MMORPG Shooter [Vergil x ShuyaHideaki]

I woke up to the strong light piercing my eye lids and forcing me to wake up as I slowly open my eyes. The sun welcome to this cold reality which I cover with my hand and quickly shut the blind to make me room pitch black. I slowly drag myself into the comfortable chair and sigh as I pull the headgear on while turning on the monitor. I wait patiently as the game load up and suddenly a flash of light overwhelm my sense of sight. 

Finally, back at the real reality..

I log into the game’s main hub work, District Zero and see my avatar from the puddle underneath me. I glance up to always see this place constantly raining and the only District having this kind of continuous weather. I lower my hat down as my walk my way to the PVP chamber and start having some fun in there.

A girl walked into the PVP chamber at the same time as him, a tag over her head letting everyone know who she was. The Black Rose. She had high level armor, which was only a white jacket with holes cut in the sleeves to allow her arms to slip out at the inside of the elbows. Her red pants bagged were lowered at the front, exposing her black lingerie underneath. She carried a high level assault rifle on her back, a shotgun, and two of the highest level pistols at her sides. She walked with an utterly confident stride. It was clear that she had some amazing experience in this game. She looks at him, not seeing a character tag over his head. 

"Hey you, nameless gamer! I challenge you to a duel!"

She smiled, knowing that everyone would turn at the sound of her voice to look at her and him. She pointed directly at him, the sea of people departing to give her a clear view of the man that she had challenged. He was high-tier as well, but she had full confidence in herself that she could beat the ever-loving pixels out of him.

"Whaddaya say, sir?"

I stop as I hear a woman voice calling me out as I have nothing as my username giving me the nickname, Nameless. I look at the weird dress avatar as her breasts are so closed at being exposed and noticing her having two cat tail behind her. I glance above her head to see Black Rose and hearing that name before but it didn’t matter. She came to me for a challenge I can’t back down and I grab the tip of my hat while narrowing my eyes at my new opponent.

”Sure, sound fine to me. Come, follow me.” I spoke.

I could hear people gathering around the spectator area and whispering about her recent tantrum which I didn’t need. Still, she was strong from the look of her profile and hopefully a good opponent to fix my boredom. I enter a room as I quickly setup our lobby and picking a random stage for us to battle on. I look at her as this girl was carrying a lot of variety into her hands and handling almost any reach with the exception of close combat.

As they walk, she exchanges a sniper rifle for her shotgun and several throwing knives into a pouch on her thigh from the equip menu as they walk. She closes the menu and continues to follow. As they stepped into the room, she selects the lobby that he had set up, with two participants and no spectators. She smiles and figures that he really didn't enjoy the company of spectators, even though they couldn't see their messages or hear their voices.

"You really don't like people watching you, do you?"

Her voice was bubbly, yet commanding. She watched as the timer ticked down slowly, filling her with a sense of anxiety and sheer excitement.

"Come on, come on, come on..."

I began fiddling with some options regarding lives and spectators while Black Rose began question my view on the matter. In truth, I didn’t mind spectators but I rather keep my strategies and fighting style a secret from the public so spotting a weakness would make it difficult for one person rather than masses.

”You can say that.” I reply, bluntly.

I watch as the time came to a close as she look very excited for this match and I felt the same way but not actually showing. The room warp up into a jungle biome fill with trees at every corner and putting us in a random location across the big map. I began scouting the area as I pull my handgun out and carefully navigating the perimeter knowing she had a rifle waiting for my head.

Knowing this map well, She scaled the first tree she could. She activated a camo packet, blending in with the trees as she pulled out her Sniper rifle. She scanned the area for him using a separate scope first, then switching to the rifle once she'd found him. She giggles softly to herself, dropping out of the tree and slowly making her way closer to him. For some reason, she was more excited than she'd ever been. She hadn't battled another high tier player in forever.

"I've got you..."

She whispered under her breath as she catches him in her sights, She aimed the sights of her assault rifle directly at his head as she saw him emerge cautiously from behind a tree. She pulled and held the trigger, sending a barrage of bullets directly at him. She hid behind a tree and scale it before looking back down at him. One bullet had grazed his cheek.

I walk around this silent forest which was too quiet for my comfort until see a bullet pierce my cheek and quickly sidestepping away from that spot. I grunt as my health bar drop from that sudden gorilla attack and I glance back to see where the bullet came from.

“Not bad, but gorilla tactics won’t work on me.” I mutter.

