The Succubus of my Heart [Vergil x Moshingxmyxdemi]

I walk toward school as usual and yawning at the lack of sleep from last night. I began walking by my lonesome through the crowd of student making their way to school campus and I glance around to see if the popular girl in school was near here. She was a beautiful girl who has claim this school and always the talk in the class which made me want have her for myself. 

“Even so, how do I even go with that?” I mutter.

I have no idea on how to do just that and we hardly even talk beside some occasional bumps or wave which was odd from her. I usually keep my own stuff to myself and rely myself into study but this girl has quickly gotten my attention.

Being the early bird as always, I glance over at an upcoming group of people making their way to greet me. A small smile is all I could give to them as they ventured passed me with a small wave. There I stood with a crowd of people surrounding me as always, the laughs and conversations started to fill the air as the morning just started.

”Mmm... What a morning” she mumbled to herself as she gave off a small yawn before setting her bag off to the side.

Her eyes getting distracted by how many people were popping up, the thought of her belongings being beside her escaped. 

• Love 1

I hear some chattering looming infront of me and glancing forward to see Moshing in the group. I sigh as this many people around here would pose a problematic with my plan and we need to be alone so we can speak in private. As I turn back to my own things, I noticed a male student walking ever so close to her and acting a bit off from my perspective. That judgement was correct as I see him slowly reaching for Moshing’s belonging and making a big mistake for messing with my future wife. I quickly push aside people to grab the culprit hand and stop him from reaching Moshing any further than this.

”You should keep your hand to yourself and get lost.” I angrily comment.

The student whimper as he have all the attention and probably screw since she was messing with the popular girl. He quickly flee th scene ashamed and sighing at my sudden action to protect Moshing despite our lack of any conversation.

Being lost in the conversation, she had not noticed the situation until a tap on her shoulder came about. She quickly turned her head to notice that one boy was trying to take her belongings which upset her quite much. Her eyes then being drawn to a sudden contact which came from the boy who protected her things.

”Um... Did anyone see that?” She questioned as she quickly picked up her bag.

She started to feel very unsure of herself because of what had happened but that quickly escaped the mind. There it was, the school bell ringing rapidly as all the students were to report to their classes which made the whole group go off into their own ways for now.

The bell rangs across the campus as the student quickly hurry to their assigned classroom while leaving me with the confused Moshing. I help her out with her things and smile at her without any real regard for the joy filling my heart.

”Are you okay?” I ask.

I was alone with the most popular girl in school and this could be the break I need to get to know her better. Although, class is starting so I may have little to no time with this conversation which I regret the school for ruining such a chance.

She quickly glanced up at him as she noticed someone trying to help her with her things which were almost exposed. She then gave off a quick smile before slowly walking with him a bit.

”Oh.. I’m fine. Thank you for that kind action” she said before going up the stairs to catch up to her class.

Her black silky hair flowing through with the wind as she entered the school. She then scanned the hallways to find her class in which wasn’t very far from the campus entrance.

I got a little compliment before she join the others with the search for their classroom and sighing at the obvious result since we were in school hours. Still, it was a small step forward and I began walking to the school building in order to find my classroom. I enter the large building’s hallways as I walk around near the entrance to easily find my classroom and entering it.

I see almost all of my peer here and the teacher preparing for today’s lecture. I took my seat at the far upper right from the teacher’s perspective and hugging the window so I could watch outside in case I was bored.

Walking slow and steadily to avoid missing out on anybody that greeted she had finally arrived to her classroom, she peaked into the small window of the room before opening the door. A hand started to make their around her as she had realized it was her best friend whom always would greet her in the class. She smiled, turning around to face her as they walked into the classroom and sat next to each other. Her attention mainly gathered on to her friend as they waited for the teacher to start the lesson.

I see all of the student present here as the door swung open to see our teacher entering the classroom and walk over to his desk to look at his students as usual.

