The Life’s Struggles [Vergil x ~Ava-chan~]

Yui smiles and waves to the other students who call out to her on her way to class. She has garnered quite a reputation, not only for her looks, but also her laid back personality. Despite being so approachable and friendly, she does not really seem to have any close friends, but rather gets along with just about everyone.

She sits down at her desk, as a few of her female classmates gather around her desk, asking her about her makeup and hair care. Yui sweetly answers each of them in turn and compliments them as well.

I watch the outside of the class through the window as I hear a ruckus slowly roaring in the classroom and glance to the side to see Yui enter the room. Whenever she come, she can make the room bloom with life and everyone seems to enjoy her company which she was notorious for making people happy with her gentle smile. She took her regular sitting a couple of desk in front of me and watching her have her usual morning routine. I heard from people that Yui doesn’t have a boyfriend which made every male attempting to charm but fail and making me attempt such fate.

”But how am I pulling that off?..” I mutter.

As class begins the teacher asks her to hand out some maps he printed out for a Geography lesson. She cheerfully takes the stack and makes her way around the class handing them to her classmates. Yui hands the last lazily photocopied world map to Vergil, who sits a few desks behind her. She smiles at him as the teacher goes on about continents and their climate.

The class quickly start as the teacher enter the room to make a hand out some assignment for today's lecture and of course, Yui happily volunteers to handle them out to every student in her row. I narrow my eyes as she began happily handling them out one by one until she reaches me with a warm smile that she shows to everyone and I remain vigilant at my future plan of making her, my girlfriend. The lecture begins as the teacher began to speak about the continents and the climate of each region while beginning another boring day at school as usual. 

As the teacher began to speak about the climate of a region, I look up to spot Yui looking around rather nervously and narrow my eyes to see not a single paper on her desk which made me guess that she lacks the map to use for this activity. I sigh as I was the only one noticing her bizarre looking and quietly move to left side of the wall to seat very close to her due to us being in one chair. I could feel my arm pressing on her soft arm and feeling a bit happy with this situation as I put the map on her desk. 

"You should pay more attention to the number of paper before handing them out Yui. I noticed your distress from your constant gazing around the class." I explain, with a smile hinting at her cuteness. 

"True, but it looks like you got the short end of the stick Yui and I decide to help you out with your little problem." I smile. 

I actually enjoy talking to Yui since she was quite the cheerful girl and always smiling even despite the deep trouble she would have gotten without the map. I slowly put the map in the center of her table as I try to adjust myself but my arm always bump into her so I remain sitting like this for a while. 

Yui tries to sit comfortably jammed into the single occupancy desk, but decides after a while that it is not conducive to her learning. She swings her legs over to the open side of the desk leans back against the metal bar holding the desk and chair to each other.

She uses her legs to scooch Vergil into the center of the chair, and plops her herself down, sitting on his lap. She reaches up with her arm and rests it on his shoulders for support.

"Sorry, I was super uncomfortable in that position, is this one better?" She asks earnestly.

I became stunned at how she was sitting on me now, on my laps and leaning against me while she looks so innocent that I could feel guilty about this since I was enjoying so much her closeness. I could finally feel the boy's strong hate gaze at me since nobody even manages to pull this off and feeling a bit worry due to my body reacting to her bold action. 

"O-Of course, this is a bit better than our starting position," I answer, slightly nervous. 

I knew I couldn't hide my slowly erect penis under her if she keeps staying like this for the whole class and began biting my lips to resist such chain reaction. 

As we listen to the teacher's talk about the region, I was too uncomfortable as Yui was too focused on the class that she began moving around and thinking this was just an okay thing to do. Yui began to worry about me as I try my best to hide my erection now fully erect and I didn't know if this girl was so innocent enough to understand when she moves around in a boy's lap. 

"I will don't worry about me." I smile, as I lie. 

Yui smiles at his reply, as she relaxes and leans into him a bit. she shifts her weights and feels something poke into her thigh, right under her buttock. She wonders if its Vergil's cell phone, or maybe his wallet as it does feel a bit soft as well as firm. She almost wants to grab it and find out, but she decides not to, as class is wrapping up, and it wont be an issue for much longer.

