Elves are the Best Toys {Kalvoras Vertal x PinkKitten}

As Garuda awoke, the barrier made from his own spiritual energy shrank and merged with his being. He stood up in the cavern filled with beautiful gems. He stretched, popping his back gently. His stomach rumbled, which he knew he would never get used to with his physical body. He disappears into a small portal through the Astral realm, dragging his physical body through that realm and up to the surface of the Earth. He drags his physical body out of the Astral realm, standing before what seemed to be a very confused and distraught elf girl. He smiles down at her, towering easily over her with his monstrous size.

"You... What year is it here?"

Meira had been wandering through the park with her tiresome elf friends and because they were complete idiots, she had gotten separated from them. Honestly, how dumb could you be to lose track of her? Of all of them, she should be the hardest to miss. No matter; she was sure to give them a good scolding later. And the best part? None of them would dare talk back to her because her parents were influential elves. It was nice and all but seriously~ such a bore.  Especially now that she was lost and would have to find her way around alone!! 

Meira wandered slowly and cautiously, careful not to let stray branches mar her soft skin. She looked up periodically, wondering if she'd see some landmark or sign showing her which way she was headed. But it felt like it had been half an hour of absolutely no luck because no matter how loudly she called, no one answered, and it seemed as if this park was never ending. How was it possible to walk this far and recognize absolutely nothing? What a dumb park.

She jumped, seeing a huge shadow suddenly fall over her. But even in her fright she didn't fail to notice him ordering her to tell him what year it was. That really did nothing for her mood. "It's 2018," she said curtly and with a look of obvious disdain before turning to leave on her way.

"A perfect twenty years of rest once again... I see that the trees I've planted beforehand have grown nicely."

He turns to the trees and then back to her as she began turning to leave. In the blink of an eye, he was standing before her. As most males do, he was quite hot... And bothered by his awakening. He had only ever surveyed the elf species, but he had never though of having one to himself. It was the perfect chance, and if he activated his dimensional shift ability, he could take her to someplace more... Private.

A cocky grin appears on his face as he places a hand on her shoulder. His grip was light, but demanding, as if he had no intention of letting her go anywhere. If she were to attempt to brush him away, she would find it to be the same as trying to shove a stone wall off of her. His carrot eyes gazed deep into hers as he decided whether or not he should take a peek into her mind to find some of her deepest darkest desires. His decision was to hold off for now, but his choice to keep her in his demanding grasp would not be wavered. He grins as he leans down and whispers seductively into her ears.

"You know... I think you'll do perfectly for my awakening ceremony~"

At the man's cryptic remark, Meira shrugged, thinking nothing of it. Another crazy in the park? Oh, won-der-ful. She just hoped he wasn't one of those raving lunatics who asked for handouts, too. 

That was when she felt an unwelcome touch on his shoulder. She snapped. No one, and that meant no one touched her without her permission. Not even her parents!! She grabbed at his hand and tried to yank it off, but for some reason, it was immovable as a mountain. "Hey g-get off!" she demanded, not accustomed to having her will ignored. "What do you want? Money?"

Meira shivered when he whispered into her ear. "C-Ceremony? Leave me out of your ceremony, thank you very much," she said haughtily, but not without a hint of fear. This didn't sound like some kind of typical ransom job...and, looking around, it didn't seem as if there would be anyone nearby to help free her from this creep.

"I have no interest in materials. My only interest right now is to satisfy my own carnal desires from awakening. And honestly, I don't think you have a choice in the matter, love~"

He reached up his free hand, taking her chin between his thumb and forefinger. Forcefully, he tilted her head up to look into his carrot orange orbs. They glinted slightly with a tinge of deviance. If she were a virgin, then he would have a much better experience than he normally would have gotten. He normally took whatever he could after waking up, but a virgin was a rare treat for him to land on. Her scent didn't reek of a broken hymen, which made him even more excited. His cock twitched with anticipation against his trousers.

As his mind began to turn to how he could take her, the ground seemed to disappear from below them. They slipped through the new opening and into what seemed to be an abandoned building where no one would ever find them. Or hear her screams for that matter. He let go of her, using his telekinesis to push her down to her knees. It felt like he had just sat a small bus on her shoulders. He undid his jeans, pulling out his completely erect dick at its full 25 inches of length and 17 inches of girl. He takes her head and forces it to his pelvis as his cock rests on her cheek

"Now. Suck it."

His voice was booming and demanding now that they were alone. He could smell the fear radiating from her very being, and it excited him to no end. His cock twitched harshly again as the small, fleshy spikes jutted up from under the skin of his shaft.

