The Collar of my Heart [Vergil x PinkKitten]

I took some deep breath as I waited on her house as I hide the collar inside a box which has a jewel that contains my very essence of my soul and which a ritual takes place around this strange town. I was worry that maybe Lily didn't want this collar since I heard some Neko reject having this around their due to their nature of being cautious and only choosing this path if they truly love their partner. I began to have doubts about this ordeal as I waited for Lily to come to her house from somewhere. 

"Hope this goes well.." I sigh. 

I began looking around patiently as I wanted this event to be special but I guess this will have to do. 

I had already seen Vergil coming towards my house. It was embarrassing that even now I was nervous. I knew how I felt but thinking about the implications of accepting him - if I ever had that option someday - always kept me anxious around him. Once I felt myself getting dangerously close to wishing he'd put a collar on me, I had started pulling a typical feline vanishing act for the past week, since I just wasn't sure how I ought to answer him. 

I peeked out my window, seeing him waiting around the house, and with desperate resolve, I opened the window and attempted to sneak my way out. But because my luck just had to be as good as ever, the window closed on the tip of my tail and I yelped aloud.

There was no way he didn't notice that...right? I thought, cursing my luck as I wrenched my poor tail free.

Edited by PinkKitten
  • Like 1

As I waited around her house, I hear a sudden yelp which made my eyes twitch and slowly tilt toward the direction of the sound coming from since it sounded so familiar to me. I began walking to that sound by making a turn to see Lily stuck in her own window and taking a good look at her tail was being grabbed by the window. I wasn't sure what to make of this since lately, Lily has been avoiding me for a while now which hurt and now after seeing her pulling this kind of stun I felt doubts of my mind about this confession. Still, my heart reacted fast than my brain could argue as I gently caress her soft hair and passing through her gentle ears that twitch from my touch.

"Calm down Lily, I got you." I softly spoke.

I grab her warm tail with a kind while easily lifting that pesky window trapping my poor Neko. As that deed was done, Lily was free from that monster's grasp and face me as I cross my arm worry about her. I knew she was hiding something from me and it only made me worry about her well-being.

"Lily, what are you doing? I wanted to talk to you for like a week one and you keep avoiding me.." I sadly spoke, "Do you want me to leave you alone?" I mutter.

I blushed, wondering how I found myself in Vergil's arms. Why did he have to be so kind to me? There was no way it was good for my heart, which felt like it was almost going to give out from how fast it was beating. But still, I was almost immediately reminded of why he was my favorite human, and I stayed there quietly, enjoying his warmth. However, I couldn't just relax there for long as I inevitably had to explain what I had been doing climbing out my window when...well, my house has doors. I blushed and hung my head, thinking at first he was just going to poke fun at me. Instead though, he was-what? Asking if I wanted him to leave me alone?

The thought of being alone almost made my heart stop altogether. "N-No!" I protested, grabbing onto his hand before he got any ideas to disappear on me.

"I never want you to go," I blurted out before I could realize just how embarrassing that sounded. "I j-just um...w-was trying some p-p-parkour, yeah!" I giggled weakly, looking up at him shyly to see if he would notice anything amiss. "Y-You're welcome to join me anytime..."

"Parkour?..." I mutter, confused. 

I was speechless about her answer as she sounded unconfidence with it and blushing as she tries her best to look like she knew what she was doing. I turn to the window where this "parkour" happens and slowly turn back to her, still remain blushing from her previous answer. I never saw a Neko doing such thing before because I knew Lily wasn't the best in handling pressure like that and an idea sprout from my head as I smile gently. I have to punish my Neko for lying to me and this little prank would probably make her spill the bean which I really need before pulling out my gift to her. 

"Is that so Lily? Why don't you show me what you got in that tree over there?" I ask, smiling innocently. 

I raise my right arm to point toward a rather intimidating, large tree close by with many small trees surrounding it and a difficult course for beginners. I kept my composure as I watch her reaction since we both know she wasn't going to do such dangerous stun. 

"I am sure you are a veteran parkour, right?" I ask, again.

"Y-Yeah! Parkour!" I said triumphantly, thinking I had figured out an absolutely genius way to deflect any suspicion whatsoever. 

...Well, I should have known Vergil better.

