Under the Underground’s Wall [Vergil x NickWantsToRP]

I slowly grunt as my lift my body from the floor and feeling a strong headache lingering in my head which wasn’t good. I grab my head to suppress the pain somewhat and looking up to see a gaping hole pouring out a strong light from above. I found myself trap in this cavern of sort and not remembering anything prior to my awakening.

”Where am I?...” I question.

I look up once more to clearly see the exit but no chance of getting up there due to the height and I notice a flower patch that made the landing soft for me. I began thinking I fell by accident here and causing me to lose some memory from hitting my head.

• Love 1

"Ughhhhh.... ow...." *You hear a female voice moan a few feet away from you. Besides you is a girl with long blonde hair and a large red bow. She stands up and dusts herself down. She's wearing a large green and yellow sweater, brown miniskirt and knee length black socks. Her chest is rather large, your eyes being drawn to them as she dusts herself down. She looks up before she looks at you, hurrying over.* "Are you ok? I saw you fall down! What were you doing?"

• Love 1

My eyes widen to hear a feminine voice and made me turn to my side to see a rather attractive girl looking at me worth worrisome eyes. She began asking questions to my action of falling from the hole above us and more curious as to her why she was here as well.

”I don’t know, I can’t remember how or why I am here.” I reply, “What about you? Why are you doing in this place?” I ask.

I wasn’t so sure this girl came from above unless she did which explains her bruise and dirty all over her clothes not too along.

• Love 1

"I was just taking a stroll here, enjoying the fresh mountain air, when I saw you go into a cave. I was told this cave was dangerous, so I wanted to warn you. I saw you fall, and I tripped, falling down too." *She explains, looking up at the hole. She looks at you, worried.* "How do you think we can get out? Do you think we can climb back up?"

• Love 1

I listen to her side of the story which sounded plausible but what intrigue me was me walking toward the cave. Did I know of this place and how did I fell so easily if I knew the way. I remain silent at her explanation and ask me about the possible exit route as she look up.

”Impossible, the height is far too big for the two of us combine so the only option is to march forward.” I suggest.

• Love 1

"Yeah, I suppose so." *She replies, walking around, trying to find a way in the cave.*

"I found something!" *She exclaims, pointing to a doorway, with an elaborate, carved frame. She leads the way through it, walking into a room with a patch of grass in the middle. In the middle of the grass is a small flower with a friendly smile.*

"Howdy! Well, well, well, a pair of humans! I was wonderin' what all the commotion was! What's your name?" *The flower asks in a conversational tone, beckoning the two of you forward.*

"I'm Zoe, and he is..." *Zoe trails off looking at you, realising she doesn't know your name.*

• Love 1

I turn to her voice to spot a little hallways leading to a well carved door that lead to absolute darkness with the exception of a light shining in the grass and being the only thing shining on which was strange see to see. We walk for a couple of steps before a flower sprout from the grass and having a face which was disturbing to see.

”What the hell are you?” I ask.

The flower began talking which was something I didn’t expect and wanted to talk with us while asking our name. I learn that the girl next to me was Zoe and she glance at me as if she wanted to know my name as well.

”Vergil.” I reply, “More importantly, who are you and what is this place?” I exclaim.

• Love 1

"Gosh, where are my manners? I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower! Welcome to the Underground! You're both new here, aren't you? Looks like you could use a helping hand!" *The flower replies, smiling sweetly.*

"Yes, we need to find a way out! Can you help us?" *Zoe asks the flower, sounding reassured that someone might be able to help you both.*

"Whoa there partner, one step at a time! First, you should know how things work down here. Are ya ready?"

• Love 1

Flowey?

That an odd choice name for a flower but I choose to ignore as he continues on with his little rambling about us being new here and wanting to cooperate with a lecture he has in mind. I slowly open my mouth until Zoe spoke with the somewhat same question and I turn to Flowey which startle him with that question. He strangely mentions on how this place work and I began to suspect there more of this thing inside of this cave which worries me. 

