The Connection of a Life Time [Vergil x Rei Senpai]

I take some deep breath as I concentrate on the summoning ritual as i have a teacher watching my summoning and see how well I am capable of summoning something really strong. I began to feel something connecting in my head as I extend my hand to open a portal into another dimension and opening to bring my partner, a partner that could put me on the top.

I will summon the strong familiar around here...I can feel it.

I was being pressured by the student for having a strong blood running in my veins and failure wasn’t an option for a prodigy like myself. I have to bear this heavy duty upon me and me alone since that was I was told to follow without question regarding that subject.

A young girl, part human, part fox, emerge from the center of the summoning circle, in her summoned form, she had red hair, ears and fox tails. for a brief moment, the summoning went as smoothly as it can go, so errors or disasters, except for one crucial fact, the partner was a clutz as she falls, mid summon, hitting her butt on the floor,

owwwwwww...... Rei  will never get used to that type of transportation.....

the girl looks up to the summoner in curiosity as she looks around her, seeing the summoning circle surrounding her, she had a basic idea what what going on around her. the girl looks down as she sees herself bare naked, wearing nothing, she blushes intensely as she covers herself with her hands and arms as she screams in panic

WHAAAA?? WHERE IS REI'S CLOTHES? WHAA? KYAAA!!!!

• Love 1

I stare with disbelief at the naked looking fox girl screaming from us staring at her and becoming annoyed by the fact I summoned a weakling. I turn around to teacher as I have to do something about this redo and hopefully giving me another chance to try again.

I know that look Vergil, but you know the rule, no do over. This is your partner for your whole life so do take care of her and hope you can work together.”  Mr. Roy smile.

I sigh as I turn back to my familiar on the floor and thinking at my low success rate when it come to battling monster or even worse, other familiar. Her screaming was becoming unbearable so I quickly went to the close to pull a girl uniform and throw them to her so she can at least stop with the yelling.

”Here, put this on and stop screaming...” I sigh.

This is going to be a long day for me starting now...

thank you... summoner....

The girl wipes her tears as she quickly wears the clothes that the summoner gave her, she stands up in the middle of the circle, dustes her legs off as she smiled at the young summoner

allow Rei to introduce Rei, Greetings summoner, and no, summoner didn’t summon a weakling, Rei is one of the daughters of the High commanders of Angels and Demons. Rei’s daddy is the High Commander of the Angels while Rei’s mommy is the High Commander of Demons. Rei does have a sis but it looks like Ru didn’t get dragged here... anyways, Rei is willing to form a contract with you summoner, or Rei should say... Master?

Rei puts her hand out to shake the young summoner’s hand as she gave him a soft warming smile

I look away from the girl as she started changing herself and thanking me for something that wasn’t worth praising about. Rei was a weird familiar i meet so it did raise my curiosity to see what she is doing here in the first place and naked of all thing. She explain herself about being useful to me which made puzzle since she doesn’t look angel nor demon. It rather a simple Kitsune to my eyes. Whatever she is selling, I wasn’t buying but rambling on with the unfairness was childish so I had to take what I can get.

”If you say so Rei and title doesn’t mean much to me so call me whatever feel right to you.” I answer.

I see her raising her hand to me which made me a bit surprised by the fact I summon a humanoid which was consider to be impossible and her smile really made me uncomfortable. Even so, I slowly reach for her hand to feel her soft skin and shaking on it, after all, we are going to work together from this point on.

It look like you two are compatible after all so I shouldn’t worry about it. In any case, i just leave you two alone and discuss about the matter at hand, won’t we Vergil?” Mr. Roy explain, smiling.

“That was the point so that’s my responsibility.” I answer.

Roy nod firmly at my answer as he left the summoning room and leaving me with my familiar to explain the detail around this campus while also mixing with the reason of her becoming my familiar.

