The Daily Life of a Succubus [Vergil x Lisa]

As I stay in my lonely house today, my “special” friend Yuki has ask me to be her first man to fuck since she recently has gotten out of her training which was a once of a life experience. The thought alone should get me excited to the adding sex will we have in my room and Hopefully not the last one since Succubus are always hungry for more. Either way, Yuki was quite breathtaking with her long red hair and wearing revealing clothing just to see me getting excited while holding back for this moment alone. I lay down on the bed as my cock was throbbing at the Yuki’s body inside my head and feeling her Succubus charm taking affect already which does explain a lot.

“Let’s hope she can take it..” I mutter.

For the past one hundred and something years of her life, or more precisely her existence Yuki has been experiencing all kinds of sexual intercourse, kinks and perversions. 

The training of a Succubus in the nether realms was thorough and daunting. Her Overlords did everything too make sure she was ready to be released at the world. 

Some months ago she started visiting the mortal plain in physical form, "befriending" a promising target. 

He was wicked, perverted and seemed to have enough stamina to meet her needs for a good time. 

And yet, she was nervous. 

The final transition to the mortal plain renewed her body. Fresh, young, desirable. Sexy and sensual, breed to arouse men and women alike by just looking at her. 

How would it feel to loose her virginity in this new body? On this plain? Would she be able to meet her own demands?

With a sigh she pushes away her doubts and puts on a seducing smile, opening the door to Vergils room. 

"This will be a special night for both of us." she whispers, almost pours as she enters the room with swerving hips, her wings spreading out behind her back as soon as she passes the doorframe. 

• Like 1

The sound of my door slowly creak open as a strong pressure began to leak from the crack of the door and the appearance of Yuki was inevitable to resist her lust. She finally arrive from her own world as she look more confident and very tempting compare to the previous month of us talking for this night. I began to pant softly at the air became very alluring to her presence and her movement as she approach me send shiver down my spine. The way Yuki push her long, red hair away, her red eyes looking at me hungrily, and her revealing clothing tempting me to fuck her right away. This was a true Succubus approaching my perimeter as her breath leak aphrodisiac which I was aware of it since Yuki warn me about it but I am confidences I could give her the pleasure necessary to fill her hunger. My body twitch as I lift myself from the bed to approach the strut friend of mine to let myself engulf by her arousing presence and holding by a mere thread.

”Yes, we will my lovely and especially knowing that my Succubus friend still has her virginity for taken.” I lustfully reply.

I caress her soft cheek as I guide her head toward my lips so we can kiss and taste her aphrodisiac saliva with a strong desire. My wet tongue slide in to explore every each of her mouth as I tempt her tongue to twist and twirl while hearing our constant domainace over each other to pleased with this little greetings of ours.

For seconds, then minutes she keeps on kissing him. Inhaling his spent breath through her nose. Both their tongues playing with each other, her perfect teeth nibbling on his lips from time to time. 

She brings up on hand, running her fingertips across his neck like a breeze, gently brushing him behind his lobes. 

Her other hand runs down his stomach, stopping short of the huge bulge, teasing. 

"You can have me anyway you want..." she says after breaking the kiss, a strain of their mixed saliva hanging on her lower lip "... but remember our deal: Your cum belongs to me." she licks her lips. 

Than steps closer pressing her firm, only covered up by the slightest amount of fabric, breasts against his chest. 

• Thanks 1

Yuki taking me aggressive kiss quite nicely as she let her self being dominated and separating after a while of engrossing our selve into this passionate kiss. The feel of my clothing rubbing on my twitching cock was quite a painful experience and while Yuri remind me of our deal which wasn’t a problem to me.

”No objections here, beside, I only need you into my life and I don’t think any other girl will satisfy me after this.” I spoke.

After her confirmation, I began to undress myself as I drop my pant and boxer to reveal my massive cock standing tall in front of her. The feeling of her body press on me was quite thrilling and making my body aching for some good fuck. My hand firmly grab her soft hand to slowly guide her to feel my large mass below her. I made he feel my cock’s heat as she pass through the shaft and feeling the living thing best to her touch.

”Kneel down and suck me dry like you were mean to do” I softly order.

• Thanks 1

Willingly Yuki got down on her knees. Licking her lips at the sight of Vergils impressive cock. A simple shrug of her shoulders and her top shifts just a bit. 

But more than enough to reveal her firm breasts. Pointed by erect, drake pink nipples. 

With a grin she rubs her cheek against the throbbing dick, than let's a bit of her spit drop down on its tip.

Finaly she rests her hands on her own Butt, leaning forward whole keeping eye contact. Slowly, teasing she starts to run her tongue across the cockhead. Without ever letting it pass her lips. 

• Thanks 1

Seeing my Yuki lower herself to follow my order was quite the sigh and feeling her soft skin rubbing my large cock which made me twitch from her loving care. Suddenly, I felt a cold liquid coating my cockhead as she drool on it and make me feel like I was on fire. Yuki was teasing at this point as her hungry tongue made its way around my tip and staying like this as her red eyes look at me for my reaction. My hand firmly grab her head as I grunt at her saliva making me feel like cumming and her tongue make it worse.

