The Life’s Struggles [Vergil x ~Ava-chan~]

I became a bit warm and she look quite hot when she whispered those word to my ear. Her soft hand exploring my body as she reach my legs and becoming nervous since my cock was bulging from her little “fun” she mention.

”B-But in here?..” I nervously whisper. 

Still, my hands began to go under her skirt to feel more of her plump thighs and touching her panty.

I grunt as I felt Yui fingers engross on my bulging cock as it if examine this large, hidden cock within my trouser and noticing her spreading her legs as if signaling me to go deeper which was hot. My finger trail down from her plump tight toward her panty as I felt her outers lips within the fabric and the squishy inside as I poke her inside which only made my cock excited to thrust it inside. 

This little "Fun" Yui mention was turning into something else as I grunt heavily at her hand squeezing my cock while my hand began rubbing her pussy and touching her clits which I pinch to make her feel good. My mouth began to pant as we teased each other which was something that made me feel good and craving to do something lewd while ignoring the rest of this people.

"What...are we doing?..." I pant.

I gulp as Yui mention that as her hand left my crotch enough but feeling blue ball about her recent stop and her turning away which made me feel left hanging while she just smiles away from me. My head lies on my desk as I pant from that experience and slowly plotting something for Yui since she is taking this little fun too far. 

I felt her hand rubbing my back with care which made me blush to see Yui caring about me and really pushing my heat into unbearable as I ignored the others around me. My hand moving to her thighs once again and turning to my Yui with a dazed expression as I pant.

”Yui, I want you...” I pant.

The class continue as I began to hold the worst experience I ever have and holding her hand as a way to feel something keeping me in check. My cock was throbbing from her lewd whisper and motivation to continue this somewhere more private which was something I was looking for. The sound of the class became foreign as my mind was focus on that alone and hearing the bell ring made me sigh with relief.

”Finally...lunchtime...” I mutter, painfully.

I felt Yui dragging me out of the classroom immediately as she was quite excited for the incoming fuck we will have and strangely took me to the boy's bathroom of all place to do this stuff. This sense of rush made me take the lead as I pull her soft hand toward the last stand in the bathroom and taking my seat in the toilet to pull my girl on my laps while looking at her beautiful eyes

"You know, this is quite something to do despite us being "fake" or are you just testing this relationship?" I ask. 

• 2 weeks later...

Vergil became horny as her "girlfriend" crave for some good fuck from him and whispering very lustfully of hinting that while also doing some naughty thing in class. He sees her Yui undressing herself very slowly so he could see it all unveil only to him in the men's bathroom and Vergil pulling down his pant to reveal his large, thick cock hidden from her. "Then I hope my "girlfriend" is ready for this and making sure the boys know our relationship." Vergil mumbles, blushing.

Yui stands up as she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her black lace bra. "Take it easy Vergil! Jeez, it's still a pretend relationship..." She says in a hushed voice as she unlocks the door and swings it open. She let's her blouse fall around her shoulders, and gets on her knees. She begins to slowly massage his dick with her hands.

Vergil grunts a bit her soft hand massaging his cock while watching Yui kneeling down to him and opening the door which means people may see this mess. The wild fun slowly became a very worrisome as he didn't take her words seriously and losing some confidence.

"A-Are you pretending to have sex? In the open?...." Vergil pant

Yui tilts her head to the side thinking for a moment. She thinks for a bit, looking Vergil over. Leaning forward over his cock she opens her mouth, and let's a large glob of saliva slide out onto his head. She massages the warm slippery fluid onto his dick "tell me how much you want me to use my mouth..." she teases in a naughty tone.

"So much that...Ugh...my cock is screaming to have your wet mouth sucking me off.." Vergil pant.

This was a new sensation but he was confident enough to know this was nothing compared to her lips devouring his large cock and throbbing from her saliva smearing on his soft skin. It throbs for her throat and desiring her so much despite their fake relationship clearly holding them back.

Vergil began to pant as her soft hand grip his shaft tightly while feeling her warm breath hitting against his crown and the first feel of a wet tongue poking against his cock. His teeth clenched at the first experience of being blown since he was holding back the feeling of ejaculation until he could feel Yui entire wet mouth devouring his cock and enjoying his first time.