Under the Underground’s Wall [Vergil x NickWantsToRP]

"Wait, you can speak?...but... you are.." I sigh, "Nevermind the trivial things, we want you to move into that spot in order to make process with this puzzle." I spoke. 

I cross my arm while glaring at this odd rock commenting on my girlfriend which made me angry since Zoe was more than just a walking toy to me, she was my pride and enjoy in my life. The thought of killing this thing escape me as I took a step forward but Zoe look at me as if remembering that promise I made to her which made me stop from doing such act and sigh at this monster taking advantage of my situation. 

"You want me to move, well...for that little pumpkin right there I will." He spoke. 

I fold my hand into a fist as my eyes scowl at this puny thing speaking with such a rude manner which shook my soul into a raging soul and only growl under my breath to hold onto the promise.

• Love 1

*Zoe merely blushes and brushes the rock's comments off. She doesn't get up as the rock slides onto the switch.* "Here you go!" *The rock speaks as it presses the pressure pad down.*

"Thank you!" *She says, getting up and patting the rock before getting up off of it.*

"No problem, pumpkin! Have a safe journey!" *The rock says happily as he stays put on the switch.*

*Zoe wraps her arm around yours and leads you to the next room. She notices the look in your eye.* "Hey, don't worry! It's just a rock, no big deal."

• Love 1

I mumble as Zoe lead me into the exit while staring at the rock as we left, we enter a small hallway this time as a mouse hole was to my left and a table with strangely a cheese on top of it. It was odd to find this laying here in the middle of nowhere since this place made no sense and the rock made no sense either as if I am losing my sanity from walking endlessly. 

"How long is this place? I wonder if Toriel even manages to reach the end of this Ruins she mentions." I sigh,

• Love 1

"Must be pretty big. Don't worry, Vergil, we'll make it!" *She hugs your arm tighter into her breasts. She spots the mouse hole, getting down to the ground again, pressing her eye to it.* "Hello? Mousey Mouse?" *She giggles when she hears a squeak in the mouse hole. She stands up and walks to the next room. Lying in the way is a ghost. When she approaches, it pretends to sleep by saying "zzzzzzzzzzz" repeatedly.* "S- should we move it?"

• Love 1

I smile to see Zoe pretty excited to explore this place which made me quite a relief to have her by my side since her happiness is spreading into me and making me feel quite at ease of traveling in here. We move into the next room which was blocked by a ghost thing in the middle of the gap and repeatedly saying "Z" all the time which wasn't fooling anyone. 

"Move with force if we have to.." I sigh.

The room became dark as our SOUL sprung out of our body as the fight has begun and the ghost began standing up while I remain cautious of this monster trying anything too funny against Zoe. 

• Love 1

I let Zoe handling the talking since she was pretty good at handling them with her kindness and speech which seems to be working from the look of it but he suddenly cries about it. Strangely enough, the tears began to shoot toward us as we avoid them since some did touch my SOUL which hurt and making me really caution at this thing being a threat rather than some helpless monster. 

"Zoe...Are you sure that Napstablook is friendly? He is attacking us.." I mutter. 

• Love 1

"Aww, come on, Vergil, he didn't mean it!" *She goes up to the weeping ghost, hugging it.*

"Heh... heh..." *The ghost quietly says as she hugs him. Surprisingly, she is able to make contact with him. He must just not want to become incorporeal.* "H- hey, can I show you something?" *The ghost asks.*

"Sure!" *She says, letting go of Napstablook. He starts crying, his tears turning into a hat above his head.* "Wow! That's cool!"

"I call it "Dapperblook". Do you really like it?"

• Love 1

I sigh at Zoe quite forgiven nature as that monster clearly went all out from that weird tear attack he just pulls off and seeing her hug such monster like it wasn't his fault. My handshake as I remain in that spot since my personality and pride would only get in the way of Zoe's pacifist line of thinking compared to my own vision. The monster began pulling out a trick by using his tears to build a hat on top of him while Zoe claps for his performance and while I remain quiet about my opinion until it was the right time to speak. 

• Love 1

"I really like it! It looks super cute on you!" *She smiles at Napstablook.*

"Oh geez.............................." *Napstablook says shyly as the colour returns to the room.* "I usually come here because there is no-one around. But today, I met some nice people. I'll get out of your way now. Pretend you beat me. Oooooooooooooo................" *He fades out of the room.*

"See? He wasn't evil! He just wanted some friends!" *She smiles at you before continuing onward. Despite a split in the path, she goes forward, which leads to a dead end covered in spiderwebs. there are also posters advertising for a bakesale.* "This... is... interesting..."

• Love 1

I remain silent at that comment about the ghost that disappears as we move forward from that narrow gap into two paths that split and Zoe call me out as she spoke about some sort of bake sale happening close by. A poster saying "Spider Bake Sale, All proceeds goes to real spiders" which has gotten my attention so I head forward to spot a spider web with a note attached instructing us to give money to the web which was strange. 

"So, what do you think about this? Strangely enough, I do have money as the monster that flees and the ghost drop money as they left." I explain.

I pull out some coins as I have 34 G with me and turning toward Zoe as I want to hear her opinion about this little experiment.

