Under the Underground’s Wall [Vergil x NickWantsToRP]

As you enter the room, Zoe leans over to talk to the Froggit next to her. It only rabbits,  but it feels like it's saying something profound about the importance of being merciful. Bending over, her rear looks very appetising, and her miniskirt goes up just far enough to show a slight bit of her panties. She stands back up straight, wrapping her arm around yours, leading you left. Your arm is pressed against her sizable chest as she brings you through the door.* "We should check left first, I think."

*The room is small and only has a podium with a bowl of sweets on it. She gasps and runs up to it.* "Free candy!" *The little post-it note attached to the bowl says take one. She takes two, popping one in her mouth and holding the other in front of your mouth.* "Open wide!" *She giggles.*

• Love 1

It was hard to focus on my things as Zoe was showing her lewd body to me which was either on purpose or pure coincidence. We reach the left room to see her take two candy as she gladly eat her piece and stretching her hand give me on my mouth which was rather cute of her to do.

”Okay, there no need to be hasty, sweety.” I smile, “Ah~”

It was a bit embarrassing to open my mouth just to eat something but seeing but her smile and giggle made me slowly open my mouth for her. I lower my hands down just in case she miss or trip while she feed me the red piece of candy.

• Love 1

"Say ahhhhhh!" *She giggles as she places the sweet in your mouth. When you close your mouth, she runs her finger across your lips. She hugs your arm again, pulling you back out of the room.* "I guess we should go the other way." *She says. You don't etc too far before a monster approaches you. It appears to be a small insect-like monster who seems to be on the verge of tears.* "Ah!" *Zoe exclaims as she stops in her tracks in front of you, making you bump into her from behind.* "H- Hey, little monster, what's you-" *She is cut off as the monster bursts into tears and flies away.*

• Love 1

I took the candy as I began to feel her soft finger inside of my mouth and began eating the sugary treats giving by my girlfriend while she began wrapping her hand into my arms so we can dash away to the previous hall. We walk in the hallways together until a monster show up which made me be ready for anything until he began to cry which was odd for a monster to do and bumping into Zoe. I rub my head as Zoe spoke but the monster quickly flees from the scene for a strange reason and making me hard to grasp what this monster are capable but right now, they are a bunch of pushovers as it seems. 

"That's something...What did you do Zoe." I chuckle. 

• Love 1

"I... I was just gonna ask for its name. Guess it must be sensitive." *She answers. With the way you bumped into her, your groin is right up against her behind. The soft fabric only serves to make her ass feel even more nice. She doesn't seem to notice. "Let's keep going!" *She says before heading to the next room. The room seems to have two chutes in the walls, leading down. Between them on the floor are a few cracks. Zoe doesn't notice them and starts walking forward.*

• Love 1

I began to lose my patience as my body constantly bump into Zoe’s body and making me feel hot as I pant from having sex with her once. Still, Zoe doesn’t seem affected by this stimulation as we move into the next room which held a simple rock in the middle and a larger blockade blocking our path to move forward.

”This puzzle look simple enough...” I pant.

I didn’t bother with the description to my left as I push the rock into the assign button and opening the path to the next room while still softly panting as I try to resist her temptation.

• Love 1

*Zoe stands back and watches you push the rock onto the switch. It's a sizable stone, too. ("Wow! He just pushed it by himself? He's so strong!") She thinks to herself as she watches you. She blushes aw her mind trails off thinking about your strong body and she recounts your sex. She quickly clears her mind and proceeds to the next room. The floor is covered in cracks all the way to the exit.* "I guess we need to be careful?" *She asks before stepping forward. The moment she puts her weight onto the floor, it crumbles, forming a hole. She falls down, screaming, landing with a thud on a large pile of leaves.*

• Love 1

“Yeah, Let be mindful of our footing and walk around without any casualties.” I agree.

We walk casually at this crack floor until Zoe began to fall which I manage to grab her but we fall down together into a grass patch to soften our land. I manage to land below Zoe just in case and feeling her soft breast press on mt chest as we see each other’s eyes. I have her a quick kiss on her soft lips and smile at my beautiful girl.

”You should be more careful Zoe, good thing I was close to you.” I smile.

