The Life of Slavery [Vergil x Lisa x Anceril Night]

Sally approached the remote mansion. It was huge, at least for her eyes. 

She was light feeded, not caring for much in the world. From time to time she would stop her approach, marveling at some butterflies. Giggling joyful as she sees them flying. 

At one point she gets railed off enough to be chasing them for minutes, laughing playfull. 

But she had buiseness to do. Serious buiseness, she reminded herself. 

Moving to the city was exiting for some time, feeling the freedom when roaming the streets. Humans wasted so much food, she never had to starve. 

But it wasn't the best food. And even worse it was boring. 

She heard there were rich people, people with all kinds of fancy food. 

People that got there food served to them. 

She never cared for money or having a job, but if she was to serve as a maid.... surely there would be enough leftovers of the fancy stuff. 

She bought a maid dress, well she found it, hanging on a line behind another big house and here she was. 

It fit a tad too tight but was okay, at least after she pulled down the skirt a bit a the back to make room for her tail. 

She put on her most charming smile and knocked on the door. 

• Like 1

Emilie had grown bored, twiddling around her earring while attempting to think up something to do. She had awakened late compared to the other servants, being one of Vergil's 'favorites' had its perks. Em had more freedom to move as she pleased and dress as she wanted. 

The mornings were the worst. Everyone had countless of tasks that needed to be done. The silver-haired elf would often go in behind other to make sure said tasks were completed to the best of their abilities. She still watched over everyone.

A maid? It was the first thought as she pulled open the door. Observing her carefully. Her cheeks were a faint pink at the presence of the females ears protruding off her head. What an adorable kitten. Smiling in return,

"Good morning~ we weren't expecting anyone, come in- one moment."

The elf motioned for the woman to come in as her finger pressed the intercom next to the door. Often using it to communicate throughout the establishment. The manor was big. Giving her master the opportunity to be anywhere.

<<Sir Vergil, we have a little maid girl here to see you- I'll take her to the lounging area.>>

Motioning once more for the other to follow her to meet with the owner of the home.

• Love 1

I remain in my quarter as I sat in my rotating chair as my servant began working along swimmingly while Emillie came from her own personal room filled with many things to make my favorite girl happy. The sound of her door open mean she was about to get off to do her morning routine as I expected for a new woman to show up at my doorstep today and a surprised for my Emillie as she was having some stressful night with dealing with all of the drama going around here. I chuckle as she has no idea at our little toy coming up soon and the sudden ringing of the intercom as Emillie spoke about our little kitty coming early than expected and nodding to myself at her confirmation. 

<<Good, send her over and while you are, you should come along with her to the lounging area to discuss of something of great importance.>>

I lift myself as I push my robe behind me as I have my Neko within my grasp as I specifically pick such pure Neko since we need to corrupt her mind and letting know her who is her new masters. The sound of my footstep echoes across the wooden floor as I open my door to get toward the lounging room to expected my two girls ready to discuss this surprised fun and keeping this plan a big secret to make this experience even more thrilling for Emilie. The maids bow down to my presence as I walk down my own path and hearing their compliment which made me smile at their kind welcome that I teach them.

As Emilie opened the door Sally's smile broadened even more, she tildet her head back looking at the tall elf. 

"Woah! You are an elf! " she stated the obvious, squeezing herself between Emi and the door in a rush to enter. "I am here to work. I think. Do you have milk? You are beautiful. Does this all belong to you?" she kept on blabbing away while entering the house with big, curious eyes. Following Emi on her way "This Vergil, is it his house? Does he like fish? I love it!" 

Emilie had always been rather tall not unexpected from an elf, but when working along the other girls she sometimes forgot about her altered appearance from the humans.

"Haha~ is it that obvious?" She giggled a bit while listening to the nekos query. She loved animals but they gave her terrible allergies, looking at Sally with a smile of her own. "Poor thing, I'll find someone to bring you a drink."

After reaching the lounging area they arrived in the middle of one of the maids preparing the tea, being asked to fetch some milk for their guest. Em took her seat wondering if Vergil liked fish, deciding he could answer for himself. "He owns the whole estate so we're always in need of some extra hands." 

As I reach the lounging room, I quickly notice some maid hurrying into the room as they carry milk and fish which was most likely due to our guest. The first thought that came to mind was Emillie being nice to our guest since she does enjoy her a new fresh face and Neko in particular which I took noticed from our constant “fun” outside of work or during work. My presences was know as I see those two talking and see Emilie smile which was good.

”Ah, you must be Sally, correct? You being here mean you are willing to part take on a special job I have, right?” I ask.

All I told my special servant was that I need an extra hand while keeping the slavery and her personal toys hidden for entertainment purpose.

Sally smiles bright as her new "boss" entered. While waiting she got comfortable in her seat, pulling her legs under herself. There was no reason to change this comfy position. 

