The Life of Slavery [Vergil x Lisa x Anceril Night]

Sally was trapped, helpless. She could feel the wet tongue of Emilie on her legs, than her panties. 

Normally she wouldn't mind it, if she was bored she often masturbated, loving to cum. 

But this was different, having no control over the situation freaked her out. Soon her thin panties were soaked with spit, clinging to her hairless pussy, outlining her delicate pussylips. Buried between them, protruding a bit, her tiny clit. 

She moaned as the elfs tongue made contact with it through the fabric. 

Quickly distracted by the forced kiss. Saliva running down her chin as her mouth was forced open. 

Emilie's tongue would glide over the fabric repeatedly, her hand holding at her thigh. Vergils hold on her other leg made it easier to strike her folds the way she wanted. Her finger took the place of her mouth, moving her clit around under her panties. The noises she produced made Em eager for more.

Taking the chance to slide her panties to the side exposing herself to the elf. Letting her fingers be the first to play around with her delicate folds, though Emilie touch was far from that. Cupping her womanhood to glide the soles of her fingers around her bulging folds. Using the full length of her fingers to tease Sally while building up friction between her legs.

Watching my girl smiling lustfully at her new toy made me quite happy and seeing our slave drooling at my force kiss. Sally must be feeling good and in pain as she was teased underneath her curves while her mouth began to drool like a slut. Our soft tongue began twisting and coiling around as I could taste my Sally’s saliva while she received mine. My cock was bulgin from seeing these two girls lust oozing out of their beautiful body and making me excited for this threesome fun. I smile as I covered cock was rubbing this kitty’s back as we used her body to pleasure our self and hearing her mewls from the new experience she was gaining today’s job.

Sally winced, struggled more for a few seconds as her hairless, tight cunt was revealed. But each of them alone was stronger than her, not to mention both of them holding her. She felt Emi playing with her outer lips, catching them with her fingers, moving them around. 

Not to mention how skillfully she handled her clit, gentle enough to induce some arousal into the cat girl, but too sudden and rough to let her realy enjoy it. 

She could feel something hard pressing against her back, her exposed ass. Just beneath her tail. Big and hard, she could only guess it was the scarys man cock. 

• Like 1

Emilie eventually pulled her fingers away, licking the tips of them clean with a greedy smile, wanting to taste directly from the source. Her hands squeezing the outer part of her thighs before burying her face between her legs once more. Her tongue dragged over her outer lips up to her clit, circling the small button before slipping past it. The elf seemed determined on gathering as much of her wetness on her tongue as possible. Pulling her lips between her own to suck upon her folds, constantly letting it slip from her hold only to retreat after it. Her warm breath flooded Sally's thighs as her own rubbed together- tracing over her entrance before sliding into her.

Edited by Anceril Night

I could feel the Neko reacting to my cock as Sally twitch from having such bulging poking her back and making her ears flat from the pleasure being tackle from the front by my elf. The lewd sound coming from Sally’s greedy pussy was making me turn on as I couldn’t hold it any longer and slowly unzipped my pants to release my large, thick cock. The hot, raditant pile of meat began rubbing her exposed ass and rubbing her tail to make her tempted to wrap her tail around this pole constantly sliding between her butt cheeks. I slowly separate my lips as a trail of saliva keep us bind and hearing her mewls as my Emilie began sucking her clean.

”Having second thought about this job?” I whisper.

Sally moaned, she purred, as she felt the elfs tongue. Her skillful tongue on her tiny clit. Felt herself getting wet, her clit hardening up. Maybe this wasn't as bad at all.... Than the huge cock poking against her butt yanked her back to reality, filled her with fear of what he had in mind with it. 

It was so big, so scary. 

"Pleeeeaaassssseeee" was all she could say, a plea to stop. At the same time begging for that skilled tongue to keep up doing what it does for ever. 