"W-Wait a sec, carnal desires? Mister, I think you have the wrong-"

Meira struggled as her chin was suddenly forced up to meet his eyes. For someone who had spent her whole life having her way, she was suddenly intimidated into silence. She wanted to run but it was clear from is grip that she wasn't getting anywhere. And as if this situation weren't bizarre and frightening enough, their very surroundings seemed to evaporate and she found herself in some godforsaken building. This wasn't the park then, right? Meira took a quick look around, wondering which direction would be the best to start running in. An elf she was, but her own magical ability was limited to more benign and nature-related things. She had nothing in the way of knocking out a huge and powerful man.

"W-What is this?" Meira gasped as she felt herself forced to her knees. Not only was it a position she didn't like, but she couldn't even see what was causing her to be pressed down like this. Her eyes widened as the man pulled something completely bewildering out of his jeans and actually touched it to her face. The elf girl shuddered, noticing small spikes all along this....thing. "That's g-gross!" she spat out, turning her head away. And she was being told to suck it??

"Yeah, no thank you," she snapped. "That thing is disgusting and I don't know what it is and I'm not putting that anywhere near my mouth. It even smells nasty," she added, her complaints coming out all at once in a flood. After all, if there was anything Meira really excelled at, it was complaining.

Her answer had greatly displeased him. He bent down, the force of his telekinesis on her greatly increasing. His eyes were cold and evil at the moment, something that one would normally not want to see in his eyes.

"Pray tell... Would you like to see your friends ever again? Even if they seem like complete Gahlashes (maggots) for deserting you in the park? If you do... Then I suggest you do what you're told and shut the hell up~"

He grins, his perfect teeth a perfect, pearly white. As the scent of her fear grew, so did his excitement. She was going to be a perfect little plaything, but he wanted to make it perfect for him. He cleared the surrounding area of debris and the force of his telekinesis switched to her chest and stomach, forcing her onto her back. He crawled over the top of her, leaning down and whispering into her ears as he reached down, stripping her of her clothes with his utterly brutal strength.

"It seems as though I've had a change of mind~ You don't have to use your mouth... Yet~"

Meira whimpered, confused by the expression she saw in his eyes. She crouched down even lower, feeling the weight of his power even more on her shoulders no matter how much she continued to struggle. As for what he said about ever seeing her friends again...The elf's fear only increased. Did that mean he would kill her if she disobeyed? Even then she could hardly bring herself to look at, much less touch, the huge thing in her face.

Regardless, she didn't have long to ponder that decision. She yelped as she was suddenly forced down onto her back, her pampered, delicate skin chafing on the rough floor. Meira couldn't hold back a scream of fear when the man got on top of her, and she tried to kick him off desperately, since he seemed not to have used his power on her legs or arms. As she looked up at him, she shuddered, finding his smile even more frightening than his expression before. She let out another cry when she found herself abruptly stripped naked and she covered her breasts and lower area with her hands.

"D-Don't you dare try anything..." the elf whispered, shrinking under the male's gaze. The cold air made her tremble, and made her nipples harden and poke against her hand uncomfortably. She just wanted to cover herself up decently and find some way to escape, but no ideas were occurring to her.

Garuda's mind started spinning with ideas, ideas on how he could humiliate her. He continues to tower over her, taking a hold of her hands and pinning them down on either side of her head. He licks slowly from the top of her pelvis up to just under her chest, his tongue reaching out and extending far longer than any human or animal on Earth could. He looked up at her when he ould smell the increase of fear in her eyes trying to look away from him. 

Meira writhed around as he pinned her arms down, but she was as helpless as ever, her struggles being completely futile. The way her body was now entirely exposed to him made her flush in shame. She stared in horror as his incredibly long tongue emerged. "W-What is that thing," Meira whimpered, trying to flinch away. "Stop it," she demanded shakily as it licked her in uncomfortably intimate ways. Her heart was almost thumping out of her chest in fear.

He lets go of her hands, but kept them pinned down with telekinetic hands. He shifted his whole body until he was in between her legs. He lowered his head, beginning to lick roughly at her lower lips. He wanted to prepare her for what was going to happen, and it would be best if she didn't move around too much to avoid breaking his new toy as he entered her. But of course, that would be her fault, now wouldn't it?~

"You taste of innocence~ You've never been broken into in here~ I'll be taking your first time, I guess~"

He smiles and thrusts his tongue deep inside of her, licking along her inner walls. He located a rapidly growing bundle of nerves that bulges against her walls, and he presses against it to give her more pleasure than before. He smiles and starts to savagely molest that one area of her. 

She watched, frightened as he moved to her lower body. She wasn't sure what she had been expecting, but she let out a startled cry as he began licking her sensitive area. "N-No, I don't want that," she protested when he said something about taking her first time. "I don't want to do that yet," she whined, renewing her struggle slightly, even though it only tired her out.

