Friends with Benefits [Vergil x Mai Seto]

I remain in my bed sitting as I call upon my friend, Mai who was quite popular among the boys for having such ludicrous body and always the talk among the male student around the class. The sound of chuckle fills the room as I cover my eyes at the foolish of that since Mia was very special since we have a unique relationship that separates us from any friendship that we have and call upon her to visit my room today. School has ended so we have the entire afternoon and night to do something quite interesting no other person ever experience after the many talks I had with Mia.

"This will be fun" I grin.

"Sure,I can come by.Ill see you soon."

After hanging up with Vergil,I went to my closet and rummaged through the cloths being careful about what I would wear.I wanted to wear something that wouldn't be so..slutish or easy.He was my friend and I was sure he had something in mind for our afternoon together.

I decided on a pale green top and flowery skirt with flats.Easy and non complicated.I was about to walk out but remembered my bag and grabbing it,headed to Vergils.As I hurried along,I smiled and couldn't wait to see him.

• Love 1

I remain still as the silent of room became dull as the setting sun became a bit farther in the horizon as I waited and scheme at the possible outcome of Mia falling into my grasp of being my slave. A slow grin appear as I picture Mia as a mere toy for my own pleasure and feeling a bit daring to show her the wonderful experience of becoming my slave. I hear my phone vibrate as Mia always send me a quick text of her arrival at my home which nobody was currently living inside with the exception of me and plan for this incoming plan since a while now. 

I sigh, "What should we play today..." I pause, "I wonder..." I chuckle, evilly.

As soon as I saw hi,I knew something was up with him.But then,Vergil always looked like he was up to something."Hey,so what's up?"I asked as I dropped my bag by the door."I brought some books in case you need them."I replied nodding towards the bag.

"Hello Mia, I don't think we are going to need books for this so just drink the lemon my mother made for you." I smile.

I gently show her the lemonade on top of the small table where we always study and look at her with anticipation since that lemonade contains some strong sleep drug that could easily knock her out. My mind wanders as the weekend was a lonely time for me so I had to resort to buying this stuff in order to keep girl chain up in the basement and let our fun begin there. 

For some reason I was becoming uneasy with Vergil and the look on his face,but I excepted his offer to have some lemonade with him."Ok,I guess I could use a drink."

Following him to the kitchen,I sat down and we chit chatted about nothing in particular as he brought over two glasses of lemonade."Thanks."I said smiling at him before taking a long drink.We sat talking for a few minutes before I started feeling..weird.

My vision became fuzzy and for a second,I couldn't really think straight.When I tried to stand,my whole body refused to move and any attempt was a failer.Just before everything went black,I saw the look on his face and knew I was in trouble now...

I stare down at Mia's unconscious body while sighing at the time it took to finally have her drink that drug drink and lifting her heavy body from the floor to carry her to the basement. The struggle was hard as I felt her big breast press on my back as I descend down the ladders leading into the pitch-black basement and lowering her body to the floor while chaining her wrist. 

"Wake up Mai." I spoke. 

With the sight of the water bucket next to her since I came prepared for this occasion, I quickly throw the water into her face to force her to wake up and remember her last memory before fainting. 

I struggled to open my eyes as the cold water dripped and pooled around my cheek.My eyes tried to focus on Verigill.Though blurry,I looked up at him and tried to concentrate on what he was saying.

I tried to look around and see where he had taken me and I think I mumbled my question and confusion.But I wasn't sure.I just wanted to sleep but he wasn't letting me.His voice sounded funny too and I think I giggled but I can't be sure.I only knew that I had to somehow get out.

• Like 1

I see Mai eyes opening up as her head rotate around as I spoke but alas, the drug was too stronger than I expected as she giggles at my words which sounded high-pitch to her ears drums and growling at this misfortune. Still, the plan will keep moving along as I approach her while I slowly take out my large, throbbing cock and smearing it on her face so she could smell the stench of this large mass touching her skin. 

"Mai, suck my cock." I order.

Shaking my head some,I pushed whatever it was on my face and really tried to sit up.But whatever drug he had slipped in my drink was pretty powerful.It was an effort  to lift my head and I grew dizzy just doing that!

"What..have you...done to...me?"I demanded as I grid to crawl towards the stairs."Don't...touch...me.."...

I watch as Mai began to crawl away from this spot while I remain unmoving since she didn't realize the chain wrap around her wrist and the chain slowly extending toward the point of no return. Her body halts as she looks confused by the fact that her body was unable to move forward and the light shining in her face was of complete despair knowing that the exit was so close to her face. 

"Just give up you Mai, you are now my slave and I have to mold you to become one." I spoke. 

I grab her legs to easily yank her back to her starting point at this time, I hardly have time with her dumb's action and open her gaping mouth as I shove my entire length into her wet mouth. Mia could feel a long thick cock filled her mouth and bulging her neck to mold to my shape as I force it in. 

I gagged as the head of his cock slammed into the back of my throat! I tried to push Vergill away but with the drug still in my system,my movements were sluggish and the chain he had me on made it hard for me to do anything to save myself.

To keep from shockingly him,I relaxed my throat and just let him fuck my mouth and pray that he only wanted a blowjob.As my mind cleared some,I could remember Vergill saying something about me being his slave?Or at least that's what I thought he said.Well,we'll just see about that!

