"Yeah, yeah. I know what you guys are thinking..."

Shuya, you've been here for MONTHS! why are you only doing one of these now?!

"Because fuck time."

"Anyways, my name is Shuya. Shuya Hideaki. I'm an avid roleplayer, and while I may not be very serious out of character, I'm extremely serious about staying true to the personality of the character that I'm playing. I love pushing myself to see how far I can go, to see what limits I have so that I can break those and better myself. Since I joined here, I have gotten extremely better at being detailed and using words where they need to be."

"I look forward to meeting everyone that I can, and I would love to roleplay with everyone that takes interest in me ^_^ No need for welcomes, just telling a little bit about myself to give everyone a who is in the dark about me some insight ^_^"

"I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen, and back then, I had extremely shoddy responses, like, no joke XD Two words was most famous with me around then, but as I got older, I started delving into the more detailed sorts of things, which helped me grow as a roleplayer. At sixteen, I started experimenting with smutty roleplays (Naughty Shuya!! >.<). I found out about this site about half a year after I turned nineteen."

"Well, there's a little bit about me, and if you have any questions, then please don't hesitate to ask ^_^"

• 4 weeks later...