I sigh as I watch the ceiling of my room while I lay down in my bed to think about the recent boredom hitting me now and hearing a beeping sound which made me glance at the headgear light up. I slowly lift my upper body as the game has being open to the public at long last and I quickly manages to put my headgear to turn it on. As I lay down waiting for the headgear to take effect, I felt a sharp pain sensation in the back of my head which made me open my eyes and gasp to find myself in a plaza of the game. 

That's strange, what was that pain sensation early?...

I scratch the back of my head as the pain was early felt but no longer due to me being in the virtual world and realizing at my avatar's arm. The feeling of movement made me feel like it was truly me making those movements and my eyes shot up to see the water fountain. I rush to it as I see my own reflection in the water which was already a red flag since this could leak at my true identity and seeing other players log in after. I look around to see more and more player showing up in this large plaza as they began to see the game in action while me being very skeptic about all of this. 

I arrive home from a late day of working. I take of my work clothes and get dressed in a track suit and loose t-shirt. I fall onto my bed and close my eyes for awhile, thinking about the day I've had. Once I finish I look over to my clock on my bed side table. It was still early. I jump up from my bed and head over to my desk and start up my computer while putting on my headset. 

"I guess some time on here wouldn't hurt." I say out loud to nobody. 

As I wait for the game to load I feel a sharp pain at the back of my head and black out for a second. I open my eyes to be met with a different surrounding than my room. It looked like the game plaza. I look down at my appearance and see I'm in my avatars outfit.

"Wait what...?Why are my dreams so weird?!" I pinch myself just to make sure I was dreaming. I wasn't. I begin to panic, unsure of what to do. 

• Love 1

As I began thinking about the sudden change in the game, I notice a bunny girl avatar acting a bit strange and pinching herself which mean she is experiencing what I am. The empty plaza from before became crowded with players as their voice became together and becoming incoherent to for my ears which made this already problem a huge one at this point. I felt their panic as they bump into me while I glare at their lack of patience and pushing me toward the girl I previously mention and getting her attention due to them. 

"Uh, Hello there?" I spoke.

I was a bit taken back as I couldn't speak with her properly since I was forced to speak and she did turn so I didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Still, this could be a good opportunity to gather intel about this matter from a player perspective rather than my own. 

I clear my throat, "Do you have any idea to this little problem we all are having?" I ask, more clearly. 

"O-Oh umm Hi there... I have no idea what's happening, sorry." I awkwardly smile at you, feeling uncomfortable with everyone pushing us closer to each other.  "All I know is that I'm in a rpg game." I say blankly.

A person bumps me into your chest. I begin to get flustered and try and find whoever bumped into me. "S-sorry!" I back away from you with a red face. 

I felt her soft breast press on my chest which made me feel her real soft tits which was a surprised for a game to even emulate such feel but she apologized and retreat herself from me which was a bit sad. I became a bit annoyed at this people so I grab this girl's arm and flee from this crowded scene as we snuck into a dark alleyway and letting their voice died down at long last. I release her from my grasp as I have the time to think about this in peace and turn to the random stranger with me due to her being the first person I spoke. 

"I see, I guess you are as confused as I am with this." I sigh, "Anyways, what's your name? I mean if you like to reveal your real name to a stranger that is." I spoke, a bit fluster. 

"Lily..." I answer a bit dumbly, still flustered from you hold my wrist. "My names Lily. Yours?" I say again regaining confidence and relaxing a bit more. 

I look around the alley curiously, remembering it when I played 'normally'. I look over to the plaza seeing more people arriving. I giggle at their reactions and then remember how I was and stopped. I look back over to you. 

I became a bit speechless as she reveals her true name and blushing from something while she asks of me about my name since it was fair for me to return the favor. 

"Vergil..." I spoke, slowly.

It felt odd giving away my real name to a complete stranger but somehow, it felt like I could trust this person which was odd for me to feel like this but I truly can. She may be a bit goofy but she wasn't evil nor like the type of person that could backstab me. Trust in time like this is crucial and I don't know anyone besides her for the time being but having an ally is reassuring enough. 

"Also, I have to apologize for grabbing you like that so suddenly," I spoke, truthfully. 

I look over at you with a blush creeping onto my cheeks. I twiddle with my fingers and look at my feet. "Oh, don't worry... It's fine!" I look around awkwardly for awhile then break the silence. "Umm so I guess we're stuck here... wanna make the most of since we'll probably be gone soon..." I ask, once again relaxing.

"Make the most of being in the game. We'll probably be back in reality soon...That's what I meant" I answer flustered. "Didn't that make sense? I'm probably speaking jibberish...." I though and became embarrassed. I look at my feet once more to avoid eye contact. 

"Well I mean, if you want... You probably don't wanna hang around me... It's fine..."

• Love 1

I smile at the flustered girl as she lacks any self-confidence and reminds me of someone I know which probably trigger this emotion within my heart. My body began to move on its own as I softly hug her to make her feel less worried and caress her bunny ears while I felt a bit happy making this decision which was something I hardly do to someone I barely know. Something about Lily made me feel like I need to protect her and see that wonderful smile of her which sound like an excuse but still, I care for her safety. 

"I really like your personality so, I don't mind having you following me around." I smile.

I look up at you a bit surprised, but then smile at you shyly.  I awkwardly hug you back unsure of what to do.  “Oh umm thanks Vergil... I don’t think I would really hang out with anyone else-“ I look at you with a blush on my cheeks. “W-well I mean I’m pretty shy so I can’t really talk to people... I would get bored without someone...” 

