranger that she has falling in love with it. A small smile appear on my face as I hug her tightly and feeling her warm body melt against mine while we feel our heart beat together as one.

”I see, then I allow me to show you my love and desire to make you my woman.” I explain.

I began shaking my hips as I hug my familiar and not letting her rest from the pounding. Her tightness was still there and feeling her soft pussy pulling my skin as she took my shape with desire to be a cock sleeves to my dick. Despite her Chastity gone, she was moaning like a slut and slowly shaking her hips just to make us feel good about this fuck.

Edited by lVergill

Rei moaned lewdly as she felt her new master's hard dick rub inside her pussy as it felt good for her too as the pain subsided, She wrapped her arms around her master as she kisses him deeply as he slowly thrust in and out of her wet yet a bit bloodied pussy as she lost her virginity by her lover and master

I was take back as my lewd Rei kiss me while she wrap her arms around me and began shaking her hips to my rhythm so I could her core with ease. Her gentle tongue made me want to taste with my own and cooking around it as I taste her saliva while I pound her. The sound of muffled moaning and the wet sound coming from Rei’s pussy was getting louder as I enjoy hearing such noise from my woman. I felt her tight pussy slowly adjusting to my size and wrapping tightly to squeeze my semen out which I precum to mark her.

Rei could feel her master marking her with his precum that coated her inside,

Master.... cum inside Rei... mark more of master's future wife and current follower...

Rei pound herself deep into her master's dick as her pussy squeezes around his dick, milking his dick so that he would fill her small yet soft pussy to the brim, she kisses her master deeply as her body twitches from the pleasure and happiness

I grab hold of my wife as she began to shake her hips wildly to take my large cock filling her puffy pussy and gripping so hard to squeeze me dry after tasting my cum smear on her pussy's wet walls. I couldn't stop my hips from ravaging her pussy which made some loud sloppy sound from eating my large dick and feeling my cock melt from this warm snatch taking me all in. 

"I will Rei, you will become mine forever and no one else." I moan.

I felt her greedy mouth press down on me as we kiss so lewdly and drooling for each other saliva while our tongue fought for dominance. The watery substance became too much for me to bear as I struggle to breathe but my mouth wanting her saliva and soft tongue to be inside of me. 

Rei moans deeply as they kiss, she could feel her master's thick cum fill up her small womb as it slowly ran down the walls of her pussy, coating it as some drip out, she loved how her master filled her to the brim as she came hard with him, squeezing her pulsing pussy around his dick as his cum filled her insides

I grunt at the feeling of her pussy grabbing tigh to squeeze every drop of semen inside of her filled womb. The cum began to drool out of her pussy which was too much for her to hold and trailing down her thighs as it stain the bed with my life essence. I try to take my cock out but my dear Rei was enjoying being creampie which became attach to me and unable to free myself from my lewd familiar. I remove my lips from her mouth to gasp for air and looking at her dazed expression.

”Now you belong to me, Rei. I will make you a happy girl from now on.” I smile.