From White to Dark [Vergil x HinaAmane]

I walk around the empty streets of this city and hardly anyone living, breathing human walking around this part of town from the looks of it. I became a bit sad to see no worthy prey to catch tonight and was about to call it a night until a spot a rather gorgeous woman sitting by her lonesome in a bench. My frown turn into a thin grin at the sigh of her and slowly walk up to her to strike a small conversation. I sat in the opposite side of the bench while still whitin arm reach from me and turn to her with a smile.

”Hello, you look very exhausted? Tell me, why is someone as beautiful as you working so hard late at night.” I ask, holding back my excitement.

“Ah, but that is where you are wrong my dear. If you don’t live life to it’s full potential and have fun, you will be drag down by the chain of society. Just relax and let’s have fun, it will be much less boring, I can promise you that.” I explain.

I see the young lady staring into the distance and waiting for the cab to arrive. I was eager to just take her and run but I wanted to play with my prey for a while before doing such thing. After all, doing fast was unprofessional of me and I am rather a gentleman when it come to this line of work. 

I see my prey taking note on me and probably following that human instincts people talk about. I sigh as I have to be forceful yet again and becoming a bit bored of them running away from a conversation. One of my tentacle wrap it’s hand around the woman hand and glancing around to see no eyes witnessing to night.

”Well, it seems I have to rely on a force approach to change your mind.” I smile, innocently.

I glance behind me to see a rather dark alley just behind us and a perfect place for our fun to begin.

I quickly leap toward my victim to gently cover her soft lips and pressing my finger on my lips.

”Shhhhh, we don’t want any spectators so please keep quiet.” I spoke, acting worry.

I grab hold of her body to easily drag her into the depth of the dark alleyway and overcome the need of being a gentleman any longer. I throw her into the end of the dark alley and she has no escape from this situation since I was blocking the only exit out of this dump. I smirk as four tentacle appear from behind me and aiming at my new prey to feel a ungodly amount of pleasure no normal human will be able to mimic.

”Now, where do we start with this? I hear woman enjoy a good tentacles sex once in a while so this may be your chance to experience what a gangbang truly feel.” I comment.

“Stop? We both know we can possibly do that and reaching the point of no return here.” I answer.

I move one of my long, thick tentacle penis toward her mouth and resistance for a while by keeping her mouth shut. I forcibly enter her mouth as I sigh at the welcoming wet throat and passing her soft tongue underneath me.

”There you go, see? Not bad huh?” I ask.

“You feeling it now? Just enjoy yourself and be free since your mouth feel really good.” I smile.

I began to thrust a bit rough and entering her soaking mouth-pussy deep so she can taste my tentacle. I could hear some lewd sound coming from her mouth and just taking that slimy tentacle like a slut. Clearly, she wanted this just as badly as I do and I began to enjoy her lewd performance.

I smirk as see the maiden sucking on her free will and slowly removing my cock tentacle away from her hungry mouth. I was just teasing the poor thing after experiencing a glimpse of pleasure and tasting the fluids precumming from the slit. 

“What’s wrong? Do you want me to stop?” I smirk, “You know what you must do, right?” I said.

I could sense her massive tits hugging my lonesome thick tentacle and feeling her soft lips pressing on it which further stimulated me.  She look very into it and not caring if she was licking a mere tentacle since she was worshiping it. I witness her soft, wet tongue licking clean of any fluid before taking back in her desiring slimy tentacle back in her mouth. 

“That’s better, forget anything beside your lust for pleasure and enjoy yourself” I chuckle.

I began thrusting deep into her throat while she began to suck me and wanting whatever fluid I have inside of her stomach.

“Yes~right there woman, I knew you could do it if you try.” I complimented.

I grunt as her mouth eating my tentacle cock while she moaning at having such long slime thing raping her mouth and oozing my liquid from the stroke. She really want my baby seed inside of her since her tight grasp pulling upward was the sign and sucking me hard was inevitable to resist my fallen prey. All of my tentacle quiver from her rather tempting blowjob and could feel my ejaculation approaching soon from this lewd woman.

She sucked tighter as she stroked it with both hands. She ate 10 inches of it at a time as she was addicted to it's taste. The young woman was bent on tasting the cum from it. It was all she desired at this point. She was ready to give in. And become a cock slave for this thing.

I grunt as this blond woman suck my tentacle cock with desire uncompared to the beginning of her rape and actually enjoying this better than I thought. I could feel her soft hand stroking my tentacle and taking it very deep inside of wet throat that I savage at my own pace. I couldn't hold it any longer as that one tentacle began to blow my load inside of her gaping mouth and directly feeding her at the stomach. She could feel my cock pouring an endless amount of baby seed inside of her and nothing she could do and take it all with force. 

"What a woman..." I pant. 

I watch as this hungry whore was finally showing her true color to the world and slowly revealing her lewd body as if giving me the permission to use her like I wanted to from the gecko. I slowly pull my wet tentacle from her soaking mouth and a glob of cum was still lingering in the gaping mouth as she looks rather blank from the experience. 

"That's the look you should give to your new master, don't you think" I smile, "Now, beg for me and I will show you unimaginable pleasure no human could offer you," I smirk.

I put down my pant and boxer to reveal my thick, juicy cock to her while pulling out more tentacle from behind me to take her into my world.  

I smirk at the pitch-black of the hallways as I began to use my tentacle to ripped any clothing she had on her and making her touch the cold of the floor butt naked in the darkness. I quickly wrap my tendrils around her limbs to stretch her out to reveal her dripping pussy as she completely lost her reason and follow mines to give her that pleasure. 

"Perfect, you will make a good toy," I smirk.

I brought her close to me as I rub my large cock into her wet pussy and tightly grabbing her breast with my tentacles to make sure she feels ready for this gangbang of mine.