Under the Underground’s Wall [Vergil x NickWantsToRP]

We made slow, steady step across the spiky floor as she knew the way and realizing myself this same path looking a bit familiar with the path we took down the hallway. Nevertheless, we made it to the next room which was a rather, stretch out the hallway and Toriel apologizing for something rather silly before disappearing altogether. I became a bit taken back at this goat mom having such power despite her gentle nature and suddenly seeing Zoe grabbing my hand as we pull me to join this little activity. 

"You know Zoe, monsters will attack us and you think talk will do any good? Also, why are you so clinging on me lately?" I ask, curious. 

I didn't hate, in fact, It felt quite nice having her soft hand holding mines and walking down this lonesome path together. 

• Love 1

*Zoe continues leading you to along the room. She turns to you when you ask her your question.* "Well, Toriel lives here. She must know what she is talking about. It seemed to have worked on that frog thing. Oh, am I clinging? Sorry, I guess it's just nice to have someone to hold onto. I can stop if you want." *She says, blushing slightly.*

• Love 1

"Maybe, but talking isn't the answer to everything, you must play video games to realized that monster are the threat look for a problem and as a human, we fight back." I explain, slight coldly. 

I walk down this unnecessary long corridor as it stretches for quite a while as I could a see a door at the horizon with a pillar to our left and sighing at the coming end nearby. I felt her hand soften as Zoe look a bit red when I mention our came holding and didn't mind for this girl to be so clinging, in fact, I kind of enjoy heir attention.

"No, not really, you can be very clinging if you prefer." I smile thinly. 

• Love 1

*She continues holding your hand. Her palms are very soft. Her skin is smooth and perfect. She leads you closer and closer to the end of the room.* "I think we should at least try to talk to them. If it doesn't work, we may need to resort to fighting. But I'd prefer to settle it without violence." *She answers as you approach the end.*

*Toriel suddenly walks out from behind the pillar near the exit, startling Zoe. She falls backwards from the shock, falling into your arms. Her behind grinds against your groin, and you can feel something soft under your hand. As she fell into your arms, your palm was pressed right against her breast.* "Oh, sorry my child! I didn't mean to startle you. I was behind the pillar the whole time. I'm proud of you both. You have proven that you can be independent."

• Love 1

I catch the startle Zoe as I felt her soft body leaning against mine while feeling her touching my groin and accidentally grabbing her soft, big breast tightly since I wasn't looking at where I was grabbing her. 

"You have proven to be independence which is why I need you two to remain here but don't worry, I will leave a Phone for you. Be good, alright?" Toriel spoke.

Toriel left the phone on the ground before rushing out of the room to do her own business. I began to feel a bit dizzy since I could feel her Zoe's scent close to me and fall down together while remaining frozen in this position. 

• Love 1

*Zoe only now processes what just happened. She is lying on top of you, her butt on your crotch, and your hand on her breast. She blushes deeply.* "Umm, Vergil? Could you errr... move your hand?" *She says, placing her hand on yours, accidentally making you squeeze her sizable breasts before removing your hand and sitting up. She is sitting on your lap, closing her legs a bit in an attempt to not become aroused. She picks up the phone.* "Wow, this looks quite old. We should call her if we get in trouble."

• Love 1

I felt her big breast as Zoe force me to feel them before removing all together and sitting on my laps to pick up the phone Toriel left us while leaving two humans in this lonely hallways. This could be a good place to do something which I did, I hug Zoe from behind and pulling her body more as she could feel my cock poking her arse from behind her. 

"Zoe, I can't hold it much longer...I want you..." I pant.

• Love 1

"Vergil! W- what are you doing!?" *She protests as you pull her closer. She can't help but be aroused by the strong arms wrapping around her and the erection under her plump ass. ("D- did I make him so horny? Wow! I never seen a guy get a boner from me!") She thinks to herself, wiggling her booty just a little. One of her hands trail to her groin, a wet patch growing under her miniskirt as she gets wet. She turns around to lie face down on you, her large breasts pressed tightly against your chest. She opens her legs to lie on you more comfortably.* "Well, I guess if we're stuck underground together, we might as well get to know each other?" *She says blushing deeply as she begins rubbing her groin against yours, panting gently. Her adorable face is just over an inch from yours. ("Wow, am I ready to make a man cum? A guy I only met today? Everything is going so fast!")*

• Love 1

I watch as Zoe began turning to me as I feel her warm breath on my face as she blushes to agree with my idea and began rubbing herself into my bulging cock poking her panty. She was a beautiful girl so I had to make her as my girl so I lean over to kiss her gently while my hands began reaching for her big breast for me to play with and feeling everything once more but this time, I pull up her green shirt with yellow stripped away to reveal her bra. 

"Indeed, I want to know Zoe a lot more and tell her how much I love her." I whisper.