”It seem the school has teach you well about this but..” I trail off.

I firmly grab her head to slowly thrust into her mouth as she swallow my entire thickness with one go and tasting the stench of my cock. The feeling of her virgin mouth hungrily take me as her Succubus body was the perfectly taking me like a slut and the way my cock spread her throat felt quite nicely. A moan escaped my lips as I drool over the fact I was fucking a Succubus and Yuki happily eating my cock without any hesitation due to our deal of endless sex.

”You belongs to me now Yuki, we will fuck and not care about anything else” I finish.

• Thanks 1

With her mouth filled Yuki's answer was nonverbal. Her lips formed a smile around the thick shaft. 

A little gagging noise escaped her mouth and she started to drool, covering her chest with her own spit. 

Her hands still behind her back she leaned forward, forcing his dick deeper and deeper until her nose touched his flat stomach. 

Then, and only then she allowed herself to swallow. Again and again, her throat convulsing around the big cock, massaging in. 

Yuki muffles for a reply but her smile was enough for me to feeel happy and her drooling for my large cock filling her mouth was quite the sight. The feeling of Yuki forcing herself to take really deep that made me feel like fainting from this overwhelming pleasure of her deep thraot but I grit my teeth and push myself to feel her throat more. I began to leak precum as my dick twitches happily from being suck hard and her throat tightening to squeeze me hard.

”Oh god Yuki! I am cumming!” I moan.

• Thanks 1

The taste of precum on her tongue send a jolt of Lust through Yuki's body. It tasted so good, so nutrishing. 

As her partner, her spender, moaned out announcing he was about to cum she started to push her face even harder against his crotch. Running her tongue around the base of his cock, finally licking his balls with his cock still deep in her throat. 

• Like 1

As I announced my climax to the worst girl possible, Yuki's eyes gleam with joy to hear such words coming from my body and finally tasting my cum that leak from my slit due to her soggy blowjob that made my legs shake from pleasure. That was a good perk of having a succubus to fuck me every day as she could give me unimaginable experience pleasure no human girl ever could and feeling her working so hard to make me ejaculate. I moan long as she pushed her head toward my face as she happily swallows this thick pole going down her throat and licking my ball as she could reach me so easily. My cock began to quiver with the joy of seeing Yuki doing her very best to please me and I couldn't hold such strong desire to stain my succubus and feed her what she must desire from me. The sudden grip on her head as I slam her down while I spray my semen into her mouth as I let a huge amount of white liquid painting her mouth as my property and giving her a full taste of my semen which I hope she was addicted to my scent. 

"Fucking a succubus is the best~...." I moan, struggling. 

A muffled giggle can be heard as response from Yuki, quickly followed by moans full of pleasure as the cum sprays down her throat. 

She begins an eager sucking, milking every drop of seinen from his cock, and with every little bit she feels a surge of power. 

Her own arousal rising at the same time, there is no way she will let him rest now. 

Vergils cock still deep in her mouth she looks up to him, passionate, longing... 

"Moaw... gimme moaww" 

• Thanks 1

I watch as my Yuki began begigging for more semen inside her body and slowly remove this thick cock from her hungry mouth as it made a pop sound after coming out. My cock spraying some left over in her face as rub my wet covered cock into her face as she could smell the strong stench and poking her nostril so she could smell me very close.

”Of course, why don’t you lay down and spread your virgin pussy while begging for me to take you roughly?” I softly command.

The gentle rub of her fair skin made my cock grow big before her own eyes and throbbing as her presence is making me very horny to fuck her.

• Thanks 1

Yuki took only a few seconds to follow his wish, and that was the time it took her to lick her own face clean of his precious cum. One hand used to help her reach the places her tongue couldn't get to while the other pulled down her pants. 

She got on the bed, wings spread out behind her, than spread her legs wide. 

Index- and middlefinger of her right hand traveled down to her, by nature, hairless pussy. 

Spreading her already moist pussylips and revealing her swollen clit, a bit deeper in her red vaginal the lighter tone of her hymen was shining through. 

She moaned as her other hand twisted her nipples gently... 

"Fuck me Vergil, pound me like a cheap whore." 

• Thanks 1

I watch in amazement my succubus happily obeying her order while she cleans herself first and jumping into my bed to spread her nice legs apart to see her swollen virgin pussy excited for this intercourse. My eyes wander around her naked body of my slut as she purrs to have something big stuffing her tight pussy and I didn't waste any second to approach my partner seeking for my attention. The lust guides me as I approach my girl to pin her into my bed while aiming my large, thick meat of a rod into her vagina and watching her close as our breath became hard and sharp at this unavoidable fuck. 

"Cheap whore? I think you are far fancier than that, you are nothing more than a cum dumpster to my need and a slave that I love to fuck." I comment, softly. 

