Demonic Love {ShuyaHideaki x Rei Senpai}

It was done. The portal that Shuya had been forced to make was now a success, and the one place that it lead to would be his next mission. He gulped slightly as he looked up towards his master, his ears flattening with fear. He looked towards his master, then back towards the portal

"M-master... Please don't make me do this..."

The older man that towered over Shuya's five feet and eight inches of height grabbed the white haired boy by the hair on the back of his neck and forced him closer to the portal. Shuya tried to fight, but it was obvious that he wasn't going anywhere in his master's grasp. The man chortled gently before lifting up Shuya and throwing him through the portal before disconnecting it.

The world that the portal lead to looked terrifying to say the least. Bright red rocks jutted up from the crimson ground around him, and he had almost been speared by one of the rocks upon entering. He turned to look back at the portal, catching sight of the bright circle disappearing into thin air. His eyes widened, and he looks around. His ears pick up the faint sound of footsteps behind one of the rocks, and he carefully hides to avoid whatever had caught his attention.

Ah ah.. screw the darn dark lord... making me do his errands again.. im not his bloody slave you know?... Gah!

Ru was talking to herself as she walked towards the general direction of shuya, she was kicking rocks around to vent her anger as she wandered around the field of rocks and sand. as she kicks a rock it flies onto shuya's head hitting him. hearing his "ouch" Ru jumps backward in shock, arming herself with twin daggers as she gets into fighting stance

WH...WHERE ARE YOU!? Sh..SHOW YOURSELF!

The tone of her voice as she was caught off guard makes him yelp with fear. He puts his hands up, walking out cautiously from behind the rock. He was tempted to rub where the rock hit just behind his ear. His ears were completely flat as the terror of what this girl might do to him overwhelmed him. The only thing that he wouldn't let happen would be for his tail to tuck between his legs. If the girl that he stood before weren't pointing twin daggers at him, he might as well have thought that she was perfect mating material.

"I-I'm sorry... I made a portal here... For my master, and once I was through, he closed it behind me... M-may I ask where I am?"

Ru sighs as it was common for otherworlder to end up where Ru resides in, she puts away her daggers as she walks towards the unarmed boy as she slowly rubs the area where the rock hit him

sorry about that boy... im Ru, and well... you are in Kaiser, or what you people like to call hell or the underworld, but i promise you, Kaiser is a lovely place if you go to the city. want me to take you with me? i have errands from the dark lord himself....

Ru smiles a bit awkwardly towards the boy as she tries to comfort him

Shuya lets out a gentle purr as he feels her gentle hand working around the area where the rock hit. His ears perked up when he heard her tell him where he is

"H-Hell? The underworld?"

He shivers slightly, worried about the types of creatures that could be lurking around areas like these. He nodded at her question of wanting to come with her, still slightly purring into the hand rubbing on his head. 

Ru's expression slowly turns into relaxation as the purring of the boy was relaxing to her.

oh dont worry, most are very nice, like me! so you dont have to worry about them boy, well except for the dark lork himself... i heard that he loves cats...

Ru travels with the boy to the large city in the middle of Kaiser

Ru smiles softly as the boy tells her his name

well, Shuya, nice to meet you, and um... what I mean by except the dark lord himself.. he just love cats, I mean he ordered his adversaries to build a freaking kingdom just for his cats so that he can be the lord of cats... I mean that guy loves cats so much... not saying he’s bad, nooooo he’s far from that, I think he’s the most kindest lord I ever worked for, and trust me, I’ve worked below harsh lords than criminals

as Ru finish up talking they enter the town as Ru takes shuya and head to the market to finish up the errand the dark lord ordered her to do

Shuya sighs with relief, glad to hear that he wasn't a bad person. He rubs his arms gently, feeling a slight breeze as they walked. The clothes he was wearing weren't really suited for being outdoors. If anything, he was more of an indoors cat.

"I-I never got your name..."

Shuya smiles and happily takes the jacket. It was soft and warm, and his eyes gazed over the various cat toys, accessories, and even catnip, a cat's best friend. He looked around in excitement and smiles

"Th-thank you, Ru... This seems like a nice place. Is there anywhere to eat? My master didn't ever let me eat anything unless if he was feeling generous..."

Ru gasps as she hears about his master rarely feeding him food

how unfortunate, here come on, lets get you something to eat, i cant believe that all these times you've been starving, what a bad master you have... you should ditch him and come live her instead, the dark lord will definitely treat you better than that bad master of yours

Ru drags shuya to a restaurant nearby as they sit down by the table as Ru hands shuya the menu

alright shuya, order anything you want, eat as much as you can and we'll figure something out with that bad master of yours

Shuya sits down with Ru as a menu is put in his hands. He almost doesn't feel right since he'd just met this girl, and she was already buying things for him, but on the other hand, he was completely starving. He orders a random item from the menu. Anything looked good at this point of being hungry

"Well, I don't think I was one of his favorite slaves... He was always looking for ways to get rid of me, and this time, he's finally done it..."

His ears flatten against his head and his tail whips around nervously as he recalls the many, many times that his master had tried to either ditch or kill him. He was unsuccessful with all of his attempts until now, but his determination to get rid of the Neko boy never wavered.

Ru calls the waiter as she orders shuya's and her food

is that so... tell you what, how about ill be your new master from now on? wait.. scratch that.. master and pet is hard to keep track... um.. honestly.. how about you being my boyfriend... the dark lord is always trying to hit on me and i kinda dont find him as attractive as you...

Ru looks away blushing as she twirl her thumbs under the table

Shuya smiles as the food is brought to him. It looked far better than the disgusting slop that he had been taught to be grateful to eat. His mouth watered heavily at the smell of the food. He was snapped out of the trance by the sound of Ru's voice. Her, be his new mistress?

Shuya felt a small heat rising up to his cheeks as he heard her scratch the idea of mistress and replace it with girlfriend. He didn't mind. He'd never actually had a girlfriend, but if he were offered one of the ones back in his realm, he would have to say no. None of the girls he'd ever met on Earth were nearly as kind as Ru. Even though they had just met, it seemed like she legitimately cared for him.

"I-I wouldn't be opposed... Ru."

As the food arrives, Ru tries to hide her blush as she offers a large piece of meat from her pate to shuya's

well... the food is here.. so.. eat up shuya, no need to thank me, just... let me take care of you from now on okay?

Ru starts to eat her food as she blushed, the thought of having a cute guy like shuya as her boyfriend made her face blushes bright red

As hungry as he might have been, he couldn't accept her food as well. She did have to eat, after all. He graciously takes the meat that she had put on his plate and places it back on hers before starting to eat as well. It was so good, and he'd never tasted nearly anything like it.

"Even though you said there was no need, I still have respect. So thank you, Ru. And I'll let you take care of me, if I can take care of you as well."

Shuya smiles and continues with the deep kiss, even going as far as to stand up as well. He was fairly taller than her, so he had to angle her head to look up at him. He grins and grabs onto her hips as the rest of the people in the restaurant begin to applaud and whistle.

"Responsibility for this? What do you mean?"

He smiles as she rests her head on his chest, rubbing her back softly. She'd just met him and her caring nature had only escalated things from there. On Earth, it would be called weird for someone to do that, but in his heart, there was only one word to describe how he felt: Happy.