Drops of milk still hung in her lips as she answered "Yes... Yes... I can do stuff. And clean things and such..." she hesitated, sensing a hook to all this "There will be milk, right?" 

Emilie blew against the steam of tea, watching the interaction between the two. Sallys visit was unexpected but seeing how Vergil seemed to have knowledge about the matter she didn't worry over it. She trusted he knew what he was doing. If anything Sally would be another helper she'd have to keep constant look out for. Her request for milk made Em smile.

"All the milk you could ever want." Taking a pull from her steaming cup to hide her grin.

I hear Sallly about the “job” as I nod with a gentle smile while my trusting servant respond her questions as she relax herself with some tea. Seeing Sally now, she must be quite the inexperienced girl when it come to the subject of sex which was I required and turn to her as she was already suited for the job which was quite effective on making Emilie happy.

”Very well, then follow to my room to explain the detail of your work and hopefully make you stay in my household.” I explain, “Of course, You are coming as well, Emilie. I have a special surprise for my lovely thing.” I lustfuly suggest.

I left a hint of incoming please to Emilie as I turn around while my cape follow and walk toward my quarter since our chat has come to an end. Now, the fun will begin once we reach my room and explain Sally’s life purpose from this point on.

Sally jumps up from her seat, a graceful and at the same time innocent move. Eyes full of wonder she follows her boss, licking the last drops of milk from her lips. Her tail moving left and right, curious. "Oh I hope I can stay. I promise I will not steal anything." she pauses thinking about what she just said "Not that I normally take stuff. I don't. If there is milk." 

Vergil's words had pleased the elf girl, smiling softly before standing up to follow as well. Listening to Sally's words with an arched brow until corrected her statement. She hoped the woman was true to her words. As she followed behind the two she would notice Sallys tail poking out from under her skirt, it looked soft. Em let her thoughts wander. It had been boring seeing the usually servants traipse around in the same old uniforms, she wanted Sally to wear cute costumes and dress her up. Of course, she'd get her masters permission first.

I chuckle softly at this girl’s childish demeanor which was something i am looking forward to and take these two lovely girls into my private room I called my room. The sound of my door as I keep it open to let Emilie and Sally enter my humble chamber and closing the door while I locking it behind me with a click. I became amused as I don’t have to hold back on my feelings now and approach my elf girl as I kiss her cheeks before taking my seat in my bed.

”We can finally  move down to business Sally and the reason I hired you is because you will become Emilie personal play toy while serving your master as well.” I reveal.

I chuckle softly as I glance at Emilie to see her reaction to have a toy to play with since she does love being submissive to me but I could occasionally see some dominant when around the other girls. It was rather hot to see her being like that to the others so I wanted to reward my favorite elf girl with her own and this will surely pleased her to no end.

Sally makes a weird, somewhat amused face as she sees the both of them kissing. Even giggles a bit. "My Aunt said stealing a kiss from an elderly let's you get one more day in life." she comments their behavior. 

The sudden change of Vergils tone makes her a bit insecure at first. But than her careless nature takes over again... "You.. You mean my job is to play? That's awesome!" 

Emilie's cheeks flustered from the kiss, a gleam of excitement in her eyes as the memories of last night replayed in her head, pulled back from those thoughts as she registered Sally within the room.Though he was informing the neko of her new position, the elf felt they were also directed to her. She wondered what type of sounds she would make? How her bare skin would feel against her lips. Her taste, her smell, her reactions-- Emilie thought about it all, she wanted all of it. Her tongue left her lips at the wild thoughts that transgressed. Sally would play and Emilie would train, it was the best gift she'd received.

"Vergil, I can really do as I want with her?"

I watch as the poor Sally smile so innocently as her play was different from our adult play and agree to that just to live a happily life of milk within her grasp. My eyes capture my lewd elf licking her lips at the thought of Sally becoming our plaything and slave to her will since she was ready to do some wild stuff already.

”Of course, you can do whatever my elf want and this is your reward for being so submissive to me.” I smile, “Do you want to give her a test run? Threesome?” I smirk.

The order alone would satisfy and made her entire whole upside down as Emilie can play with her master and her slave. It was the perfect moment for the both of them especially after Sally get some experience and know the true meaning of being chain down to do our binding.

Sally's eyes grew bigger and bigger. Something seemed wrong here. She put an excusing smile to her lips, her tail began little, nervous swings from left to right as she turned towards the door. 

"I... I... think I got to the wrong house. Yes... Yes... That must be it." she brightened up at her glorious escape plan "I ment to visit the fish market. My... Uhmmmm my boss awaits me back, I am supposed to buy tuna for him. He is a famous chef you know?" she laughed nervous and turned the doorknob. It didn't move. 

"Oh dang..." she whispered. 

