Friends with Benefits [Vergil x Mai Seto]

My orgasm too me by surprise,my whole body growing stiff as a low whimper escaped my parted lips!Falling forward,I started shuddering violently,gasping and moaning as I came.My whole body rocking and my pussy tightening more then normal around Vergill's moving prick!

When it past,I didn't move,I just laid panting as he pounded harder and deeper in to my dripping hole.I felt so weak,drained from cummings so hard and I just needed to lay there forma moment  or two before I could move again...

• 2 weeks later...

Vergil smile as he watches Mai cumming from just inserting his large cock into her wet pussy and loving the way he pounds her hole while she moans from her orgasm. Her love juice coating his cock nicely as it made it easy to burrow deeper into her puffy inside and taking each fuck like a good slave while hearing her wet pussy making some greedy noise. Vergil's hand grips her thighs harder as his hips made her reach down to his base and constantly poking her womb while she rested from the sudden orgasm. 

"Does my slave enjoy being spoiled and pampered? all Mai need to do is begs and be a good girl." Vergil spoke, lustfully.