Alright class, good morning. Today’s assignment will be a bit different so bear with me and I will check roll call so please reply back when mention” Mr. Leon explain.

Leon began calling out every student present in the room with little few missing which he took noticed. As he finished with the rooster, he pull out a stack of paper and holding a clipboard in his hand.

Now for the assignment, I will call out two name to form a pair to work on the class work for the entire class so be prepare. Let’s see, Moshing will be pair with...

i see every male student waiting with anticipation to hear who was the lucky guy or girl hanging out with Moshing. I didn’t bother with it as I just lean back an waited for that drama to quietly pass us.

Vergil, why don’t you two work together?”

”What...” I mutter.

Moshing crossed her legs in order to be comfortable as she waited for the teacher  to call out names, a small smirk went across her face as she looked over at her friend as they both giggled. She can already tell that all of the presence in the room was gathered around her and mainly everyone was dying to get a chance to talk to her. Her eyes then immediately rising up as she heard her name being the first to be called, then the lucky assigned partner being called out.

”Um... who?” She thought to herself as she looked around confused as to who it was, but soon she would find out. 

Her eyes drawing back to her friends as they both laughed at how they got different partners and won’t be grouped with each other. 

I could see the boys glaring at me for taking that spot and I ignored them as I walk forward to pick that sheet of paper while the students began to gather together by Leon’s guidance. I sigh as I see Moshing alone sitting and waiting for me to bring the good so we can start this task. I walk over to her to take a seat and moving my chair to hers so we can make a table. I accidentally touch her elbow which made me feel a bit odd from her skin and a weird sensation lingering in my body.

”Hello again, I didn’t expect to be partner with you today. I spoke.

I put the paper down to see a whole list of mathematics problem for us to answer together which was easy for me by myself. I wonder if Moshing could answer this question since I hardly paid attention to her grade beside her popularity.

Moshing glared over at her friend one last time before watching the male come up to her and sit right in front of her as she stared for a bit before actually going for the work. She pressed her palm onto her cheek as she looked over at the math problems then back at him.

”Hello there.. Seems we meet again” she said in her low tone.

She began to shift in her seat a bit before picking up a pencil and writing her name onto the piece of paper, just so that the teacher knew who and which group it was coming from. She gave him a warm smile before doing the first problem for him.

I see Moshing easily solving the first problem and looking beautiful as ever which wasn’t too surprised. 

“Not bad Moshing, I guess good look ain’t the only thing you are capable of.” I teased.

I hop close to her as we began solving the problem easily and without any trouble at all while also feeling this sensation looming behind me. It was a strange feeling for me but this occur when I get too close to Moshing and thinking about her past which I didn’t bother asking.

Moshing rose one of her eyebrows as she heard his sweet talking which did flatter her a bit but she knew she had to try to continue to solve the math problems so that their work would graded.

”And what are you trying to conclude?” She asked with a smirk. 

She knew all of what he was trying to do which didn’t surprise her since mainly every guy tried to hit on her but failed most of the times. She then moved her hair behind her ear as her eyes seemed to have more appearance.

“I imagine a pretty girl who was just showing just appearance and not brain. To be honest, I am rather impressed by your intelligent.” I answer.

I always hear Moshing was some kind of bad person and rumour spreading about her having some kind of bad life. In which made me curious and at the same time trying to avoid her which made me struggle to decide what I truly wanted. We focus on the last problem as I sigh at how quickly we are taking each problem down and seeing Moshing focusing but occasionally glance at me.

Moshing finally finished the last math  problem in a sign of relief that they had finally got done with their work as she realized there was still some time left in the class period so that they could at least talk.

”hm...you seem interesting. Do you think you can come over to my house to help me with some... homework” she said with a smal wink as the only thing that gave off the sense of evil was the glowing of her eyes that was a huge hint. 

Her leg softly brushed against his secretly as she continued to glance at him with enjoyment. She couldn’t wait to use him as her little toy since he already seemed pretty attracted to her and that made her quite happy. 