As I spoke those word, my cock was slowly thrusting into her tight, virgin snatch as I grunt at the hymen blocking my path and push hard to break her hymen as the pleasure welcome me. A succubus's pussy was sucking me while hugging me tightly as I was guided into her cervix and pushing beyond that to reach her drooling womb where she wanted me to shoot her up with cum. 

• Love 1

"Than try your worst to fill me..." she said with a grin, feeling his cock stretching her pussylips. For a split second her eyes betrayed her, showing a hint of fear and pain as her new body had to get used to being fucked. 

There was no blood as he tore through her hymen, just a sharp little hiss. She rose her hips, meeting up with his cock. 

The first load of cum made it easy for her to let her pain fade, and with the experience of centuries she controlled the muscles of her vaginal tunnel, relaxing and tightening them to fit his massive dick. 

Her one hand left her breast, stroking his cheek. "So angry..." she said with a sweet voice "are you that insecure?" she teased him. Well aware, in fact hoping, that it would anger him even more. 

Being a succubus didn't just mean to feed on cum or pussy juices, but on emotions as well, they added... flavor to the act. 

• Love 1

I see Yuki feeling a bit afraid of being penetrated by my massive cock at first before changing her personality as I felt her soft hand on my cheeks and taunting me about my confidence on making her feel good. My eyes glare at my girl acting just to make me go rought with her deflowered pussy and losing her chance for a sweet, loving intercourse which was the plan. 

"I am confident to make my whore happy but let's see who break who." I angrily spoke.

My hands wrap around her soft breast as I slowly pull back my thick dick as her pussy coiling around me nicely as she didn't want to be separated from this pole filling her needs. As I reach the exit of her wet snatch, I quickly shove it back with a force that made any girl squeal with the joy of feeling this pole spreading her greedy pussy and pushing her womb apart. I pound this whore succubus's pussy roughly as the bed creak underneath us to show how much force I was fucking her and gripping these tits that belong to me as my finger digs into her gentle skin while rotating around them. 

• Love 1

While his fingers leave red marks on her flawless, light skin she moan out. Pleased with the force of his thrust. 

Almost at least. 

She lays a hand around his neck, pulling herself up to meet him, offering her body to him. Her tongue runs across his cheek as she brings her mouth close to his ear, whispering "That's all you can do?" 

Again she kisses him, only to have her hand at his neck tense up, her fingernails scratching his back. 

• Love 1

As I pound my shaking girl, Yuki lifts her upper body to wrap her arms around me quite lovingly as I felt her soft tongue licking my neck and whispering even more nonsense as she clearly needs to be punished. Despite her moaning as her pussy hungrily made some soggy noise, Yuki wanting to go rough and to be used as a plaything since she doesn't value her life that more but sex was her value. 

"You will regret this you whore..." I reply, seriously.

I knew it was an act but the cockiness of her succubus side was making me want to turn this slot loving cock into my personal slut and my hands remove from the softness of her breast to move into the plumpness of her arse. My anger dwelling inside made me furiously push her body deep into me as her pussy's lips touch my skin and stretching this lewd pussy to her peak while I enter her womb. The sound of her body shaking as I user her as a mere blowup doll as I forcer her hips to take my entire length and pushing aside her wet inside to fit my cock like a cock sleeve. 

• Like 1

I smile as I see Yuki crying out at having my large, sweaty mass overtaking her pussy like the slut she was and shaking with joy from her rought coitus while she begs to be used more. My hand around her buttcheeks began lifting my succubus from my bed as she was being plowed in the air and occasionally lighting her body into her the from the strong penetration. The way she hungrily desires my cock was quite something while her gluttony pussy was desiring me strongly but more importantly, my cum. I began to pant as I began to twitch wildly into this soggy pussy and feeling my climax was fast approaching due to her pussy squeeze very tightly from the gecko. 

"Yuki...I am cumming..." I pant heavily, as I struggle to speak. 

I could feel my soul being suck by Yuki's pussy as she was so very excited to taste her first semen in this lewd body of her and marking her as my personal succubus from our deal. 

As Yuki scream her very desire as a Succubus and her legs wrappings around wrist making me unable to leave from this, I nod to her demand. After a few thrusts of force, my cock slide into her her quiver pussy as her womb react with enjoyment to feel my baby seed filling her to the brim. The sound of moaning fill the room as I painted my girl with my semen and feeding her daily food while strangely feeling her vagina squeezing me hard.

”Yuki! You are sucking me dry...” I moan.

Yuki let's herself glide down with a smile after he came. Not a single drop of cum leaves her pussy as his cock glides out. She leans back on the bed, stripping out of the remains of her clothes, smiling. Fondling her own tits with one hand, while gently massaging her pussy with the other. "I must admit, you are a good fuck." she giggles, teasing "I almost came. 

And than she adds, promise as much as threat " not bad for the beginning. "

• Like 1