I began sprinting toward that direction as I pull out a smoke grenade from my pocket and pulling the pin to initiate the countdown. I fling it over toward that direction to set this part of the forest engulf with dark cloud and making difficult for anyone to see. I pull out my other handgun as I slide from my sudden stop to see her jumping out from the thick and unbearable smoke choking her lungs. I barrage of hell storm welcome to girl as the sound of bullet echoes across the first and the smell of gun powder fill the air from the constant shooting.

She dodged quickly between the bullets as the estimation marks appeared. She pulled out her duel pistols, aiming them in his direction as she unloads both clips at him. She uses the distraction to roll a grenade at him, and then a secondary gravitation grenade, which pulled in everything withing six feet towards it. She detonated the grenades manually, not wanting to wait for the time to run out. She sure hoped that she would be able to at least injure him with the normal grenade, and then immobilize him with debris from the gravitational one.

The girl retaliate with her own hellfire and both of us unloading our clip as our bullet collided with each other. I notice a grenade popping out from the bullet hell which Int eyes widen and noticing yet another one right behind one which exploded faster. The explosion wasn’t detonate but rather a strong vacuum pulling me toward the rotating grenade and I grunt as my body began to leavitate from the air. 

This isnt good.

I see her holding the detonation of the first bomb as I pull my Vajra to thrust down to grip myself from being pull away and seeing her slowly pushing the down the button. I extend my hand to shoot away the grenade away for me and to aim it toward the black hole consuming everything which exploded having no damage deal to me. I was quite impressed by her quick thinking and this was turning a bit fun for me.

She smiles and throws two more gravitational grenades next to him, immediately setting them off as they landed and watching as they merged with the first to create a stronger suction. She pulled out her sniper and took aim as the smoke was pulled in. The second she can see the whites of his eyes, she pulls the trigger, straight into his virtual heart. 

"It's over."

I hear another explosion as the suction became even strong than before and making my weapon slowly slide away from the surface of the floor which was a problem so I have to think of another way out of here. I notice the smoke slowly clearing away which mean I was a sitting duck at this point and I have to do something about this problem. My eyes widen to see her clearly and I look back at the hole which could be the end of me if I let go but I had an idea which wasn't something I want to see. I sigh as my cap falls from my head and into the strong vacuum of that hole shredding into pieces like I expected to be and I extend my right arm to her. I chain hidden from my sleeve shout to her and grabbing her wrist so I can pull the girl to me so she could feel what I was feeling with this problematic grenade. 

"I am not going to go down alone, I am going to take you with me." I spoke. 

"Ah, fuck..."

She sighs softly before she takes out two of her throwing daggers. She throws them at him and they stick into his shoulders. She frantically tries to undo the chain from around her wrist, grabbing the end and starting to unwrap it from around her wrist. It was extremely heavy to her, and she wondered how in the hell he could carry it around like that. She took a pistol and pointed it directly at his forehead

"I don't have to lose with you!"

And with that, she shot, hitting his square in the forehead. She smiles as she sees the victory menu in front of her. The area disappears and she is sent back to the lobby where she stands face to face with Nameless. She extends her hand out to him, offering a handshake

"That was an interesting duel. You almost had me there until I realized I still had a bullet left in one of my pistols. Good game, nameless player"

I lower my cap as I shake her hand since I didn’t expect her to have bullet still and from the bullet exchange we have, i was sure we both lost all our ammunition. Still, I shake her soft hand since that was the right thing to do after a good game like that and a bit impressed with her skill to counterattack.

”Yeah, I didn’t know there was someone out there with potential like yourself. Nice job, keep playing and you could be even better.” I explain.

Losing is a way for me to improved and meaning I lack more training that I need to do by my lonesome. After speaking and releasing her hand, I walk away from her as I have to relax to my usual hang out area to think about this match for a while.

"Oi, wanna get a drink? I think that you deserve something on almost making this end with a tie."

She smiles and puts her hand on her shapely hip. It was obvious by her determined facial expression that she wasn't willing to take "No" for an answer. She wanted to know more about this mysterious player. Something about how mysterious he was piqued her interest in him. She walks forward and walks right next to him

"I know a place around here that sells some sodas that are amazeballs! Whaddaya say?"

She give him a kind grin, showing off her lovely smile as she looked up at him. She noticed that he was fairly taller than her, and she found it likable that she had to look up at him.

I flinch slightly as I see Black Rose walking next to me as she began striking up a conversation and thinking that our conversation ended with my compliment with her skill which probing to be not in this case. She began explaining to me about a place that sells some great sodas that peek my interest and I turn to her a smile since she was giving one as well despite her rather confidence from our previous game. 