I could sense something off about Moshing and her eyes look so evil while also very tempting since she look like she wanted something.

”Sure, anything you desire.” I chuckle.

I see her soft leg brushing against mine and making me feel a bit hi and bother while the student were still solving their problem. I reach for her thighs since she look like she wanted this and feeling her thick skin which made me feel my heat growing strong.

”What are you?...” I whisper.

Moshing bit her lip softly as she felt his hand touch her thigh as she felt a small voice come into her ear. She carefully looked at him with a small surprise as she could not believe that he could sense her odd energy that coming from her presence. 

“W-what do you mean.. I’m normal just like you” she lied as she smiled a bit evilly.

She carefully took his hand and moved it towards her special place as more and more heat started radiating off her body, her body slowly turning into a lustful demon as she tried to hide the feeling.

I see Moshing enjoying my little teased and respond with her hand guiding me to her curves beneath her thighs as if granting me permission to indulge my curiosity. My breathing became a bit heavy as I sense a heavy pressure oozing from her body and making me feel so horny by her presence alone that I forgot I was in a classroom at all.

”No way...You are something else and this prove it...” I pant.

I couldn’t stop my finger from exploring her body and carefully burrowing deep into her panty to reach that sacred place which made my body shiver with delight. I could see her smiling at my reaction as my member began growing inside of my pant and bulging from her outer lips touching my fingers. I gently caress her pussy’s lips gently and enjoying myself as people couldn’t see our little fun about to begin which was wrong but it was thrilling to do in class.

Moshing started to get more and more freaky as she felt his soft fingers touch her private area while they rubbed against it. She licked her lips in total delight as her body began to get more hotter. A burning sensation coming through as she looked over at her classmates for a quick second before looking down at his fingers in desire.

”Hmm... how would you know?” She said in a lustfully tone.

Her desire to make him her new play toy grew more as she wanted to take his lovely soul for once. They both wanted each other and couldn’t wait to get a glimpse of each other’s bodies, even before doing anything lewd.

“Your eyes...your body...your words are as sharp as a knife and making me feel...it..” I pant, heavily.

I lay down my head in the table as I keep looking at Moshing enjoying my fingers playing with her lubricated pussy. I began thrusting my three fingers inside of her and feeling her soft womanhood at long last which made me feel lightheaded. She was definitely inhuman and my behavior is proving to me that I am right since my mind is filled with lewd thought. I slowly began to care about the other stuff around me and hearing some soft hungry sound coming from her gentle curve which only I could hear. 

Moshing looked away slowly as she started to bite onto her finger as she enjoyed the feeling a little bit too much, her face finally beginning to turn red as her mind was full of lustful thoughts as well. She couldn’t believe that no one had noticed their movements or gestures with each other, but she had hoped that the feeling would not stop either. 

“Mhmm...” she mumbled as she reached down from the desk to rub his hot bulge that was showing from his pants.

I see Moshing’s blushing as she hold her moan and finally feeling what I feel. Just seeing her enjoying my finger made me quite happy despite her being otherworldly and gasping to feel her soft hand caressing my dick trap within the thin fabric. I began to shake from her handjob and wanted to be free as my finger began burrowing them into her wet pussy. I could  easily slide in and out of her soaking snatch with ease with the help of her love juice coating my finger at this point.

”Moshing...” I pant.

I call her out softly as I thrust my dick into her warm hand and wanting to feel good so I can make feel her pleasure. I could hear the student chattering in the back but u was too focused on Moshing to care about or much less turning back.

Moshing started to gain a right grip on his warm juicy dick as thrusted it more and more, trying her hardest to make him moan so that the whole class would know. She continued on doing so as she began to think of all the things she could do to him once he had walked with her to her house. 

“Hm.... I can’t wait for later. You look so delicious.” she whispered to him in a lustful tone.