The sloppy sound came know in this dark room as Mai took each plow and thrust like a good girl since I could feel her throat slowly relaxing which made it easier to reach into her depth. My large cock began sliding in and out of her wet mouth as I came to resist this red-headed girl's lustful body as her massive breast jiggle with the joy of being violated by her trustful friend that was taking advantage of.

"See, it is a lot easier if you just take and...submit to my will." I grunt.

My cum slowly drools out semen from my slit which slowly paints her throat with my scent and forcing her to taste my sweat that jumps into her taste buds. 

As I felt the first drops of his cum in the back of my throat,my head was clear and I was working out ways to escape Vergill.I didn't know if the basement,if that was were I was,had another way in or out.And I wasn't about to be his slave!

I would fight him!I had too.There was no way he could keep me down here without someone noticing.And he wasn't going to fuck me,at least not without a fight and then we'll see what happens then. 

I noticed Mai eyes widen as she regain her composure and realized the large cock stuffing her wet throat. The strong thrust into her head made me throb with excitement and the sound of her grunting as her lips reach my base. My cock easily rub my tip downward into her wet throat and pulsing as I began to climax.

”I am cumming Mai!!” I announced.

I release my thick, white baby seeds inside of her mouth from my slit and slowly overfilling her wet mouth. I keep my dick inside of her as she began to drool out my semen and dripping from her lips into the cold floor below.

Chocking in his cum,what didn't slid down my throat was spit out when he finally pulled away from me."Why..why are you doing this?"I coughed  looking up at him."Just let me go and I won't say anything to anyone.I promise."I said in a scratchy voice.

But Vergilll only looked at me with strange cold eyes and I tried to move as far as my chain would allow."Please,just let me go home.Dont..dont do anymore.Please!'I cried,now desperate as I yanked on the chain hoping it would give way and I'd be free.

I slowly pull my cock from Mai’s mouth as she cough from the overflow of semen blocking her throat and spitting them out into the floor below. The fear in her eyes as she began question this outcome and not realizing her body was begging to be fuck which was something I struggle for years during our friendship.

”Why? For you to become my woman, my plaything and I will do this until you become obedient enough for you to leave.” I reply, coldly.

I approach her as I ripped her clothes away as her massive breasts clearly show excitement from her deepthroating and removing her panty to see her puffy puffy. The next action was to pin her into the floor as the coldness ran on her back and my body putting weight on her while I grope this big melons of Mai.

I screamed as Vergilll ripped my cloths away and then fall on top of me!"Get off!Stop!"I cried as his hands grabbed my naked breasts and squeezed them painfully.I tried to push him off but he had me pinned to the floor and he was able to to move his hands over me,touching me most intimately!

"Please,Vergilll!Stop,this is wrong!"I cried weaklyas he moved over me and between my legs.I fought then!I tried to kick and shove him away but he was so much stronger then I and all I seem to do was make it worst.So I just stilled and let him have his way.

All Mai’s scream echoing across this dark basement didn’t help her enough and only further my grasp of this soft breast I call my property until suddenly, she stop resistance her attempts of escaping free. I smirk as she look defeat as I lower my self at her thighs to began rubbing my dick into her pussy and claiming her as my slave.

”That’s better Mai, accepted me as your master and I will reward you everyday for your behavior.” I chuckle, amused.

As I finish with my little compliment, I shove my entire length into her warm pussy and feeling her inside rubbing against me while reaching her womb with one forceful thrust.

I screamed as his cock slamed deep into me unprepared pussy!The head slamming past my cervix and into my womb!I went limp beneath Vergilll,my mind going numb as he groaned and moved above me.I think I cried as he claimed me that day.The pain between my legs slowly disappearing.I felt nothing as he broke something inside  of me.

I made no attempt to fight him.Instead,I laid quietly and waited for him to finish.I waited till her spoke to me.I said nothing and made no sound as he moved.His thrusts were punishing hard and deep.He was prooving his power over me and  I couldn't stop him.

Edited by Mai Seto

The red liquid ooze from her pussy as I claim Mai as my woman and deflowerwd her from this force fuck. My pounding began shaking her entire body as she remain still and silent while panting softly which she was smart enough to do. My cock began reach deep as I use her pussy as my cocksleeve and gripping her breasts that I loved while looking at my dazed slave.

”How are you feeling? You ready for my slave to know pleasure of being dominanted?” I ask, grinning.

I couldn't speak.I could only close my eyes as he destroyed my aching and raw pussy.Forcing my thighs open wider,Vergill pounded hard and deep into me,my body bouncing to the rhythm of his movements.

I could only nod my head in surrender.He had broke me and I couldn't change it.I was now his and over the coming weekend,I was about to learn what his plan for me. 

Edited by Mai Seto

After seeing her nodding at to my question as her legs spread open for my cock to have permission to pound this big breasted friend of mine and reaching into her womb with ease. The sensation of being penetrated by large cock has finally sway her of resisting and enjoy her new life of being used as a mere toy of my own pleasure. My cock throbbing from rubbing our soft skin together as her pussy made some sloppy sound of wetness drooling out of her pussy and slowly enjoying being raped by her best friend. 

"Are you ready for your first creampie? I wanted to see your expression when I come inside of you and turn into a slut." I lustfully said. 

I didn't answer him.I made no sound as he spayed his cum into my womb.I just laid beneath him as he pleasures himself.I wanted to scream he went my friend,that he was nothing to me.But my throat still hurt and all I could do was just lay numbly while he pumped his massive prick deep inside my body.