• Love 1

Look at the prices of both as I have enough money to afford the two so I knew which combination was the best for the both of us. I drop 14 G into one spiderweb to see a spider giving me two Spider Donuts and one 18 G into the other to see yet another spider giving me the Spider Cinder. I keep one with me as I split one in half and giving it to Zoe while we drink together.

”Here you go, do you want me to feed you?” I spoke, jokingly.

• Love 1

I was taken back by Zoe sudden gaping mouth and really wanting me to feed her. I slowly insert the food into her wet mouth and as my fingers touch her soft tongue where my cock would usually go.

”T-There...” I blush, “Just drink this and let’s keep moving.” I look away as I speak.

• Love 1

“Because you are so cute and gorgeous.” I smile.

I began eating my donuts as we share the mug around and saving the other for a special occasion.  I follow Zoe as we move into the next room with monster standing still and making noise which I don’t understand while also understanding somewhat. 

”Is it me or i can understand this frog...” I mutter.

• Love 1

"Hehe, thanks!" *She blushes, hugging your arm.*

"Yeah, I feel like I understand them too! I think one was talking about yellow names. I don't quite know why, but it feels useful to know."

*She proceeds to the next room, where there is a set of spikes obstructing the way, with six possible holes in the ground.*

"There must be a switch somewhere down there."

• Love 1

We stumble upon a block path in the next room as I could see faintly six holes about to come down which could lead to a lever that could open this block path and allow us to travel further but it was a risk. I nod to myself I have to take the chance to fall down and check out it out while keeping Zoe here safe which mean choosing a random one from here. 

"You stay here sweety, I will come back hopefully..." I spoke, unsure.

I took the bottom right of me as I step forth to let the floor under me crumble from my weight and falling down below to feel a soft landing be done by this roses. The sound of sigh escapes my lips as I made it out alive and seeing a worn out ribbon close to me which was odd to find something like this around here. 

"I am okay Zoe!" I yell, to make Zoe feel reassured. 

• Love 1

"Be careful!" *She yelps before you fall down, gasping when you fall.*

"Oh, good. I was worried for a second. I'll try." *She let's out a receives sigh, stepping on a cracked surface, shrieking as she falls onto the leaves bellow.* "Aha! I found it!" *She exclaims, pulling the switch. A click is heard from above. She turns around to find the ghost from before.* "Oh, hi Napstablook! What are you doing here?"

"Oh....... hi....... I fell down......... Well done on solving the puzzle, I guess......"

"Thanks, but can't you fly?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh............" *Napstablook floats upwards as she climbs up the shaft to reach the room again.*

• Love 1

I hear Zoe worry about my fall which was quite nice of her to do until the subject of trying to jump into the crack came. My eyes widen with horro as she could be in trouble or worse, she could die from the fall that could potentially lead her to her death.

”Wait Zoe you ca-“

The sound of Zoe’s scream fill the room follow up by a thud and grunt of her which made me smile as I hold ny laugh at the silliness. With the ribbon in hand and Zoe exclaim of solving the puzzle as the sound of something clicking mean she was indeed right and I walk into the door to enter a vent to bring me back into the floor above me where I reunited with my love.

Edited by lVergill
  • Love 1

"Glad we solved that one!" *She giggles as she hugs you, glad that both of you are safe. The next room immediately looker confusing. It had many coloured switches, and a sign saying "The south door is not an exit. It simply marks a rotation in perspective." She tries pressing each one, none of which do anything.* "This seems really odd." *She walks through the southern door, only to encounter an identical room, except now, more signs are visible, instructing you to press a switch of a certain colour.*

• Love 1

“We?,” I chuckle, “I think you are the one that solves this puzzle so congratulations Zoe.” I smile.

We walk toward the next room which was rather complex from the others and the puzzle mechanism was quite more difficult this time around. Color button with sign posted in the Wall was the key factor of solving this and we began brainstorming together as we try it together. After many trial and error we slowly manage to catch hot to the patter before long we finally into the large room. I sigh as I was about done with this Ruins and seeing two path leading into somewhere with grass scatter in the floor in front of us.

”How far until we reach the end?...” I mutter

• Love 1

"Thank you, Vergil!" *She smiles at your praise.*

*Zoe was getting tired from all the puzzles, especially the last one.* "I think we should check this way." *She leads you forward onto a balcony, overlooking the rest of the ruins.* "Wow! This place is huge!" *She notices a toy knife in the corner of the room. She bends down to pick it up, accidentally giving you another upskirt.* "This looks cute!" *She says as she picks it up, leading you back out of the room,going the other way.*

Edited by NickWantsToRP
  • Love 1

Zoe began pulling me to go forward as we reach a balcony to look down at this Ruins more closely and see this baron place from high above as I felt an urge of determination give me the strength to keep going. The urge to protect Zoe was my biggest focus as of right now as I heard her talking which made me look at her skirt which made me sigh but smile at her clumsiness and picking up a strange toy knife which was odd to find these items lurking around here. 

"This place is rather huge, I hope we can find that Toriel and tell her about an exit out of this place so we can return home above us." I state. 

We walk down together as I hold Zoe close to me as I wrap my fingers around her and kissing her forehead just to give her some affection. 

• Love 1

• Neptune pinned and unpinned this topic