From White to Dark [Vergil x HinaAmane]

"Do it! Please do it! I don't want anything else!" She begged as she was held tight by his slimy fat long tentacles. How they'd end up inside her was her only concern. She was ready for all he was going to do. She wanted it bad. All she could do was think about the pleasure she was about to endure.

“A good answer coming from my toy, enjoy.” I smirk.

I forcefully insert my large, thick cock inside her wet pussy as she took with such force that her pussy felt tight like a virgin and my tentacles began working on her others holes. One of my big tentacles quickly went back inside of this whore’s mouth as she took it the same but with quickness and reaching very deep to give her no human would offer. The second tendril began to slide into her anal which felt very tigh compared to her pussy but I manage to spread her arse in one slowly thrust. The rest were close to her face as they began rubbing their slimy, wet skin hoping to her rub by her and ready to explode when the time came.

One of my tentacle pop from her mouth as she begs like a whore as she threw her life just to become my slave and already calling me her master which thrill me to hear that. My thick tendril began drilling back into her wet mouth as she shows a lewd expression being used like a toy while the others began rubbing her body with slimy and my own cock pounding away at her tight pussy. 

"Good, obey my command and I will reward my slave nicely." I chuckle softly. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vergil grunts a bit as the slut began sucking hungrily at the slime cock drilling into her wet throat and her hand giving out a free handjob as she clearly has no intention of getting away from the pleasure she is having. His own cock began pounding her soggy pussy as she being gangbangs with tendril all around her and ready to release a ton of semen. 

"You are pretty...good for a human, to take those tentacles like a whore must be a gift," Vergil spoke, panting.