"Kitten~You were so excited just a few seconds ago"

Her voice was low and closer to the females ear than she'd expect, having cornered her at the door with no possible route of escape. Emilie had already started to familiarize herself with Sally, hand under her uniform to hold her at the base of her tail. Feeling out the soft fur while wrapping it around her palm. Her lips brushed against her ear with each word.

"Are you scared? I thought you wanted to be playmates~ You don't want to play anymore?"

Letting her lips kiss along her ears before starting to trail along the side of her face down towards her neck.

I noticed Sally expression chance as I mention our little fun as she began to escape through the lock that which I hold the key and chuckling with amusement at her attempt to escape my room. My girl began teasing her slave as she approaches her to began feeling her out and feeling her lust oozing from her lewd body of her which affected everyone in the room. 

"You aren't going anywhere Sally, you have a job to do and that's to be our plaything," I spoke.

I remind her of new life as Emilie's slave and gaining two masters to pleased with her childish, inexperienced body of her. My body began to approach these two beautiful girls as I ponder about the lewd things we have planned for this pure Neko and caress Emilie's ass to make her feel stimulate so she can go wild with her kitty slave.

"What do we do Emilie? I let you decide her fate." I chuckle. 

• Like 1

Sally hissed at Emilie as she grapped her tail so far down, she hated that. Especially when people did it without a warning. Her confusion rose even more as she felt the elfs tongue on her face. 

Gently, daunting, almost erotic. 

She didn't even realize how much of her firm, muscular butt the elfs touch revealed. Only covered by her thin panties as the skirt was pushed aside. 

The voice of the man made her shiver though, she turned around, pressing her back against the wall. Her chest rising and sinking visible as her breathing became more heavy. 

• Like 1

The hiss Sally gave her, sent an electric chill down her spine to add to her excitement. She defiantly liked her. Continuing to smother her face in kisses as she'd suddenly turned around. Hands resting on the door behind her on both sides of her hips keeping Sally sandwiched to the door. Emilie wished to savor her but her innocent expression begged to be devoured whole. Resting a finger under her chin to keep her head back while focusing her mouth on her neck, pausing long enough to look back at her lover. Her hips wiggled within his hold while attempting to pull Sally off the door before suddenly pushing her into Vergil's direction. 

"I  hope you dont mind holding her for a bit- I want to taste her~"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"If that's what you want, just go don't go easy on your toy." I smile.

I grab this little Neko as I wrap my hand around her body from behind as I feel her breast on one hand and holding her with the others as my sweety has some lewd fun prepare for her slave. My hand began fondling her covered breast while rubbing her nipple to get stimulated about this incoming fuck coming to her and making sure escaping wasn't something on her head but rather being drag down in lust with us. My breath hitting her ears as I nimble softly to have a taste of my slave and drooling over her ears as Emilie approach us with lust overtook her already.

"I hope you are ready for it, Sally." I whisper. 

• Love 1

Sally's emotions ran wild, she was afraid, she hated being trapped in one place. And those people did seem to have bad, naughty things on there mind. 

But the elfs kisses were funny, she couldn't resist giggling, even as she was struggling in her grip. 

"Hey!" she protested as she was thrown around suddenly. 

But that was also a chance at her escape, she tensed her legs, ready to make a jump for the window. And felt strong arms gripping her from behind. An embrace she couldn't break. 

"Come on... That's not fair!" 

She felt a strong hand cupping her firm breast through her dress and froze. That was not good. She started to kick the air with her legs, struggling to free herself as the elf approached her. 

• Love 1

Emilie took the chance to start pulling her hair out of her face while watching the female struggle. She didn't mind getting kicked a bit so long as Vergil didn't get hurt. Careful of her legs as her arms did get a few good strikes while settling on her knees. Em had to time it just right, locking her arms over Sallys ankles, the jerking motion caused her to nearly loose the grip. Quickly shuffling around on her knees to scoot closer before getting her arms around the back of the females knees.

"No kicking, you might hurt someone Sally~"

Her gaze serious before focusing on the space between her thighs, dragging her lips along her legs. Kissing the skin before tilting her head up to peck along her pantie line. Emilie could barely make out her folds from underneath but that didn't stop her from tracing over her lower half with her tongue. Brushing over her panties by teasing over where her clit should've been.

• Like 1

I became quite angry as I see my Emilie being kicked around by this unmannered kitty and slowly managing to reach her close before kneeling down to have the first taste of her slave Neko. My hand gripping on her breast began to trail down her body to reach her thigh and lifting her leg up so my lovely could have a good taste of her fresh, virgin pussy and punish this slave for hurting my precious elf. 

"You need to be punished for hurting your master," I mutter, angrily. 

Punishment as needed to reform a bad slave so I use my other free hand to make her chin turn to me to kiss her and letting my tongue invade her wet mouth. I force Sally's tongue to twist and turn while letting her mind slowly turning blank from having a taste of her master's saliva drooling on her taste buds.