"Ha...ha...Th-that tree huh..." I murmured, already perspiring from the thought of that. I walked over uncertainly, swishing my tail apprehensively as I squinted up at it. I took a running jump at it, landing maybe at most four feet up the trunk. I tried to hold my position for five seconds. And then I lost grip and landed straight on my rear. Nope, this wasn't going anywhere. M-maybe it was just time to confess and hope he would go easy on me.

"Um~so...Vergil...I wasn't really doing parkour right there ahaha~" I sidled up to him and clung to his arm, batting my eyelashes at him. "You'll forgive me for that little umm fib, right~?"

I smile as I see my rather cheerful and confidence Neko showing sign of overconfidence if I ever see one while her tail began to flail around excitedly about it so I remain quiet. Lily began asking again at the location as she pointed at the tree which I nod, very slowly with a smile and looking a bit shaking at the thought of doing parkour toward the massive tree. Surprisingly, Lily began taking a quick sprint toward the target I mention which made me gasp and narrow my eyes to see her going strong. 

"Oh, there she goes," I spoke, a bit surprised. 

Lily leap into the tree like a feline she truly was but that about it she can manage and stood there for a while doing absolutely nothing else. I witness her fall while meowing at the complete lie I manage to exposed her of and shaking my head at her doing such thing to me. She began rushing back to cling to my arm and showing me her puppy eyes to me to drop this ever happen. 

I sigh, "Lily, I just want the truth, okay? That's what I want to know from you since you are making me feel...unease.." I mumble.

I started thinking he wasn't going to forgive me, which really would be the end of the world. But thankfully he spoke. And less thankfully, he asked for the truth. "The truth, huh," I said with a slight meow at the end, trying to stall as I considered my options. What if I told him and...it made things awkward between us because he didn't feel the same way? What if that made him leave me? Without noticing, my tail started drooping as I hung my head. Making him uneasy was the last thing I wanted to do. 

I squeezed my eyes shut as I gathered my resolve, but I didn't let go of his arm. If it was the last time I was going to feel that, then I wanted to enjoy it up to the last possible moment. "Okay...I'll tell you, Vergil..."

I opened my eyes slowly and stared into his eyes. "I've been uncertain about facing you but I'll tell you now." I gulped, willing myself to go on. "I really want to be with you. So much that it's making me nervous. So much that I want to be the one to protect your gem i-if you'll trust a klutz like me with it...A-and I feel like you won't want to and it just makes me so scared..." My voice broke a little and my eyes swam with tears.

I remain frozen as my eyes blink many time at Lily speaking the truth at long last and of course I knew she was a klutz since we do spend a lot of time together before this collar was made for me to give to that special Neko. I could feel Lily's sadness from her body and voice as she truly didn't want me gone from her life and making me feel guilty for bringing that up not knowing her true feelings which made me hate myself for it. I pull the box from my pocket as I pull out the collar with a ruby in the center of it and a symbol of total trust in this town, meaning I am giving her my entire life within her palm. Breaking this Ruby mean my entire life on the line and death for anyone human having their gem broke. Regardless of what she think, say or do, I knowingly put the collar around her soft neck and kiss her nose with such delicacy that it made me feel happy about her great concern about all of this. It made me feel so special that I could easily give my entire life just to be with Lily and this was the proof I need to push myself to do just that. 

"I trust you Lily, I don't care if you are a klutz or you don't believe in yourself because, you know what? I do, I believe in my wife she is more capable of holding my life better than I do." I smile.

I rub my nose into her as a cute way of making her feel more at ease and caressing her cute cat's ears just to make her feel more happy about this moment. I wasn't mad at her anymore nor I was going to leave her alone since I love her a lot. 

I blinked, not sure that what I thought I was seeing was real. It looked sort of like a collar with a stone that gleamed in the sunlight...But there was no way that could be for me, right? And yet, as I took in a deep breath, I felt Vergil fasten something around my neck and kiss my nose. I gasped and scrubbed at my overflowing eyes, giving myself a pinch on the cheek for good measure to check if I was dreaming. I wasn't. Dropping my hand to my neck, I could feel the collar, and I tenderly fingered the stone that held my beloved human's life.

"W-Wife..." I echoed shyly, saying the word that I had never dared to think he might call me. I looked down and giggled, feeling so giddy and overwhelmed by what had just happened.

