Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

abandoned The Black Heart of Corruption [Vergil x Aurafox1]

lVergill

Vergil watches uninterested as Medi began to become worried about a useless fact about her becoming pregnant and trying to scope out his my cum that he works so hard to please his slave. His rought hand grabs her soft hand as it guides them toward something better to do, grabbing his large cock and placing them to feel the dick that took her virginity while looking at her directly to sway out of her usual line of thinking. Medi was smart when it comes to it but Vergil was always one step ahead of her and taking advantage of her situation while using her lust to find the desirable kink that she doesn't want to accept. 

"What if you get pregnant, just forget about everything and just enjoy yourself of becoming mine for a while. You have taste the fruit of lust so why don't you just fall deeper into it." Vergil spoke, lustfully.

His head slowly leads to her as she looks a bit unsure but he continues with the soft kiss and making sure her hand was moving along his shaft nicely. Meanwhile, his other free hand was caressing her sensitive nipple and tweaking to bring that slut once again for another round to make sure she remembered her master. The wet tongue once again invading this familiar soggy mouth of Medi and forcing her to follow along with their french kiss to manipulating her to do his bidding. Vergil relentlessly keeps devouring her wife as his push his saliva into her to make her remember his husband taste and a reminder of her place in life which she was bound by this blackmail. 

All the kiss once again lead up her to be pin down on the dirty floor like a defenseless woman being raped by a man but Vergil knew she desires to be used like a ragdoll from seeing a glimpse of her kink. The kiss stops as Vergil breath out away while a glob of saliva remains inside her mouth as a sign of their struggle deep inside and spreading her legs slowly to see her puffy, red cunt throbbing from their kiss. His soft chuckle echoes across the forest as his cock began rubbing her warm, pussy and looking at her with a smirk. 

"It would be beneficial if you follow along to make me feel good and end this fuck a lot quicker," Vergil suggest. 

• Love 1

Aura

Medi was absolutely distressed and panicked. That is, until she felt Vergil's surprisingly gentle touch as he lifted her delicate hand away from her pussy. She could feel the cum continue to spill out on its own accord and she could more clearly see the cum dripping from her fingers as well. Her face became flushed when her cum-soaked hand was curled softly around his large, cock. It continued to throb against her, it might have even been harder than when the two had begun!

She stared in silence for a few seconds before hearing Vergil's soft words which echoed in her ears, making her heart melt even more. Slowly but surely, she began to gently glide her soft hand up and down her new husband's shaft. It felt as if she was under some sort of spell, but as far as she was aware, Vergil hadn't casted a single one. There must have just been some subtle desire for this deep inside her.

'Forget everything. Enjoy yourself.' Those two lines continued to swim through her head and they were only reassured as she felt Vergil's hand begin to pull and tease at her sensitive nipple once again, eliciting yet another moan of pleasure. He took ownership of her mouth once again, his tongue exploring and dominating hers, coating the insides of her mouth with his saliva. As if on instinct, she began to kiss back, her tongue rubbing against his on all sides.

Soon, she found herself pinned against the ground once again, but this time the feeling wasn't any sort of fear or despair. She looked up at the man, drooling all over herself with a mixture of their salivas and just panted with excitement. As Vergil spread her legs, she assisted, spreading her own as wide as she could. Her pussy had already begun to swell and soak, but she couldn't care less. This was her master's desire. This was her desire. Who was she to deny?

"Take me... master..." 

• Love 1

lVergill

Vergil smiled as he watches his slave begging to be fuck by her master and taking his hand away to see her spreading her legs of her own free will wanting this to happen to her. His cock began to throb for her wet pussy throbbing to be fuck while watching her expression of a slut appearing on her face and finally letting herself be free from the obligation which excited him so. The excitement guides him to lean down toward his princess as his lips press on against her soft neck and lick his property while his rough hand squeezes her wonderful tender breasts. It became clear that Medi was now Vergil's property as he took her virginity and changing her mind about this whole relationship that she was beginning to enjoy of being used as of despite her early resistance. The wet trail quickly raise up to her pointy ears to make sure she was feeling good since elf were notorious for feeling good when they and began softly nibbling her. 

"That's my girl~ I will give you endless pleasure if you submit to your master like this and become horny for my desire." Vergil whisper. 

His head leans back as he slowly thrust back his large, thick cock into her wet pussy attaching to him quickly as he plows her cunt and making him feel good from the start. Medi's pussy became very wet and clinging than their first fuck which questions about her resistance being completely gone and easily taking his thick meat filling her depth. His grip became rough as their fuck became a lot better than before and he was panting from her pussy being too clinging which excited him to continue using her wet cunt like a wild animal at this point. He was a man with maturity but seeing Medi throwing herself to him made him joining her lust and giving her the pleasure she needs since he has the responsibility to make her feel happy and feel nurtured. 

• Love 1

Aura

Once again, Vergil had his prey right where he wanted her. Medi was mindless, all of her worldly concerns were gone. All she wanted was him. Her whole body grew hotter the moment his lips press against her neck, she feels her tongue gliding along her skin and her tender but firm breasts being groped. Her breasts gave slightly as he squeezed them and the girl already couldn't help but moan quietly between the various forms of pleasure she had been blessed with. Chills went through her entire body when she felt Vergil's teeth nibbling gently on her ears. 