• Love 1

*Zoe is taken aback by your sudden kiss, but complies, placing her hands on your face, kissing you deeply. You can hear her moan as you touch her breasts, your hands sinking into her soft flesh. When you pull away, she is panting. Her rubbing had gotten faster.* "Y- you love me? W- wow... no guy has ever told me that. D- do you like my b- boobs? Ehehehehe..." *She laughs nervously as you feel her chest. ("Will I lose my virginity to him? He seems quite sweet, even if he is a little cold. He's really cute... here goes nothing!")* "Should I t- take my panties off? So we can... you know..."

• Love 1

I smile thinly at Zoe laughing nervously and shaking from the sudden rush she must be feeling so I gently hug her to calm her down just a bit. I could feel her naked breast press on my chest which felt like two cushions and caress her long blonde hair to make sure she was feeling happy with her choice since I really do mean it. 

"Of course, you are the first girl who cares about me so I had to repay the favor somehow and this is my answer to your question." I explain.

I lean back a bit as I began to unbutton my pant to let my large, erect cock free from its imprisonment and letting her see my cock excitement from having her near me which I wasn't ashamed for Zoe to see me. 

• Love 1

*She let's you hug her, letting go and resting on to of you, breathing gently. She is very excited to finally lose her virginity. Her hair is silky smooth. As you speak, she blushes and smiles, averting eye contact to hide her embarrassment. She has never done something so direct and confrontational before. When you move your hands to your pants, she sits back up on your legs, staring as you unbutton your trousers. When your erection springs free, she becomes bright red, but her eyes twinkle with excitement. She places one soft, gentle hand on your shaft.* "it's so hard... for me? Wow..." *She lifts her skirt up and pulls her panties out of the way, giving you a look at her pussy. It looks very tight, owing to the fact that she never had sex before. But this was about to change within a matter of seconds. She lies back down on top of you, her wet little pussy rubbing your hard member.* "T- this is m- my first time... please, b- be gentle..." *She whispers into your ear, anticipating the feeling of your rod entering her.*

Edited by NickWantsToRP
  • Love 1

I bear witness Zoe showing herself to me as she removes her panty to reveal her wet pussy and lean back to me while she began to rub her warm vagina on my meaty rod. I pant with anticipation as she began speaking of me going soft on her which I plan to and reach for her plump arse to grab firmly so I can guide her quivering pussy right under my tip. 

"This is my first time too, Zoe. I will show you how much you mean to me with our sex." I spoke, lustfully. 

I want to make my girl happy while dirty talk her and softly lower her hips so she could eat my cock very slowly. I gasp as I feel her wet inside eating my tip follow by the shaft and feeling her tight pussy preventing me from going any further. I put some force into my thrust to break her hymen and feeling the red liquid flowing out of her womanhood as I sign of her losing her chastity. 

• Love 1

*She gasps as you lower her hips, your erection forcing it's way inside her tight little slit. She grabs your shoulders as you slowly slide it in, gripping you for support.* "W- wow, i- it's really b- big!" *She pants as your shaft starts to enter her. The inside of her pussy is really tight, and wet. As you thrust and break her hymen, she squeals, as she didn't anticipate the feeling. She starts to move her hips up and down, sliding your dick in and out of herself. She is breathing more heavily. Under her bra, you feel her nipples hardening. ("It's so huge! Does that mean he'll cum a lot? How did it even fit in me?!?")* "H- Hey,  you b- better not m- make me pregnant, o- ok?" *She teases as she presses her nose against yours playfully. Her hips movements and her tightness are doing a great job at pleasuring your penis.*

Edited by NickWantsToRP
  • Love 1

I chuckle at her comment, “Well, that’s the point my dear, I want to impregnate this naughty girl.” I answer, lustfully.

As I reach her womb, Zoe suddenly began hopping into the joy of sex and feeling her wet pussy gripping tighter as she jiggle her body to her own rhythm. I grunt at she force herself to mold to my cock’s shape and feeling the wet inside quivering from having something so thick. I lean back to let her do whatever she plead so I can watch my girl being lewd and seeing her breasts jiggling from joyous hop. I use my right hand to undo her bra and seeing her bared breast at last while gripping one to feel the softness that I wanted to feel for a while now.

”I never knew...You were so lewd, Zoe. Are you getting addicted to sex?” I smile, panting.

• Love 1

"D- don't get m- me pregnant on my first time!" *She protests, jumping up and down faster on your erection. Now that her breasts are freed, they bounce around deliciously. As you grope them, your fingers sink into her soft flesh. Her breasts are extremely soft and squishy. Her pussy is satisfyingly tight as she speeds up more.* "A- addicted? I m- might get addicted to you!" *She kisses your nose.* "C- can you c- cum soon? I wanna know w- what it feels like!"

• Love 1

“Your body say otherwise and that depends on your body wanting that or not.” I teased.