"Work around here? What exactly are you referring to?" I ask, cautiously.

• Love 1

"Glad ya asked! Are you ready?" *Without waiting for a reply, Flowey behind a demonstration. You feel the colour fade from the room as a small, red, glowing heart appears in front of you. The same happens in front of Zoe.*

"Wha! What is this thing?"

"Those are your souls! The very culminations of your beings! They start out weak, but grow strong if you get lots of LV! Which stands for Love, of course! It's shared through lil' white friendliness pellets! I've got plenty to share!" *The flower winks as white pellets materialise in the air around him.*

Edited by NickWantsToRP

I see something strange happening as a hear appears from within my body while the same thing happens to Zoe and looking a bit shock at this sudden change of event. Something didn't sit right with me as normally this break all sort of law of human's knowledge from what I can remember but I could have sworn I read something about a war between human and monster. My mind began to poke me repeatedly as that seems to be the case but not fully getting the entire image in my head and struggling to remember anything beyond my falling point. Flowey began to explain about this heart being souls and we neede LV to become strong in which meant was sharing via little pellet. He summons this white "pellets" above him as they rotate like blade which made me think otherwise since that pellet looks like something else. 

"And why should we trust you?" I wonder.

• Love 1

"Why would I wish you any harm? Don't you trust your new best friend? Go on, catch some!" *Some of the pellets slowly move towards both of you.*

"I think we should trust him." *Zoe turns to you.* "He seems friendly!"

"That's the spirit! Direct your soul towards the pellets! Don't be shy!" *The flower giggles gleefully as Zoe raises her hand, cautiously guiding her soul towards a pellet.*

• Love 1

I see the white pellets slowly coming toward us and feeling this back sensation coming from my brain as if this situation sound very fishy. The trajectory of this pellets was rather good at aiming toward us and a bit odd since they need good accuracy for another purpose. My eyes narrow as my time came close and I notice Zoe happily reaching out for them which I Intervened by pulling us away from their trajectory and disappearing off vision. 

“No, I don’t trust a complete stranger and those “friendly” pellets you so call are very oddly looking.” I explain.

I didn’t realized I was holding Zoe’s warm hand tight and keeping her safe from those touching her soul.

• Love 1

"Hey buddy, ya missed them. And I ain't a stranger, I'm your new best friend! Let's try this again!" *Flowey summons more pellets, which go towards you both again, faster than before.*

*Zoe is clearly conflicted. She doesn't know who to trust. The stranger she fell in a hole for or the stranger offering her odd pellets. She finally makes her mind up, stepping out of the way of the pellets, still holding your hand.* "Sorry Flowey. We don't mean to be ungrateful, but-"

"You don't want my pellets? Golly. You seem to think you have a choice in the matter." *Flowey's inviting smile quickly melts away into a menacing grin. You feel a pair of durable vines slither out of the ground, wrapping around your ankles. A circle of pellets materialise around you. The same happens to Zoe in a separate circle.* "In this world, it's kill or be killed! What MORON would pass up this deal? Two humans for the price of one! And if your bust is any indication, your soul will be delicious!" *Flowey cackles loudly as his vines slowly creep up higher and higher on Zoe's legs, reaching her knees.*

"Ah! Get off me! Get off me, creep!" *Zoe panics as the vines reach her socks, pulling them down a little.* "Help! Vergil, help me!"

"No no no. He'll have his turn soon. But first! YOU! A HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!" *The flower laughs as the circle of pellets close in around her rapidly.*

• Love 1

I click my tongue as I glare at the flower manically laughing at our end and I wanted to save Zoe so badly for a strange reason since I see myself extending my arm toward her. The vine are a big problem since they have a good grip on me which prevent me from doing anything worth my while and cursing that thing for making Zoe so worry. I could only watch as the pellets began coming close and close to Zoe as I wanted something to prevent her from dying since I didn't get to know her very well which was something irrational at the time. 

