Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Wraith

General chat

Wraith

So yeah, just a big general chat.

Kalvoras Vertal

"You're getting things sorted out pretty quickly, Wraith ^_^ Makes me proud to see an initiative-taking newcomer like yourself ^_^"

Wraith

This isn't my first RP. Honestly, this a bit of the simpler for a fantasy. Have ideas for a Magical Girl, Whole Academy and Superhero City, Among a bunch of other stuff. Just help me learn how to run a club here. Also, got a bunch of ideas for 1x1 in the private RP, if you wanna check that out.

Kalvoras Vertal

"Well, running a club's fairly easy ^_^ Making improvements and adding areas to the RP topics would be a good idea ^_^ Also, you might wanna change that Characters section into a gallery section. Topics don't really go well with making characters ^_^"

Wraith

Thank you. Though, shouldn't I wait for some to make characters before creating the IC?

Wraith

Oh got a sports Idea based on Keijo as well.

Kalvoras Vertal

"It's best to get everything set up beforehand, because if you don't, then people will be rushing to make RP threads... So no, not really XD"

Wraith

Point taken!

Wraith

There we go. I think.