Under the Underground’s Wall [Vergil x NickWantsToRP]

*Zoe rests her head on your shoulder as you kiss her forehead, walking forward. The room ahead contained an old tree with no leaves. Behind it was what appeared to be an entrance to a house. A familiar voice is heard as the door to the house closes.*

"Oh dear, that took longer than expected. I better call th- OH!" *Toriel rushes towards you.* "My children! How did you get here? Are you hurt?"

"Don't worry, Toriel, we're just a bit tired." *Zoe smiles.*

• Love 1

I smile softly as Zoe rested her gentle on my shoulder as we talk together in the next path which we see a large tree and a house which mean Toriel's house was that structure. Toriel suddenly appear in the best time to see Zoe tired from all of that walk and our rought fucking occasionally posing me as a problem with her lewd body. 

"We need to rest...so if you can take us to your shelter or home that will help Zoe out the most.." I sigh. 

• Love 1

"Of course, children! I've prepared some things for you two!" *She leads you both by the hand inside the house. A delicious smell fulls the air.* "Do you smell that? It's cinnamon-butterscotch pie! I made it for you two!"

"Oh wow, Toriel, thank you! It smells so good!" *Zoe squeals, taking a deep breath of the smell.*

"That's not all! Follow me!" *Toriel leads you two down the hallway, to a door. She opens it, revealing a child'seat bedroom. It doesn't look like it's been in use for a while.* "This is your bedroom! Sorry, I only had one bed for you two to share."

• Love 1

Toriel began grabbing our hand like children as she took us to the nearby household which was her and enter it to see a rather calm house and everything look rather neatly for a monster. A strange smell of pie lingers around this place as it trails to our left and Toriel explaining about the food she was preparing for us which Zoe clearly enjoy the smell of it. She began to pull us to the right as she opens the door to reveal a child room with childish things scatter around this place and this room is the place where we sleep. I blush at the thought of us sleeping in the same bed with our body so close with each other and then the sex will most likely occur which made me want to sleep just to do that with Zoe. 

"I think....we need to sleep..." I spoke, lying. 

• Love 1

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired. Thank you, Toriel!" *Zoe hugs Toriel as thanks for everything she had done for them. Toriel hugs her back.*

"No problem, my child! Sleep tight!" *She replies before walking back to the kitchen to check on the pie.*

*Zoe looks around the bedroom, bending down to examine some plushies before walking to the bed and sitting down. She bounces up and down on the soft, springy mattress, giggling.*

• Love 1

Toriel left the room as we are left all alone in here with our imagination guiding our lewd mind and Zoe bouncing on the bed quite cutely. I began removing my shoes while taking some clothes to sleep comfortably and enter The bouncing bed right next to Zoe.

”Hey, are you feeling okay? You know, after our first sex?” I ask, slightly worry.

• Love 1

I became quite stunned to see Zoe wanting to do that rought sex again and seeing her in front of me, lewdly made me quite horny and seeing her childish personality wanting my cock inside of her again. My head nod as I began to caress her massive breasts of my Zoe to give her a good stimulation before diving into our coitus and began licking her neck softly as my saliva trail my path. 

"Then, let's do it here and fuck until you break." I spoke, lustfully. 

• Love 1

*She gasps as you touch her breasts and smiles seductively at your suggestion.* "Good idea. Tire me out so I can sleep easily." *She pulls off her sweater and pulls down her skirt, getting down to her underwear. She pushes you onto your back and leans down, kissing you as she lowers her hips down onto your groin.* "Strip and we can get comfy under the covers!"

• Love 1

Vergil smile at his girl being lewd which only made his desire to fuck her that high and began undressing above her woman in heat panting. He began guiding her into her covers as their body tangle and feeling each other soft skin as Vergil slowly began licking her pink nipple while his hand caress the other one. The wet sound of sucking and moist panting as he love the taste of her tits while hearing his woman moan from pleasure.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vergil chuckle as to hear her girlfriend craving for a good fuck as she begs like a slut wanting a large cock inside of her and as her boyfriend, he knew what he must do in order to satisfy her girl. The pinned down beauty was enjoying her suck as Vergil's right hand began to trail down from her stomach to reach her thighs and finally rubbing her panty as his hand care for this wet pussy. Vergil's tongue began teasing her erect nipple as Zoe was panting and moaning from this little teased while hardly showing any sign of resistance this time around.

"How very lewd of you Zoe, you were a virgin not too long ago." Vergil whisper.  

Edited by lVergill
  • Love 1

*Zoe bites her lips as you rub her wet panties. Her nipples are extremely sensitive now, and she moans as you lick it. Her pussy was getting wetter as she gets more and more aroused, ready for her boyfriend to fuck it with his huge dick.* "N- not long a- ago, I d- didn't know how g- good this felt! F- fuck me p- please!" *She moans, feeling very horny.*

• Love 1

Vergil became aroused just as Zoe since she was begging to fuck her and her pussy was drooling with excitement. The blonde haired girl was enjoying as her boyfriend glob out his saliva while he departed from her sensitive, red nipple and listen to her girlfriend’s order.

”Then I will do my best to my girlfriend feel good and enjoy her second sex.” Vergil softly answer.

He approach her panty to spread her soft legs to move aside her undergarment and watch her puffy pussy ready for a good fuck. A smile appear on his face as he lean down to taste this juicy peach without any hesitation and letting his tongue thrust deep into her to taste her love juice. Vergil’s hand wrap around her legs to keep them apart and making her pussy gap open while his mouth devour her wet cunt as he made greedy noises.

• Love 1

"T- thank you, baby!" *She responds, breathing heavily as her pussy gets even wetter. The warm saliva going down her breast was adding to the feeling. Her legs quiver as he spreads them, revealing her soaked panties. Her pussy was drenched. She gasped as he liked it, moaning as he thrusts his toungue into it. Her legs reflexively close, her meaty thighs closing on his head. They felt soft and warm.* "Oh my god! So good! Don't stop!" *She moans loudly, grabbing her own large breasts, pushing them close to her face, licking her own nipples for extra stimulation.*

• Love 1

Vergil could feel her soft thigs wrap around her head as she clearly didn't want him to stop nor get away from her needy pussy oozing more of her love juice while Zoe began licking her own nipples. He became really horny to see her licking her own breast just to feel good and his cock growing big from witnessing his girlfriend becoming hotter and hotter. His tongue resume work as it slides all over her soggy inside while his finger teased her erect clit to show some love and stimulated his girl to make her come to her orgasm. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vergil smile to hear his girlfriend enjoying his little tongue work as he lifts his head and drools out her love juice which was now pouring out from his stretch out tongue which stained the bed. He was at his peak as he brought his large, throbbing cock out to gently rub his pile of meant into her wet cunt that screams for a good fuck from his cock and spreading her thicks legs apart to see her gaping hole pulsating. 

"I want to hear my girl begs for his favorite cock to pound her and lovingly wanting me to show her the best experience of her while." Vergil lewdly order. 

• Love 1

• Neptune pinned and unpinned this topic