My ears perked up as he rubbed them and I purred in delight at his signs of affection. "I-I'll definitely take good care of your jewel," I stammered, cupping my hand over it. I wiped my eyes again, since they were tearing up with joy now. "You can trust me...my husband..."

I felt my heart skip a beat as she calls me her husband which sounded a lot better when she says it and looking at her admiring the crystal like it was her own child. I blush knowing she was so overjoyed at me trusting her above all other Neko since it was obvious but she was the type that gets worried about the little things in life, hopefully, this could change her mind about my future. The sound of purring made me so happy meaning that she was excited about this new way of life together but there was something else we have to do to complete the ritual.

"Lily....let's mate.." I smile, blushing.

It was embarrassing for me to say this out in the open but I could easily give my virginity to my loving, klutz wife without a second to think. I caress her cheek as I look into her eyes to see my hunger to do such loving to her and grabbing her soft hand while we walk toward her house to do just that while hearing her out. 

I was so overwhelmed to think that now I was his wife and he was my husband that I was sure I wouldn't be able to process any thoughts. And then Vergil dropped  that "Let's mate." 

"M-mate?" I repeated, cheeks turning even redder. I couldn't deny that some nights when I was alone I had thought about mating with him and...done a little more than just think...But it was so different to feel him walking me towards the house so that we could do that in real life. And yet, I gathered myself quickly enough to respond to him. My tail swished eagerly as I took the lead instead, pulling him into my house and to my bedroom. It was almost as if those words alone had put me into heat after I had waited so long.

As I pulled him to my bed, I glanced up at him shyly, though I was absolutely sure that I wanted this.

• Love 1

I began walking until suddenly I was being pull to see Lily taking the lead and stun at her bold offensive taking over her. She was very fast as we quickly made some progress throughout her household and before I knew it, we enter her private room. She even continues to pull me into her own bed within any hesitation and look into my eyes while her eyes was filled with the desire to mate since it seems we both want this to happen.

”Lily..what does my kitty want?” I ask, softly.

I start as I caress her soft breast to get her stimulated by my caring touch and already feeling her erect nipple from this excitement to do lovemaking. I hold tigh of her breast as my hand began to tightly grab these melon with love and examine it real good so my hand can always remember their simplicity. This was just mere teased as my hands were all over her chest and the fabric of her clothes only making this pleasure felt less excitedly rather than doing bared.

I gasped as his hands began fondling my breasts even with my clothes still on. But it still felt good as he touched me indirectly and I could see the shape of my nipples clearly visible through my shirt. My tail swished around in excitement, happy that I could be honest and show him what I wanted with my body. 

"I wanted to mate with you for so long," I whispered, my hands tangled in his hair. "So that someday we can make our family bigger," I said, blushing but wanting him to know that I wanted to be his kitten and his wife in every way. "I-Is that okay?" I asked Vergil timidly. 

I smile thinly, “Of course, I want to have kittens as well but you do understand what we must do first in order to make it happen right?” I teased.

I became happy knowing Lily wanted the same thing I did in which we live in harmony in her town and living together old while watching over our children. I softly poke her stomach with my index finger to slowly trail down to her crouch and reaching that soft curve in between her thighs which made me feel excited for this. I smile at her as I slowly pull up her dress to reveal her party and began rubbing my finger in her covered outer lips which was squishy. I began to breath a bit hard since I knew this place her pussy and it made me feel her heat transferring to me. I lean over to my precious wife’s face to kiss her neck with care and licking her soft skin like it was the most delicious thing in the world.

“Tell me, what does my lewd Neko want from his husband?” I whisper, with a voice full of lust.

"O-Of course I know," I said, flustered and indignant. I knew he was just teasing me, but I didn't want to seem too childish for him to make love to me. I was a full-grown female Neko that was ready for mating, and I wanted him to know it.

I moaned softly feeling Vergil touch me somewhere only I had touched myself before.  Even though he still hadn't undressed me, I was getting wet and I blushed, wondering whether he could see me staining my panties. I let out a giggle as he kissed my neck. "That tickles, Vergil~" I murmured, shuddering in pleasure as he kissed and licked it. I nibbled his ear gently, showing him my affection in return as he asked me what I wanted.