Why am I this awkward?! I just met the guy and I’m already acting like an idiot

I chuckle at her cute personality showing which made me pat her gentle head while her bunny ears began twitching from my soft caress and smiling at her since she was probably feeling a bit overwhelmed from all of this new situation. In fact, she looks rather attractive for a bunny girl as she acts clumsy and I need to stay by her side so she could rely on me more which was bound to happen with her personality. 

"It's fine Lily, we should stick together through this so...." I mutter, thinking, "Where do you want to go from here?.." I ask, curious.

“Hmmm i don’t know. We can go outside of the town if you want.,”

I look back at the plaza that has finally calmed down. “But we need weapons since there’s probably stuff out there.” I say remembering what beasts and creatures there are outside of the town. 

“Wait no umm what about somewhere in the town like a pub or something?”

• Love 1

"I see, it would be wise to come equip for the monster lurking around since this place is from a game so it would be better for us to do that." I nod. 

Lily was shy but more capable on her own as she thinks about the situation more clearly than others I seeing which impress me quite a lot to see a girl with this much potential and holding her hand which was fine by her. The soft skin rubbing upon my was quite addicting which is why people enjoy grabbing a fair maiden's hand and slowly walking to the corridor as we try to find a blacksmith or a pub that hold such weapon for our disposal. 

Walking hand in hand with you was pretty nice. I see now how amazing it is to have a patrner to do this sort of stuff with. Maybe we could- no stop it Lily you just met him! 

I brush off my previous though and look around the town. In the corner of my eye I could see a blacksmith. I get excited seeing it and tighten my grip around your hand. “Come on! I saw a blacksmith over there!” I start running towards it pulling you along with me.

As I walk around here looking for a shop, I suddenly feel her hand grip on my hand as I gasp and feeling my arm being yank by Lily as I was forced to follow her little chase around the street. We arrive at the blacksmith as she luckily found one with her quick reflex as the man brought us the good and show us a variety of weapon to us. 

"Which weapon are you going to pick Lily?" I ask, curious. 

As I spoke, I fail to realized I was still holding her hands as I was too engrossed on picking a good weapon for me and hearing her reply.

“Hmm let me see... Ah that one there!” I let go of your hand, letting the warmth of it leave mine, which didn’t feel that good. IT almost made me sad that I had to. I point over to an axe on one of the walls with a white handle and blue handle. I try reaching for it but unfortunately I have been cursed for being short. I try once more this time on my tippy-toes but once again fail. I look over at you with an embarrassed face. “H-hey can you get it for me?” I ask, stuttering.

I look at her hand pointing toward an Axe which was a surprise to see Lily picking that as her weapon and seeing her rushing toward it but fail due to her height. It was rather cute of her to tippy-toes to reach and slowly turning to me with her blushing face which made me chuckle at her. My feet move toward the pouting Lily so I pat her gentle hair and easily reaching over to it so I can give her weapon. 

"Here you go sweety~" I teased.

It was odd for me to teasing this cute bunny girl as I felt like teasing her since she was so cute and rather attached to me ever since that little encounter we had at the beginning

I glare at you once you say your comment. “Hey! I am short but that doesn’t mean you can tease me about it!” I whine sounding like a three year old having a tantrum. 

I take the axe in my hands, which was surprisingly light. I swing the axe looking quite proud of myself. It was quite dorky since I thought I was so cool for having the axe. 

“Anyways, what are you getting?”

I smile at her cute little tantrum as she looks quite adorable as she swings that thing around but also quite surprised she could do that with her fragile body of hers, almost impressed in fact. Lily ask me about my weapon of choice as I walk around the shelf of weapon stack next to me and lifting my hand to pick a scythe from the stack as swing it around with ease. 

"A scythe, pretty cool, huh?" I ask. 

I turn to Lily as I wanted to know about her opinion about my weapon and almost wanting her attention deep inside of my heart due to some strange connection binding us. 

I lift my head up, my eyes leaving my axe. I look over at you with a curious expression and see the scythe in your hands. “What- Yeah the scythe is cool!” 

I turn back to my axe and give it another swing, giggling. “Now we look like real mmo characters.” I say smiling widely towards you.

To be honest it’s quite weird how I’m acting. Usually i’m Quite and really shy, but with you I’m different. Even though we’ve known each other for like half an hour i’m Already joking around with you and just acting like friends. It made me happy in a weird way, just seeing you smile made butterflies flutter in my heart. Though i keep brushing off those feelings since well I really don’t know you.

“You think so? So what’s the plan now? Wanna test out this bad boy?” I ask, smiling.

I watch Lily happily swing her axes around while giggling which was cute and something a kid would when they receive a new toy. Regardless of her answer, I took her hand once again to feel that familiar soften and letting my fingers wrap around her by accident like couple do while making my weapon appear in my inventory. I lead the charge as I took my bunny girl outside as we began walking out to see the large grassland bio outside of the town and some weak monster doing their business across the land. Also, we could see some island floating from across the horizon which mean lots of unexplored land we needed to check and many thing we could do here if this game allow such.

"Come on let's fight something!" I shout, enthusiastically. I start running over to the grassland but stop once I get closer to a monster. I turn to you and signal for you to come over to where I was.

"I can't fight it...It looks so helpless...I didn't want to shout over to you since I would scare it or either make it angry, so yeah..." I admit awkwardly laughing at the end.