• Love 1

*After you break her fall and kiss her, she blushes and hugs you tightly.* "Thank you, Vergil!" *She says as she hugs you and buries her face in your neck. Her soft breathing is very pleasant. Her body is quite light, and the way she lies on you is comfortable. She eventually sits up and looks around. Her soft rear is seated on your groin as she observes the layout of the leaves in the room.

• Love 1

“Zoe? You need to be very careful with your body since...” I gulp, “You are making me horny.” I sigh.

Zoe could easily feel my erect poking her back and feeling it pulsing from having her on top of me. I hug her from behind as I wanted her to stop being so lewd for a second or perhaps for my girlfriend to relief me somehow before we move deeper into the Ruins.

• Love 1

"Huh? You're... horny?" *She asks, suddenly noticing the throbbing erection under her ass. She wriggles it around a bit, making it harder.* "How are you this hard? Do I turn you on this much?" *She asks, turning to face you, her legs spread over you, sitting on your lap. Her skirt is out of the way, and your erection is pressed against her soft panties. She puts her hands on your chest.* "Do you find me this attractive? Is there anything I can do?" *Her cute face is not far from yours.*

• Love 1

I bite my lips as Zoe look rather cute and hot as she look at me with her puppy eyes from getting an erection from her. I could feel her wet panty as our previous fuck was still there and my cock throbbing for some hot action as that was my only solution to this heat.

”You are attractive Zoe and every time I touch you make me feel like roughing you to make some love.” I spoke, “Give me a blowjob to calm down my dick” I softly order.

I lean back as my cock rub into her panty and slowly opening my pant to reveal my thick, pulsating rod in front of my girl.

• Love 1

*She blushes at your request, as this is the first time anyone asked her to do that.* "B- Blowjob? O... ok..." *She replies, scooting down to your legs and watching as you free your throbbing erection. She gasps as it springs free.* "WOW! It got this big just from touching with me???" *She says as she puts a finger on the tip of your dick. Her touch is soft and gentle as she teases it. She gently places both hands on your shaft, kissing the tip with her plush lips before taking the head into her mouth. The inside of her mouth is nice and wet, her saliva slowly flowing down your shaft as she moves her head up and down.*

• Love 1

I drool as I watch my girl excited to do such new experiences with me and feeling her soft lips kissing my head with such kindness that me grunt at the swelling I have. Zoe grip my shaft as she began to suck me off like the good girl she was and feeling her saliva covering my thick cock which made me smile with joy.

”Yes~Keep going Zoe, this feel good.” I sigh with relief.

I lean back as I closed my eyes to feel her wet mouth eating my member and enjoying this blowjob as i wanted to feel her mouth to the point of ejaculation.

• Love 1

*Zoe's head is swimming with thoughts. This is such a new experience for her! Is she doing it right? ("Man, it tastes so good in my mouth! It's so hot and hard! Can't believe I make him this excited! How far will it go?") She thinks to herself as she forces herself down your shaft until her nose and forehead touch your body. Your cock is rubbing against the back of her throat. It's so wet in her mouth. ("It reaches so far! It's massive! Oh man, what if I choke on it? It's definitely big enough.") She thinks as she goes up and down your length, covering it in saliva.*

• Love 1

My body twitched as Zoe began to slowly eat my thick cock which was a big surprise but that feeling quickly went away as the overwhelming pleasure of her throat began to rub on my cock felt so good. My lower body felt like rubber as Zoe was bopping her head which pushes me to my limit as I grab her blond haired head to force my dick to go deeper into her throat and curve so nicely as it went into her depth. Zoe's mouth began to drool her saliva as she took each plow with joy and panting from her blowjob skills which was superb for me to feel such wonderful thing.

"Zoe! This is too good! Ugh~" I moan. 

