The Life’s Struggles [Vergil x ~Ava-chan~]

“That’s a rather tight schedule Yui, judging from what you told me, it seems having a boyfriend would be quite....troublesome for you.” I spoke.

I began to listen to Yui’s explanation of her daily of school which she does focus on study like me and making me feel a bit bad for her knowing she hardly have the time to spend with someone. I cross my arm at this little problem since my chance of me becoming her special one is less likely due to many factors slowly becoming an obstacle to my goal.

“I see, your life is so tough and yet here you are pulling it off, even if you are just hanging in there alone. I am impressed by your will Yui, you will make a great mother someday.” I smile.

I spoke my true honest opinion as I took a good gulp from my coffee and sigh with satisfaction from it. In fact, she was always on my mind and always spot her sad smile occasionally which now was making sense. She was feeling a bit overwhelmed and want a special someone that she can love and trust.

I smile as I see Yui imagine herself as a mother and mention something about patience and responsibility since being a parent will be something to test her will which I didn't blame her. I took a sip of my coffee as I move around with my hand until she began asking a certain question and Yui looking at me with her green eyes while looking a bit confused. 

"Something else? What do you mean by that Yui?" I question, curious. 

I was a bit speechless at her sudden reveal about agreeing with my plan as my eyes widen but quickly shake my head as I turn to her for an answer. 

"That's right, but who are you going to pick for such an important job as that? You need to think about it really carefully Yui." I explain. 

I noticed Yui's shining eyes as she looks like a lost little kitty which made me blush as what she was referring to and gulping at the chance of me having her as my girlfriend, despite the relationship being fake and all. 

"Do you want me to be your boyfriend?.." I mutter, blushing. 

"H-Hey, knock it off!" I nervously speak. 

I pout as she was trying me like a child and I couldn't hide my feelings from Yui since I truly do have feelings for her which make me feel so embarrassed when she does this. I lift my cup as I drink my coffee completely and sigh with a relief to be done with this drink as I stare outside as it was close to nighttime. 

"Should I walk you home, since I am your faked boyfriend and all?" I spoke.

I smile as Yui excitedly pull me as we hold hand like real couple and leading me toward her house as we chat while arriving there. I was quite happy with this development even if I am a fake at the moment and seeing happy made me happy. We arrive at her household while I release my grasp of her soft hand and turning to her.

”I guess I will see you tomorrow sweety?” I spoke, hesitating.

I blush as her voice sound happy and pure as she spoke which made me blush at her while she waves goodbye and me walking home with a heart fluster as I have to pretend to be Yui's boyfriend tomorrow. That night, It was a hard night to sleep as I keep remembering our deal and the scent still lingering as we remain together at the Cafe. The next morning, I approach the school's gate as usual as I walk down by my lonesome and the crowd of student building up around me like every day. 

The next morning Yui skips her way to school, and spots a group of her classmates walking towards the gate together.  She waves she starts to head towards them, until she catches Vergil heading towards the school building. 

She quickened her pace to catch up and wraps her arms around his waist from behind. "Good morning, boyfriend!" She announces in a loud voice 

• Like 1

A sudden tackle coming from behind me as I felt the most gentle hands wrap around my waist and hearing Yui announcing so boldly in front of the whole students in this scene. My face became red as a tomatoes as the entire boys glare at me and pounding their fist at the confession made by the popular girl. I quickly grab her hand as I carry her further into the school building so we can reach somewhere private like in the corner of the structure and quite shocked to see her pulling off.

”I-I can’t believe you did that! They are going to kill me...” I sigh.

“W-Well Yeah but can we do it slowly before the boy ripped my own head off?” I nervously said.

I felt Yui’s soft hand grabbing mine as she wanted to walk around and looking as a couple to make everyone know about our fake relationship. The strong glare as we walk together holding hand or her clinging into me made me quite happy despite the boy angrily muttering. My hands caress her cheeks just to add some love and caressing into this fake act since I was her fake boyfriend, I needed to act my part.

Yui strides around with her new "boyfriend" as she takes in the varying reactions. Mostly jealousy from the boys and confusion from the girls. She giggles as Vergil caresses her face, and she nuzzles against his arm as they head to homeroom. She moves her desk next to Vergils, and puts out her supplies before going over to the other girls and gossiping with them about her sudden change of heart.

We safely managed to reach to our homeroom as Yui was so happy to put our desk together as I blush at her good acting of becoming my "girlfriend" and quite happy for having this attention to myself. I sat on my desk as Yui wanted to speak with her friends about this relationship which I agree and watch her happily talking with her friend as they look at me which I wave at them quite nervously. 

I hope I don't screw this up...

After a while of waiting, class began to start as usual with the exception of having my girlfriend very close to me and feeling her elbow poking mine as the assignment began. I sigh with relief at our peers looking quite busy with their assignment and not glaring with the intention to kill me for having the most popular girl in school.  

Yui finds herself intermittently brushing her leg against Vergil' s due to their close proximity. She smiles mischeviously as she decides to have a little fun while they are at it. She begins to slowly run her fingers against his arm while keeping her eyes transfixed on the blackboard as the teacher drones on.

I could fee Yui's leg brushing against me occasionally until the sudden feeling of her finger tracing down my arm was known and glance at her face as she smiles mischievously. The teacher was still talking about the class while Yui strangely wanted to do something which was odd for her to do and this fake relationship has made her act differently, which I quite enjoy having her attention. 

"Yui, what are you doing?." I whisper.

I pout at Yui’s weird behavior so I have to return the favor for misbehaving in class and use my hand to reach for her thigh. My hand began to caress her soft, plump thigh while feeling her hand doing other thing and our peers were bored as they continue to listen to the teacher.

”Yui, what are you planning..” I mutter.