Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
LucidDream

The Field

LucidDream

This is the field,a beautiful,grassy,open area.

LucidDream
4 minutes ago, Dreamlessx said:

This is the field,a beautiful,grassy,open area.

Ishiro laid on the grass,snoring softly.

Edited by Dreamlessx

Kalvoras Vertal

Shuya stepped onto the field with his feet completely barren of any shoes. He looked around and saw only a boy laying in the middle of the field, which slightly intrigued him. He could have sworn that he would've been the only one here again today. Ah well, people do have to make friends, right? Shuya sauntered up to the strange boy with multicolored hair before leaning forwards and standing over him with a kind smile

"Hey, I'm Shuya~"

LucidDream
6 minutes ago, Dreamlessx said:

Ishiro laid on the grass,snoring softly.

He opened his eyes slowly,and looked at him.

LucidDream

He yawned,stretching his arms out to his sides,”Hello there!”

LucidDream

“Today is so beautiful,isn’t it?” He sat up.

LucidDream

He then closed his eyes,and fell asleep again.

LucidDream

He opened his eyes,and got up

He yawned looking around him while streching.

LucidDream

"I'm so lonely," He looked down his face turned to an expression of depression.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Neptune
      By Neptune
      Andromeda One Station

(NASA Ames/SETI Institute/JPL-Caltech)
      In a neutral zone on the edge of the Andromeda Galaxy, in the darkness of space, lies a Space Station. This is the Andromeda One Station, in the system of Churchill's Legacy. Within the same solar system as the station is a jump gate that links to the Milky Way Galaxy, and Earth. On the station, Merchants come from all over both Galaxies for a chance to trade with other races. This station is run by humans, but is home to hundreds of alien species that are there for trade.
      Not only does it serve as a place of commerce, it is also a platform for Diplomatic parties of various species to come and speak to one another in a neutral part of space, as fighting and wars are not allowed to occur. The station is heavily armed to oppose any violent ships intent on war.
      Here you can create your own race, with their own culture and rules. Have them come to the station to trade or negotiate with others. How could it ever go bad?
      Skill level: Expert
      Relevant links:
      Extra Information (A must read) Character ID Out of Character Rules:
      EcchiDreams Standard Roleplay Rules, plus:
      Posts must be at least one paragraph long, with a good amount of detail, and with good grammar and spelling (barring mistakes). Anything less than a paragraph, such as a one line post, will be removed and the member in question requested to not do that again. If you consistently post less than a paragraph, then your posts will be removed and you will be asked to leave the roleplay. No one can make a character that is of one of the Epsian/UFF species without my strict permission. Also, non-Epsian/UFF species will not be allowed to wander onto the property/territory of Epsian/UFF species without permission. If a character attempts to trespass, they will be met with potentially lethal hostility. The exceptions being The Wet Hole, and Jen’starrs Bar and Restaurant, as these serve customers on the Andromeda Station.  Anyone is able to create their own species, and have them have their own planet/territory in space as well as an ambassador. However it will require a very detailed extra information before it can be added to the list of related extra information.
    • SaltLemon
      By SaltLemon
      Welcome to my humble thread, this thread will basically be kept as short as possible or as short as I can make it, basically I will be covering some things about me and what exactly I'm looking for within the restraints of a roleplay. Everything will be kept in bullet form to save us both some time, so lets move on from that and onto the actual good parts.
      The basics:
      -I do not care what your gender or sexuality is because it does not effect me as long as you're flexible with playing both genders (be that sub or dom) I myself am a firm believer that its complete horse shit when someone say's they cannot play the opposite sex which is a basic writing requirement in my eyes, before the roleplay is started I expect others to know simple roleplay etiquette or in simple terms I expect you not to act like a giant douche.
      -Open to playing canons from fandoms and even exploring Au's and head canons, when it comes to original character's I'm fine with  the character as long as they aren't a thing of cardboard or a complete stick in the mud. If you do end up requesting a character via the fandoms provided you will also be expected to play a canon, this is the pretty much to discourage any roleplayer's wanting to sit back and do nothing. 
      -When it comes to activity honestly depends how many roleplay partners I have at the moment or how active they are, but usually I make an appearance once a day. I'm someone who works so please bare that in mind I still make time for roleplay's but its not my top priority.
      -Despite me allowing smut to be included in roleplay's it's not my main focus, my main focus will always be around a story: sure smut is fun once and awhile but not every damn minute of every post, unless of course we have made a deal of sorts. Ratio usually is 50/50. 
      Now onto fandoms: (In no particular order )
      -Overwatch*
      -Dragon age
      -Star wars
      -Fall out.
      -Supernatural*
      -Lucifer*
      -Boarderlands 2
      -Tf2
      -COD:zombies (Because why the hell not.)
      -Marvel
      -DC
      More fandoms might be added later but for now lets just go with this pretty much a trial run on this site. One last thing we must cover when it comes to smut just ask about kinks.
      That should basically cover everything and any questions can be dealt with via the pm system on this site, thank you for reading, please don't contact this account if you have no intention of being active.
      -LemonSalt
    • Amber West
      By Amber West
      XD there we go. I will no leave this space open for memes. 🅱️
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Welcome all to the Blackberry Falls City

(Suee, DJMax game.)
      The Blackberry Falls City is a self-sustaining capital city on a remote island, where the water is pure and the land is free. The city is famous originally for it's delicious and unique Blackberries, as the waterfall contained water that was not only good for the farms and their crops, but made the Blackberry vines grow three times the size, with the blackberries themselves three times the size as well. And at three times the taste, it was something no one had ever tasted before; far superior to other blackberries. This was good for the pie industry as well as the jam industry. It was soon discovered that the water, as well as the fruits that used the water, prolonged life and promoted vitality with human life span, touching on average 110 years old, with the oldest to pass away at 149 years old (If you'd like information on Blackberries, click here). The Country has its own government, with their customs being extremely strict on the importation of food, much like Australia and New Zealand, to prevent damage to their ecology which could cost billions of Blackberrian Dollars to the thriving blackberry industry, and the country’s economy.
      Blackberry Falls is a rich, multicultural City that is suitable for all walks of life, with bountiful jobs and housing. At the very centre of the Blackberry Falls economy is Keza Corp and EDAN Industries. They have made Blackberry Falls the forefront of new, cheap, and revolutionary technology. Both Corporations helped protect Blackberry falls during the recession that hit many countries hard. Blackberry Falls continued to be prosperous in the bleak economic climate. Blackberry Falls attracts thousands of people from around the globe, seeking their fortunes among the streets. So here it is... Your chance to help the city to thrive or drag it to it's knees... What will you do?
      Skill level: Advanced
      Relevant Links:
      Extra Information (A must read) Character ID Out of Character Rules:
      EcchiDreams Standard Roleplaying Rules, plus:
      No character is allowed to cross the border into the UFF country without my permission. You also cannot have your character as one of the UFF species, without strict permission from myself, and Wolfie. This is a strict rule I will not budge on. Anyone violating this will be asked to leave the RP immediately with little chance of returning. Posts must be at least one paragraph long, with a good amount of detail and with good grammar and spelling (barring mistakes). Anything less than a paragraph, such as a one line post, will be removed and the member in question requested to not do that again. If you consistently post less than a paragraph, then your posts will be removed and you will be asked to leave the roleplay. If you are wanting a special place in Blackberry Falls, then I will need a detailed extra information before I can add it to the list of locations within Blackberry Falls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.