Demonic Love {ShuyaHideaki x Rei Senpai}

Shuya boxes their food and takes it with him as he follows her out. He walks into the alley where he's hiding and stands in front of the opening. He waits for a few minutes before sitting down next to her and smiling. He hesitantly reaches up and pats her head gently. It was an awkward motion, but he had never really tried to console anyone before.

"It'll be fine, Ru. What did that waiter say, anyways?"

A small flush crept onto the face of Shuya. There was no way that he'd actually said that, right? It was too early! Though, he did feel something stirring in this nether regions at just the thought of mating with her. It made him feel... Excited. He sat down next to Ru, pulling his knees up to his chest.

"I agree... That is pretty embarrassing... But you're very beautiful, so I wouldn't mind..."

He said that last sentence under his breath, but he had no doubts that she heard exactly what he'd said.

He almost had no clue what was going on until she pulled him into the room. His face turned a bright crimson, showing off the fact that he had never actually been in a situation like this. He had a fairly vague idea, though.

On a whim, he slowly steps forward, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her body flush against his as he kisses her. His lips locked with hers, and they slightly parted to allow his tongue to slip out and caress her sweet slips gently, as if seeking entrance into her mouth.

As they kiss, he slowly begins to remove her armor and the clothes underneath. Her body was fairly petite, and he loved how she looked when she was bashful like this. He ran his fingers down the smooth skin on her sides, looking into her multicolored eyes as he breaks the kiss. He was panting softly, and he couldn't get over how it felt to have their lips locked in such a passionate embrace.

He chuckles softly before starting to strip. He removed every single article of clothing slowly and teasingly just for her viewing pleasure. He did want to take them off as quickly as possible, but he knew that he would seem a little too eager. He stands before her with his completely erect twelve inches of manhood, something that would not be expected from someone as scrawny as him. He picks her up and lays her gently on the bed, crawling on top of her and whispering into her ear before kissing her neck

"Don't worry, Ru... I haven't either..."

His kisses began to trail down from her neck to her shoulders, and then to her collarbones. He took a while nipping and kissing at her collarbones before moving on to her breasts. He toyed with them for a while, suckling softly on her hard nipples and gently groping her breasts.

"Ru... you're so excited~"

Shuya continued teasing her breasts, wanting to please her for a bit before he moved on. He then moved lower, slowly kissing down her stomach until he reaches just above the fabric of her panties. He slowly slips them off, revealing her soaked pussy twitching gently. He tosses her panties to the side before going down between her legs. He kisses her engorged muff gently before giving it a tentative lick.

Rei gasps as she feel's shuya's hot tongue licking her soft wet pussy, she grabs onto the bedsheet as her legs wrap around him, pulling closer, she cums a bit as she feels shuya's breath coming out from his nose and stimulating her clitoris, it was incredible, she never felt this kind of pleasure before, she laid there taking in the pleasure as shuya kept licking her soft wet pussy

Even as Ru came, he continued to lap up her juices. They tasted great to him, and he simply loved the way that the bitter, salty fluids danced over his tastebuds. He smiles and continues licking, wanting to taste more and more of her. He pushes his long tongue as deep inside of her as he can, licking around her inner walls before pushing a finger inside of her as well. He curled his fingers against her walls, wanting to make her feel as good as possible.

At her request, Shuya pulls his finger and tongue out of her pussy. He licks the excess juices off of his lips and rolls the salty, bitter liquids around his mouth with his tongue before swallowing. He smiles and stands up before crawling on top of her and pulling her hips up to meet his.

"Your wish his my command~"

Shuya smiles and lines himself up with her engorged lower lips before sliding in slowly, being careful not to hurt her. She did ask him to be gentle, after all. He kept slowly pushing until he was almost all the way in, feeling her cervix block the last two inches of his dick from entering her.

Rei gasps as she feels her pussy expand as his dick slowly enters her virgin pussy, she felt her hymen tear as it was painful for her, she pulls herself to shuya's lips as she kisses him deeply, she could feel his hard dick deep inside her, his tip kissing her cervix as her clit is getting rubbed by his shaft

shuya..... its big... too big.. my belly is full... nya...

He stays completely still for a few minutes, needing to collect his bearings. The way that her pussy tightened around his throbbing dick, the way that her heat spread throughout him... It felt like he was in heaven! He slowly, carefully began to push more, eager to feel that feeling on the rest of his cock. He felt the tip of his dick slip past her cervix which quickly tightened around his shaft as he slipped the rest of the way inside of her.

"S-sorry Ru... I couldn't help myself..."

Shuya sighs softly and leans down, beginning to kiss her neck gently. He nipped gently at her neck, his own cat-like instincts kicking in. 

He smiles as he sees that he had already made her cum around his cock. It was rather flattering, to be honest. He smiles and begins to slowly thrust in and out of her aching pussy, feeling her walls wrap and squeeze around him in an attempt to keep him as deep inside of her as she could. His thrusts were slow and gentle, making sure that she felt all of the passion that he had for her.

"It's alright~ I promised to be gentle, so I will~"