Her tongue brushed over her walls greedily in one fluid motion- her nose resting against her clit. Curling the wet muscle against her walls to give them hard strokes mid-lick. Never letting her tongue wonder to far before pushing back inside of her. The taste was intoxicating- suddenly swirling her tongue around her as her fingers pushed her folds apart. Presenting more of her glossy walls to the assault of her vigorous tongue. Her nose occasionally rubbing at her clit with each sudden shuffle of her head in order to reach different angles.

The reaction of her shaking body was quite nice as she could feel my radiating cock touch her bared plump ass and making her tails twitch with fear at this long dick entering any hole that could hurt her. I caress her long black tail and touching her cat ears as I hold back my plowing of her ass or pussy until my sweetheart Emilie was done with tasting her pussy. 

"Do it for the milk Silla, if you obey our orders then you will no longer be afraid of starving since I will give you whatever you desired if you listen to us like a good kitty." I spoke, tempting. 

Sally allowed herself to let her guard down a bit, as there seemed to be no direct danger from the evil man. 

And she realy started to enjoy what the elf was doing. She pushed her hips forward, offering her wet, tight pussy. 

As Emi parted her lips more, the light color of Sally's hymen became visible. Intact and untouched. 

She could even tolerate the touches of Vergil, after all she liked being stroked behind her ears. 

"Okay... for now..." she whispered, still under the illusion she had a choice in all this. 

Em would blush a bit as she'd feel the neko pressing into her mouth, taking another quick few drags from her hole. Pulling back to savor her taste figuring she'd hogged her enough. Raising up to greet her lips in a tauntalizing kiss, allowing Sally a taste of herself. Stroking her cheek adoringly after getting her to agree to the attention.

"Now then, how about we teach you how to use your mouth~"

Her lips covered her forehead before craning around her head to kiss her master. She figured Vergil had gone long enough just watching the action unfold and wanted a bit of time to himself. Teaching Sally how to give a blow job would be a great way to make him feel included.

Edited by Anceril Night

I smile as Emilie enjoy her slave’s pussy as Sally finally began moving her lips toward this lewd elf eating he pussy and caress her head for being a good slace to her master. The sudden raise of my lovely made me look at her as she greedily approach me to give me attention and press our lips together. Our tongue coil around against each other as she was getting in the mood for some good fuck and her drooling from this wet kiss was the prove of it. My Emilie spoke about this Neko using her mouth to do something but knowing Emilie, it would be quite fun for the three of us.

Just as she was starting to enjoy it, get aroused a bit the elf stopped. Sally let out a disapointed moan, turned her head back and forth as she was sandwiched between the two lovers. 

"My mouth? What do you mean?" she asked innocent, but had a glooming fear it would involve the hard cock still pressed against her lower back. 

"Here..."

After motioning to Vergil to release her, she patted the ground next to her wanting the kitten to kneel beside her. While waiting on Sally, Emilie was already helping herself to a handful of her masters cock. She decided against tasting him so their pet could get the first fill of the day. Her fingers did work to tease his shaft. Caressing the underside before working its way to the tip. Looking at Sally with a small grin,

"See~ It's not scary... would you like to touch it?"

I felt Emilie tapping as we stop with our wet kiss and seeing her kneeling down to my cock while gesturing Sally to do the same. The gentle of my elf caress the shaft as I smile at my lewd Emilie wanting me and holding herself back for a reason. She was working with her warm hand as she felt my cock reacting to her touch and turning to Sally to do the same thing. 

“There no rush, just take it slow and then you will behave the same as my sweety here.” I spoke.

(Sorry for taking so long to respond)

The elf watched as their pet took her time feeling upon her masters cock, it was a sight she enjoyed. Her hands left his cock as she placed herself behind Sally, unzipping the back of her uniform to slide her hands inside. Holding onto the neko's perky chest, rolled her nipples between her fingers- plucking them occasionally while watching her curious behavior. Kissing her shoulders to keep herself occupied.