I began groping my girlfriend’s big breasts as she continue to enjoy herself to my dick inside of her. It didn’t occur to me that Zoe was this lewd and she seems so kind until I manage to flip her switch to see her wanting to learn everything about sex. Our coitus became rough and hard as she mention about me coming. I was nearly there due to Zoe’s tight pussy eating constantly and this soft melon tempting me to release everything.

”I am just...Let me enjoy your pussy and I am close to that” I moan.

• Love 1

"O- ok, but s- seriously! D- don't make me pregnant! I'm too y- young to be a mom!" *She continues to ride your penis. Thinking about it, it's probably a bad idea to get her knocked up in a cavern filled with hostile monsters.* "I- I guess this makes you m- my boyfriend! Y- you gotta be extra nice to me!" *She teases as she puts her hand on yours, making you grope her more. She closes her legs, her pussy becoming even tighter around your rod as she wants your cum so bad. It feels like your dick is in heaven, being toyed with by angels.*

• Love 1

I chuckle, I couldn’t take Zoe seriously while she was making some lewd expression which made me turn by her beautiful and her strong desire to make me feel pleasure by her.

”Don’t worry, you won’t and I will take care of our child if it does happen.” I smile.

I moan as Zoe suddenly close her legs so I could really feel her squishy inside gripping with to no end and making me reach the climax as she jump wildly to have her baby seed inside of her womb. I reach her womb to release my load inside, our moan echoes across this hallways and glad no monster were here right now. I hug Zoe tightly as I continue to pump my semen and throbbing from the pleasure of sex.

”I am....going to get addicted to you, Zoe.” I pant.

• Love 1

*Zoe smiles at your answer.* "If we ever have a child, I bet you'll be a great dad!" *She giggles as she closes her legs. As you cum, she moans loudly, her pussy overflowing with your sticky juice. When you hug her, she is panting heavily and is covered in cold sweat. Her first time took a lot out of her. You can feel her pussy throb from the pleasure.* "V- Vergil? P- promise me we w- won't hurt the monsters? For me?" *She asks as she presses her lips against yours.* "I've only known you for an hour, but I feel like we belong together."

*She lies down on you, panting, trying to recover some energy.* "You'll get addicted to me? He... he... Don't worry. I'll be here for you."

• Love 1

We lay down together as we could hear and feel the breath from the exhaustion of our rough first sex. I hug my naughty princes as her big breast press on my chest and feeling her entire softness which feel great.

”I promise not to hurt them since my girlfriend told me so and i want to be with you, forever.” I smile.

I sigh with relief as I have Zoe as my girl which was a bit shocking now that I calm down from the heat and really care for that silly girl. She was a bit odd and too kind for her own good but I did fell in love with Zoe so I am happy with this outcome.

• Love 1

"Thank you, Vergil. For the promise, and the sex." *She smiles, hugging you tightly.*

*After a couple minutes, she gets up off of you to clean herself up. She uses her sweater to dry herself and uses a tissue to clean up your love juice. She puts her bra back on, adjusts her panties and pulls her sweater back on.* "Toriel has been gone for a while. Do you think we can leave on our own?" *She turns to you, ready to leave the hallway and explore further. She is still blushing.*

• Love 1

"I should be the one thanking you for accepting me as your boyfriend." I smile.

I kiss my girlfriend on her nose as she cuddles with her naked body since she was happy about this and feeling quite satisfied with our sex which made me happy to see her happy. I pick the phone as Zoe began collecting her clothes from the floor and staring at the phone since I didn't want to watch Zoe getting dress which will only make me feel a bit in the mood. 

"We can't stay here all the time so we need to keep moving forward and if everything goes south, I will protect you sweety." I blush. 

I turn to see Zoe blushing from something else and from my recent comment of vowing to protect her with my life which I will but take some precaution about it. 

• Love 1

*She smiles as you kiss her nose. Once fully dressed, she indicates for you to get up.* "Let's go then. I'm sure we can explore safely. I know you'll keep me safe." *She smiles at you before turning to leave through the door. She blushes and smiles at the fact that you called her sweety. As she turns, you get to appreciate the beauty of your companion. The tight miniskirt is doing wonders to accentuate her impressive curves. Having had first hand experience with it, you know just how soft her behind really is, making the view even more enjoyable. She turns to you at the doorway.* "Coming?"

• Love 1

“Huh? Oh! Right!” I blur out.

I sigh as I rub my face from being distracted by Zoe’s hot looks which I knew better but she was my girlfriend so hopefully she didn’t mind and I began to take the led as we pass through the door together. This time, the hallways became more complex rather than being straightforward. I could see a monster standing to the side while to my left was a door and to my right was the hallway stretching forward leading somewhere else. The theme remain the same so not much change there but we need to keep our eyes peel for any monster that may attack us and I promise Zoe to remain on standby.

”So, left or right?” I ask

• Love 1

• Neptune pinned and unpinned this topic