The elf shuddered as he inserted that terrifying tongue inside of her body. It hurt a bit since she had never had anything inside there before and she wasn't used to the unpleasant sensation. But she gasped when his tongue suddenly pressed against an extremely sensitive area that made her whole body tremble. She felt a bewildering mix of intense pleasure and also fear at her vulnerability, and she couldn't help struggling harder, trying to keep away from his tongue.

"S-Stop touching that," she ordered weakly. She was alarmed by the strange wetness that was dripping out of her entrance, and she just wanted it to stop.

<<Again, you don't have a choice in the matter~ Now just be a good girl, and give in~>>

He pushed his thoughts into her mind, the scent of her growing arousal and fear making him shudder with excitement. It had been so long since he'd taken someone so pure, so innocent. His licking of her g-spot aided in his slow success over her body as he could taste the juices starting to drip out of her.

He didn't waver in the slightest at her pleads, in fact, they only made him want to continue with his relentless torment. She would be his, whether she wanted it or not. His cock twitched maliciously with each pitiful, despair ridden plea.

Being told to give in didn't make Meira relax at all, and instead only made her more desperate to resist. She wanted someone, anyone, to save her. The intensity of these unfamiliar sensations made her wonder if she was dying, which only made her more determined to struggle.

"I don't want to die," she whimpered pitifully, trying to thrash around but barely moving with the mysterious weight on her body refusing to budge. Her round lavender eyes filled with tears as she was filled with thoughts of the end and wondering why no one was coming to help her. Her juices continued pooling under her and she started to cry outright. She wasn't used to being like this, helpless and taken advantage of, and not being in control of the situation was not a nice experience at all.

• Like 1

<<Who said anything about dying, hmm?~ There's no way I'm going to kill you, unless if you anger me enough~>>

He could feel her body heaving slightly as her sobs started to shake her body when she began to cry. He could hear all of her thoughts, thinking about how the end would come for her. He chuckled lightly. She certainly was a truly interesting girl, to think that she would die so quickly. She obviously didn't know exactly how durable her race was.

As he continues to torture her sensitive area inside of her, he brought a finger up to near his face. It started to warm before he pressed it against her exposed clitoris. The touch sent a jolt of pure, unadulterated pleasure through her entire body

Meira shivered, wanting to be reassured and yet not able to as she didn't trust this strange creature at all. Besides, what counted as "angering" him?

She stiffened as he chuckled. "What are you laughing at?" she demanded, mildly offended that he would laugh at her even when she was crying. Nobody did that. No. Bo. Dy. It wasn't as if she could do anything but pout about it, but it rankled her nonetheless.

The elf continued to whimper as he touched that oddly sensitive area, but it was nothing to the scream she let out when he touched her clitoris. She had never had anything touch her there before, so she was completely unprepared for the feeling. On its own, it wasn't a bad feeling - in fact, far from it - but she felt undeniably violated at being forced to experience such a thing.

He kept his heated finger pressed against her clit, toying with the extremely sensitive bulb of flesh. He continues to works his tongue around inside of her, but beginning to twirl his tongue around in a clockwise direction. He could feel her walls squeezing around his tongue and trying to push it out, but her own body producing her own juices was working against her. Her scream resonated through his ears, almost making his entire body buzz with excitement. It was like music to his ears, and he wanted to hear more of them.

<<I'm laughing at how weak you are to think that your race is to die so easily. The elf race is one of the sturdiest I've surveyed on this planet>>

He grins and continues to work his way around her insides with his tongue. He forced her head up to look at him with his face in her virginal muff and his finger pressed against her clitoris as he toyed with it.

Meira's screams only died down slightly, since he kept pressing her there. Rather than giving her a rest, he only stimulated her further, and she was terrified to feel her body acting completely out of control. Her breath was hitching and she tried to control herself to pull away from him but instead she felt herself rubbing against him because it was the only thing that was making her feel any better. The poor girl was confused and unsure of what she was supposed to be doing anymore.

"W-What are you going to do to me?" she stammered, worried when he said that elves were sturdy. Put her to physical labor? Sturdy or not, she had never undergone any training that would prepare her for physical strength. "M-My body isn't built for this," she whimpered.

She gasped as he forced her to look at him and see his face in that private part of her body. The sight made Meira struggle instinctively, blushing with shame to be helpless in preventing him from getting these reactions from her body.