I pulled back to look at him, already knowing that I was so wet my panties were sticking to my pussy. "I want you to put your cock inside me~" I told him honestly, staring up at him through my eyelashes the way I did whenever I wanted something from him. "My pussy has been feeling so lonely and empty without you," I murmured lustfully, wanting to convince him any way I could to put his cock inside. "So...please~ My darling husband~"

I remain frozen with my mouth gaping slightly open as I hear my Neko speaking so dirty and desiring me so much that I felt my body light from such lust. I could see her giggling at my reaction since I was surprised and I gently kiss her lips.

”Then I will stuff your sorrow and lovely pussy with my cock my darling wife” I lustfully spoke.

Any rationality was thrown out the window as I took her dress away and panty so she could be totally naked for her husband. I stare at her naked body as my dick was throbbing to be free and be one with my Lily which I comply by undressing myself fully as well. The air was filled with our hormones as I pant at our sex slowly coming smoothly and approach my vulnerable wife. I grab her soft things so I could slowly spread them apart to see her puffy snatch gaping open and closing with excitement at her wish coming true. I stick my large rod in her outer lips to rub them together and teased a bit longer which was hell for the both of us. My cock was pulsing from being near my wife’s pussy and quiver back from rubbing our part together. The lewd juice was drooling from her womanhood and coating my cock so my thrust wouldn’t hurt her as much since we were both virgin.

”Lily...” I mutter.

I was so surprised to see Vergil undress me and himself like this, but it made me happy to see he had no hesitations about it. It was the first time I had seen him like this and I gazed at him hungrily until he surprised me yet again, only leaving me time to let out a startled meow as he spread my pussy lips apart to see my wet throbbing cunt. I didn't know this rougher side of him that was so eager to fuck me, but I liked how it made my heart race and made me feel so eager to please him.

I moaned as he teased my dripping pussy with his cock and I spread my legs apart, letting him have complete access to have his way with me. My ears and tail were twitching with anticipation knowing that soon, Vergil was going to make me his.

"Vergil~I'm ready," I managed to gasp out, as if it weren't obvious from the way my lewd body was reacting to him. "L-Let's have our first time...hm...?" I stared up at him with a lustful gleam in my eyes.

• Love 1

I see my wife opening her legs to me so I could see better inside of her plump pussy and see her inside throbbing for something to fill that empty void inside of her. I stop with my teased knowing that we both clarify our feelings and her eyes telling me to do it as quickly as possible which I do. I slowly enter my Lily's pussy as I struggle to burrow my dick inside of her and I could feel her soaking wall slowly molding to my shape while breaking her hymen. I grunt at her tightness as I actually enjoy her quivering womanhood hugging my rod with desire and give me complete access to her deep core. I watch as her love juice with the mix of blood oozing from her inside and grabbing her thigs so I could reach that cervix and poking it with the tip of my cock. I moan with delight as I manage to reach the end and feeling everything inside of her as she enjoys having me inside of her at long last. 

"Finally, you belong to me now Lily and I will make you the happiest Neko for rest of my life." I smile.

I reach over her to grand her soft hand and letting my fingers cross her to give her support with her decision. I feel so happy knowing I am connecting with my loving wife and I could use this position to give her the best time of her life. 

I reminded myself to stay relaxed when Vergil began entering me. Even as wet as I was, I flinched a little at the slight sting as he broke my hymen, but the pain didn't stay for long. I felt a wave of pleasure wash over my body as he pushed deeper inside. It was amazing to be able to feel his hard manhood against my walls and feel my body sucking on it. I smiled up at him lovingly as he moaned; I was happy enough having him inside me, but I was even more glad that he was enjoying it so much. And the best part was that it was my pussy that he was enjoying so much. Seeing him abandon control like this was so adorable that I felt almost like I was falling in love with him all over again.

My smile deepened at the promise he made me, even though I didn't ask him for so much. After all..."I'm already the happiest Neko," I said, reaching up to stroke his cheek. "I'm your wife."

As my fingers intertwined with his, I squeezed his hand. "Well~ happiest after we start our family," I added in a giggle.

