MMORPG Shooter [Vergil x ShuyaHideaki]

I stare at her rather curvy figure since she exposed herself to be more attractive and really pushing myself to the brim with that choice which I usually doge but today, I was curious to test this game's feel. I slowly get up from the table as I stand next to Black Rose and curious to know where she was planning to take me since I didn't know any place here with that sort of lewd activity being permitting. 

"You got my interested but where are you taking me?" I ask, curious. 

She smiles at his question, deciding to keep him in the dark until she got to her destination. She leads him to a small house where she leads him inside and smiles when she leads him to a bedroom

"We were going here~"

She sat down on the bed in a rather provocative and teasing fashion that outlined her curves and showed off a fair amount of her cleavage. She grins and lifts a finger that curls towards him as if summoning him forth

"Come here, Master~"

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

She didn't reply back while she took me into the unknown and leading me to a rather lonesome house far from the main district which made me wonder if this was her house built in this game. She took me into her room as she began to show me a quick preview of what's to come and making me slowly losing my sense of keeping this from taking a rough turn.  

I sigh, "Don't blame if I do get rough on you." I spoke.

I began approaching the Neko girl as I gently push her onto the bed with me and kissing her lips while my hand was busy uncovering her teasing breast that is finally out in the open. The softness of this mean felt great in my hands and teasing her erect nipple clearly know this was about to happen to us. My tongue began sliding around her wet mouth as I look like I was forcing my way into her but in reality, she was the one begging with her dirty talk and body shaking with anticipation. 

As Gina falls backwards onto the bed, she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him deeper into the kiss that she had presented him with. During the passionate, rough embrace, she lifts a hand and opens the menu before she unequips her clothing and overrides her personal security options to remove her undergarments. Her ears and tail twitched with anticipation as she broke the kiss and looked into his eyes

"I sure to god hope that you're as rough as you can possibly be with me~"

Gina grins and allows him to play with her breasts, letting out soft, cute moans and mewls as he toyed with her. She could feel an all-too-familiar warmth growing between her thighs as she spreads her legs eagerly for him

I notice Black Rose unequping her gears and truly exposing her avatar into a complete slate which made me think she was a slut who enjoy sex. Still, hearing her cute mewls with a mix of moan made me quite hot and bother to continue with this little fun. The sensation of her legs spreading wide for me to see her puffy pussy ready to mate with a random stranger she barely meet and making me go rough on her exposed breasts.

”Than pick a god and pray that it will be a quick one.” I teased.

I lean toward her lovely breast to eat her erect nipple to drool all over it and suck it hard for my enjoyment. My right hand descend down this bare body from her stomachs to her quivering pussy as I began teasing her red clit to stimulate this lewd cat. My left hand grope her breast right and rotating around to feel her soft was within my hand to give her that rough play that she seeks.

Her moans only continue to increase as she feels his lips latch onto her lavish breasts, sucking on her nipples which is much to her enjoyment. Her breath hitches as she feels his hands start to press and rub against her swollen clit. Her loudest moan yet echoes throughout her in-game house, and she's thankful that noise from the inside was blocked off from the outside world of the game.

"H-harder, master!~"

Her voice was pleading, and her entire body was aching to have a cock shoved inside of it.

I hear her pleading to go rough on her still and sounding a bit cuter than her usual confidence personality. I couldn’t resist her any longer as her body reacted so excited that I pull my menu to remove all of my gear and revealing my large, throbbing cock to Black Rose. The rush of excitement guide me as I began to rub my dick in her wet pussy and throbbing together knowing our rough fuck happening soon.

”Why are you so naughty...” I mutter.

I could feel her love juice coating my rubbing member as I pant from feeling her outer lips and biting my lips to resist the urge to plow her while teasing this kitty in heat.

"Because I'm a little bitchy kitty in heat, and I want nothing more than to have a long, hard dick like yours inside of me~"

She grins up at him and continues to moan as he continues to tease her. Her walls were soaked with her juices, and the way that they spilled out against his cock coated him with her juices and making him slicker. She looked up into his eyes as she reached down and began to stroke his cock, spreading the juices around his entire shaft.

I grunt as I felt the coldness of her hand as she spread her love juice quite nicely so my large thick of veiny meat enter this tight pussy and feeling her entire love juice covering my length. Hearing her wanting me was making me horny as she speaks lewdly at what she desires and immediately burrowing myself inside this pink pussy that tempts me so many time. Hearing her pussy hungry swallow my cock as I slowly push her wet pink walk aside as she hasn't experience thickness like this and feeling her entire pussy rubbing as it wants me here to stay like this. I grunt as I push forcibly at the last part to easily pass her cervix and feeling her womb poking the head of my cock as I sigh with the pleasure of having this lewd kitty's pussy throbbing from being stuff to the brim. 

"Then you better hold on tight and prepared yourself for the worst," I spoke, smiling. 

She could only scream in pleasure as he entered a place that no one ever had. The knot of pleasure in her lower abdomen continued to swell, and she wanted nothing more than for him to help her release it. She loved both the girth and length of him, knowing that no man would ever amount to him again.

Her chest rose and fell with heavy, uneven breathes throughout the course of him telling her to prepare for the worse. She had no clue as to what she was talking about, but she figured that she would find out soon

"Yes, master. Please ravage this slutty cunt and womb so that no one but you can please it..."

I smile as she was beginning to be used while enjoying the length and thickness of my cock still attach to her greedy womb quivering from that slow thrust. My upper body leans forward as I put my arms beside her body and began shaking my hips a bit faster so I wouldn't start roughly on my lewd kitty. The sigh of her breast jiggling from my pounding was quite something as my cock burrow itself deep into her pussy and claiming her wet snatch as my property since I began to ooze my precum to stain her pink inside. Her legs began shaking from the constant poke of her womb while the soggy noises began to build more and more which made my slide in and out a lot easier than before. 

"Is my lewd kitty enjoying her mating? Does she want me to go rougher on her pussy?" I teased. 

"H-hold on, m-master..."

She brings her hand up, bringing up the menu and bringing up a smaller menu with a dial on it. She turns it to the max setting and closes the menu before groping herself and emitting a scream of pure pleasure that was louder than any she'd let out so far.

"G-go ahead and be as rough with me as you want... Spill all of your hot cum inside of me, master!~"

• 1 month later...

Nameless chuckles quite amused at this lewd kitty thinking outside of the box when it comes to pleasure and strangely excited to follow along with her dirty play which was excited to do. The sight of her naked body made his hand to firmly grab her hips and began to pound this naughty cat for making him feel excited to fuck a random stray cat. 

"Are you always this excite for a good fuck? or are you in heat woman?" Nameless teased. 

His cock began to constantly poker her womb from their rough fuck and increasing his tempo to make sure she was feeling good. Her screaming moan made this experience way better for him and pushing me to go even faster in order to give her that unforgettable pleasure. 

Gina couldn't help but moan loudly, her own voice being strained by the sounds that the pleasure elicited from her mouth. She couldn't even answer, the pleasure making her tongue hang out as her eyes roll back. Her lips turned up in a dopey smile as she was overwhelmed by the pleasure that she was receiving. He was truly like no other.

"Ngh!~ Haaahhnn!~ Aagh!~"