Rei smiles as she hugs her new master, rubbing her head like a puppy on his chest as she purrs

since master is Rei’s new master, does master want a souvenir or proof from Rei’s family?

Rei softly chants Gate as a dark blue swirling portal open up right in front of them, the size of the portal was just big enough for one of them to pass at a time. Rei smiles at him wanting praise and approval from her new master

Rei can do more than this, Rei can also do a bit of elven magic

• Like 1

I watch as my familiar began to show sign of affection to me right away which was odd for familiar to get attach to their summoner rather quickly. Regardless, I couldn’t hold back petting her since she look very fragile and feeling her red hair which was nice. Rei began backing away as she proclaim to be strong than your average joe and I became interested in that offer.

”Oh? Is that so?” I ask, curious.

I watch as she suddenly rip dimension itself to pull a portal into another dimension and my eyes widen at that potential. I couldn’t believe she was even able to do that and without breaking a single sweat. I look stun as she smile innocently at her power being display and a bit taken back from it.

I smile, “Not bad, I guess i was wrong about you an-“

I suddenly kneel down at the floor as i began to breath heavily from exhaustion and the summoning ritual finally taking toll on my body. 

MASTER!

Rei dashes to her new master as she puts her arms around his head, hugging him as he kneels on the ground, breathing heavily, the portal Rei made disappears as soon as she lost concentration of it

is master okay? is master out of mana? umm... here drink this master

Rei reaches her hand out, summoning a small portal to her homeworld as she brings out 2 flasks, each with a different colour, one had a glowing sky blue liquid while the other had a glowing bright red liquid, Rei pops the cork of the blue flash as she hands it to her master as well as the red flask

drink this master.. it would feel better... and this..

• Love 1

I felt Rei’s soft body around my head and feeling her heartbeat as I press in her chest. I felt a bit relax as my breathing became soft as the morning breeze and easing my fatigue from this. I glance at Rei to worry about my state and pulling two strange flash holding questionable liquid on each thing but, I had trust in her. 

“Okay..” I spoke, weakly.

i began drinking both flask without knowing the consequence and trust on her words for now since I do use every ounce of mana in that summoning. Luckily, it turn out my familiar was stronger as expected from me and I pant as I swallow them both without missing a beat. It felt an odd aftertaste but all magic potion had a bad aftertaste and I really hate that.

Rei giggles a bit as she watches her master make a sour expression after he finished drinking the potions

it does taste awful isnt it master? but Rei personally think the mana potion tastes a bit better than the health potion

Rei lets go as she sits in front of her master, giving him a warm loving smile as she might've fell in love at first sight, she was fiddling with her tumbs as she waited for her master's command as she didnt want to violate the contract and the bond that they made

so... what does master want Rei to do now?..

“I personally think health potion are rather decent and that’s a given.” I mutter, disgusted.

After shaking from the aftertaste of this mana potion, I finally regain my stamina back and ready to move once more. I notice Rei smiling at me while her tail flails happily and acting rather odd for a Kitsune like her. Rei spoke before me as she wanted order which she had a right mind to our relationship on things and making this explanation not require after all.

”Very impressed, you know the relationship to our contract and i do like an obedient familiar.” I spoke, truthfully.

I began thinking on some order for her but it was a bit too late to test that since it was already nighttime outside. I only managed to pull this summmoning with the help and guidance of my teacher, Roy. She look strangely excited for her order which most familiar at the beginning lack and should take her example.

”I actually don’t have anything in mind at the moment...” I mutter, thinking, “Tell me, what do you desire right now from me?” I ask, vague.

Rei's eyes widen as it started to sparkle with excitement, she was sitting like a well trained pet as she told her master her desire right now

well... Rei wants a pat on the head, or a kiss to seal the deal of Rei and master's contract and a meal since master looks famished and Rei is getting hungry

Rei was waiting patiently for her master as she wanted to act after her master's order expect when it was an emergency where she has to act before her master

I watch as she sat down like a good pet and really wanting a kiss above else since she hinted a lot. I didn’t mind giving what she desire in return for her to be my familiar so I easily nod to her demand.

