Your toy stash ~

Heyo! 😀

Today I was curious and asked myself if you guys and gals have any nice sex toys at home which you use. If yes, what and how much do you have? 😄 In my case I have some toys but I need to list it seriously xD I will post it a bit later of course! So, what about you? :P

• Community Administrator

I have this one... xD I'm not going to say how often I use it, but I will say that when we got it, it had been labelled at customs as a 'Silicon Sculpture'. So, everyone; feast your eyes on this artistic sculpture xD

(Bear in mind the picture was taken a few years ago when I first got it, so don't put too much stock in any background stuff you can see lol)

DSC00384.JPG

2 hours ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Jesus christ, Nep O.o"

"I used to have one of these ones, and yes it fucking glowed XD"

1393413390752.png

Ohohoho, that's nice! I love the shape and can guess that this thing will pleasure you perfectly <3

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

I have this one... xD I'm not going to say how often I use it, but I will say that when we got it, it had been labelled at customs as a 'Silicon Sculpture'. So, everyone; feast your eyes on this artistic sculpture xD

(Bear in mind the picture was taken a few years ago when I first got it, so don't put too much stock in any background stuff you can see lol)

DSC00384.JPG

That is one hell of a hot sculpture XD This boy sure is huge and I hope he'll enough attention :P And I also need one with a cum tube <3

(Ah that's okay! I'm totally fine with that - I mean, the most important thing is the Dildo here xD)

20140922_22312948ad8b51afafa94e9374d.jpg

So luckily I had an older picture with my current biggest toy - This nice red dog/wolf dildo <3

5 minutes ago, Whoreo said:

I have a bong that looks suspiciously like that. XD

I have way too many 'toys' but I've since switched over to 'tools' they're alot more fun. *evil grin*

Ahaha, it really looks like a bong XD

Oh, tools you say? What kind of "tools" do you mean? :P

On 3/19/2018 at 20:47, Maru said:

Ahaha, it really looks like a bong XD

Oh, tools you say? What kind of "tools" do you mean? :P

Whips, chains, shackles, restrains, you know. good, wholesome ol' fashioned BDSM tools. I have several paddles for example, and those electrostimulant things because @Jordii~kins is a total masochist...and I like to play along.

On 3/19/2018 at 21:03, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Is it weird to buy a dragon dildo for the sole purpose of turning it into a bong? XD"

If it is......then I don't want to be normal. Although I wouldn't use a silicon one for it, personally.....silicosis is a thing. >_< the one I was referencing is glass and was built that way....to be a bong. (yay Camden!)

• 8 months later...

Yes, I have sex toys at home. I didn't start buying them until my mid 20's. As of right now I have a traditional vibe, a rabbit vibrator, a small anal plug and I recently just got myself a massager wand. It's pretty powerful and useful. Comes in handy as a sex toy and as a massager. =P

I'm planning on buying a glass dildo at some point next year to add to my collection. 

• 3 weeks later...

In my current collection? it all consists of overpriced stuff from Ann Summers. They are (excuse the image dump!) 

07ANATAS1247043_Z?$product-large$03BOWSAS1112006_Z?$product-large$

07CSSVAS1108041_Z?qlt=90&fmt.webp.chroma=1,1,1&w=62007SCRTAS1047041_Z?$product-large$

07CSHDAS1492006_Z?$product-large$

Some of the other toys in my collection aren't sold anymore but this is the stash I could find off hand. I have been tempted to get stuff from bad dragon but haven't really done so. 

• 2 months later...

I have very, very, VERY, few toys in my collection... then again, I rarely use them so..  I have an 8inch blue dildo, with a suction cup bottom,  a blue feeldoe with a vibrating bullet to tuck inside it, wartenburg pin wheel, a pair of nipple clamps and a selection of cock sleeves... all which my boyfriend of three years does not fit in..  and probably won't since the smallest of the set is about 6inches. Oh, I have a mini rabbit too that I keep at my boyfriend's house.

I don't necessarily have any pictures of them at the moment, but I'll gladly list them off: 1 7.5 inch purple dildo with suction cup base (that used to vibrate but I messed up while cleaning it), 3 vibes of various sizes (one of which has a plug attachment), 6 purple plugs (for anal training), 1 anal bead thing, and 1 massage wand that I plan on getting a lot of use out of sometime soon.

it may or may not just have occurred to me that most of my stuff is purple and i have no idea what to think about that

Archived