"Is that so? I would like to take that offer if you don't mind." I smile.

I didn't understand why she wanted to hang out with me since most players were jealous of my abilities or thinking I was beyond their comprehension which I could understand but I do enjoy some nice talk once in a while. We walk together as I follow her lead toward that special place she excitedly announces and having a look at their soda before announcing if they are the best as she claims they are.

Black Rose leads him to a small looking restaurant. One wouldn't normally expect much from such a small place, but the drinks were absolutely phenomenal. She leads him in, sitting down at the bar-like table at the back of the restaurant. She orders a cherry cream soda for both him and her. The drinks materialize in front of them on the bar and she grabs hers, taking a small sip of it and letting a smile pull at the corners of her mouth

"So, what should I call you? Can't just call you 'Nameless Gamer' forever, now can I?"

She smirks and looks at him, shifting slightly in her seat to lean more towards the mysterious man.

I follow her lead as she strangely took me into a rather petite building which was rather odd for this place to be holding up some sort of business but despite that, I could see some players hanging around which made me rethink about what she told me. Black Rose lead me to a table at the back while she began ordering something for the both us and I glance down to see cherry cream soda appearing from thin air. I began taking a sip of the best soda she exclaims not too along and my eyes widen a bit to feel the flavor explode in my mouth. my body shakes from the sugary rush which I expected but the cold liquid running down my throat and the strong flavor made me a bit surprised at how good this soda was. She suddenly began asking about my nickname and while noticing her getting a bit too close for comfort. 

"Why not? I prefer like that either way since I did put nothing on my username and allow it." I answer.

I could see her breast popping out from her barely covered breast and just noticing how overly exposed this girl was since she could be easily mistaken to be a rather lewd girl based on appearance. 

She shifted her body so that she could see more of her cleavage to him. She had caught the glance that he had snuck as one of her breasts teased him by barely showing under her white cloak. Her ears twitched and her tails sway erratically behind her with a twinge of annoyance at his answer. She gives him a flirty smile and leans over the table in a seductive pose as she takes a sip of her drink

"Well, I have to call you something... And 'Nameless Player' is going to be a bit controversial for my taste."

She smiles and looks into his eyes as her clementine orange orbs scan his features.

I notice the girl shifting her chest so I could see her breast more clearly and narrow my eyes as she did notice my rude peeking which mean she didn’t mind a little spectators. Even so I sigh while looking away an think about something to give her since revealing my name is rather private while also hardly know this person. 

“Controversial in what way?” I ask, curious, “If you are that eager then why don’t you give a nickname? I don’t want to reveal my name to a complete stranger I just meet even if your avatar is rather....exposing.” I explain.

I glance back to see her smiling and very close to my face which made me feel a bit unease at this situation. I couldn’t lie to myself since my body was reacting from her lewdness and my avatar feeling the entire thing.

"Just that I'm not used to people with no names... Makes them a little too mysterious for me... But if you insist that I give you a nickname... How do you like 'Master'?~"

She gives a seductive smile as she gently starts to play with her own hair. She took another small sip of her drink and looks at him with her beautiful orange eyes

My eyes widen as I look away from her gleaming eyes and hearing her lewd answer which was completely out of the left field. I could feel my face beaming red at her since she was that type of girl and probably wanting something from me but whatever it is, she wanted it badly.

”Why are you so pushy? Are you like this with the others and what do you want from me exactly?” I wonder.

She giggles when he starts to ask her questions. Her lips purse as she thinks for a second, the scar on her nose jutting out predominantly. She smiles and rests a hand on her cheek

"Only with the ones that are able to intimidate me~ And as for what I want? All I want is a good time~ And it's definitely not limited to battles~"

Her eyes shimmer softly as she holds contact with his

I felt her warm hand caressing my cheeks as she spoke her mind to me and without any hesitation in her voice which was rather impressed if she was truly acting her part. I knew what she wanted since her appearance scream what she truly loves to do and I sort lean toward that idea since she was so clinging to have a good time which I began to struggle to even do that. 

"You want to do that here? Are you that desperate for some fun with a complete stranger?" I smile, teasing.

I try to play along with her little act and hopefully exploiting her secret while in the process to find out her true agenda from this fun. 

"Whoever said anything about doing it here?~ But... If you'd like~"
Gina pulls the lower half of her cloak apart to reveal more of her features, but still keeping the top half of her breasts concealed. She wanted to tease him into her web of seduction. Her motives were very clear, and she knew that they were as well. She stands, finishing off her drink before sitting on the edge of the virtual table.

"So~ You in~"