”Sure, I can give you all that in exchange for you to listen to my every commands.” I explain.

I approach Rei as I kneel down and grabbing her face to make our lips meet. I could feel her soft lips press against mine and sharing our saliva as we made me contracts set for us.

As I give her a simple kiss, my eyes widen to realized her arms wrap around me and her soft tongue inside of my mouth. This kiss became very wet and sloppy real fast as Rei became very clinging of me which lasted for a while. She finally pull back to sharply gasp for air and a string of saliva connecting our lips from that deep kiss.

”What are you planning? That wasn’t a normal kiss..” I pant.

I blush as I angrily look away at my familiar mention something she shouldn’t have and quickly lift myself up to regain my composure from that lewd kiss.

”You know, summoner and familiar can’t be loved due to restrictions. You sure you want that? What if people back at home hated you for that?” I question.

I cross my arm as I wanted to hear Rei answer about the subject and curious to know what she got in stored. Knowing about the past familiar, all of them had to obey the law of this world and submit in giving up such illusion as love.

Rei thinks about for a second as she stands up and dustes her skirt as well as her knees, puts her arms behind her back as she gives her master a sweet warm smile

Rei doesnt mind~ Rei's family isnt against, they told Rei that when Rei gets summoned by a summoner that Rei took a liking too, they said Rei can love them~ plus its a common thing back at Rei's homeworld

Rei's tail swings side to side as she waits for her master as she smiles. she was excited as it was a new life for her to start in a new world

“You are rather a peculiar familiar, i haven’t heard such tale about your origin and yet you enjoy being call my familiar link it was a normal thing.” I spoke, curious.

I watch my familiar smiling at me and waiting for something to do which I clearly a bit too late during the late night. I couldn’t hide my smile as I gently caress her head and passing through her twitching ears for being so original.

”Well, why don’t we sleep together? It is already nighttime so it would be wise to sleep and talk about any trivial thing in the morning.” I explain, smiling.

Rei yawns as her masters mentions sleep, Rei's ear flops down as her master pets her head

is it alright for Rei to sleep with master? yay! Rei never had the chance to fall asleep with anyone Rei found interest in~

Rei grabs her master's arm as she puts it between her chest, her ears twitching with excitement and her tail swinging side to side as she looks up to her master

“Of course, you are strong so I don’t mind spoiling my familiar with trivial matter so why not?” I smile thinly.

I see Rei enjoying her little reward of sort and quickly grab her hand to led her to my bed for her to sleep on. We yawn as we were very exhausted from the summoning ritual and I gather the cover to cover her body from any cold air breezing throughout the room. I slide in next to her as I pat her head and began looking into the ceiling while slowly closing my eyes. I felt comfortable sleeping tonight as I have someone sleeping next to me and feeling a bit happy knowing I have summon someone capable of doing wonderous things which will aid me on my mission.

The next morning came, the sound of bird chirping woke me up from my slumber and opening my eyes to see the sun already out. I noticed Rei hugging me tight and smiling in her sleep as I remember about last night activity. 

“Oh right, I have a familiar now.” I spoke, slightly surprised.

I remain unvmoving as I let her have her sleep for a bit before moving and doing the things I need to do since she look even more exhausted than me at first. Dimension traveling is a exhausting thing to experience so I didn’t blame her and Rei was probably hiding that fact.

Rei squirms a bit as she slowly wakes up, her bed hair being messy as she sits up and stretches, soon she stands up and without chanting a gate appears as she enters it. As she left to the other dimension for about 10 minutes, Rei comes back with a well groomed hair and proper clothes for her, having a summoner/ follower attire, she sits in front of her master as she grooms her tail.

Good morning master~ did master sleep well? what does master want to do today?

Rei gives her master a warm smile as she grooms her soft and fluffy tail