I see Yui smile as she began to move around while leaning more toward my chest and making my situation far worse until my erect cock bump into her which cause her to wonder. I wanted to speak up but the teacher began wrapping up class as lunchtime was looming behind us and causing Yui not to worry about the things poking her arse. I couldn't believe my luck but I was glad at the time and so, lunchtime came by as I waited for Yui to leave from my lap and resume since she probably wanted to eat with them.

"So, are you heading to the cafeteria Yui?" I wonder. 

Hearing the bell Yui hops up off Vergils lap, and begins gathering her thing off the desk. She turns and smiles gently to the boy still seated in her desk. "Thanks for helping me out today!" She kindly says as she strolls toward the cafeteria. She orders her food, and sits at a table with several other girls, with whom she usually eats her lunch with. 

I sigh with relief to see Yui leave the classroom which was odd think but knowing I was getting exposed with my erection, it would only bring problem between us. I lay in her table as I calm down my dick and remain here for a while before going to fetch my lunch.

”That was closer than I would want it but, hopefully, I managed to get some attention to myself.” I mutter.

I lift myself from the chair as I head down to the cafeteria and began eating my lunch at the cafeteria as normal.

Yui finishes her lunch and decides to go relax in the library. She likes to sit and read to escape the constant chatter of those around her. She slowly paces up and down the aisles until she finds a book on astronomy, and sits at a table and begins lazily flipping through it, to get to pictures of celestial bodies.

As I began finishing my lunch, I noticed Yui leaving the cafeteria which made me wonder as to where she was headed and my body reacted to follow her lead. I sneakily follow her path which took me to the library and Yui finding a book to read. I didn’t expect Yui to be such a smart girl to be engross in book and making me truly love her now. I manage to pull some courage to walk next to her and sat close by as I wave with a smile.

”Hello Yui, What are you reading?” I ask, curious.

I quickly noticed her dry response as I felt a bit bad and quickly rose from my chair at the idea becoming my downfall.

”Nope, just making sure to read that book but it seems you are busy so later.” I spoke, slightly tired.

I didn’t look at Yui since I hide my embarrassment from her and sighing at my plan going into smoke before my very eyes. I walk into the class a bit early than the others to take my seat and laying on the table as I softly bump my head.

”This is.....great..” I spoke, exhausted.

Yui sighs, as she feels a bit bad for turning Vergil away so bluntly, especially after he helped her in class. The bell rings to return to class, and she decides to make it up to him. Yui walks to the vending machine and gets an iced coffee can. She walks into class and sees Vergil with his head on his desk as  their classmates begin to file in. She walks up and gently taps his shoulder, holding out the can to him. "Thank you for helping me out earlier, here, this should help you make it through the end of the day." She says in her normal cheerful tone.

I could hear the bell ringing as I remain in that position which woke up to realize I have to face Yui but I turn to the side as I could just ignore her for own safety and suddenly someone tapping me. I turn to my right to see Yui which made me a bit startled until she spoke her mind to me and showing me a little gift from seeing me asleep in the desk but in reality, I was thinking about the problem in the library. 

"Oh, no problem, and thanks..." I mutter. 

I slowly take her can as she smiles at me for taking the gift and began drinking it to regain some energy back. I felt happy that she went the trouble to fetch this for me and wondering why she goes a bit far today than the other days. 

Yui nods and returns to her desk. The rest of the day passes as they listen to a lecture on world history. The bell rings, and Yui grabs her things and goes to her locker to grab her shoes. She grabs her shoes, and puts several envelopes, presumably slipped through the vent, in a neat pile on the bench. 

I hear the bell ring signaling the end of the class and see Yui walk out of the classroom which I chase after her since I need to thank her properly. My little walk lead me to her locker and noticing a pile of love letters which wasn’t so surprising since everyone like her a lot.

”That’s a lot of people confessing their love to you, huh?” I ask