It was a stormy night, my parent left me in charge of the house while they were gone during a business trip off the coast and taking care of my sister who was in her room doing her usual stuff. I could hear the heavy rain hitting the wall hard and the lighting roaring across the sky as if telling a bad consequence occurring inside this household which was indeed correct. I lock the door at the front entrance as I have my plan to rape my own sister tonight and keeping her to myself since I have to feel for her during our youth. I whistle through the night as I walk upstairs and meeting up with my sister, Eve so we can talk about our parent departure but in truth, that was an excuse for me to enter her room. 

"Let the fun, begin," I smirk, as the lighting illuminates my grin.

The storm didn't matter much to the confident and independent girl known as Eve. She stared out the window of her room, watching the rain outside continue to break upon the transparent glass. To think her parents thought it was a good idea to put her brother in charge. If they didn't have the ultimate authority over her she would give them a piece of her mind. She was completely capable of taking care of herself and didn't need him around.

"Can't be helped..." She said, turning back to her phone and starting to swipe through her apps as she laid on her bed in her usual clothing. She knew he was probably coming to talk, knowing him. So she chose to wait instead of troubling herself with going to find him for the inevitable discussion about being left alone together without their parents.

I open the door to Eve’s room to find her laying down on her bed and using her phone like she normally does. I sigh since she always being a lone wolf and hardly rely on her brother for anything which quickly made us distance from each other due to that. 

“You already know what dad and mom told you right? I am charge now so everything I say goes.” I explain.

I took a good look at my hot sister as her body was rather sexy and made me want to do this in the first place. I wanted to just take her now but I resist still for the right moment to striker my poor, innocent sister .

• Love 1

She paused what she was doing on her phone with a sigh as she heard the doorknob to her room being turned. She didn't bother to move as she turned her eyes towards the door and watched her brother enter. 

"Really? Is that how we're doing this? I know what mom and dad said but don't think that makes you the boss of me. How about you don't act like you're a prick who owns the house while they're gone aaand we could like, you know, just take care of everything we're supposed to do like we normally would."

She turned towards him to lay on her side, resting her head on her hand held up by her elbow. This new position caused her clothes to shift a bit and her loose black shirt didn't prevent him from seeing she wasn't wearing a bra and if he wanted he could just barely see a bit of pink peeking out. She was way too casual for her own good around him, unsuspecting of what he's planned. "Would you kindly refrain from rubbing your newfound "authority" in my face until they come back? I don't wanna deal with that."

Edited by SnowFall
  • Love 1

I chuckle at my silly sister acting a bit rude at me and exposing herself to me while she turns not really caring about me ever since they left me in charge which could mean the moment to strike. I notice she was very vulnerable at that spot so I can easily make my move and slowly walk to her without making any sound of my footstep. I quickly leap toward my sister as I pin her down into her bed while I grab her wrist to make her unable to block or attack at me and getting on top of her body so her legs wouldn't intervene with me. 

"Hmph! You sure talk big, sis, allow me to show you what I am in charge of this house and while also showing some incest fun." I smile.

I force her hand to be together so I can hold her hands with my left hand and use my right hand to caress her braless breast to my enjoyment. I could feel her erect nipple through the clothing and my cock slowly becoming erect from her reacting to her breasts while the thrill of rape excited me so. 

• Love 1

She wasn't really paying attention. It's not like her brother was so much of an idiot he would do something stupid to her that could get him in trouble right? She didn't notice anything until he was already pinning her down, yelping as he grabbed her wrists. Glaring at him she immidiately tried to kick him but was unable to put that much strength behind it in this position.

"H-hey! I-I-incest fun?! What are you doing?! Let go of me y-you dumbass!" She screamed, not wanting this at all. 

With her hands pinned over her head she really couldn't do anything with how weak she was compared to him. All she could do was try to squirm away from his hand as she felt it on her chest. "P-pervert! I'm gonna tell mom and dad you know, u-unless you stop!" She bit her lip as she couldn't help but start to feel a little aroused from his ministrations of her chest, her erect nipples rubbing against her clothing. She was sensitive and she hated it. She clenched her legs together while she tried to plead with him. Looking at him while her eyes started to get a little watery, her confident nature breaking down a bit at the reality of the situation, even if this appealed to a dark desire within her that she quickly shook from her mind.

Edited by SnowFall
  • Love 1

I chuckle evilly, "Silly sister, mom and dad won't come back in a month so I can enjoy myself until they come." I remind her. 

I quickly lift her shirt up so I can feel her raw, soft breast with my hand and go a bit rough of them since they belong for me to enjoy which was exactly my idea from the gecko. I smile as Eve bite her lips from the pleasure of being touch on her tits and tweaking her erect nipple so the pain can stimulate her enough to enjoy this with me. The thought of dominating her was becoming a reality as she was losing her cocky attitude and pleading the helpless girl she truly was which was something I didn't expect from her. Regardless of the matter, I slowly trail down from her stomach to her crotch and finally into her pant which I unbutton to pull it a bit down. 

"Incest fun sis, as in brother and sister having sex while knowing it is bad to do such taboo lovemaking," I whisper.

I began rubbing her panty to gently feel her outer lips being rubs as well and taking my time with my sister. I lean close to her face as I smile and watching her every expression she mad which only made me get excited from it. 

• Love 1