"Zoe!" I scream. 

As I scream, the pellet disappears from thin air while about to finish her but didn't and making Flowey confused by that. An orb of fire materialized next to him and pushing him away rather from that spot while making the vines loose strength of us. My immediate action was to rush to Zoe's side and care for her to check if that monster has done anything to the poor girl.

"Zoe, are you okay? do you feel pain anywhere?" I ask, slightly worried.

• Love 1

"N- no, I'm ok. Thank you." *She reassures you, pulling her socks back up. She is blushing from the encounter with the malicious flower.* "What just saved me?" *She asks, looking side to side.*

"What a terrible creature, torturing poor, defenceless humans." *A comforting voice calls out in the dark. She steps into the light, revealing herself to be a goat creature. She is quite tall, and covered in soft, white fur. Her facial features are soft and kind. She is wearing a light purple dress.* "Do not be afraid, my children. I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. I pass through here every day to see if any humans have fallen down. Follow me."

"Thank you for saving me!" *Zoe runs towards Toriel, following close behind her.*

• Love 1

I sigh at Zoe looking alright from that encounter and turn around to see a humanoid silhouette from the shadow while hearing a feminine soothing voice speaking with such sorrow. A goat monster appear into the light and explain her situation a bit better than Flowey ever did. I try to ask some questions but Zoe me cut me as thank Toriel and follow her toward the end of this room. I sigh at this sudden new changes which made me realize at how little I know of this and began following them too. We pass through the gaping door to see a straight hallway leading up two a door by using two stairs while a meadow lurk below.

”Zoe,” I call her.

I wanted to speak with Zoe a bit more while we follow Toriel and mention this place to be a ruin. 

“What do you think of all of this? A Flower and a goat suddenly show up from nowhere, doesn’t this look a bit to unreal?” I ask.

• Love 1

"I suppose it's pretty odd, but there had to be a reason for all the disappearances on Mount Ebbot." *She suggests.*

*Toriel leads you to a large door, explaining that you will face many puzzles. She solves the first one as a demonstration, leading you to the next room, a hallway.* "There are 3 switches in this room. I marked the ones you need to press. Have a go at solving this puzzle."

*Zoe walks up to the first switch, past a redundant sign. The wall bears the writing: "Please press this switch! ~Toriel". She pulls on the switch, which makes a clicking noise.*

• Love 1

My eyes narrow as Zoe mention Mount Ebbot which does ring of a bell but my amnesia made me unable to bring anything reliable to this case which was a problem to me not knowing the full extent. We enter the large door to see a small room with a closed door which was the first time we encounter such a case and to my right are many strange buttons laying on the floor for some reason. Toriel explains the major function of this room being a puzzle to keep people at bay and solving the puzzle by her self. I guess she was telling the truth after all since she mentions being a keeper of this Ruins she claims and with that, we move forward to the next phase of this place. The next room was a large hallway with three levers in front of me with one strangely screaming pull me and Toriel instruct us to solve this rather boring puzzle. I could easily solve it due to the screaming pointing arrow mark on the wall and Zoe pull the lever to unlock our exit. Toriel smile as she was happy with our obedient and she dashes to the next room thinking this was a simple game. 

"What do you mean disappearance?" I ask, a bit curious on the subject she brought up, "I don't remember anything prior to my fall so I don't remember much besides my name and some bits of pieces of my past." I explain. 