The telekinetic hands holding her hands down deliberately release, giving her a chance to fight back to see what she could attempt to do to him. He gazed up at her with an amused smirk. He wanted to know whether she'd give in to the pleasure or if shed really try to strike him

<<You've got one shot~ Make it good~>>

His confident tone in his thoughts were enough to annoy anyone. He continues his rough treatment, allowing his tongue to reach its limits inside of her. He could feel her will slightly weakening as he continued to torture her

Meira gasped as she suddenly felt the weight lift off her hands. Her first instinct was to try to run, but she hadn't been completely freed. She frowned worriedly, knowing that combat wasn't her strength. Still, she had to try something. Summoning a soft green glow in her hands, she managed to make a thick, thorny vine spring up and wrap around him. With someone weaker, maybe this would have been able to slow them down but the fact remained that it was just a plant in the end. And besides, even if he couldn't move, she also couldn't move so it was doomed to fail in any case. But doomed or not, she still wanted to try to escape.

It was still a decent attempt in terms of  her focus, especially given the fact that his tongue was inside her while she was trying to use magic, which was proving quite the distraction in itself. Something odd was going on in her pussy; a strange throbbing had taken control that made her afraid that something was going to break in there.

He chuckled softly as the thorns of the vine failed to dig into his hard skin. He looked up at her with dominating eyes, forcing the vine to unwrap from his body and then shredding it to pieces with his telekinesis. He grins and starts being even rougher with his tongue, dragging it roughly along her walls as he licked. He loved the taste of her juices, and he was going to force her into submitting to the desires that she must have been feeling by now.

<<If you're getting this aroused... Never mind~>>

He decided to keep the last part to himself. He didn't want her to resist, since it would make it harder for him to get her to submit to her. Though, he might not have had any problems. based on his effect that his tongue and warm touch had on her. Occasionally, he would send a jolt of artificial, unadulterated pleasure throughout her body.

Meira flinched as he easily destroyed her vines and cried out when he licked her even more roughly. Now that he had established how she was powerless even if he let her do what she want, she went limp, unable to think of what else to do. Meanwhile, her mind slowly melted from the pleasure he was subjecting her to. She panted as she laid back helplessly, trying to keep herself together and endure until he got bored of it and left her alone.

"W-What was that?" she gasped as he began saying something and stopped abruptly. For a moment, she wondered if that held some sort of significance as to how she might escape, but she couldn't dwell on it long.

The elf girl screamed, her hips bucking up every time he send that shock of pleasure racing through her body. She was starting to cry again, feeling herself entirely at his mercy and ashamed to be feeling good from the way he toyed with her.  She didn't want to be feeling good from this. It was disgusting, the way he was treating her. 

<<"Is there anything you'd like to say to me?~>>

His words were provocative, wanting to hear more of her pitiful protests escape her beautiful lips. He grabs onto her hips, feeling his way around inside of her temperamental body with his tongue. He grins and pulls his tongue slowly out of her, his tongue coming out with a long, lewd sound. He pulls his tongue back into her mouth, feeling satisfaction at all the lewd juices that he was tasting. He was going to be cruel and get her close to cumming, but then stop at the last second to let it go down.

He grins and climbs on top of her, mounting her as he pressed the tip of his cock teasingly against her throbbing, engorged cunt. His pressing against her threatened to penetrate her with his huge rod. The spikes on his cock seemed to move up and down against the sides of his cock before collecting together to look like the cogs on a gear, all connected with each other. When one circle turned, all of the others turned with it.

<<Any last words at all before I steal your virginity, your innocence from you?~>>

Why wouldn't he just get bored and go away? Meira shrank back as she heard his tongue making disgusting noises as it pulled outside her body, eliciting an embarrassing moan from her as it did so. 

"Y-You're gross," she retorted feebly when he asked if she wanted to say anything to him. She tried to muster up as much of her old hauteur as she could, but instead, she was only a frightened elf overstimulated into a state of confusion.

When his tongue left her body, the throbbing in there slowly subsided, which should have relieved Meira but for some reason she found herself frustrated, as if she had been prevented from something even more pleasurable than what he had been doing to her. Her lavender eyes showed her disappointment at being deprived from something she didn't even know yet. But now the twitching had gone almost completely.

The girl tried to catch her breath but she inhaled sharply again, eyes widening in fear as the huge male mounted her, that horrifying thing on his body pressed against her sopping wet entrance. For a split second, Meira didn't think it was too bad even if it looked ugly and creepy; after all, the pressure was pleasing and all her body knew was that it needed something inside. But then the horror hit her that this stranger was going to force it inside of her, and her terror returned in full force. 

She trembled when he asked for her last words before he took her virginity. Her mind blanked, and she couldn't think of anything to say. Surely she really would die if he put that huge thing inside her? She struggled away from it, inadvertently rubbing herself against it. "P-Please don't do it..." she managed to stammer out. "I-I don't want to....I c-can't..."