"Y-yes sir..." her voice was shaken with lust, but her humility was slowly fading with each word. It was becoming easier to accept her position. "I am... I am your... slave..." the moment the words left her mouth, her heart rate doubled as her body was filled with lust and excitement. "I am your slutty little slave, master." She spoke again with a lustful smile spreading across her lips. She soon feels his cock push against her soaked pussy, but this time, it enters almost effortlessly due to her willingness. Immediately, she lets out a loud moan of pleasure as her cunt practically sucks her master's cock deep inside. Her pussy began to cling tight around his shaft, as if desperate to never let go. She even began to push back against him just to feel his cock go a few centimeters deeper. 

"I-I don't care anymore, master! I want to be your bitch! Make me your bitch!"

• Love 1

lVergill

Vergil lean back as he continues to fuck his bitch of an elf princess while he watches Medi shaking her hips and her breast bouncing from each plow she was taking like a slut. His hand slowly move from her breasts to grip her soft ass to penetrate her greedy, wet vagina deeper as he feels her cervix easy pass and reaching into her womb with ease with the help of their love juice mixing inside of her. A small smirk appears on his face knowing Medi was completely lost to pleasure and already becoming addicted to his manhood like an animal desiring sex during their heat season and only fueling his desire to dominate his princess. 

"You don't have to ask me, you were already mine to begin my slutty elf. Now, master will make you happy and no human should ever taste your lewd body." Vergil explain.

As he spoke, he starts to go rough on her slutty elf as he began to pant and grunt to give her the best fuck she ever wishes from him. The sound of her sloppy pussy echoes across the lonely forest and the chance of them being spot were ever increasing with the added moan of her truly. No longer the human will ever have his way since right now, Vergil watch proudly at Medi making lewd expressions that wouldn't appear on others and making sure she was well fucked to ensure her place. 

Aura

Medi only cried out with intensity as Vergil continued to increase his pace. God, she was such a slut, how could she let this happen? It was humiliating... this was her father's advisor... But he was just so perfect! His cock felt incredible, like nothing she had ever felt before! 

"I-I don't care who sees, sir!" She cried out in the middle of the forest as her master continued to thrust deeper inside her, his cock bouncing against her womb. "I-I want more cum! I want you to get me pregnant!" She continued, cum still leaking from her pussy with each thrust into her and each scream increasing in volume. "I'm your bitch and I want to carry my master's child!!"

• Love 1

lVergill

"You finally understand your life's meaning and don't worry, I will give you what you desire and make you my bitch." Vergil smirk. 

Vergil gaze upon her whore drooling over her shameful demise of being creampie very soon as her body twitches and mold to his cock burrowing deep into her most depth to claim this princess as her, He quite enjoys Medi's pussy as she took his cock gladly and never experience such lewd cunt taking his cock greedy among the rest which favors her the most. The many lewd fucks they will have every day excited our young elf and began to pant heavily as his pile of meat began to pulsate inside of her tight vagina. Still, that didn't stop him from going rough on his bitch in heat since it felt good taking advantage of his princess drooling over his cock and wanting his child knowing that she has a human waiting for her. 

Aura

Medi was far beyond the point of recovery. Vergil had stolen her heart away from the man who rightfully owned it and, in the moment, she couldn't care less. Hell, the thought of getting pregnant with another man's child only excited her more. As great of a man Liam was, he had never brought her this intense level of pleasure. He was far too gentle to ever be able to fuck her this hard, to take control the way Vergil was. Not in a million years could she imagine Liam calling her a bitch, much less treating her like one.

Once again, the young elf reached another climax and let out another moan of ecstasy. "Ohh Vergil...!" She bucked her hips, desperate to make the man cum as well. She could already feel his cock drooling inside of her, it was only a matter of seconds, but how long would those seconds take? She couldn't wait. She needed his cum now. She needed to feel his seed take root inside of her once again. and again, and again! 

lVergill

Vergil felt her hips going against his forceful thrust which made him reach her deepest part of her wet, tight cunt and moaning softly at the joy of owning such a fine elf like her. He didn't bother thinking about the consequences of making Medi pregnant was his only goal and just one glance at her face told him that she was already own by him. The wet sound of her pussy follows by his hard climax began to play out in the forest as his white, sticky liquid began to fill her womb to the brim and easily began to drip out of her vagina. 

"You are own by me, Medi. Your normal life of a princess is gone and you will become my bride while rejecting that filthy human." Vergil command. 

His hand softly grab her head to lift her expression to see a slut hungry for some more rough fuck and to be used by her new master cumming inside of her sacred place while he smirks to see her downfall from his moves. 

Aura

She... she couldn't agree with something so cruel. Yet, as if his cock had put her under some sort of spell, she just couldn't resist her sexual desires than Liam never could have dreamed of satisfying. Medi gasped and panted, feeling her master's seed taking root once again deep inside her womb. 

"Y-yes sir... I-I am yours and yours alone... I will serve you and only you, master, and I will surrender my throne to you..." Her heart was heavy as she spoke, a part of her knew exactly what she was sacrificing. Perhaps she wouldn't have to try and hide her pregnancy from Liam after all. Perhaps she would just announce to him that Vergil was her new master... somehow, even that idea only got her wetter as her cunt still clung to Vergil's cock, milking it for every drop of seed. Her body wanted his baby. It didn't matter how her heart and mind felt, it was her body that was ultimately making all the decisions. Vergil was merely guiding her to what she truly wanted that her mind and heart had been denying her all this time...

"I love you... master..."