Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Maru

Your toy stash ~

Maru

Heyo! 😀

Today I was curious and asked myself if you guys and gals have any nice sex toys at home which you use. If yes, what and how much do you have? 😄 In my case I have some toys but I need to list it seriously xD I will post it a bit later of course! So, what about you? :P

Neptune

I have this one... xD I'm not going to say how often I use it, but I will say that when we got it, it had been labelled at customs as a 'Silicon Sculpture'. So, everyone; feast your eyes on this artistic sculpture xD

(Bear in mind the picture was taken a few years ago when I first got it, so don't put too much stock in any background stuff you can see lol)

DSC00384.JPG

Kalvoras Vertal

"Jesus christ, Nep O.o"

"I used to have one of these ones, and yes it fucking glowed XD"

1393413390752.png

Maru
2 hours ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Jesus christ, Nep O.o"

"I used to have one of these ones, and yes it fucking glowed XD"

1393413390752.png

Ohohoho, that's nice! I love the shape and can guess that this thing will pleasure you perfectly <3

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

I have this one... xD I'm not going to say how often I use it, but I will say that when we got it, it had been labelled at customs as a 'Silicon Sculpture'. So, everyone; feast your eyes on this artistic sculpture xD

(Bear in mind the picture was taken a few years ago when I first got it, so don't put too much stock in any background stuff you can see lol)

DSC00384.JPG

That is one hell of a hot sculpture XD This boy sure is huge and I hope he'll enough attention :P And I also need one with a cum tube <3

(Ah that's okay! I'm totally fine with that - I mean, the most important thing is the Dildo here xD)

20140922_22312948ad8b51afafa94e9374d.jpg

So luckily I had an older picture with my current biggest toy - This nice red dog/wolf dildo <3

Kalvoras Vertal

"I had a crystal one with nubs and spikes on it, but I dropped it and it is no longer in one piece D':"

Whoreo
4 hours ago, Maru said:

20140922_22312948ad8b51afafa94e9374d.jpg

I have a bong that looks suspiciously like that. XD

I have way too many 'toys' but I've since switched over to 'tools' they're alot more fun. *evil grin*

Edited by Whoreo
  • Like 1

Maru
5 minutes ago, Whoreo said:

I have a bong that looks suspiciously like that. XD

I have way too many 'toys' but I've since switched over to 'tools' they're alot more fun. *evil grin*

Ahaha, it really looks like a bong XD

Oh, tools you say? What kind of "tools" do you mean? :P

• Like 1

Kalvoras Vertal

"Is it weird to buy a dragon dildo for the sole purpose of turning it into a bong? XD"

• Like 1

Whoreo
On 3/19/2018 at 20:47, Maru said:

Ahaha, it really looks like a bong XD

Oh, tools you say? What kind of "tools" do you mean? :P

Whips, chains, shackles, restrains, you know. good, wholesome ol' fashioned BDSM tools. I have several paddles for example, and those electrostimulant things because @Jordii~kins is a total masochist...and I like to play along.

On 3/19/2018 at 21:03, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Is it weird to buy a dragon dildo for the sole purpose of turning it into a bong? XD"

If it is......then I don't want to be normal. Although I wouldn't use a silicon one for it, personally.....silicosis is a thing. >_< the one I was referencing is glass and was built that way....to be a bong. (yay Camden!)

Kalvoras Vertal

"Well, mine was glass as well XD I had a friend turn it into a bong for me. Took an entire month, but it was worth it in the end XD NONE OF MY FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE KNOW THAT THEY'RE HITTING OFF OF A DRAGON DILDO XD"

• Like 1

Enchanted_Dream

Yes, I have sex toys at home. I didn't start buying them until my mid 20's. As of right now I have a traditional vibe, a rabbit vibrator, a small anal plug and I recently just got myself a massager wand. It's pretty powerful and useful. Comes in handy as a sex toy and as a massager. =P

I'm planning on buying a glass dildo at some point next year to add to my collection. 

Edited by Enchanted_Dream

KentuckyEevee

Let me put it this way, and mind you this is for when the kids aren’t around... What don’t i have~? ;3

• Love 1

LazarusLuna

In my current collection? it all consists of overpriced stuff from Ann Summers. They are (excuse the image dump!) 

07ANATAS1247043_Z?$product-large$03BOWSAS1112006_Z?$product-large$

07CSSVAS1108041_Z?qlt=90&fmt.webp.chroma=1,1,1&w=62007SCRTAS1047041_Z?$product-large$

07CSHDAS1492006_Z?$product-large$

Some of the other toys in my collection aren't sold anymore but this is the stash I could find off hand. I have been tempted to get stuff from bad dragon but haven't really done so.