Revengetale [Prologues]

Prologue
Hear My Name
I lay back in my rotating chair as I stare intensely at the machine in front of me while swaying from side to side while thinking about at the possible outcome. In reality, I didn’t care much about the sacrifice and consequence at this point as I made my mind a long time ago and glaring with a powerful gaze at a picture of someone before turning down. A big grin appears as the machine was finally complete at long last as the thirst for revenge is going to be fulfilled and after a long, deep search of the DT Extraction Machine. I managed to recreate Alphy’s creation of extracting SOUL from a human being and after many fails attempt to reach this point, my dream will come true.
“Finally, it felt like years to reach this phase of my work. How much longer do I must wait to annihilate everything I hated.” I spoke, grinning.
I got up from my chairs as numerous paper began to fly away from my sudden rise and charts filled with many texts filled the thin paper of my recent work. For every step I take was one too many as I raise my shaking toward it and began caressing like a dear child. A chuckle could be heard in this pitch-black room as the thought of killing these inhuman things filled my mind and soon becoming irrational for every second as lose my insanity which I give in. I attach myself with some tube sprouting from the DT Extraction Machine into my body when the sensation of fatigue made my head spin which made me grunt and shakes my head since I need to do this now. My right arm slashes across the table to push anything that stood in my path and hearing the loud crash of many items falling into the cold floor below as I move the monitor of my computer closer to my presence. The light became unbearable as it affects my sight's radius and narrows my eyes to get used to the sudden brightness while setting up the right material to begin. The game of Undertale was brought up into the monitor as the usual title screen appear and attaching the major cable from the machine into the computer. 
"Almost there..." I pant.
I pull up a drawer from underneath the table to grip a special USB drive and hearing the jingle of the opening song filling this silent room. His gaze slowly drifts into the lever nearby as he grips it with his other hand and thinking about a certain someone while his hair covers his expression from the world. The sound of the flip flipping could be heard as the machine began to suck his SOUL from this puny human body of mine and smirking while panting since this machine was draining his soul which made him feel tired to no end. I grunt as I fell on the floor below as my body felt cold and hearing the machine roaring as it sucks out my SOUL completely and slowing drifting away from his world.
Name the Fallen Human
I gasp as my breath became sharp to touch around my new body as I look at the words scramble in front of me as I need to name myself in this story and looking a bit stun at my big project working after all. I laugh softly until It became a manically laugh as I stare at the empty void surrounding my new being and having the necessary power to kill every monster and the entire game itself from this point on. I began messing with the name section as I name myself using my real name but it a little twist to add to it since I have no desire to make friends with them. 
G.I.L
I grin at my name showing up in the black void as I nod to myself at the confirmation and see a sudden bright light showering this dark space in the rift which made me cover my eyes from this. 
"And it begins with me, Greater in Life." I comment. 
[Prologue End]

Archived