• Love 1

"Oh that's right. Sorry. Legends say that those who climb Mount Ebbot mysteriously disappear. I assume this cave has something to do with that." *Zoe explains as she follows Toriel.*

She stops in the next room. It's a rather small room, containing a training dummy. Toriel stands beside it.* "As a human, monsters may attack you. But there is no need to worry. If a monster confronts you, try to avoid violence. Strike up a friendly conversation. They'll leave you be in no time. Practice on this dummy." *She says, indicating to the training dummy.*

*Zoe walks forward and looks at it. She seems hesitant, as if questioning the logic of practicing basic social interactions on a dummy.* "Hi... dummy. You have a... nice... face???" *She turns to Toriel, a look of confusion on her face.*

"Well done, my child. You have done well. Now it is your turn!" *She kindly indicates for you to step forward and confront the dummy.*

• Love 1

“Mysteriously disappear?...” I repeat, interested.

I began to think on the matter deeply as I couldn’t get a grasp just yet so I have to drop it for now and follow Toriel to the small room next to The hallways. I could see a dummy on to the side as Toriel explain the next plan of action which involves fighting in this place and making me quite excited. Although, the excitement left my body as she mention a friendly conversation and no need to use violence against those monster which was against any human who want protection. Zoe step up to the plate as compliments the dummy’s face with a confused tone on her voice which was obvious and turning me to take the next plate over. I walk toward the dummy as I think about what to say or do. 

“....”

I couldn’t even speak an This was rather ridiculous to do and making me annoyed with this nonsense. Beside, this dummy hardly take any words serious and not a living that could feel anything. After a while of thinking, the dummy suddenly sprung to life as he flee th room and make everyone in the room confuse by the weird change of event.

”What?....” I spoke, confused.

• Love 1

*Toriel just looks confused. The dummy seems to have gotten sick of waiting and just left.* "Eh, close enough. Follow me." *She says, leading you to the next room. It's a very long hallway, including a short walk with a path, a bridge of spikes and a very long stretch of nothing leading to a door. As you follow Toriel, a white frog monster suddenly ambushes Zoe, jumping onto her and knocking her to the floor.*

"Ah! Get off me!" *She yells as the frog jumps off of her, opening it's mouth and meowing like a cat.* "Ok that odd. You make an... interesting noise." *Zoe informs the Froggit. It doesn't seem to understand, but seems flattered anyway. Toriel glares at it, and it hops away, intimidated by her.*

• Love 1

We ignore whatever that was as we move into the next room as It has a very complex structure which did catch my eyes at first glance and we slowly made our way to this weird hallway. Suddenly, a strange frog appears from somewhere and attack Zoe which initiates a battle just like Flowey did, our heart began to take form right in front of us. I was about to attack that thing but Zoe began to use that weird tactic taught us by Toriel which made an interesting reaction to him and looking a bit happy with whatever she said while making me stop at my Action. Still, it didn't save him from the powerful glare of Toriel which he notices and shamingly looking down as he flees for some strange reason. 

*Vergil & Zoe WON!

*You earned 0 EXP and 0 gold! 

The battle quickly ended as our soul return to our body and progressing as normal which made a stop to see the last floor made of spikes. I look a bit worried about this since this was another puzzle and Toriel making the same expression. 

"This is the puzzle but..." Toriel pause, "Here, take my hand you two." She smiles.

Zoe didn't hesitate to follow such command since she was afraid of dying like any normal human would and I also join in since I could easily rely on her since she knows the answer to this puzzle.

• Love 1

*Zoe grabs one of Toriel's hands without hesitation. As you grab Toriel's hand, you realise how soft her fur is. Like a very fine, soft blanket. She leads you onto the spikes, which sink into the floor as she passes over them. She carefully but confidently leads you along a path in the spikes, which rise back up after you.* "There. Puzzles seem a bit too dangerous for now." *She says once all three of you reach the other side. She leads you to the next bit of the long room.* "You have done well so far, my children. I have a difficult request to ask you. Walk to the other side of this room by yourself. I'm sorry." *She says. After just a blink, she is nowhere to be seen.* "Where did she go?" *Zoe asks.* "I suppose we better go to the other side?" *She turns to you, grabbing your hand and setting off towards the other side of the hallway.*

• Love 1

• Neptune pinned and unpinned this topic