Inconsequential Love {Shuya x Noah Takumi}

Kazumi sat on the front steps of the college, waiting for her certain someone that she'd been promised to meet up with at noon. Nimiko was always punctual, but at the moment, she was running about two minutes late. It didn't matter much, as it was understandable if Nimiko was in the middle of an assignment. It still bored Kazumi to no end to wait longer than was promised.

"Damn... Where are you, Nimi?"

She decided to pass her time by watching the cars and counting how many of each color she saw. She barely registered the sound of the doors opening behind her.

Nimiko then ran through the doors breathing heavily, kneeling over as she looked to her friend who she knew had little patience and wouldn't wait long. "Ha Ha Ha.. Sorry Kazumi." She would say as she walked over and sat on the steps with her, the skirt she wore was about two sizes two small stopping half way down her thigh. The shirt she wore was open by her running her cleavage on display as well as her black bra, as she looked over at her she felt relief knowing she didn't leave her. "I made it, so what are we doing today... All you told me was that we were meeting up." She would say looking to her as she reached over and hugged her. "I'm tired." She then practically died right there in her arms passing out a bit her breast rubbing against her own, "Am I heavy???" She asked feeling a bit on the fatter side, having so many curves she felt fat.

Kazumi looked up at Nimiko as she rushed out of the doors. She smiles as Nimiko sits next to her, placing her hand on the blond girl's thigh and giving her a gentle peck on the lips. As Nimiko leaned over on her, she purred happily as her tails swayed behind her. She looked up with a scowl when Nimiko asked if she was heavy.

"Of course you're not heavy! You're just curvy, love~"

She giggles softly and starts to think about what they should do, taking Nimiko's hand in hers. She smiles and rubs her cheek against the top of Nimiko's head, getting an idea.

"Oi, why don't we go back to my place? Shuya shouldn't be home for a long while."

As she leaned in and kissed her on the lips, Nimiko blushed as she was then told she wasn't heavy. "You're place, sure. So what's the plan for today?" She would ask looking to her friend as she walked with her, Nimiko loving the feel of being with her. Kazumi was adorable like Neko, in fact she probably was a neko? Being with her always right, and she was like a pet listening to her about the things in her life that went wrong and right. It was weird being so close and having secrets, in truth Nimiko felt strange at her place; Having thought multiple times that Shuya was cute and being worried that Kazumi would notice and pick on her about her feelings. Wanting to keep liking him from a distance thinking he wouldn't feel the same.

Walking hand and hand with Kazumi Noah smiled feeling a comfort in still being with her friend, even if she didn't tell her everything. "Man it's good to be off, I hated being in there but it helps out in the long run... Well I hope." She'd giggle.

Kazumi held Nimiko's hand as they walked, leaning slightly against the blonde. Her Kitsune tails waved around happily as they walked forwards to Kazumi's house. Once they arrive, Kazumi heads straight to the fridge. She opens the door and bends over to rummage through some of the shelves. Her skirt lifted up as she bent over, revealing her white panties

"Hey, do you want Shasta or Cola?"

Entering the place Nimiko followed Kazumi to the kitchen wondering what she was doing when she bent over to get them drinks, "Cola, but what is Shasta?" She asked wondering not having any idea what it was. Standing behind Kazumi she wondered if she would let her see what it was, or even get a slight taste.

"It's a cheaper brand of some drinks. They taste pretty good, though."

She grabbed a raspberry cream Shasta soda for herself and a Cola for Nimiko before walking slowly back over to her. Her every move made it seem like she was trying to get Nimiko to notice her body, to tease Nimiko to no end.

As Kazumi walked over to her she was moving quite a bit, "You know you have a pretty great body, I often wish mine looked as good as yours." She would say as she reached up and grabbed her drink, blushing a bit she looked off in another direction. "Sometimes I have selfish thoughts you know?..." She would say nervously. Then she opened her drink, when she did it exposed all over her. "Ahh! Dag it." She would say looking to her, "I didn't get any on you did I?" She would ask looking to her as she noticed she had soda all down her top, "I'm soaked... Do you think I can borrow some clothes? If you want... We can bathe together, you know like how we use to." She would then smile looking toward her as she then stood up not wanting to get any one the couch.

"Oh, Nimiko.... Shush. You're absolutely adorable~"

Kazumi smiles and then squeals as the drink is opened and sprays all over them. Her clothes were now soaking wet, and it became evidently clear that Kazumi wasn't wearing anything under that pure white, button-up shirt of hers. She covers her breasts and chuckles softly

"Y-yeah, you did... And a bath would be nice... It would suck to be sticky all day..."

Kazumi helps up Nimiko, leading her straight to the bathroom. She grabs two towels on her way there before pulling Nimiko into the bathroom. She begins to run a hot bath, bending over and exposing her ass to Nimiko once again as she fiddled with the knob.