• Haha 1

I couldn't contain my smile as Sally giggles at my throbbing cock that she is currently touching and how pure she truly was which was quite a new experience for the both of us. Sally curiosity was quite outstanding as she soft fingers began exploring my shaft and head while my naughty elf began preoccupied with herself by touching her new toy. 

"Not at all, here a little secret. If you rub it hard enough, milk will spill out from here and reward anyone who is capable of making me feel good." I softly spoke.

Sally never had a female being other than herself touch her. And she genuinely enjoyed it, Emilie found just the right amount or pressure and gentle touching. The litter nips on Sally's firm breasts got hard in an instant. She moaned out loud, taking a more curious look at the cock in front of her. 

Than she decided to just play along, she was supposed to use her mouth? 

Could give that a try. She pushed out her freakish long tongue and started to lick the base of his cock. Up and down, almost up to the tip. 

As Vergil spoke she concentrated on licking the top, laying one hand around the shaft and started to jerked. Milk was always a good thing. "Yes... Please give me some milk." 

Edited by Lisa
Being to hastx

Emilie kept her body pressed against the female, enjoying her scent before running her tongue over her neck, her teeth hanging close by only letting her feel the edge of them. 

Her hands rotated her chest in wide circles. They fit in her hands perfectly, releasing her nipples long enough to simple trace over the skin.  It wasn't until taking in the sight of her tongue that she watched in amusement. 

Looking up at Vergil, hoping that it felt as good as it looked.

I could see her rather long tongue began making its work as I mention the reward being milk which made her so eagers to get some and grabbing firmly at my shaft which made me feel her strong grip. Sally was so in love with my cock as I began to moan softly at this cat's innocent and seeing Emilie watching me enjoying this which was quite something. 

"Do you want to join too, sweetie~" I teased. 

I smile at Emilie looking at my cock being lick as I grab Sally's head for a little support and feeling her wet tongue wrapping itself around my cock head which made me throbbing from this kitty's lust. 

His hand on her head clearly pointed out what he wanted from her, a bit reluctant Sally opened her mouth, allowing the tip of his cock to enter. Sucking on it. 

She hoped she got as much of the milk as possible, but was in a generous mood. Maybe she would share a bit with the elf girl. She liked her and the way she was fondling with her breasts. 

She was wondering how the elfs breasts would feel, maybe she could touch them sometimes if she asked nicely. 

Emilie bit her own lip from Vergil's question, she wanted too but she also wanted to be patient but it didn't help that she could feel herself getting wet while watching. 

After Sally began to suck him off she took the opportunity to start pulling the maid outfit off her body, placing it to the side. Running her fingers through the females white hair so that her lover could enjoy the sight he was witnessing.

Her hands held at her sides before working there way back down to resume playing with the space between her thighs. Groping her lips gently as her palm would rub at Sally's clit, she was soft all over. Unable to help sliding a finger inside her wet folds. 

I witness Sally slowly opening her mouth to take my head but I slowly made her take the entire length up to her throat and pushing her small throat from the thickness of my cock. This feeling was completely different than Emilie as she always took me wholeheartedly and seeing her a bit hesitate to join in which I could see why she wanted to be patient. Watching my two girls moaning from their lust was quite the sight and began thrusting into her moist throat while we violate our little kitty from her mouth and pussy. The tightness of her throat as it rubs her wall around made me struggle to keep pushing and hearing her gag since it was her first time taking such a large mass in her tiny mouth. 

It was all playfull and Sally enjoyed it, even Emilie pushing a finger up her virgin pussy was bearable, although it made her tense up at her first touch. Afraid that she would break her hymen.

Than all of sudden Vergil rammed his massive cock down her throat. She immediately started to gag and retching, trying to get away. But the elf still stood behind her, keeping her from standing up. 

Spit was flowing from Sally's mouth, covering her tits. Her hands pushed against Vergils legs, trying to get him off.