• Love 1

*Zoe was shocked but excited as you grabbed her head and forced her deeper. The feeling of such a large object in her throat felt amazing. It was so large and meaty. ("Oh my god! It's going so deep! I can barely breathe! This is so exciting!") She looks up at you while sucking, her puppy eyes shimmering with joy. She seems to anticipate that you'll cum in her mouth soon. She tries to respond to your praises, but can only muster up cute muffled moans.*

• Love 1

As I pound my girlfriend's mouth, I glance down to see her eyes shimmering with joy and responding to my compliment which made me quite happy as a smile appears on my dazed face. I quickly understand what she needs as my cock throb from this slippery, wet mouth and took her for a wild ride as her mouth began to mold into my cock's shape. The quick thrust made her gag a bit but it was well worth it as I took my last plow deep as I release my seeds inside of her stomach from my slit and moaning from her deepthroat. I keep her mouth into my base as cum began to pour out from her lips which mean it was a big load and she was having a hard time sucking it all. 

• Love 1

*Zoe squeals as you trust even deeper and blow your load in her throat. ("There's so much! And it's so warm! And tasty!") Your huge load is too much and starts to spurt out of her mouth around your shaft as she struggles to swallow it all. She let's your cock go and sits up, coughing and spluttering. Her mouth is full of your sticky juice, dripping onto her sweater, pooling at her cleavage.* "Y- you came so much! My mouth is so full! That was amazing!" *She says as she swallows the rest.*

• Love 1

I gasp softly to see Zoe gulping down that much semen which made me blush a bit at how my girlfriend was so lewd and deep down, I kind of like her like this as she clinging into me with lost of love. My hands embraced her soft body while her big breast press on my chest as I squeeze them with my warm body and caressing her blond hair when I thought about her love for me. She must be quite happy with this so I have to take responsibility for this relationship and giving her lots of love and care knowing that I truly do love her as well. 

"Good Zoe, I am proud of you and if you feel a bit in the mood. You can always count on your boyfriend to help my naughty Zoe out." I spoke softly. 

• Love 1

"Ehehe, your dick is really yummy! Might have a bit more later!" *She teases, touching the tip of your nose with her finger.*

*She stands up and stretches, looking down at her sweater.* "Aww man, now there are stains all over it!" *She looks at the leaves on the floor for a while. She walks over to the sign on the wall. She suddenly realises what the puzzle is.* "Vergil! I know what to do upstairs! We have to memorise the path between the leaves and walk along it! We musn't "step on the leaves" in a way!" *She seems proud that she figured out the puzzle.*

• Love 1

I chuckle at her comment about liking the salty taste of my cock and hinting for another rough fuck which I didn't quite mind for her to act like this nor craving for such thing from her boyfriend. I lift myself to dust off any dirt in my clothing to hear Zoe happily speaking about the puzzle being solved and I listen as she was right about that. 

"You're right! It would make sense since this puzzle was the same as the other time.." I agree, "Let's go!" I announced.

I grab her soft hand as we pass through the door to slide into the floor above us and memorizing the path before entering the next room since I need the layout of that puzzle. 

• Love 1

*She takes the lead and starts climbing up through the shaft. Since she is above you, you get a good look up her skirt. Once upstairs, she gets on her knees and examines the cracks on the floor. She doesn't quite realise how much this shows off her butt.* "Look! Some of these cracks are fake! We just have to go along the path!"

*She stands up straight and carefully walks along the memorised path, reaching the door.* "I did it Vergil!"

• Love 1

"Nice job Zoe, I am proud of you." I smile gently.

I pat her soft hair for doing a great job of doing this by her lonesome despite her still showing some of her body to me which was something difficult to control and not blaming her since she was a real pure girl until I show her the experience of sex. Regardless of the matter, We continue on as the room next over this one was simple as the previous one and three rock was looming in the middle of the room. 

"This again..." I sigh, disappointed. 

I was disappointed with this room's difficulty as I move one by one into the button a bit farther away until the last rock suddenly spoke and causing me to jump back into a battle stance. 

• Love 1

*Before you get to push the first rock, Zoe thinks to herself. ("He's so strong! I wonder if he can push me?") She rushes over and sits down on the rock, facing you.* "Push me!" *She giggles as you effortlessly push the rock along despite the added weight. She sits on the second one too, this time, putting her legs up on your shoulders as you push it, teasing you with her long, soft legs. But as you go to push the third, she sits down on it and it exclaims* "HEY! Who do you two think you are?!? Who told you you can push me? And who said you can sit on me, missy? Erm, actually, I don't mind that, sit on me all you like. But why do you two with me to move?"

• Love 1

• Neptune pinned and unpinned this topic