I smile as she was right about her being my wife and feeling her finger holding me from the incoming pleasure with a hint of pain coming soon. I was excited for our future together as I watch my naked neko’s body twitching and unable to hold back any longer. I began going rough against her clinging wet pussy unable to release each from her heat and stretching as move. I could easily hear Lily’s greedy noise coming from her deflorewred snatch and roughly making my way into her depth like a hungry animal desiring to mate. It would be hard to tell if I was a human at all after my hips just keep pounding away and hearing my kitty purr with joy just like two animal in heat mating without a care in the world. The feeling our body’s making love and feeling the pleasure guiding us to make the other person good is the only thing in my mind.

”I want to hear my wife meow and purr when she begs for me. I will have sex with You everyday to make that wish come true.” I spoke, with lust in my voice.

I witness my Neko body bounding from my strong pounding and the bed slowly making some noise indicating at the strength of my love. Her moaning was echoing across the room and not really caring if other hears since making her feel happy is my goal.

Vergil was pounding me so roughly that I was yowling in pleasure, moaning in long, drawn-out mewls and making lewd noises so loud that people could probably hear from outside. But I didn't care; I was too busy mating with my husband and enjoying the sensations we could give each other's bodies. Already, the pain from losing my virginity had subsided and the bed creaked under us as we made love even more aggressively. My nails scratched his back as I lost myself in the pleasurable spasms wracking my body and my hips bucked up in my desperation to shove his dick in deeper. He kept hitting my cervix again and again and it felt so good that I never wanted it to end.

My heart fluttered to hear him talk like that. "Darling~" I purred as his cock slammed into me again, "I'll beg for you every day then if that's what you want~" I was so full of lust now that I wanted to experience this again in as many ways as possible. "I'll beg for you to do it no matter where we are in the house until our whole house is full of love~"

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in for a tender kiss, wanting him to know how much I loved him and wanted to be happy like this for the rest of our lives.

I smile through our soft kiss as she was indeed a lewd Neko and saying all that dirty stuff to me with a lustful voice since that was rather hot for me to handle. As I pound my Neko in heat, she began to shake her hips rather aggressively to my rhythm while in the process of my member bypassing her cervix and reaching her womb which she felt since she was meowing quite loudly. I grunt from our intense coitus as I focus on Lily's hungry mouth by inserting my wet tongue inside of her and exploring her mouth with the desire to memorize her inside. I scan her mouth as I lure her soft tongue to wrap around intensely and exchanging saliva with each other to get intoxicated with our juices drooling from our lips which sprinkle our lower body. My burly dick was finally adjusting to my wife's womanhood as she must have enjoyed taking my shape and riding along with my thrust with loving desire as we made love. Despite that, Lily could feel my rod throbbing and how thick I was to fill her depth with a hint of ejaculation slowly building up and one step closer to the baby milk that she will soon crave. I separated myself from our wet tongue action for a bit and taking some heavy breathing since we didn't even breath through that kiss as our primal instincts take over. 

"I love it when you are this horny, I never knew you can be this lewd but it doesn't matter my love. I will mate with my wife anytime and anywhere, even outside if I have to." I spoke, seriously and lustful.

I blushed, wondering if my behavior surprised Vergil as much as his surprised me. When his tongue entered my mouth, I eagerly responded, licking and exploring it, though I grew curious to explore my husband's mouth and I pushed back to see what his was like. I explored hungrily, feeling everywhere almost desperately. I loved feeling like one with my husband, both in our saliva mixing messily in our mouths and in his cock that my body was getting more and more used to. Although it still felt big, the way it stretched my pussy was completely comfortable now, as if it had always belonged there to begin with. 

Though I enjoyed our tongue kissing and didn't want to stop, once he separated his mouth from mine, I realized just how much I had needed air. I panted, breasts heaving as I breathed hard, catching up on all the breaths I had forgotten to take. 

"You're one to talk..." I breathed out with a giggle. "I...n-never thought you would take me so...forcefully..." Though of course I was obviously loving every second of it. Feeling giddy from all the pleasure emanating from my cunt, I smiled to hear Vergin say he'd mate with me anytime and anywhere. "Even outside~?" I echoed. I knew it wasn't like me to be so brazen - I was usually a very shy Neko but something in me was a little excited by the thought. "Maybe I should take you up on that sometime~" I mewed lewdly.