The Succubus of my Heart [Vergil x Moshingxmyxdemi]

I grunt at her lewd whisper as she grip my cock real good and only enjoying her hand for now. I bite my lips to keep my moan muffled and know her dirty plan as she grin while still blushing from the pleasure.

”You say that while your pussy is dripping wet?....we both know..we are feeling it together.” I smirk.

I began piercing her pink flesh with my entire hand entering her vagina and going rough on her so everyone could hear Moshing’s sloppy sounds. I wander what everyone will think knowing the most popular girl in school having sex with a random student and clearly not my girlfriend which will affect her popularity. Still, that sense of danger made this even more fun and thrilling for the both of us.

Moshing hid her face a little bit in embarrassment as she tried to make it noticeable that she was getting fingered roughly, she began to give off small moans as she clenched onto the desk a bit. She couldn’t help but slowly push his finger deeper into her as she let out a couple moans.

”L-let’s stop... W-we can do this when class ends and go to my house” she said softly.

I chuckle weakly at her cute respond which fit her nicely rather than her bold one. I stop with my thrusting to slowly pull back my wet hand from her warm vagina and holding her hand as we pant from each’s body.

”You look cute when you are being honest and that sound like the wise idea.” I pant.

I was so close to blow my load in her hands but thankfully we manage to resist the lust since we could if blown our cover with our moaning. Still, it made me happy as we recovered from our small fun and gripping her hand because I finally got her attention despite her being not human to my eyes. School continue on in he background and I couldn’t look away from Moshing’s eyes as I rest.

Moshing continued on with the school day as well as she kept an image of them two in her mind, her mind filled with thoughts on what she would do to him once they arrived at her house. She couldn’t wait to show off who she really was and see the terror in his eyes. 

“You will be mine...” she thought to herself as she chuckled evilly.

School has ended as I was separated from Moshing the entire half of the class and making me feel her lust the entire class as she constantly glances at me which was sort of nice. Still, I have to keep my composure and I left the classroom as I made a promise to the devil itself to meet her and resume our lewd fun in her house which was nice. I walk outside of the campus as I wait for Moshing so I could take her room and be seeing student leaving the campus without realizing I am going to have to fun with the popular girl tonight. 

"I wonder what kind of surprised is waiting for me.." I mutter, thinking.

Moshing finally reached the campus entrance as she walked out of the school with her group of friends as always with a smile, her glance then went over to you as she walked a little passed you but knew to leave eventually so that they can walk home. 

She of course waved them goodbye as she walked over to you while a smirk on her face still as she pushed you off to the back of a tree “Are you ready to go?” She asked with a smile.

As I waited, I felt someone suddenly grab me which I turn to see Moshing pulling me while waving goodbye to her friends and put us out of anyone attention since we were clearly doing something lewd very soon. I could see a hint of a smirk in her smile as our last "fun" made her really horny for more and want to take it to the next level in a private room which was her house. 

"Anytime, just lead the way so we can have our privacy alone." I lustfully spoke. 

I caress her breasts to give her my full support on this plan of her and give her soft kiss to stimulate her body of wanting this badly as I do.

Moshing smiled as she felt her breasts being caressed by him as she performed some kind of teleportation skill that pretty much showed off who she really was, her arms being wrapped around him as they spawned in her bedroom.

She then smirked as she pushed him onto the bed as his vision was still a bit blurry from what had happened, her eyes suddenly turning red as dragon like wings came out of her back; spreading outwards as she laughed “Ready to be mine now... Vergil?” She said in a lustful tone as she crawled on top of him.

I felt my body light as she wraps around me to feel something soft making her fall a bit light and noticing ourselves in a dark room which was a completely surprised to me. I slowly turn to ask Moshing about this sudden change but I could her sprouting some dark wing and looking at me hungrily with red eyes which mean she wanting this even more than I did. I knew she was inhuman from those red eyes she made and I noticed her getting closes while making me feel horny to fuck each other senseless. 

"Yours?...Then you have done it with others?.." I mutter, struggling. 

I slowly drag myself back from this things as she wanted to use me with pleasure rather than just for fun which was my guess judging from her lewd expression and the reason she became this popular. 

Moshing grabbed his arms tightly as she held onto them while looking down at him with an angry expression as to why he wanted to escape her view so quickly “Oh~ who said I’ve done this to anyone” she said with a serious stare as her hair was trickled down.

Her eyes still glowing bright red as she sat on top of him in pure darkness, knowing the fact that her room was indeed in the basement so of course daylight wouldn’t bother them.

I see her rather serious, angry stare as I made a false assumption on Moshing and feeling a bit relieved to hear that despite her using me for her own benefit but I wanted her so badly. Moshing push me into the darkness of the floor with her glowing eyes the only thing I could see from her and feel her soft body on top of me while my cock began to get excited about this lovemaking. 

"Then why keep your chastity now? and why me?" I ask.

I relax myself as I held her hand to make sure I wouldn't escape from Moshing nor thinking about it since I will give her mine if that what she wanted. 

Moshing continued staring down on him as she positioned herself above him while smirking “Mmm.. Why do you ask? Do you have a problem with this?” She questioned while teasingly rubbing herself against him, her soft scent going all over him in lust.

Her hand then slowly reaching to his core as she began to rub his member softly but in some time began to pick up some paste as the only you could hear were her evil chuckles in the darkness.

I pant a bit heavily as her scent began to make me feel a lot in heat while I feel her soft hand rubbing my bulging cock trap in my pants and also feeling herself grinding into my body making this heat worse. I began to lose reasons to resist Moshing and wanting her for myself which was something I had planned from the beginning. 

"Because...I love you.." I softly answer. "I don't mind given you my virginity so let's begin." I smile. 

• 3 weeks later...

The sudden gentle and yet firm of her hand rubbing my shaft with a loving desire feel good. I could barely see her smile through the thick darkness so I slowly wrap my arms around here to pull her close and kiss her. As she was giving my a good handjob, I indulge myself into her pleasure so I began devouring her mouth and forcing my wet tongue to tangle around her while sucking hungrily due to the lust oozing from this lewd body of Moshing.